Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova

Go down 
+3
7llewops
Petra
viktoria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Empty
PostSubject: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 22:40

Interview with Albena for Ring TV from 01/14/2009

To watch:

http://www.sportal.bg/video.php?video_id=11105

To download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2zyomgnyjg

The interview is similar to the one from "Standart" but i'll translated .
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 23:57

Viki zvet ! Thanks for posting! And thanks in advance that you will translate again! zvet

It´s so sad not to understand myself what is said... :disap:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 2:02

I had the feeling that is a partial and it starts somehow in the middle of the interview but still is a nice one.

Here is the translation.

Q-Tell us how he/Maxim/ feels after everything that happened and after this new sentence , which is not final but is the latest court decision?

AD-All I can assure you that he doesn’t fell very well .He fells enormously guilty because the things are irreversible and there is no way to correct such a mistake ,there is no way...Still, maybe is better if I speak for myself because I don’t want any speculations .I don’t want anybody to think that I am appearing as his lawyer or I am defending him .I insist to make a note that nobody is excusing his action, neither I or him are excusing his action . The right answer is that there are people who are approaching the situation with more tolerance and other people who are more extreme .Everyone has right to have an opinion and I don’t judge any of those people .I consider that through those long years while we were together ,which is more than 12 years ,we have many pleasant moments and many difficult times .Moments, when he stood by my side ,moments when I was there for him. Moments when we were loosing something because of me , my injury or sickness. Simply he always stayed behind me and I believe is absolutely normal for me to stay with him in such a difficult time.

Q.-Besides your family, /which I am sure also stay behind him ,which are extremely dignified and taught you to be correct in everything/, is there anyone else who is supporting you?.

AD-We have handful of closest friends who are with and behind us in those difficult moments .I can tell we didn’t have any disappointments but somehow we voluntarily isolated ourselves in a very, very narrow circle of people. It is really limited between me, Maxim, our families and several close friends .

Q.-However, you said that at the moment for you is very important to work because you owe a lot of money. Actually ,Maxim has to pay big amount of money but you are supporting him completely .I mentioned this already several times. How are the things with this supper show in Moscow ,do you still have an invitation ? I know this is a way to earn money for the compensations .

AD - Well, on one hand is really the money but on the other hand is the necessity to feel useful .It is a way, how can I say it , …just to distract yourself from your thoughts and from what is happening ,from this whole situation which is very painful .I don’t whish to anybody to experience neither ours nor the victims situation .I am sure they also have very, very hard time and are not well.

Q.-You said that you stay at home and don’t go out at ll. I could understand that when people make mistake they should take responsibilities .Yet ,I think that neither Maxim nor especially you are dangerous criminals and you don’t have to be worried so much when you walk on the streets .Moreover, I am absolutely sure that there are still many people who love you and will express their support . Did you felt or is there any particular attitude towards you that is stopping you from going out?

AD -In general, we always meet normal ,positive attitude and understanding from people and we didn’t have any negative experience .What I am talking about at the moment is more like an inside feeling about what other are thinking and is unavoidable .Yes, overall ,we don’t see any negative attitude towards me or him when we have to communicate with people..

Q- Because you are here, I wish you to face the end of everything with dignity and to continue to help your relatives .I wish you success in the sport you are leading and especially in those upcoming important competitions .A better and more successful 2009 year. Thank you for being our guest.

AD-Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 2:26

viktoria wrote:
I had the feeling that is a partial and it starts somehow in the middle of the interview but still is a nice one.

Yeah! It´s really a nice one!!! lovely heart lovely heart
I always admire Albena for her wise words. She always finds the correct ones! lovely heart lovely heart

Thank you again so much for your translation into English, dear Viki Rose Rose !!!
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 4:04

Thank you so much, Viki. This is a very nice interview, as you stated.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 9:56

Thank you very much, Viki ohhhh
Back to top Go down
bya_peyton
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
bya_peyton

Number of posts : 36
Residence : Italy
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 13:59

thank you dear viki! our Albena has always the right words!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bya_peyton
Aliska
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Aliska

Number of posts : 31
Residence : Latvia
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 22:58

Viki, thank you very much!!!zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 23:24

Petra wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Yeah! It´s really a nice one!!! lovely heart lovely heart
I always admire Albena for her wise words. She always finds the correct ones! lovely heart lovely heart

Thank you again so much for your translation into English, dear Viki Rose Rose !!!

Thank you so much girls!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova   RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTV-Interview with Albena Denkova
Page 1 of 1