Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice

Go down 
+16
*~rachel~*
mila
alexandra
stef
Petra
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
geri_n
iv4eto_k
Vania
piemontesina
joyva
MARI
Ivana
viktoria
*MAGic diable*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 7:18

Albie and Max together... Let all will be OK for them!
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 9:53

Oh, I'm sure this show will be great - with Albie and Max :stari: , Steph heart2 , Miki Ando :stari:
Does someone have this channel, because I think in Bulgaria it's not available?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 15:42

Vania wrote:
Oh, I'm sure this show will be great - with Albie and Max :stari: , Steph heart2 , Miki Ando :stari:

Hi Vania! As I understood the whole thing (but don´t damn me if it does not work), you can watch it live at the link

[url] http://igtb.co.kr/

I think, you only have to click on the "On Air TV" button (upper right corner), and then you should be able to watch Albie and Max skating Smile ! The only disadvantage is, that you can´t record it from there ... Sad .

So if you have time on Saturday, if you have calculated the time difference correctly and if you have the nerves to wait for the broadcasting, you will at least be able to watch them (I hope so!), and that´s better than nothing ...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 15:54

Petra wrote:

I think, you only have to click on the "On Air TV" button (upper right corner), and then you should be able to watch Albie and Max skating Smile ! The only disadvantage is, that you can´t record it from there ... Sad .

So if you have time on Saturday, if you have calculated the time difference correctly and if you have the nerves to wait for the broadcasting, you will at least be able to watch them (I hope so!), and that´s better than nothing ...

Thanks, Petra, the link works. The biggest problem is to calculate the time difference scratch but it's easy to check.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 22:41

Vania wrote:
Petra wrote:

Thanks, Petra, the link works. The biggest problem is to calculate the time difference scratch but it's easy to check.

Uff..I am having problems with this too...and I'm lazy to check lol!
But I'll do it eventually Razz

Thanks a lot Petra and welcome. I am glad you decided to write here and become visible Smile

Last edited by on Thu 13 Sep - 23:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 23:04

Petra wrote:
Vania wrote:

Hi Vania! As I understood the whole thing (but don´t damn me if it does not work), you can watch it live at the link

[url] http://igtb.co.kr/

Thank you Petra. :vo: If I don´t forget I´ll ask my korean colleagues tommorow, what´s the exact time difference.
Back to top Go down
stef
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 30
Residence : sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 11:17

All the three shows in Korea were cancelled due to fire on the roof of the rink, which happened yesterday noon affraid No one was hurt.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id...&no=655&page=2

NOOOOO! I wanted to see Max skaiting again! This is a destiny ........... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 11:30

Uh, too bad No I wanted sooo much to see them skating ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 11:58

NOOOOOO!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 12:47

No I´m so sad that the shows are cancelled. I don´t understand why the sponsors have decided to cancel them when the ice-ring was even after the fire in a good condition. Sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 15:09

stef wrote:
All the three shows in Korea were cancelled due to fire on the roof of the rink, which happened yesterday noon affraid No one was hurt.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id...&no=655&page=2

Stef, I can´t open the link you gave. I don´t know if it depends on my computer or because it´s not complete. Therefore I´m posting here the complete link of the burning roof:

[url] http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=figureskating&no=655&page=2

Does anybody know if the skaters were inside when it began burning?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 16:02

Petra wrote:
Does anybody know if the skaters were inside when it began burning?

So far to my own question: They were inside!! Here´s a video, showing some of them (not Max and Albena) running outside. You have to scoll to the middle of that page to watch the video.

[url] http://sports.media.daum.net/nms/general/news/common/view.do?cate=23793&newsid=159771
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 18:10

Oh my God! It's too bad. But it's main, that nobody has sufferd.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 18:49

it was just the roof that was burning..if they don't make the show as soon as possible - Albenka and Max might not be in it Sad i have no idea what is the situation with the car crash case. They might make him come back. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep - 9:22

Albena told me that they were approaching the ice ring when the fire started yesterday morning. don't worry, they could escape a fire!

Albena and Maxim left Korea in this morning.

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep - 13:13

Will they be in the show after all...no matter with what date it is? Question
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep - 14:35

that's too bad :sad2: .... especially for the people who bought tickets and had to make a long jouney to get there.... and it would have been wonderful to see them skating after all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep - 14:39

That was really unlucky! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Poor them!

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 2:19

I just found some photos from Max and Albena in Korea and at the airport. They were made on Saturday, 15. September 2007. Enjoy!!! Smile

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 410

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 510

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 610

Albie and Max!! You will always be in a corner of my heart!!

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 15:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 3:10

Wow! Thank you for the pics, Petra. Do we have a paparazzi among us? Very Happy
And is that Yagudin talking to them with Plushenko in the background? Quite a shot, ha? pirat
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 9:43

Lacey wrote:
And is that Yagudin talking to them with Plushenko in the background? Quite a shot, ha? pirat

Yes, this is Alexey cheers
Thanks for the pics, Petra!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 15:45

Lacey wrote:

No Shocked !!! I´m only good in searching for information and in making observations. That´s part of my private job, too. Things like this I have to do every day in my class: observing the pupils, finding information :study: and giving this information to them. So, I only want to share what I find ...
Concerning the pics: I simply found them in another forum about Max and Albie and decided to post them here, because they were not posted before, that´s all!

Albie and Max! You will always be in a corner of my heart!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 17:15

Brava Petra! Thanks...
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 17:25

Petra, thank you for the pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep - 0:54

O. K.
First, what happened was really nasty!! Shocked Shocked
Thank God nobody was hurt Rolling Eyes
Thanks for the pics! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: