Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september

Go down 
+5
lanadd
aline
Lana
Marina
*MAGic diable*
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Empty
PostSubject: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 16:31

Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Affich10
:stari: Master's of figure skating !! :stari:

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

The first biiiiiiiiiig competition where we can see all the new programmes of the French teaammmm !!!!!!! :woow: poklon Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. je suis francais, he Nath & Fab rock! Nathalie and Fabian, Isabelle & Olivier, Pernelle & Mathieu, Brian, Alban and Yannick, Adeline et Maximin and others :stari: tomorrow and this week-end in Courbevoie near Paris...
I wish I were there :kataus: lucky french girls Laughing Repooorrrrttttssssssssssss !! Nath & Fab rock!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 20:33

Pffff, I even don't go. Maybe I should... Suspect
I don't have tickets, but I won't go, I have a very important appointment on Saturday evening, at the same time as men free skating and free dance.
And I don't want to go alone...

But I think Nolwenn goes, right ? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 22:23

Marina wrote:
Pffff, I even don't go. Maybe I should... Suspect
Pfffffffff Buh.. Vse Oh my!

Quote :
I don't have tickets, but I won't go, I have a very important appointment on Saturday evening, at the same time as men free skating and free dance.
I'm curious about this very important appontment, Marishka Laughing Summer)) :zy:

Quote :
But I think Nolwenn goes, right ? Wink
Yes, Nolwenn and Elise will be there !! Bravo! :cheer: Bravo! And not only them :luvzy: So I'm going to get neeewwsss and photos :mdr: :angel2: Yahoooo!!! \/
Mais c dommage que tu as decidé de pas y aller bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 0:53

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I'm curious about this very important appontment, Marishka Laughing Summer)) :zy:
Erm... not important in the way you think Suspect (but I would like an important appointment in the way you think Laughing )

Quote :
Yes, Nolwenn and Elise will be there !! Bravo! :cheer: Bravo! And not only them :luvzy: So I'm going to get neeewwsss and photos :mdr: :angel2: Yahoooo!!! \/
Mais c dommage que tu as decidé de pas y aller bla-bla-bla

I could go, but only for pairs and ladies... and it's not my favorite part. I can't go for men and dance, that's too bad.

And YOU're going to get news ? Suspect Only YOU ? I don't agree... Suspect Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 11:39

Marina wrote:
Erm... not important in the way you think Suspect (but I would like an important appointment in the way you think Laughing )
Weep What? This appointment has nothing to do with really-really-ridiculously-gooooood-looking-guys ??? Suspect Buh.. How disappointing Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing

Quote :
I could go, but only for pairs and ladies... and it's not my favorite part. I can't go for men and dance, that's too bad.
Ahhh.. yes Sad without men and ice dancing it's not that interesting :disap: Kisssssssssss

Marishka wrote:
And YOU're going to get news ? Suspect Only YOU ? I don't agree... Suspect Rolling Eyes lol!
lol! Pfffffff, of course, not ONLY me Laughing I'm going to share everything I have :wink: and you should share as well if you have smth :lmd: as usually :wink: luv xoxo
bizzzzzzzz heart2 :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 11:44

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Weep What? This appointment has nothing to do with really-really-ridiculously-gooooood-looking-guys ??? Suspect Buh.. How disappointing Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing
No... No Too disappointing, I agree... No

*MAGic diable* wrote:
lol! Pfffffff, of course, not ONLY me Laughing I'm going to share everything I have :wink: and you should share as well if you have smth :lmd: as usually :wink: luv xoxo
bizzzzzzzz heart2 :stari: loveall
luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo Of cooooouuuuurse !!! :zy: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 14:26

Marina wrote:
Lerka wrote:
No... No Too disappointing, I agree... No

Who has appointments with really, really ridiculously gooooooood looking guys? Razz :kataus: Certainly not me. Weep lol! Is Lerochka having these kinds of appointments? :zy: :respect: But wait... I do have an appointment scheduled for November 1st. Go Jess & Bryce! :teasing: Watch out Andrew and Bryce. :dying: bla-bla-bla hehe. :wink: :stari:

Hmm... Masters 2007. Bravo! Should be interesting!! :luvzy: I hope that some videos will show up on FSvids.net. Buh.. Spin Nath & Fab rock! Specifically dance & men. je suis francais, he Brian, Alban, Nath & Fab, Isa & Olivier!!! nice heart2 zvet It's verrrrry exciting. Laughing Maybe not as exciting as it is for Lerka... but still. Smile I'm sorry that you won't be going Marina. :disap: But events are expensiiiiiiive!!! Buh.. May as well just go to the more high-profile ones. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 15:12

Lana wrote:
But wait... I do have an appointment scheduled for November 1st. Go Jess & Bryce! :teasing: Watch out Andrew and Bryce. :dying: bla-bla-bla hehe. :wink: :stari:
Hehe, I do have the same appointment with Andrew, scheduled for November 16th bla-bla-bla Ok, not with Bryce... Sad But still bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Hmm... Masters 2007. Bravo! Should be interesting!! :luvzy: I hope that some videos will show up on FSvids.net. Buh.. Spin Nath & Fab rock! Specifically dance & men. je suis francais, he Brian, Alban, Nath & Fab, Isa & Olivier!!! nice heart2 zvet It's verrrrry exciting. Laughing
I wanted to go to Masters to see Nath & Fab's dances live. Because they don't go to TEB. Almost all the French team goes to TEB, except them, and they are ones of the most important skaters to see Weep

Quote :
But events are expensiiiiiiive!!! Buh.. May as well just go to the more high-profile ones. :wink:
Yes, I had to choose... Crying or Very sad Can't go everywhere... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 15:50

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
But wait... I do have an appointment scheduled for November 1st. Go Jess & Bryce! :teasing: Watch out Andrew and Bryce. :dying: bla-bla-bla hehe. :wink: :stari:
Hehe, I do have the same appointment with Andrew, scheduled for November 16th bla-bla-bla Ok, not with Bryce... Sad But still bla-bla-bla
An appointment with Faaaabiaaannn for meeee :zy: Razz November 22th I hope Cool cheers Neither Bryce nor Andrew Laughing but Faaab Faaab :teasing:

Quote :
Hmm... Masters 2007. Bravo! Should be interesting!! :luvzy: I hope that some videos will show up on FSvids.net. Buh.. Spin Nath & Fab rock!
I hope, too, sestrichka !! But they don't show Master's on the TV I think :disap: too bad.. No hope for the homevideo though Laughing :lmd:

Marishka wrote:
I wanted to go to Masters to see Nath & Fab's dances live. Because they don't go to TEB.
:angel2: *actually, too bad about the Nats... they didn't change the town ? Suspect Buh.. *

Quote :
Quote :
But events are expensiiiiiiive!!! Buh.. May as well just go to the more high-profile ones. :wink:
Yes, I had to choose... Crying or Very sad Can't go everywhere... Crying or Very sad
But Master's is not an expensive event, no ? Suspect TEB is much more expensive Buh.. but well TEB is an international thing, it's ok Rolling Eyes but it doesn't mean that TEB is more interesting than Master's :zy: Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 15:58

*MAGic diable* wrote:
An appointment with Faaaabiaaannn for meeee :zy: Razz November 22th I hope Cool cheers Neither Bryce nor Andrew Laughing but Faaab Faaab :teasing:
Vse

Quote :
:angel2: *actually, too bad about the Nats... they didn't change the town ? Suspect Buh.. *
I'd like going to Nats, but it's too far. And I don't want to pay train and hotel and event... I can't Weep Nats are interesting, more than Masters.

Quote :
But Master's is not an expensive event, no ? Suspect TEB is much more expensive Buh.. but well TEB is an international thing, it's ok Rolling Eyes but it doesn't mean that TEB is more interesting than Master's :zy: Laughing
No, Masters is not an expensive event. But the main problem is the meeting I have at the same time. And Masters TEB, humpf... I had to choose Oh my poor head!
According to you, of course, Masters is more interesting than TEB, of course, we know that :kataus: .
According to Lauren, TEB is more interesting Go Jess & Bryce!
But I prefer TEB because I go there with a friend ! And I love Bercy's arena to watch FS ! It's great there.:cheer:

But I wish to see some videos next week :respect:
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:23

Men short program(s result :
Brian joubert : 1
YAnnck Ponsero : 2
Jeremy COlot: 3
Alban Préaubert: 4

for the others i don't know yet
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:42

aline wrote:

Alban???? Weep Buh..
Do you know what happened, Aline? zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:47

aline wrote:

Yay for Yannick Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
and thank you very much, ma chérie !! zvet Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:52

Lana wrote:
aline wrote:

Alban???? Weep Buh..

I just know he falled two time...and 2 falls on a short program is pale but i still don't understand why Jeremy Colot is 3 and alban 4 i mean, Alban is better even he falled....I'll tell you more when I'll know more.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:56

Marina wrote:
Vse
MDR !! Razz :wink:

Quote :
I'd like going to Nats, but it's too far. And I don't want to pay train and hotel and event... I can't Weep Nats are interesting, more than Masters.
That's it... :disap: it's far and it's very expensive.. shocked too bad.. Sad but I know that we can't go everywhere we'd like to go Crying or Very sad we have to choose, it's normal ! :albino: drunken TEB is also great !! Especially with the friend cheers so I'm sure you are going to have fun there ! :vo: and Bercyyy... :stari:

Quote :
According to you, of course, Masters is more interesting than TEB, of course, we know that :kataus: .
lol! lol! lol!
Quote :
But I wish to see some videos next week :respect:
Meeeeee toooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:58

Brian Joubert 71.44
Yannick Ponséro : 66.30
Jérémie Colot : 60.60
Alban : ???
Yoann Deslot : 56.85
Jérémie Prévoteaux :47.84
Stéven Couthard (?) 47.19
Antonin Couturier :40.39
Thibaud ? 33.14
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:13

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:

Yay!!! Bravo! lovely heart It's so lovely that I've converted you, Marina!!!!!! :zy: zvet :wink: Andrew (and Kaitlyn Laughing) are faaaaaaab!!!! :dube: heart2 Buh.. I'm sure you will have a nice appointment. :kataus: sunny Sooo... no Bryce. Erm.. Erm... oh well, somethings you can't have everything. :wink: lol!

heyyyy Lerochka!!!!! :lmd: Are you interested in becoming another one of my Andrew converts? :luvzy: He's sooooo ridiculously good-looking!!!!! Razz How will you say no? Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:17

aline wrote:
Brian Joubert 71.44
Yannick Ponséro : 66.30
Jérémie Colot : 60.60
Alban : ???
Yoann Deslot : 56.85
Jérémie Prévoteaux :47.84
Stéven Couthard (?) 47.19
Antonin Couturier :40.39
Thibaud ? 33.14
Thank youuuuuu for the results, Alinotchka !!!!!! zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:17

Lana wrote:
heyyyy Lerochka!!!!! :lmd: Are you interested in becoming another one of my Andrew converts? :luvzy: He's sooooo ridiculously good-looking!!!!! Razz How will you say no? Laughing
I just won't say no, sestrichka !! :zy: :lmd: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:20

Lerka wrote:
Marina wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

hmm... je n'ai jamais dit ça!! Laughing If I had to choose between Nath&Fab and Andrew&Kaitlyn... Buh.. Buh.. No That would be one very hard choice!!! shocked But... I think that I would choose my little Canadians Go Jess & Bryce!, because I've never seen them live before!! Weep :wink: hehe. Sorry, Lerochka... Embarassed Embarassed Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:21

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
I just won't say no, sestrichka !! :zy: :lmd: :stari:

Is that a yes, than? :kataus: Or just a nothing, sweetine? Razz Buh..
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:30

Brian's music is "all for you" but i don't know from what singer or movie...)
And Alban's one is DRACULA !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:32

aline wrote:
Lana wrote:
aline wrote:

Alban???? Weep Buh..

I just know he falled two time...and 2 falls on a short program is pale but i still don't understand why Jeremy Colot is 3 and alban 4 i mean, Alban is better even he falled....I'll tell you more when I'll know more.

Oh, I see. :disap: Thank you, Aline!! Rose I hope that he will do better in the LP, because 4th is much too low for him. shocked 2 falls isn't good though... poor guy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:33

aline wrote:

Brian's music is "all for you" but i don't know from what singer or movie...)
And Alban's one is DRACULA !!!!!!

hmm... I don't know Brian's one. :blush2:

but oh.my.god!!!!! Bravo! Alban is my hero. :kataus: :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 20:33

Lana wrote:
hmm... je n'ai jamais dit ça!! Laughing If I had to choose between Nath&Fab and Andrew&Kaitlyn... Buh.. Buh.. No That would be one very hard choice!!! shocked But... I think that I would choose my little Canadians Go Jess & Bryce!, because I've never seen them live before!! Weep :wink: hehe. Sorry, Lerochka... Embarassed Embarassed Kisssssssssss
Weep Weep Weep
But kk Razz you are forgiven :zy: just because you saw Nath and Fab in Calgary and you have never seen Kaitlyn and Andrew live :wink: otherwise -> Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Razz Weep bla-bla-bla

sweetine wrote:
Is that a yes, than? :kataus: Or just a nothing, sweetine? Razz Buh..
it's a yessss, than :zy: :lmd: and oh myyy, he is so so tall \/ :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september   Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master's 2007 -> 27-30 september
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next