Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009

Go down 
+22
ulia
brita
Anna
7llewops
Lacey
Aliska
bya_peyton
aline
risha_11
Ivana
eli_87
joyva
piemontesina
Vania
Swetis
lillelol
Petra
Zara
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Wondergirl
Baghira
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 21:37

You´re welcome, Viki, Ivana, Swetis! Very Happy
It´s really an amazing dance :woow: . I´m really curious for the "official" version of Russian TV now!

This vid below is from Russian "Channel One" site:

Superfinale: Staviski, Arntgolts, Vanagas, Anferova:
http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=6743
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 23:35

From 18.03.2009:

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 18-03-11

Last edited by Petra on Fri 20 Mar - 0:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 23:48

Petra you rock big time....you keep us posted 24h/day...how do you do it?
ohhhh flower heart2 zvet :surce: :kiss: luv xoxo :lmd: :angel2: Bravo! Friends Rose Kisssssssssss bow lovely heart Spin

all these mean THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 0:05

From IceAge too, but I don´t know from which date...

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Maximn10

Quote :
Petra ...you keep us posted 24h/day...how do you do it?
Laughing Not completely 24 hours a day Laughing ... I 2 times the day run sites from which I know that there could be some info through the PC, and that´s it ...
If there´s much to translate with google, it lasts a little bit longer (e.g. on days with IceAge broadcasts or on trial days), but normally, distributed among the day, it are not more than 2 hours a day that I´m searching... And posting it after I found it is done quickly Wink ...
And now after all this time I think I mostly know where to look for info ... It has become routine ...
For newspaper articles there exists a special Bulgarian search machine Wink , vids can be easily found by youtube search or when you know the channel address Wink , pics you at the moment mostly can find in Russian forums (Logical! It´s IceAge time! Wink ) , ...
And besides this I´m doing what every teacher is doing every day Wink : working in school at the morning and sitting at the desk with preparing / correcting in the afternoon (And from this desk I sometimes simply have to run away Laughing , especially when there are toooooo many corrections to be done Laughing Laughing )...
And besides this I´m doing it for Maxim and Albena, because they both are worth it!!!

And besides: If someone besides me finds some info / pics / vids: FEEL FREE TO POST IT Wink !!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 7:19

OMG Petra this dance was awesome and the song simply gives me the chills .It is about poor and abandon children.

The original song is brasilian and is the soundtrack of movie from 70's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ITCsp2DA1o

The Russian version of Max and Olga

THE SANDPIT GENERALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-ycmmQRJ4&feature=related

And my translation:

My life began in city slabs
I never heard good words.
While you were giving your children hugs
I beg for food and I was freezing.
Don’t hide your eyes ,don’t turn your back.
I,m innocent, is not my fault.

Why you abandoned me? Why?
Where is my fireplace?
Where is my bed?
Why you denied my rights,
I’m also human, I am your brother.
You always pray to your gods
And they forgive you everything.

I see the sparkling lights
Of skyscrapers and rich houses.
Oh, if I can just for once
Find the strength.
You’ll answer me for all.
Open you doors, I am your brother.
I,m innocent, is not my fault.

You felt warm motherly caress,
I never knew, I never felt.
And only in my golden childish dream,
I see sometimes my mother.
Oh, mom if I can find you
My poor life will be bittersweet.

Photos with Max and Olga from the photoalbum of tamriko

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/always--late/album/20755/?p=1
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 17:28

You´re right, Viki! Maxi always has great music choice sunny !

And many many thanks zvet for the link to the pictures :dube: !
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 9:19

http://www.telesem.ru/content/view/1159/53/

Google translation

Sisters Arntgolts: you have to let the feelings out

To replace Tatiana Arntgolts in «Ice Age» came her sister Olga. Twins were interviewed by partner Maxim Staviyski.

FILES
Olga Arntgolts
Born: 18 March 1982 in Kaliningrad
kinokarera: «Russian» (2004), «gloss» (2007), «Servant Государев» (2007), «Juncker» (2007)
Drink: Coffee
season: summer
life motto: «to fight and to seek, find and never give up!»

Tatiana Arntgolts
Born: 18 March 1982 in Kaliningrad
kinokarera: «obsession» (2002), «Grand Sea Star» (2004), «The last week-end» (2005), «gloss» (2007), «Still, I like ...» (2008)
drink: a dry red wine
season: summer
life motto: «Patience and work are peretrut»

Maxim: Olya you why run away from me at the beginning of the project? You also are invited to participate in the show?
Olya: Averbukh proposal we made, along with Таней. But at that time I had a lot of work. When realized that not enough time for the show, very upset.
AM: Well, nothing, now have the opportunity to test themselves. Scary?
Tanya: So what are you scared of? This, of course, difficult project. But at the same time, a good check of patience. Here, the weak can not resist. Or, become strong, or leave.
M.: role, we Таней to reach the finals. I think we need you to try to be different, but you can not escape comparisons ...
A.: If you think about it, it does not need to go to the project. Naturally, to be compared.
TV: All you get! Will not be easy, but you have the perseverance, character and hard work. In addition, all the guys you support. The entire staff - and professionals, and laity - are our people, our company. You will be warmer than me, because everyone understands what risk you are going.
AM: And to recognize each other often do you substitute?
OS: Especially - never. But sometimes there was no other choice. A couple of years ago during the озвучки movie «Diamonds for Juliet» Tanya lost voice. A few scenes I sounded.
T.: And at the institute, remember, the second year, right before you play hurt knee, and I got to the stage instead of you.

Where to go Childhood
PM: And as a child you were sorvantsami or quiet?
TV: Mom told us that even at an early age does not bring trouble. Can lock in a room and play together. Even when friends began to appear, remain for each other very close, stood together, a little apart, and we felt demure.
OK: And in fact, a forum, we gave the children. In the courtyard we were girls corner. We fought with them. They were older and we always adhere to.
TV: And I remember there was a wall for the sister. One saw the picture: Olya is on land it sits on some kind of an adult girl and beat her. I grabbed this girl for hair and became lupasit her feet on the back.
M.: Is still keep apart?
TV: And now closer Oli I have no friends.
A.: Although people outside, of course, needed. Still, we have some problems in the one-sided view.
M.: never quarrel?
A.: Well, as without it, but only in private. In the eyes of others - to unite.
AM: And who was the first of reconciliation?
T.: Olga character is softer, so it makes the first step.
A.: I - in the minds of our nursing relationship. Always think about everything before you do. A thousand times see that as a yes. U-Thani also important - a sense.
T.: Yes, I am more emotional. And often commit folly.

We are not competitors
M.: A dispute over the competition in the work does not occur?
A.: Well, what kind of competition! We are sisters. I'm just glad when they all get Thani. I am more demanding and sensitive, and therefore rent smaller.
TV: Do not say that I'm not demanding. And the role is not simply choose, for that matter ...
A.: Well, I do not have it in mind ...
TV: We do not like when we are invited along to sample and say: I look at you, then I will choose who we want. I am also sensitive. I need a material that is comfortable and interesting. For example, after «Still, I like ...» I was offered a few series where the role of the same plan. I do not agree. Why repeat?

Wedding in jeans
M.: Tan, when introducing her husband?
TV: He wanted to come, but then changed. Went to the box. Trains, supports the form.
M.: You are probably in childhood dream wedding to play in one day and live together ...
TV: More Say, for the twins to marry ...
A.: Well, had some kind of childhood fantasy - about a white dress, cake, a beautiful fiance, like all girls. But then grown. They understood that each has its own life, their own family ...
M.: A wedding of a flamboyant all want ...
TV: Why? We and everything was fine - in jeans during the break between filming. In total, ten. Married with Benaiah (Ivan Zhidkov, actor. - Notes. «Telesem»), sat together - and more work. Wedding - is a private matter of two people. Why do these пьянки?
M.: Olya, and you do not jelaous of Tanya?
A.: Well, what kind of jealousy? I'm just glad for it. Jealousy was only in childhood, when young people first appeared ...
AM: Okay, girls, and now it's time to play the feelings on the ice. Now dopyu coffee and go, Olya, support to do ...

By the way
As rumored, the reason for the departure of Tatiana Arntgolts with the project - the pregnancy. In its surroundings are told that the actress is already at the fourth month. Friends of the girls say that gifts began to prepare for the future baby. Note that Tatiana is strongly denies these rumors.

Dina Babayeva
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 17:59

Thanks, Viki! zvet

From Russian Channel 1: :kataus: Maxim "falling in love" with Roman Kostomarov :kataus: ...
And tell me :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: : Who would not fall in love with such a sweeeeeet Roman? :mdr: :mdr:

http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=6776

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 18:09

Petra i can't see the video saaad nooo ..actually i can never see the videos from that site...i don't know why...Can you please uploade it somewhere else? i am really curious

thank you
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 18:29

brita wrote:
Petra i can't see the video saaad nooo ..actually i can never see the videos from that site...i don't know why...Can you please uploade it somewhere else? i am really curious

thank you
IceAge, 20.03.2009, Staviski, no comment, Live.wmv
http://www.mediafire.com/?m1ykltognon

No comment:

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Maximf10

Last edited by Petra on Sat 21 Mar - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 18:39

O MY GOD! :dying: what a lovely 'little lady' :dying:

Petra you rock....thank you so much! Rose
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 19:22

Ahahah! lol!
Petra thank you! ohhhh
Roma is so cute! Even Max couldn't save himself from falling in love with him! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 21:17

Maxim and Olga, broadcast from 21.03.2009, profile and training:
http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=6792 with Albenka cheers

Maxim and Olga, broadcast from 21.03.2009, dance, Sono qui per questo:
http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=6793
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: love   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 22:01

Who will win the Olympics in Vancouver?"
"We will win, if we return. All can be. Never say never!" (Max Staviski, 16.03.2009)

WOW! Well, Max, we all hope you DO return. I personally don't care if you skate for another country, as long as I get to see you in Vancouver!
And Bulgaria still loves you. PLEASE DO IT!

heart2 poklon heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 22:19

Download version, if someone wants to have it :wink: :

Maxim and Olga, 21.03.2009, profile + training, with Albenka cheers :
http://www.mediafire.com/?oyzord0zjyg

Maxim and Olga, 21.03.2009, dance, Sono qui per questo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zbmwnn2mmmr

And the complete version (profile+training+dance+interview) from our darling mirindaa71 from Bulgarian forum: zvet zvet
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmglzztnofy

Lacey wrote:
Who will win the Olympics in Vancouver?"
"We will win, if we return. All can be. Never say never!" (Max Staviski, 16.03.2009)

WOW! Well, Max, we all hope you DO return. I personally don't care if you skate for another country, as long as I get to see you in Vancouver!
And Bulgaria still loves you. PLEASE DO IT!
Lacey! Taken from his interview (see interview section!)... :wink: :smile:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar - 15:19

Great news :smile: ! Maxim and Albena yesterday (=21.03.2009) were participating in the tour (in Astana) again cheers !
Thanks to Ale_r zvet from official icesymphony-forum for this wonderful information!

Quote :
(...)
Первыми выступали Албена с Тимуром, я точно название не помню, где Тимур тореодор( извините,если будут неточности,), они сразу зажгли, зал их встретил овациями. Вообще замечательно встречали и поддерживали АБСОЛЮТНО всех, (увы, аншлага у нас не было, у нас хоть и столица,но молодая и город пока еще маленький, а цены на шоу были столичные, зал был заполнен на 2/3, но мы так хлопали и кричали, и за себя и за тех, кто не пришел). Так вот ,вернусь к шоу, Тимур катается хорошо, ни одной ошибки, все с настроением и на одном дыхании, а Албена тут просто нет слов, профи!!!
(...=
Дальше я увидела у выхода хвостик Максима и поняла,что сейчас выйдут на лед Албена Денкова и Максим Ставиский, я честно,не знаю, под какую музыку они катали, но были в белых рубашках и галстуках, Максим в черной жилетке, может по костюмам сможете определить? Они вышли первыми из профи и «взорвали» зал, не знаю, откуда взялись силы хлопать еще громче, может в ход пошли ноги ,но ребята потрясли своей скоростью, поддержками и нереальной энергетикой, которая зашкаливала. Бесконечные «браво», и все для этой шикарной пары. (...)

Translation by google:
"(...)
The first were Albena with Timur, I do not remember the name, where Timur is toreodor (sorry if errors), they immediately lit, the hall they were met with ovation. Generally nice met and maintained to all, (alas, the full house we have not been with us though the capital, but the city is still small, and the price of the show were high, the hall was filled to 2 / 3, but we have clapped and shouted, and for ourselves and for those who did not). So, come back to the show, Timur skated well, no errors, all with the mood and in one breath, and Albena is simply no words, a real professional!
(...)
Then I saw the exit of the tail of Maxim and realized that now go to the ice Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky, I honestly do not know under what music they skated, but they were in white shirts and ties, black waistcoats to Maxim, the costume designer may be able to identify? They came first from the pros and «detonated» hall, I do not know whence came even louder clap of force, can move his feet went, but the guys shook his speed, support and unrealistic energy, which зашкаливала. Infinite «Bravo», and all for this magnificent pair."

:smile: :smile: :smile:
It´s sooooo good to know they are back on tour together!!!
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 1:29

Yeah, it's great! And on 27-29 they will be in Israel ohhhh and not known exactly about Minsk nooo
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 10:36

Petra wrote:
Download version, if someone wants to have it :wink: :

We all do Very Happy And big thanks for the link!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 0:13

Wondergirl wrote:
Yeah, it's great! And on 27-29 they will be in Israel ohhhh and not known exactly about Minsk nooo
Oh, I just see this now!
:smile: Great info about Israel, Wondergirl Rose !!! Hopefully we´ll find pics or a vid of them poklon ...
And about Minsk: Don´t give up hope!!! Sometimes it helps simply to believe in things, and then the wonders :stari: will happen ohhhh ...
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 14:17

WOW! Juhuu!!! So they're participating in Germany too?!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 18:40

Baghira wrote:
WOW! Juhuu!!! So they're participating in Germany too?!
Good question! For the answer to this I´m looking forward to the end of April geek ... Before the official participation list won´t be published! And even with the official participation list you can´t be 100% sure nooo ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 19:36

It seems that Maxim again prefers training with Olga for IceAge instead of skating the tour with Albie Crying or Very sad :disap: ...
Yesterday evening (23.03.2009) Albena and Maxim did not participate in the show in Ryazan. They were listed in official participation list, but did not participate! :disap:

Baghira, so far to the "reliability" of official tour lists! Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar - 21:54

True true Petra...
I guess we'll just have too wait for the German shows...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar - 23:15

Petra wrote:
It seems that Maxim again prefers training with Olga for IceAge instead of skating the tour with Albie Crying or Very sad :disap: ...
Yesterday evening (23.03.2009) Albena and Maxim did not participate in the show in Ryazan. They were listed in official participation list, but did not participate! :disap:.....

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar - 23:34

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:
Yesterday evening (23.03.2009) Albena and Maxim did not participate in the show in Ryazan. They were listed in official participation list, but did not participate! :disap:.....

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
It seems he thought this over :smile: !
They´re on tour in Israel! cheers
--> see my post in "schedule" topic :smile: ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next