Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice

Go down 
+16
*~rachel~*
mila
alexandra
stef
Petra
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
geri_n
iv4eto_k
Vania
piemontesina
joyva
MARI
Ivana
viktoria
*MAGic diable*
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Empty
PostSubject: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:13

Hi everyone Smile
I'd like to inform you that Albena and Maxim are participating the Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice in Seoul (Korea) at the end of this week, from September 14 to September 16.
Maxim is free to leave Bulgaria while the investigation findings are lasting.
So according to the contract with the organizers of the event Albena & Maxim fly to Seoul tomorrow evening after Albena's shooting in the Stars on Ice project. :dube:

In Seoul you will also get to see Ya-Na Kim, Miki Ando, Evgeni Plushenko and Alexei Yagudin, Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao, Stephane Lambiel, Sarah Meier and Elene Gedevanishvili, Marie France Dubreuil & Patrice Lauzon and other gorgeous skaters who skate for the korean audience.
luv, lerka
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:20

I love you Thank you for this info Lerka.I am so happy that they are going sunny zvet
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:24

Thank you very much for this info. I´m so happy that they´ll be there. flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:30

You are welcome, dears !! Wink And I know it's fab, girls !!! cheers It will make them distract from the whole mess they have in Bulgaria, it will bring them lots of positive emotions from the fans who will be there, who will support them Smile
And also... they will skate together... again :dube: drunken
For us :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:37

Yes, yes, yes!!! It's wonderful!!! Albie and Max TOGETHER AGAIN!! I wish them only good emotions from this show!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:51

Wow! This is a miracle! Oh, I hope to see it somehow. I see no evidence that it will be on television in my country.

Maybe someone will post a video!

This news has really made my day. And you are right, my friend--they will surely enjoy this getaway as they focus on their performance and seeing all of their fans which are so many in the Orient.

God bless!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:55

Oh, Lerka, thank you very much !.. a wonderful news!
I am relieved....
It's important for them to skate again together feeling people's love!!
A little sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 9:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:

yaaaaay :woow: :stari: Oooh, thanks for the news, Lerka! Meg mentioned about that in another topic too.
Ooooh, I can't wait to see them dance! Together again! Bravo!
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 9:58

i want them to go too Smile it will be great but do you think that they really will. It can be some falst allarm. I mean with the things happening here in Bulgaria Sad
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 10:45

Thank for this info, I'm so glad that we could see them on the ice TOGHETHER as one!!!!You're a tresure and i hope this show will help them to fell better.Maxim and Albena we are with you.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 16:14

iv4eto_k wrote:
i want them to go too Smile it will be great but do you think that they really will. It can be some falst allarm. I mean with the things happening here in Bulgaria Sad

????? Shocked
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 19:52

...well it will be great to see them again I love you loveall , but i just hope that medias here won't know about that because it will be a dishaster, they will start imagining stories again. Mad
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 21:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:
You are welcome, dears !! Wink And I know it's fab, girls !!! cheers It will make them distract from the whole mess they have in Bulgaria, it will bring them lots of positive emotions from the fans who will be there, who will support them Smile

How right you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 23:00

iv4eto_k wrote:
I don't think, Iv4eto Rolling Eyes I know that for sure...lol Albena told me that and today I saw them off to the airport, they took a plane to Seoul 3 hours ago...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 23:02

iv4eto_k wrote:
...well it will be great to see them again I love you loveall , but i just hope that medias here won't know about that because it will be a dishaster, they will start imagining stories again. Mad
I think everyone will get to know about the gala, because it's not secret Wink but don't worry Smile I don't think it will become worse with your medias ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 1:18

I am really happy for them! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 15:33

Albena and Max have already arrived in Korea this morning. I found this news in a forum of fsuniverse.
Back to top Go down
stef
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 30
Residence : sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 16:15

Albi and Max Practice Today ! A Video

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=N62mv0lQ0x0$
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 17:24

stef wrote:
Albi and Max Practice Today ! A Video

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=N62mv0lQ0x0$

Thank you, Stef...only a moment, but such important!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 18:08

And here´s a photo from today´s practice from Max and Albena. I´m glad that they both look o.k.!

[url] http://file2.cbs.co.kr/newsroom/image/2007/09/12204536890_61000080.jpg
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 18:13

Petra wrote:
And here´s a photo from today´s practice from Max and Albena. I´m glad that they both look o.k.!

[url] http://file2.cbs.co.kr/newsroom/image/2007/09/12204536890_61000080.jpg

Thanks Petra!! loveall
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 18:52

A message, originally posted by Michelle K in fsuniverse...:

Korea´s SBS will air the Saturday show of Hyundai Super Card Match (15.09.2007) live. It will be shown on

[url] http://www.igtb.co.kr/

I tried this link, and it took me some time to get in, but it functionned. When you see this web page, you have to click the "On Air TV" button in the upper right corner of the page.

The first part of the show will be shown live, from 3:30p.m. to 4:30p.m. on 15. September 2007, Korean Time.
The taped broadcasting of the second part of the show will be shown from 1:55a.m. to 2:50a.m. on 16. September 2007, Korean Time.

I think, European time is 8 hours behind Korean time, but I don´t know this exactly and I´m not very sure about summer and winter time ...

But: For the ones who want to watch: I hope the link will work...
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 19:20

Thank you Stef & Petra. cheers
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 19:54

That's great but then does anyone have that tv program...because someone has to record it. poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 0:59

They skate in Koreea... :smile:
I don't know what to say.....
I wish Albena and Maxim positive emotions and a lot of energy and strength. Maybe skating can make one forget even if it is for couple of minutes.

It's the first time they'll be on ice after the accident. I really hope everything will be fine. Uff..I think I'm worried.

Thanks for the link Petra zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice   Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyundai Card Super Match V Superstars on Ice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: