Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instruction for automatical online translations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Instruction for automatical online translations Empty
PostSubject: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:07

I hope here is the right place for it, but translators belong to "media", and therefore I decided to put this topic here...

I will post here some links for automatical online translators that can translate from Bulgarian and Russian to English (and to other languages).

I think it´s time for this now, because I think that some of you might need them from time to time, not only for translating links in this forum here, but in other forums, too. For me all those translators have always been useful during the last year, therefore I intend sharing them here...

And real fans of Albena heart2 and Maxim heart2 who speak neither Bulgarian nor Russian (as me) really might need a quick translation from time to time, when they want to know what has happened to our darlings, and what they are doing ...

All these translators are for free (at least at the moment when I post this message here), and you do not have to pay for them!

Even the download version for a translator that I will list below is for free. You can install it on your pc, and it is working in off-modus, this means you can use it for texts that are not from the web, too. And if you really have time you can mix the google-translator with the download version, and your translation will be near to perfect...

All these translators are not 100% perfect, but they are helpful for persons who do not speak the language and who want to have a 90% idea what is going on in the article...

All translators work the same / following way:
1) Go to the (Bulgarian or Russian) text you want to translate. Mark it, and then copy it with your mouse.
2) Go to the translator you decided to use. There is always a free field where you can insert / paste the text you have copied before.
3) At most translators you then have to choose the language from which you want to translate, and the language into which you want to translate.
4) Then click on "Übersetzen" / "translate" / "Translation" or something like this, and normally some seconds later you have the translation.

Good luck!!!

Let´s start with the links now ...

Last edited by Petra on Sat 13 Dec - 0:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:20

The link to one of my favourite online translators. The instruction here is in German, but other posters told me that there exist google versions in nearly every language... I think you will figure it out if you search the links on the google homepage ...

This translator can translate from Bulgarian to English and from Russian to English! And vice versa of course! sunny

http://www.google.de/language_tools?hl=de

Last edited by Petra on Sat 13 Dec - 0:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:25

One of the oldest online translators in the web, and the "mother" of all the other translators: Babelfish!

With Babelfish you can translate from Russian to English, but, sorry (!), not from Bulgarian to English.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:37

My first :dube: translator from Bulgarian to English (and vice versa)! I loved this translator for many months! And till today I´m thankful to our Ivana Rose who gave me the link to this translator! Without Ivana´s link (especially in the very beginning and in the baddest times of all, a little bit more than one year ago, when a lot of posters stopped posting and left this forum!) no translations would have been possible at all! And where are no translations, there are no informations...

So, here´s the link to "Ivana´s translator" Rose :
http://www.bulgarie-bg.com/tradbulgarian.php
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:44

Petra wrote:
My first :dube: translator from Bulgarian to English (and vice versa)! I loved this translator for many months! And till today I´m thankful to our Ivana Rose who gave me the link to this translator! Without Ivana´s link (especially in the very beginning and in the baddest times of all, a little bit more than one year ago, when a lot of posters stopped posting and left this forum!) no translations would have been possible at all! And where are no translations, there are no informations...

I remember.. :sad2:
ohhhh for you...and ohhhh for Ivana!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:48

This is the main page for the translator from Bulgarian to English (and vice versa of course) that you can download to your pc!

http://webtrance.skycode.com/?lang=en

You should read it first to inform you! There exists two (or three scratch ) versions to download: one is for free, and for the other you have to pay!!! So be cautious and make sure you download the correct one!

And this should be the download link for the free version (but make sure yourself, because I did it nearly one year ago and I do not have time to check again!). There´s a blue-green arrow at the top of the page, and on the left you find the word "HERE" in brown letters. Click there and it should work. For me it´s working without problems for nearly one year now... and until now I did not receive a bill from Bulgaria Wink ...

http://webtrance.skycode.com/download.asp?current=3&lang=en

Good luck with this translator! It´s my second favourite (and verrrrry close to Ivana´s translator!)...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:51

Petra, do you know where are the videos about CoR GP commented by Maxim???
I asked if someone could translate what Max was sayng about Davis&White, but nobody replied... saaad

Now I hope in Wondergirl!!! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:51

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:

I remember.. :sad2:
ohhhh for you...and ohhhh for Ivana!! Very Happy

I was 100% sure you would remember, dear Piemontesina Rose !!! ( saaad and :smile: at the same time!)

Friends Friends Friends :lmd: :lmd: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:54

piemontesina wrote:
I asked if someone could translate what Max was sayng about Davis&White, but nobody replied... saaad

I promise you that I'll find this video (oh, I have so many from this year grand prix) and write to you specially!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 1:06

Wondergirl wrote:
piemontesina wrote:

I promise you that I'll find this video (oh, I have so many from this year grand prix) and write to you specially!!!

Thank you very much!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 2:35

Girls, sorry! I can't find where to post... Help me to navigate here...
I am writing what I've promised for Piemontesina ohhhh

First of all I should say that I liked so much that this year my favourite channel Eurosport invited Max as a commentator. He is a GREAT commentator, very smart, cute and with a wonderful sense of humour!!!
I found the Free Dance from Cup of Russia with Davis/White. Here is what Max was saying:

‘First of all Meryl & Charlie should forget about the mistakes during their Original dance and go ahead. This pair is very flexible and technically good. And if they skate clear they will have a chance to stand higher in the end of competition. Shpilband’s pairs differ from others in their movements. They haven’t any not-finished movements. You can dislike the program, the music, everything, but if they are skating, they do every step till the end. There are no empty holes in the programs.
About this skating I can say that they did all the steps, all the positions were normal. But I can’t say their directions [here I really had problems because I don’t know the real English names of all elements] were clear. They have them [directions or arcs – I don’t know what is correct variant], but for the Worlds they should improve if they want to win. I liked one lift: when the partner takes M. behind his back being on one leg at this moment. It’s really hard! The twizzles were very fast but not parallel. It is good that they have such speed of rotation, you should risk and do it. Of course you can have mistakes, but you should practice, so you’ll get stability. And with the help of that you will win.
In general, their skating was confident, strong and soft. The pair is very aesthetic.’

That’s all Max said about this pair.
I saw every broadcast where Max was. I laughed a lot! And also on every our forums (even sport forums) practically everybody liked his comments!!! There are a lot of his jokes there. He has a talent!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 2:56

Wondergirl wrote:
Girls, sorry! I can't find where to post... Help me to navigate here...
I am writing what I've promised for Piemontesina ohhhh

First of all I should say that I liked so much that this year my favourite channel Eurosport invited Max as a commentator. He is a GREAT commentator, very smart, cute and with a wonderful sense of humour!!!
I found the Free Dance from Cup of Russia with Davis/White. Here is what Max was saying:

‘First of all Meryl & Charlie should forget about the mistakes during their Original dance and go ahead. This pair is very flexible and technically good. And if they skate clear they will have a chance to stand higher in the end of competition. Shpilband’s pairs differ from others in their movements. They haven’t any not-finished movements. You can dislike the program, the music, everything, but if they are skating, they do every step till the end. There are no empty holes in the programs.
About this skating I can say that they did all the steps, all the positions were normal. But I can’t say their directions [here I really had problems because I don’t know the real English names of all elements] were clear. They have them [directions or arcs – I don’t know what is correct variant], but for the Worlds they should improve if they want to win. I liked one lift: when the partner takes M. behind his back being on one leg at this moment. It’s really hard! The twizzles were very fast but not parallel. It is good that they have such speed of rotation, you should risk and do it. Of course you can have mistakes, but you should practice, so you’ll get stability. And with the help of that you will win.
In general, their skating was confident, strong and soft. The pair is very aesthetic.’

That’s all Max said about this pair.
I saw every broadcast where Max was. I laughed a lot! And also on every our forums (even sport forums) practically everybody liked his comments!!! There are a lot of his jokes there. He has a talent!

Wondergirl !!zvet zvet Many, many thanks!!!
I was so curious! I like Davis & White and I wanted to know the Maxim's opinion!!
You laughed a lot!!!! Laughing I am sure!! Lucky, lucky !! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 10:44

Petra, thanks for opening this topic zvet it's very useful for all of us!

This is the web translator I use:
http://www.freetranslation.com/

And big thanks to Wondergirl for translating Max's commentaries zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 15:56

Vania wrote:
You´re welcome, Vania zvet !
I just checked your translator for a first time. It seems to translate pretty good Very Happy from Russian to English and vice versa. But it seems not to work Sad from Bulgarian to English and vice versa, right? Or is there a button I haven´t found until now?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 16:25

No, Petra, there is no Bulgarian language.
It translates very well indeed, I use it more often to translate from Russian into English posts from the Ice Age forum Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 16:32

Vania, I think I´ll use it next time too for translation from Russian IceAge forum! I compared the two translations (google and freetranslation). Freetranslation seems to translate a little bit better and clearer!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan - 15:45

Vania wrote:

:jump3: This website is translating from Bulgarian into English now :smile: !
Very helpful on a day like this when google translator Rolling Eyes decided not to translate at all today Mad ...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 10:37

Petra wrote:

:jump3: This website is translating from Bulgarian into English now :smile: !
Very helpful on a day like this when google translator Rolling Eyes decided not to translate at all today Mad ...

Yes, it does Smile . But the translation is not always very good, especially from/into Bulgarian. Maybe they need to work more to improve it Wink .
Back to top Go down
antarex10
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
antarex10

Number of posts : 7
Residence : Moskau
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 21:14

On Thursday, 28October, Lisa Arzamasova and Maxim Stavisky, the members of the project "Ice and Flame" will answer your questions during on-line conference on 1 tv

15:00-16:00, Четверг, 28 Октября
Конференция с Лизой Арзамасовой и Максимом Стависким

http://www.1tv.ru/conf/

спасибо подруге, которая выручает при общении на английском языке Embarassed
Back to top Go down
antarex10
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
antarex10

Number of posts : 7
Residence : Moskau
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 22:14

Васко ВАсильев в передаче "Търси се"

http://www.bliasak.bg/news/p3_8933_0.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instruction for automatical online translations   Instruction for automatical online translations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instruction for automatical online translations
Page 1 of 1