Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Averbukh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Averbukh Empty
PostSubject: Averbukh   Averbukh Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug - 22:09

...seems to be that some figure skaters don´t learn from others ... shocked shocked

I found this in Russian "starsonice" forum, posted there today (no source was given):

Translation by google:
"Averbukh detained gaishniki
On the way in Nizhny Novgorod DPS inspectors fined the well-known talent of figure skating because he flagrantly violated the rules.
Ilia Averbukh was travelling in Nizhny Novgorod to give a master class to their fans. Hurry to meet with fans, famous talent of figure skating badly exceeded the speed. Instead of providing 90 kilometres per hour Ilya mchalsya at speeds of 120.
-- I was driving to his car, because I believe that it is the most convenient way of movement - said Ilya Averbukh. -- Had to go very quickly - I am late. I am DPS officers stopped and fined for speeding.
Road inspectors do not look at what Ilya Averbukh - known talent of figure skating, and decided that the law for all united.
-- Many people think that I am quite open the window and I will immediately pursue their hands. In fact, it is not. Despite the fact that everybody will know me, I have to be subjected to the same penalties as all the others - told Averbukh.
Ilya pleaded guilty and paid a fine. However, the talent of figure skating pohudel purse of a rather modest amount for him - 500 rubles
"

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Averbukh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averbukh   Averbukh Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 1:52

Unfortunately almost all the champions exceed the speed... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Probably they profit by their ability without to reflect... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Quote :
seems to be that some figure skaters don´t learn from others ...

They are really stubborn!!! saaad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Averbukh
Page 1 of 1