Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latino music

Go down 
+8
alexandra
Serena
Bea
Lana
Maria
Rady
*MAGic diable*
Vania
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

Latino music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 17:56

Lana wrote:

I'm not Lerka, but it is Shakira's new song. Laughing I can upload it, tonight, if you like. :wink: You've probably heard it, but just not realized it! Razz :stari: hehe.

Kisses :kiss:

aww, dear Lana!!! zvet thank you so much if you can upload it for me!!! :jump2: hehe, yes... you're right!!! I have seen parts from the video Razz but didn't know it was the same song... hehe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 18:04

Rady wrote:
aww, dear Lana!!! zvet thank you so much if you can upload it for me!!! :jump2: hehe, yes... you're right!!! I have seen parts from the video Razz but didn't know it was the same song... hehe...

all right, dear Rady! zvet i will upload it, tonight. Very Happy i haven't seen the music video for "hips don't lie"... but i have seen other Shakira videos. Rolling Eyes Wink so, i can pretty much imagine what it would be like! Laughing hehe. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 18:12

Lana wrote:
i haven't seen the music video for "hips don't lie"... but i have seen other Shakira videos. Rolling Eyes Wink so, i can pretty much imagine what it would be like! Laughing hehe. :stari:

She is really gorgeous in the video ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ she dances as ever! Actually the clip shows a carnival, it's very funny (no, it's not the right word) there is plenty of colours, fun, dances :jump1: :jump2: :jump3: - I hope you'll watch it some day!

:dube:
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 18:33

thanks dear Lana!!!!! and yes, the video is great flower !!!! hope you' ll watch it very soon :vo:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 18:37

Vania wrote:
She is really gorgeous in the video ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ she dances as ever! Actually the clip shows a carnival, it's very funny (no, it's not the right word) there is plenty of colours, fun, dances :jump1: :jump2: :jump3: - I hope you'll watch it some day!

:dube:

sunny So, it seems I will have to watch this video, eh? Laughing It's been the number 1 song in Canada for a few weeks now! :jump3: So, I'm sure the video is played a lot here. Razz I'll tell you when I see it. :wink: hehe. :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:53

Hola!!

First!
It would be wonderful that you can upload the Shakira version, Lana!
I would like to listen to it because I donºt have it!! poklon THANKS!! :<33:

Dear VANIA heart2
I am glad you you liked EL BESO DEL FINAL!!! heart2

OJALA MEANS I HOPE!! IT comes from the arab or arabian ...I don´t know which is the right word! There are lots of words in spanish that don´t have latin root and this is one of them!!!

THE GIRL IS SAD BECAUSE THEY STAY APART IN THE END...I do not know whether you have seen th picture, but th action is in CUBA during the REVOLUTION and the young man decides to stay to fight for his people and the girl..that is American has to leave with her family!!!

SOOOO...she is more or less expecting a parting and she notices that he has changed shocked
HE WANTS NOW TO LIVE THE REVOLUTION SOOO..THEREFORE EL BESO DEL FINAL!!

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 23:40

Lana wrote:
I'm not Lerka, but it is Shakira's new song. Laughing I can upload it, tonight, if you like. :wink: You've probably heard it, but just not realized it! Razz :stari: hehe.
You are not, really? :kataus:

Vania wrote:

Ради, дано Лерка не се сърди, че отговарям вместо нея Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Hips don't lie наистина е новата песен на Шакира. По Сити радио и ТВ я пускат през 30 мин. Laughing Страхотна е!!!!
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Ваня!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Разбира се че не се сърдя! :wink: Напротив, мерси, мила Ваничка!! :<33: Много много харесвам тази песен също Razz наистина страхотнаааа е! :stari: :woow: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:02

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
You are not, really? :kataus:

No, no. :kataus: I'm Lana. You're Lerka. Remember? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:35

Lana wrote:
I'm Lana. You're Lerka. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: It is soo difficult to keep this in mind, sestrichka! :kataus: :kataus: I'll try! Razz :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:42

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
I'm Lana. You're Lerka. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: It is soo difficult to keep this in mind, sestrichka! :kataus: :kataus: I'll try! Razz :dying:

But, now, you have it backwards! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Maybe, we should give ourselves one name for the two of us. :dying: Than perhaps, we wouldn't be so confused! :kataus: Razz hehe.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:43

Thanks , Maria, for the explanation!!

I SIMPLY LOOOOVE THIS KIND OF MUSIC!!

EL BESO DEL FINAL IS SOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!! :3<>3: :3<>3:

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:44

zvet For you all!!! Shakira's "Hips don't lie"! tchin-tchin Very fun song, I was dancing to it before. Razz :kataus:

The link! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:45

Hola, girls , queridas mias!

I am glad you liked the songs! sunny sunny sunny

When I have time I'll post some more!!

LOOOOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!!!

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:46

THANKS, LANA....QUERIDA!!!!! :<33:

zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:50

WOWWWWW!!! nice nice

THANKS, SO MUCH , LANA!! nice :vo: poklon

nice loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:57

Maria wrote:
THANKS, LANA....QUERIDA!!!!! :<33:

Oh, anytime. :wink: I just listened to the two other songs that you posted, Maria!!! zvet Wowww... they are so wonderful!!! Very Happy Thank you sooo much!!! :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:58

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:

But, now, you have it backwards! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Maybe, we should give ourselves one name for the two of us. :dying: Than perhaps, we wouldn't be so confused! :kataus: Razz hehe.
That is fabulous idea!!! cheers :lmd: soo.. what is our name? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

And thank you! Thank you for the song! cheers cheers cheers I lovvvee it Smile especially I love and enjoy dancing to it Razz sunny
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 2:19

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
That is fabulous idea!!! cheers :lmd: soo.. what is our name? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

And thank you! Thank you for the song! cheers cheers cheers I lovvvee it Smile especially I love and enjoy dancing to it Razz sunny

What is our name, sestrichka? :kataus: We must think of something. :lmd: I'm glad you think it's a fabulous idea! Razz cheers

I know!!! sunny I love that song, too!!! :dube: That's why I am always trying to steal Ksenia's gala! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:09

Thanks, Maria for the translation Very Happy and for the explanations. I didn't see the movie but I heard about it. I've read some negative critics in the newspapers for this movie, maybe I should not believe them :sad2: :disap:
at least the music is great :twist:

Hugs!
:wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:32

Lana wrote:
What is our name, sestrichka? :kataus: We must think of something. :lmd: I'm glad you think it's a fabulous idea! Razz cheers
I know!!! sunny I love that song, too!!! :dube: That's why I am always trying to steal Ksenia's gala! :kataus:
Ohhh :kataus: let's make a poll: "The best name for Lana & Lerka" :kataus:
Alex always has some brilliant ideas Razz sunny

To steal Ksenia's gala? :kataus: lol! That is fun, though!! :kataus: especially for your coach king :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:04

THANKS FOR THE LINK, LANA!!! :<33:

AS A MATTER OF FACT I WATCHED THIS PICTURE!! ALL MY FRIENDS DID!!

I LIKED IT A LOT!!! AND IT HAS GOT SOME WONDERFUL DANCE SCENES!! :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:15

Lerka wrote:

Yesss!!! :kataus: We must make a poll. Razz And we are counting on Alex to come up with something brilliant. :kataus: No pressure!!! sunny :wink:

Quote :
To steal Ksenia's gala? :kataus: lol! That is fun, though!! :kataus: especially for your coach king :zy:

Ksenia's gala is the funnest thing ever! :kataus: Also, it doesn't have clubs, which is a plus. Razz hehe. Yeah, my coach wasn't too pleased, when she saw what I was practicing. Embarassed :zy: Bad meeee.
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 18:57

Lana wrote:
zvet For you all!!! Shakira's "Hips don't lie"! tchin-tchin Very fun song, I was dancing to it before. Razz :kataus:

The link! Smile

thank youuuuuuuuu cheers cheers cheers :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 21:26

THANK YOU MARIA FOR THE SONGS!!!

I had problems downloading them - errors again!!! But my computer was "nice" today and I have them now Wink, listening right now Very Happy
I rememeber the song from the movie. I saw the movie a few months ago. It was cute...but definetly DIRTY DANCING was better. Sorry Sad , hope you don't mind because of this.
The movies was ok, enjoyable but not very brilliant. ALthough the Cuba theme, dance, atmosphere is great, I admit.

Kisses

Paco is great. I like the way he sings. It's very pleasent to listen to it.
Thanks again zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 21:33

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Yesss!!! :kataus: We must make a poll. Razz And we are counting on Alex to come up with something brilliant. :kataus: No pressure!!! sunny :wink:
Wow...Alex was so busy this days that she couldn't really answer to all this. In fact I never managed to get to this part of the forum because there were so many other messages..Sad so I didn't know you are counting on me lol! but now I'm here Very Happy

Hmmm..names for you too?..Real or funny names? nicknames?
I'm so tired right now that I can't think 100% right... lol! Excuse me Embarassed I'll think of something.

Practicing somebody else's gala!! lol! Of course your coach isn't happy. But you had too, you couldn't refuse it... Laughing It's sweet Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latino music   Latino music - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latino music
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next