Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!

Go down 
+3
Grace
Lana
*MAGic diable*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 13:55

Compulsories for the season 2008/2009 (!!!) + the Original dances explanations !!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I love the CDs for 2008-2009 !!! :respect: New quickstep & Paso Doble ! Buh.. :stari:

* Props that are part of the costume and are characteristic for the chosen music ARE ALLOWED (hats, head bands, ribbon). Props may not be thrown in any part of the program. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 14:30

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

For the 2008/09 season, the Juniors have to dance a Kilian and a Rocker Foxtrot? shocked Can anyone explain to me what those are? Buh.. Bravo! A Rocker Foxtrot sounds very interesting. :kataus:

And the examples for the Folk ODs... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
"Village, Square, Street, Barn dance, Hoedown, Mazurka, Polka, Tarantella, Hula, Hora, Csardas, Kalinka, Gapak, Gipsy, Syrtaky, Scottish, Irish, Jig, Reel, Guajira, Cumbia, Jarabe, Fandango, Aborigines Dance, Chinese minorities dances, Lesginka, Country Waltz, Flamenco etc."

Hoedown? Razz Hula? Razz Fandango? Razz Ahhhhh!!! Yahoooo!!! I am so excited for this OD!!! Ugu-ugu It's going to be a very interesting season. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 5:41

Kilian
Rocker Foxtrot (very old video, but the dance hasn't changed)

They're not very exciting. :kataus: And the "rocker" in the Rocker Foxtrot is just the name of the first turn that the lady does. Also not very exciting. Razz

I haven't had any time to read the announcement yet, I hope I will later this weekend. Gah! Too busy!

Also, I really really really hope someone does a Hula OD. That would make my millenium. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 13:00

I love the kilian, i've got many many good remembers about that danse because at the shows of the french team last year, all the team did it, even if they are not dancers. And i've seen Olivier dancing with Yannick Bonheur who's got blond wig or with Samuel Contesti who's got a dress. It was so funny!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun - 1:11

Lana wrote:

Hoedown? Razz Hula? Razz Fandango? Razz Ahhhhh!!! Yahoooo!!! I am so excited for this OD!!! Ugu-ugu It's going to be a very interesting season. :zy:

Exactly :kataus:

If 'hora' is what I think it is and what I know it to be...than I'm tremendously curious how 2 people can do that on ice!! lol!

This is hora in Romania..and probably in many other countires as well. I know there is a version of it in Bulgaria.

Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Horaromaneascael6.th

Grace, thank you for the links!! Really helpful Wink

As for the announcement, I'll try to read it at some point. Now I don't have time! Considering the fact that I never read a paper like this from the beginning till the end (rules for fs), I might as well start with this one Very Happy

Thanks zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun - 14:04

Thanks for the info! poklon
It sounds really interesting! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun - 15:03

alexandra wrote:

If 'hora' is what I think it is and what I know it to be...than I'm tremendously curious how 2 people can do that on ice!! lol!

This is hora in Romania..and probably in many other countires as well. I know there is a version of it in Bulgaria.

Yes, we have the same thing "horo" Very Happy . It's not impossible that 2 people dance it on the ice Razz . A&M already danced kind of horo in their FD "O" - do you remmeber that - it's somewhere in the middle or rather in the second half of the programme... And me too, I'm very curious how the dancers will interpretate it on the ice Smile
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 0:01

Razz Rolling Eyes I hope someone will eventually pick something even remotely original and interesting for their OD. So far everyone, and I mean every single team that I've heard announce their OD is skating to either Kalinka or Zorba the Greek. Everyone. Good Christ. Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 0:12

Grace wrote:
Razz Rolling Eyes I hope someone will eventually pick something even remotely original and interesting for their OD. So far everyone, and I mean every single team that I've heard announce their OD is skating to either Kalinka or Zorba the Greek. Everyone. Good Christ. Rolling Eyes Razz

Not that Kalinka and Zorba are not interesting and very catchy...but still...
I would get bored to watch this over and over again. Although, it is probably easier to compare the dances...easier for the judges..

Expecting smth mind blowing and original as well. I wonder who will bring this?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!   Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communication 1449 - Ice Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!
Page 1 of 1