Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 3:09

sunny Online conference from 10/28/2010 with Max and his "Ice and Fire" partner Liza Arzamasova.
http://www.1tv.ru/conf/266

I'm doing the translation as much as i can and will post it later.

Lisa Arzamasova and Maxim Stavisky, Moscow
Lisa Arzamasova: Hello, I'm Lisa Arzamasova.
Maxim Stavisky: I'm Maxim Stavisky, and today we will answer your questions.

Yesenia Mihailova, Hadera
Maxim, do you have a wife? And is she a figure skater?

Maxim Stavisky
Officialy no. But I’ve been living for 12 years with my partner in figure skating Albena Denkova. We can say that I have a wife.

Alina ,Sosnogorsk
Maxim, if not secret, how is your vision? And from what age you’ve been wearing glasses?

Maxim Stavisky:
I do not remember at what age. Minus 2,5 - minus 3.
Lisa Arzamasova:
I also have bad vision.

Alexander, Lyubertsy
Good day, Lisa and Max! Lisa, judging by the standings, your pair will participate in I & F until the very end. Do you have enough strength for the whole project? And what Maxim thinks about this? Where do you like to compete - on ice or on the floor? Good luck to you!

Lisa Arzamasova: [/b
]Of course, I am strong enough. For me it is very interesting. When there is a pleasure, no effort is needed.

[b]Maxim Stavisky:

The project is very hard. I hope that's enough. Where we more like to play? For Lisa is interesting here and there . And for me, certainly on the floor. Because I'm on the ice for the past 28 years already, and the dance floor is something new and interesting for me. While on the ice I am skating with pleasure.

Victor, Chernivtsi
L
isa! How do you like Galina Sergeevna in the series "Daddy’s Daughter"?

Lisa Arzamasova:
Excellent.

Maxim Stavisky:
Lisa was filmed not only in "Daddy's Daughter" . You can view Wikipedia. No need to dwell on this series.

Alex, Achinsk
Lisa, hello! You've already managed to try many roles, such as actress, singer, and now as figure skater. What are your future plans and what new can we expect from you? Thank you

Lisa Arzamasova
I don’t know. I do not know what to expect from myself. Every morning I wake up with a new idea about what I want to do. Let's hope that I do not want to fly into space. Otherwise I will have to undergo emergency training, and I won’t have time for anything else.

Julia, Mineral Water
Hi, Lisa! Tell me why you decided to participate in the project "Ice and Fire"?

Lisa Arzamasova
When Ilya asked me to try to take part in it, I thought it was some kind of madness. I never in my life was able to perform beautiful elements or stand on the ice. And then a week later when I have already started it turns out, I learned the name of some elements, this is a great happiness for me - to participate in this project. It gives me incredible pleasure.

Faith, Barnaul
Did you( Lisa, and Maxim) have previous experience directly on the dance floor? How many hours a day do you sleep?

Lisa Arzamasova:
Sometimes we sleep, sometimes not. Dancing For example, I have never danced before. Only worked when I had to put a dance for a movie or play, "Romeo and Juliet, for example.

Maxim Stavisky:
Sometimes we do not sleep. Due to the fact that ice dancers spend a lot of time on the floor and sometimes more than on the ice, we can say that I have dancing experience.

Alena, Moscow

How do you like skating together? You are super team. I am amazed by Lisa, all the time 12 points. I am16 years old myself , and I would be afraid to just go on the ice. So Lisa is great. Continue further.

Maxim Stavisky
You don‘t have to be afraid. If you want, you should try. But fear nothing. If it doesn’t work-it won’t work. But if you succeed -you’ll have pleasure.

Vladislav, Kiev
Lisa, what kind of sports do you like? And what would you like to be except an actress?

Lisa Arzamasova:
I actually used to be the most passionate fans. I love soccer. I myself have never taken part in competitions, but now, after this project ends ,what will happen to me? I would probably go to the ice rink every day .

Maxim Stavisky:[/b
]In 2014 are the Sochi Olympics. You can prepare.

[b]Ludmila, Vladivostok

Tell me, Lisa, in what film projects you are currently involved? Are there any plans for you to have new roles in the theater?

Lisa Arzamasova
Now there are some shootings, rehearsals in the theater. But, unfortunately, we must not say in advance. When it's over, I will gladly tell you about it. But I can tell you that the day after tomorrow I participate in "Romeo and Juliet." I am very much worried, thrilled.

Alena,Moscow

Lisa, what exams are you taking this year? Are you afraid to take exams?

Lisa Arzamasova
I was very afraid to take exams. I took them without preparation, because there was no time to write them. Passed, oddly enough, all right. For me, four/- it's like ten.
/Considering that in Russia 4 is Very Good and 5 is Excellent 10 should be Double Excellent/.

Lyubasha, Sim
Lisa, hello! I am holding for you hands and feet. You do skate very well. We are cheering for you! " And Navka ,I can’t digest, she is complete bullshit, she has star fever, can’t skate, and they have to kick her out! Are you tuned to a complete and unconditional victory? Sincerely, Lubasha.

Maxim Stavisky
It is strange to say that the Olympic champion does not know how to skate. We always try to tune in to win. Talking about the complete and unconditional victory is too early. About Navka - you have wrong impression. There are no people who can’t skate. Nobody should be kicked out. On the contrary, it would be interesting to see the development of all teams . But this is not a question for us , but for Channel One..

Aigul, Khabarovsk
Lisa, you have successfully performed the role of Juliet in the Theater of Stanislavsky. Say, the fact that this work of Shakespeare is set and filmed hundred times, does it make it difficult for you to work on the uniqueness of the image of young Juliet? And what , in your opinion, are the highlights of the image created by you?

Lisa Arzamasova:
Frankly, I do not even thought about how many times Juliet was played on stage, ore in the movies. I think that Juliet is a creature that is very, very human. It might have been like me. Maybe the other girls who play Juliet, too, so it seems. For me it is something dear, it's all the time with me. Therefore, it does not matter where Juliet was before, now she is with me.

Maxim Stavisky:

The production at the Stanislavsky Theatre is not quite a classic. That's why it will be interesting to see. Lisa plays very well Juliet. There one can and laugh and cry.

Porko, Stara Zagora
Maxim, what is going to be the name of the expectant happiness in your family- Russian or Bulgarian? I sincerely wish you many happy days for your family and many successes in sport,on the ice and on the dance floor in the projects. Sincerely: Panayot Donev
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 8:12

Maxim Stavisky (speaks in Bulgarian):
Thank you very much.About , the name.We've haven't choose the name yet.We'll see.Maybe something more international.I won't translate.
Liza Arzamasova :
We have always asked him to say something in Bulgarian, now is the first time I’ve heard him .

Ksenia, Kuopio
Hi, Lisa, and Maxim! Is it true that you have an affair , or is it just a rumor? Is it difficult to skate?

Maxim Stavisky
Where did these rumors come from? Such questions are common for all projects. We have a very good relationship, we work together, but are not having an affair. Especially since I have a wife that I love very much. I think that Lisa soon will have young man in her life .With the time maybe husband .

Svetlana, Moscow
Maxim, please tell us about your work outside of "Ice and Fire." I know that this season, you put the program for the German dance pairs. Are there any plans to work with other athletes?

Maxim Stavisky
When i rad the first sentence "... about your work outside the project, I thought: what kind of work outside the project? Indeed, we put the programs for almost all German ice dance teams. Plans - if other athletes invite us, we will be happy to do it We don‘t refuse. We are always ready to work. Just so you know. Not as an advertisement.

Natalia, St Petersburg
Hello, Maxim, and Lisa! My question to Maxim. How is Albena and how she is feeling?

Maxim Stavisky
Albena is doing very well. The only thing is that she misses very much the project, and wanted to come very much. But in view of the present situation she can‘t. She feels good. Looking forward to the development of her pregnancy.

Anna, Moscow

Lisa, you and Maxim are doing crazy lifts. Tell me, aren’t you never afraid?

Lisa Arzamasova
I was initially very scared. Once Maxim almost crashed into the ice rink board. Then when we started to try different lifts, I realized that I have nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 0:02

Continue...
Sonia, Tyumen
Is it easy for you to work together? After all there is still a big difference in age.

Maxim Stavisky
Big age difference - I do not see that this as a minus. For me it's big bargaining chip. Lisa learns things quickly. She still sees everything with wide open eyes, with a childish naiveté. However, beside this she is very good actress. I do not think that age difference hinders us. Lisa works fine. At work - yes, all is easy! Piece of cake.

Irina, Brest
Max and Lisa, you are my favorite couple! Just admire your programs, very creative, interesting, challenging and original in technical aspect! Thank you for this! Lisa, how do you overcome the fear of performing all those complex elements? Did you throw some ideas while preparing them? How many hours a day you are training? Maxim, since you are very busy , how often do you go to Bulgaria to see Albena, ? Thank you.

Lisa Arzamasova
I just realized that I can trust Maxim 100%. When he told me: "Head, Lisa, back straighten your back" - I try to execute it. And oddly enough, it turns out OK. This is amazing.

Alexander, Moscow
Liza, whom you see Maxima in personal terms, who he is to you in the first place: strict trainer, big caring(and / or very rigorous), brother, friend (such as school friend), an outsider - today you know each other, tomorrow you won‘t care, but maybe you had already fallen in love with Maxim?

Lisa Arzamasova:
It seems to me, I'm so lucky. I had a lot of projects, when I talked with people almost every day. Now we deal with Maxim almost every day. I can not tell who is he for me . I can not adequately evaluate. I can not imagine a month without training. When the project is finished ,what will happen to me?

Maxim Stavisky:
People who were in this project, fall for it, which is why our stars from other projects come often just to see us, look at the shootings, constantly visit. They fall in love with this action.

Julia, Chelyabinsk

Hello, Max and Lisa! Our entire family is rooting for you and wish you a victory! You are both great lads! Lisa is right, you are a great partner and person. Maxim, we always wait for your participation in various shows. WARNING,QUESTIONS: Maxim, in each of your numbers can be traced something special, your only proper trademark. Tell me, what is your personal level of participation in the creating of numbers? Maxim, how often do you have chnce to visit Albena in Bulgaria? What do you think, when we might see you together on the ice?

Lisa Arzamasova:
For example, for us, Maxim works together with the choreographer.
Maxim Stavisky:
Everyone understands that Ilya and Sasha can not break and thoroughly put all the numbers. I try to help. Suggest the elements, steps. This is how we put the number together. We try to work together, and I do not understand athletes who do not participate in the formulation of the programs. For me it's unprofessional. Once Albena recovers after giving birth, she quickly wants to go back on the ice. Our schedule - crazy busy. If there is 4-5 days, this fall I’ve already visited twice , and in November, once again I am going go see Albena. I miss her.

Tatiana, Moscow
Hello, Lisa, and Maxim! Thank you for the nice programs and your dedication. Maxim, what would you wish for yourself now? What are you missing or want very, very much ? What simple things, not related to the project, bring you joy?

Maxim Stavisky

Summer, the sea ,peace. I think Lisa would like to relax too.

Anna, Dyuseldorf
And what do you about Anastasia Zavorotnyuk?

Maxim Stavisky
Nastya is a very nice person. It is very nice to be by her side, she is a good decoration of our project. No other feelings for her , only positive emotions

Nadezhda Savrasov, St. PetersburgHello! My question is for Maxim. You’ve been participating in the show for three years already .Tell me please, did you change your attitude toward the show over time? Do you perceive the show as a job as a competition or is it to have more fun, a hobby? And something I want to add very much : My whole family was rooting for your pair with Tatiana Arntgolts, I still believe that your team was the best - the most harmonious and the lightest in the history of the project. We love you very much and hope someday to see you again on the ice together, if possible! If you still communicate with Tatiana, tell her big Hello from us.

Maxim Stavisky

The project for us is a very good job, for which we are grateful to the First Channel and Ilia Averbukh. Of course, it's interesting. It is impossible to call it hobby and fun , it is very hard work. But this work, of course is joy. In addition, this is our profession. We, the skaters, are trying to do something else , but this is what we do best. Toward the project - only love.

Eveniya Azirbaeva, Ust-Kamenogorsk (Eugene)
Hi! Maxim, do you still keep in touch with the sisters Arntgolts? Lisa, you have mine and my mother’s admiration ! You are smart girl! Good luck to you!

Maxim Stavisky
Of course,I keep in touch. The truth is that, either am I in Moscow, and they are on tour, or vice versa, so we see each other rarely. But we communicate with each other. They are very good girls, with whom is pleasant to communicate and stay close.

Anna, Moscow
Lisa, hello. Tell me, when you have time to study, since you are so busy? Do not you think that you came too early into adulthood? Don’t you want sometimes to become an ordinary teenager and not being a celebrity? Thank you.

Lisa Arzamasova
I'm just confused ... What is adulthood? I think I have quite a wonderful childhood. It seems to me that children do what they want. I also do what I want. Now I am very glad that I skate on the ice. I like it extremely. There I can be happy and outrageous . And now my childhood is there. About the school - I worried because I spent less time in school. It is very important to obtain an education. But let's hope that everything will be fine.

4 Nikita, Odessa
Lisa, in which movies you would never play?

Lisa Arzamasova:
I think it always depends on the script ,the director.
Maxim Stavisky:
Lisa is diverse actress and she will be good in any movie.

Catherine, Hamburg

Hello, Maxim, and Lisa! I admire your pair. Maxim - a great partner and simply handsome, Lisa, you're doing an incredible success both on the floor and on the ice. I would like to ask you, does it bother you that for a good, bright and sophisticated on the technical side numbers you do not get the highest scores, while pairs with simple/on the technical side/ numbers get all the 6.0 just because there is a lot of drive in dance, or they are favorite to one of the judges (after all, essentially ,drive has nothing to do with the technique scores, it's a more appreciation for artistry)? Another question: why in the international judge panel are people who in fact at one time or another have been invited in that capacity and in previous projects? What, indeed, changes in refereeing?

Maxim Stavisky:

And why this question is given to us? Sometimes, judging is subjective. I'm used to it over the years he spent in sport. Lisa is surprised sometimes. But I teach her to take it positively.

Lisa Arzamasova:
I think the most important task - to do everything correctly and to know that you did everything right. It is more important that Max told me: "Everything was good." It is very interestingly, when in every number there are new elements, new moves, new support.

Vitali, Novosibirsk

Hello, Lisa, and Maxim! I do not know whether you’ll pay attention to my question, but I want to ask ,my favorite pair in "Ice and Fire", a question ! To both of you - is it important whether you win the show or not? What more surprises you have for the audience? (Though each of your performance - it's a surprise for us viewers.) Question for Lisa - you're 15 years old, when you have time to play in the theater, exercise, singing, making movies, study? All this need a lot of time, yet you still manage to do everything ... I only can admire your talent, your good, sincere playing. In fact, you do not work, you play, you live! Creative success to you! Victory for your gorgeous pair!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 1:25

Maxim Stavisky
I believe in this show, first of all, it is important to take part. Just want to participate. Do not want to depart from it. And about winning - it is “as good as it gets”. We're just working for you.

Andrew, Boston
Why such a pretty girl is skating with such a goofy guy?

Lisa Arzamasova:
You know, Andrew, I do not know what to tell you because I am in shock. Maxim is the best partner in the world! And actually I was very lucky and I'm very happy!

Maxim Stavisky:
Normally, everyone has an opinion. Andrew, a pieceof advice. Never ask a man those questions and do not hang up such quantities if you do not know him personally. Can be upseting afterwards.

Lena October
Maxim, how soon is your next figure skating competition? I'd like to see.

Maxim Stavisky
I am no longer in the sport. As of three years now. I and Albena finished our competitive career. We are now doing very interesting work, we participate in the gala concerts, shows. But to the sport I don’t want to come back, honestly. Not just because we are old. But more because is simply like this :when one finished, another began. Then, maybe something else will come, why repeat myself.

Julia, Tomsk
I want to ask a question Maxim. Do you know how many montages with pieces of your Tanya Arntgolts’s programs are on Internet ? What do you think, why your pair inspired the creativity of so many fans? What was so special about you and Tanja that there are still many, many people who want to see you together on a project? Thank you.

Maxim Stavisky

I don’t know. Me and Tanya liked to skate. We had some very good ideas. And even in sports, when we put someone‘s programs, I drew some ideas from the "Ice Age" programs. I think when we finish this project with Lisa, there also will be some good ideas.

Marta, St. Petersburg
Maxim Evgenievich, aren‘t you afraid , that poor 15-year-old girl has gone “head over the hills“ for you? And it seems that the process has already started ... What you intend to do then? Maybe ,you shouldn’t put such provocative numbers for a child ?

Maxim Stavisky
No, I'm not afraid, Lisa is a girl with brains. She is not miserable. Very flourishing and does not seem depressed. The process is not running. We are working calmly together. And what do you want, that for all 15 numbers we put "dogs to cats", numbers for children?

Michael, Minsk
Tell us, Maxim, was it difficult to teach Lisa how to skate well?

Maxim Stavisky:
Lisa makes great progress.

Lisa Arzamasova:
I was scared at first. I didn’t understand how I was doing the elements. But when we train with Max, he gives me advice. Sometimes it seems as if you follow Maxim requests you would crash on the ice. Now I understand that I should listen to Maxim about everything.

Valya, Chelyabinsk
Maxim, there was information that you are going to move permanently to Moscow . Question: Do you plan to work as figure skating coach, choreographer in Russia? You are huge talent! I think your programs with Lisa are 90 percent your ideas! Me and my family wish you victory! Be creative! I am looking forward to see your new masterpieces with pleasure. Lizonka, to you -strength and patience!

Maxim Stavisky
In fact, I am originaly from Moscow. I have dual citizenship. I live in Bulgaria, and Moscow. We used to live where we work. About working in Russia - maybe it would happen. Nothing that I can predict.

Helena, St. Petersburg
Hello, Lisa, and Maxim! I want to thank you for your wonderful programs in this project. Especially for the number under the Macedonian song "Yovano -Yovanke" (do not understand why it was announced as Serbian??) Surprisingly soulful dance that brought us to tears, I had lump in my throat. Lisa - very well done, you managed to cope not only with skating, but with such emotionally complex role. Thank you. Maxim, are you planning to make a professional exhibition program with this song for you and Albena? (Big hello to her). I would have liked it very much . Yours, Elena.

Maxim Stavisky
I do not understand why it was announced as Serbian. I said it in the profile . I do not want to discuss. Professional exhibition program? Wait and see. I like the music very much

Galina Otradnoe
Hi, Lisa! Was it difficult to act in the last series, "Daddy's daughters? I really liked your video "I Am Your Sun"!

Lisa Arzamasova

Of course, it wasn't hard. It was a pleasure. It was little sad that the shooting was over. But maybe it's for the better. I do not know how things will turn out, maybe, "Daddy's daughter" will be back. "Daddy's Daughter" was a very long period in my life ,three years. I'm only 15. It is almost ¼ of my life. Or 1 / 5.

Angelina, Volgograd
Lisa, what is the secret of your confidence? Excuse me for asking, how old are you? Your fan , Angelina.

Lisa Arzamasova
The secret of my belief - Max. If Max doesn‘t tell me that everything will turn out well, I think would have had no confidence.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 2:12

Anna Kalversha, JurmalaDid you easily put on the skates for the "Led and Fire"?

Lisa Arzamasova:No, it wasn’t easy. Needed time, until I felt the ice under my skates.

Maxim Stavisky:
Lisa adapted the fastest . If she worked from age of four , she would have made more progress than anyone else.

Eugene, Red Gorbatkov
Who among all the pairs on the project you think is your most worthy opponent?

Maxim Stavisky:Every couple deserves attention. Each has advantages. It is too early to judge.

Lisa Arzamasova:Each pair has formed its own style. Impossible to compare.

Maria Ulazovskaya, Krasnogorsk
Lisa, hello! I'm Mary, I am 11 years old. I really want to be friends with you and want to ask you: are you "in contact"? And more: Can I add you as a friend? And the last one: Tell me please, your address "in contact".

Lisa Arzamasova
I am not "in contact". I have only official website. I am also on "Classmates," but, unfortunately, there is no time to communicate. "In Touch" I am not.

Alain, Cherepovets

You are the best couple in the project! Also really like how Maxim acted in previous projects with Tatiana and Alice. Maxim, which of these partners, do you think was the most sweet-tempered? In general, I adore you and I look the project just because of your pair (if Stavisky wasn’t in the show ,i would not have watched)!

Maxim Stavisky

All my partner had a fairly gentle nature. I can not compare them. They are different persons. I liked to skate with all of them.

Jona, Murmansk
Dear Lisa and Max! Answer my question. How do interpret the word "love"? And could you stand a great distance of two years for the sake of love?

Lisa Arzamasova:
It seems to me that love - is the most important thing that can happen in life. I can tell you what I mean by the word "love." For each person it is something special, close, and what you can only write in a diary. There is nothing more important than love in life.

Maxim Stavisky:My love is associated with one word - Albena. heart2 I think that if i overcome the distance, there wouldn’t be a problem.

Julia, Novocherkassk
How do you feel about the Internet? And how often do you go there?

Lisa Arzamasova
I love to chat with people on the internet. I am offended by many. I have, little time for this, because it generally is not enough. I am trying very hard. Often ,on the official website, I write letters, about what is happening in my life.

Olga, Ivanovo
Lisa, you sing very well! Have you been thinking about a career as pop singer?

Lisa ArzamasovaI generally do not want to plan anything further in my life. I am madly in love with singing. Does not always happen, but I try. Hopefully I will continue to keep doing this.

Lisa, UkhtaAnd where are you?

Maxim Stavisky
In the studio of Channel One. Sitting and answer questions.

Olga, Syktyvkar
Lisa and Max, "star disease" - it's about you?

Maxim StaviskyNone.

Sergey, Nizhny Novgorod
Hello, Maxim, and Lisa! Please tell me how long it takes to record a program and hoew much you get paid for your work? Thank you for participating in the project.

Lisa Arzamasova:We have several hours a day, 4-5 a day. Sometimes we're leaving for tour, so we cannot practice.

Maxim Stavisky:
Usually goes well.

Oksana, Voronezh
Lisa, are alike with your heroine Galina /from “Daddy‘s daughter“/?

Lisa Arzamasova
I think we are totally different people. Although we have something in common. I learned a lot from her. She helped me in many ways. We became girlfriends.

Anna, KemerovoHello! I would like to ask a question here: Lisa, tell me please, I know you started singing, , BTW very good song. Have you thought about continuing ? And more: are you playing any musical instruments? Thanks in advance! Good luck!

Lisa ArzamasovaMusical instruments, unfortunately, I do not play. About musical instruments - it is generally my dream, to learn how to play a musical instrument, maybe a guitar. Sometimes for the filming ,it is important to know how to play an instrument. For example, in the series “Dostoyevsky“, whose director was Khotinenko, I had to play the piano, and I had to learn a bit from the Pathetique Sonata.

Yang, St. PetersburgLisa, since what age you are on the ice ?

Lisa Arzamasova :At 15.

Catherine, Novosibirsk
You are the most beautiful, the effortless a couple! Maxim, you don‘t need another partner. Are going to communicate after the project?

Maxim Stavisky:And they wouldn’t give me another, I won‘t even try. We'll talk after the project. It is a pleasure to talk with Lisa. Hopefully Lisa will invite me to her theatrical performances.

Lisa Arzamasova:I think I'll call Maxim and say: "Let's skate."

Sergey, Moscow
Hi! Tell me, do you have plans to perform on the ice element, that were never done on the project before?For example, a triple toe loop?

Maxim Stavisky
Lisa must deal with singles. If I make a triple - it would be the last in my life. This question is for Lesha, for those who have been singles or pair skaters. I am a dancer, I rarely do such things.

Lisa, Ukhta
What are you doing?

Lisa Arzamasova
At the moment I picked cord from the computer mouse.

Lisa, Ukhta
Lisa, do you have pink nails.

Lisa ArzamasovaYes, I have pink nails.

Katya, StavropolWere you injured?

Lisa Arzamasova
I have no serious injuries, thank God, no. There are, of course, the bruises. I didn‘t count them , but I think more than 20. Scratches. Everyone has them now. And Maxim probably also have a bruises.

Michael, Troitsk Lisa and Max, do you know foreign languages?

Lisa Arzamasova:It is my misfortune. I really want to learn foreign languages, to know them perfectly. For example, English and French. But now I have alittle time. I'm Trying to learn Russian to perfection. English and French are also very important. I have a French school, I adore French . And the English in our time is very important language, without which you can’t even travel safely around the world. I will definitely will learn languages after the project "Ice and Fire."

Maxim Stavisky:Russian, Bulgarian, English.

Michael, Troitsk
Lisa and Max, you like music?

Maxim Stavisky Yes, we love music.

Michael, Troitsk
Elizabeth, what is your favorite city?

Lisa Arzamasova
This is a very complicated question. I have many favorite cities and countries. I can not say.

Michael, Troitsk
Maxim, do you like football?

Maxim Stavisky
It depends. When the teams are playing well, I love it. When they played badly, I want to smash the TV and the whole football team. I am not a fan of a football team. If interesting- I watch, if not - I do not watch.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 2:53

Aigul, Khabarovsk
Tell us a little, please, about the creating the dances, how you define the concept of numbers? You are great together, guys!
Lisa Arzamasova:
This is how we a re creating the numbers. Maxim and choreographer think of something up, and Lisa is about to say something ,but in the end says nothing, and we create a very nice number.
Maxim Stavisky:
We are told the theme of the number. We are looking for music. We find it with difficulty. Then the choreographer comes up with the idea of numbers. At this point, is better not to bother the choreographer. If you do, nothing is going to happen. And then we put the number together.

Nastyona Rtishchevo

Lisa how you deal with such overload? Share the secret!

Maxim Stavisky: jocolor geek
Doping, anabolic steroids.
Lisa Arzamasova:
I am very glad that now I am engaged in sports. After the project, I probably will not be able to stop and every morning I am going to do hours of exercise, something that I was missing before the project and now.

Alina, Voronezh
Since what age you were dancing? And skate?

Maxim Stavisky
We started everything at 15.

Natalia, Moscow
Hello! And how you decided to participate in this project?

Lisa Arzamasova:
At the begining I wouldn’t dare. I was just happy to take part in it. When I started it turned out, I couldn’t stop. Any person, if he is making progress in the sport, want to learn more and more .

Maxim Stavisky:
The project is 5 years old already . I participated only for 3 years. I've always wanted to go, and now found himself in it.

Nastyona Rtishchevo
Are you, by any chance, sisters with Kira Plastinina, you look alike , just have different hair styles?

Maxim Stavisky:
Only namesakes.

Lisa Arzamasova:
No, not her sister.

Aida, Makhachkala
Hello, Lisa, and Maxim. I love figure skating since childhood and I admire your pair. Lisa, your "sisters" from the series, are they rooting for your pair?

Lisa Arzamasova:
I think that they are rooting for us. They write to me on the internet or text messages: "Lisa, we saw the number". It is very nice. But I am still very pleased that my classmates and teachers who watch "Ice and Fire." Like our team. Every time I come to school, they are asking,my classmates call and share their impressions.

Tanyuha, Moscow
Lizka and Maksik! You are very cool! Our entire family is amazed by your pair. Lisa, and will you play in "Romeo and Juliet on October 30 ?

Lisa Arzamasova

Yes, I will play in "Romeo and Juliet," the 30 th. Very worried. I do not know how everything will go. Let's hope that all will go well.

Pauline, Zelenograd
Maxim, do you have children? Lisa, are you thinking about the future, what is it?

Lisa Arzamasova
Probably everyone wants to look into the future, to see how will be there. I do not think about the future. I should hope that I will be back every day, watch for some nice coincidence, that will lead my life.

Lisa, Ukhta
I love you. You often together? Answer, please.

Maxim Stavisky:
We also love you.

Lisa Arzamasova:
Yes, now we're together nearly half a day in training.

Svetlana Salsk
Lisa and Max, I am watching the project not for the first season. In my opinion, Maxim, Elizabeth is the brightest and youngest participant. Are you scared of her dedicatoion. I wish you luck, and prizes, you are great, especially Lisa. Maxim, keep her safe from injuries, I believe in you.

Maxim Stavisky

Why should I be scared? I can only rejoice. I agree that she is clever. While she was in my hands, she usually free of injury . Not all depends on me, but Lisa - very selfless girl.

Anna, Novosibirsk
Lisa, tell us whether you are able to swim?

Maxim Stavisky:
Look at the Channel "Swimming with the Stars"!
Lisa Arzamasova:
I love to swim. On the horoscope I am fish. I like very much to go into the pool. I love the sea.

Tanya, Moscow

You are very cool! Farukhis is dishonest judge, I had enough of his incorrect sentences ! Do not listen to him. Victory to you! P.S. Maxim, did you cut your hair?

Maxim Stavisky
I washed my hair .There is no need to talk like that about the judges. There is no such determination. Farrukh - is a professional. What he sees in the room, nobody else can, or notice. I do not think he's dishonest. Incorrect sentences does not scare me.

Julia, Novocherkassk
Lisa, is it hard for you to communicate with adults?

Lisa Arzamasova
None. Not hard to communicate with adults.

Pauline Lodeynoe pole
Aren’t you afraid of falls?
Lisa Arzamasova:
True, I am very afraid to fall. I always try to stick close to Maxim.
Maxim Stavisky:
Maxim is trying to catch her . Our time is coming to an end. I do not know what question to choose the best. You can chose randomly.
Lisa Arzamasova:[/b
]Let's write mandatory. Lisa.

[b]Caterina, Orel

Maxim, are you going to lose weight?

Maxim Stavisky:
I'm losing weight permanently, but not always successful.
Lisa Arzamasova:
We must sign Elena’sphotograph.
Maxim Stavisky:
Our time is coming to an end. We say goodbye to you. See our project. Root for all of us. Bye!
Lisa Arzamasova:
Thank you very much! Bye[b]

ohhhh I hope you'll enjoy this conference even though some of the questions are just ..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct - 2:48

Thank you Vicky for your great job!! ohhhh ohhhh
I enjoy this conference expecially when Maxim talks about Albena heart2 heart2 sunny

For the rest I agree with you :

"even though some of the questions are just .... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010   Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online conference with Max and Liza Arzamasova -10/28/2010
Page 1 of 1