Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pictures from your window

Go down 
+8
risha_11
Anya
SaraSofia
Marina
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Vania
mikkie14
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

pictures from your window - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 9:16

iv4eto_k,you picture is gorgeous! You are lucky to live in so beautiful place!
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 10:05

Lerrrrra, you make me proud of my city! Soooooooo beautiful pics :woow: Love love love Moscow! Love Vorobyovi Gori and Luzha!!!

So I think I should be a little reporter and make some pics from my Uni's windows bounce So tomorow I have and exam ( Erm.. )...and so a photocall cheers

iv4eto_k, veryyyy beautiful view!!!! :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 11:37

Vanichka wrote:
Oooh, me too! geek I hope someday I'll visit Moscow and St.Petersburg Lerochka, will you be my guide ? :wink: :dube:
Ohhh and you dare to ask this kind of things ?? Buh.. Not.to.be.discussed. Twisted Evil I am you Moscow and St.Petersburg guide Razz :zy: bla-bla-bla I really hope you could come, milichka ! zvet

Passion wrote:
Lerrrrra, you make me proud of my city! Soooooooo beautiful pics :woow: Love love love Moscow! Love Vorobyovi Gori and Luzha!!!
Really ??? :kataus: :kataus: Thank you !!! :jump3: Bravo! :respect: But the view is much more beautiful than it is in pictures Sad so, it's just amazing and breathtaking when you are there ! Razz And... Moscow is not that bad, you are right ! drunken Luzhhhaaaaa !!!!!!!! Bravo! and we even have some other nice places ! No castles though Sad

Quote :
So I think I should be a little reporter and make some pics from my Uni's windows bounce So tomorow I have and exam ( Erm.. )...and so a photocall cheers
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

But Iv4etooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked For me it's a view from a fairy-tale !!!!!!! Buh.. and you really see THIS from your window ????? Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Oh my Gooood, I'm sooo impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: It's too beautiful to be true Buh.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Just from a Middle Ages movie !!!!!!!!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 12:00

*MAGic diable* wrote:

and you really see THIS from your window ????? Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Oh my Gooood, I'm sooo impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: It's too beautiful to be true Buh.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Just from a Middle Ages movie !!!!!!!!!! :stari:

Ooooh, I missed this photo, I see it now. Thank you, Iva, it's gorgeous.
And Lerochka - she can see this from the University too, because this hill is in front of it - I've studied there too Razz It's really wonderful there, Veliko Tarnovo is a very beautiful town.
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 14:32

What lucky girl you are!!! From my university i can't see anything special...
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 16:00

Val, the view from your University is really gorgeous ! We can see almost the same view from Eiffel Tower (the place with the grass before the circle building looks a lot like the Champ de Mars :wink:).
From my University, I can't see nothing, except the other University that is front of mine ! We have only 4th floors in my building (in my previous building, there were 25 floors, and I saw Eiffel Tower).

iv4eto_k, the view from your window is gorgeous ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 19:49

Thanks a lot, i love my view too .. at the beginning i thought that this neighbourhood was too far away but now i love it

P.S. You may not see well on the picture but there's also a river Smile Summer)) just because we love
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul - 16:59

Mine, not very interessting Laughing

pictures from your window - Page 2 Vuedlc001qp5
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 0:55

rosee wrote:

Mine is less intersting...gray flats and some green trees Smile ..now.

I think I have some photos but I have to find them...not sure where they are.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 8:27

rosee wrote:
I think it's interesting and pretty! :dube: Cause it differs from my view...It reminds me about south parts of Russia! Erm..
So very nice, rosee white houses...green trees just because we love
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul - 19:18

Some days ago it was rainning here! Smile And I did a photo of rainbow from my window Very Happy A bit dark, but it was near 10 pm! Rolling Eyes

pictures from your window - Page 2 A3fb5071eb6e
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul - 0:01

Passion wrote:
Some days ago it was rainning here! Smile And I did a photo of rainbow from my window Very Happy A bit dark, but it was near 10 pm! Rolling Eyes

pictures from your window - Page 2 A3fb5071eb6e

Niiiiiicee :wink:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul - 0:09

Yes, really nice !

Tomorrow, I really have to do some photos from my balcony, because my mother will go abroad next week, and she'll take the camera, so it won't be possible anymore after tomorrow :wink:
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul - 16:36

Marina wrote:
Yes, really nice !

Tomorrow, I really have to do some photos from my balcony, because my mother will go abroad next week, and she'll take the camera, so it won't be possible anymore after tomorrow :wink:

bounce I'm waiting to see your views! And it's "tomorrow" already Bravo! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul - 23:54

Well... here are my views Very Happy
I took more than one photo, because as I have a big balcony, I can see one side, and another side, and the street too if you look below.

My balcony : pictures from your window - Page 2 Dsc04821ec3.th
The other side : pictures from your window - Page 2 Dsc04822rm6.th

The view from my balcony, I find it pretty awful : pictures from your window - Page 2 Dsc04817ej9.th
The other side, more pleasant with little houses : pictures from your window - Page 2 Dsc04820az5.th
As I live on 3rd floor, I can see the roofs of thses little houses, I like this view.

My street : pictures from your window - Page 2 Dsc04818ku0.th
The other side : pictures from your window - Page 2 Dsc04819le5.th

I think it's enough lol!

Kisses zvet
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul - 20:11

Aw!!! What a nice view! :dube: So... Really want to have the same cheers
And btw - I love your balcony...great place for relaxing! Summer))
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:09

Anya, thanks for the rainbow photo! It's amazing Very Happy

Marinochka, I like your balcony - haw many flowers ... :woow: :stari: The pics are great!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 17:56

Hello all Very Happy
i know i've already posted a picture here but now i just need to share this. yesterday i could see a huge fire from my window and balcony, and it was so close to Tzarevetz (the big castle in my town). The fire was so big that it still can't be put out:
pictures from your window - Page 2 P7240565ml4.th
pictures from your window - Page 2 P7240570kp6.th
pictures from your window - Page 2 P7240565qq6.th
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 18:08

OMG! Iva, this is terrible! I didn't know that the fire was so close to the town Crying or Very sad There are fires burning almost everywhere in Bulgaria.... Aouch..
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 18:26

Yes on the news they always say about a bunch of fires everywhere. And i didn't even expect this. I went out of the bath and a friend called me to tell me that she watched tv and there was this fire - live. But i didn't have electricity then (because of that same fire) and i thought that she was wrong and it was some other place...but then when i got on the balcony i couldn't believe it. It was so close. affraid nooo
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 18:34

The fire is so close to the town and it is so huge! Buh.. I hope that it will be extinguished as soon as it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 19:52

It's so close from your window ! I guess you feel frightened. I hope firemen will be quick !
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul - 19:55

Ohhh, I love the view from your window, Rosee !!!! It's so exotic for me !! Razz
Great photo with the rainbow, Anyut ! Buh..

Marina wrote:

I think it's enough lol!
Really ???? Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! Maybe some moooorrreee photos Razz It's fab to see your balcony, your street... it's just like we did visit it !!! :woow: I love these little houses and your balcony.. it's soo biiig and beautiful !!!! Smile

But OMG, Iv4eto.... pale your photos make me afraid... they told about fires in Bulgaria and in Greece here, they told that russians has sent some rescuing detachments to help... that's frightening... poor nature.. poor forests... pale
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul - 0:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:

But OMG, Iv4eto.... pale your photos make me afraid... they told about fires in Bulgaria and in Greece here, they told that russians has sent some rescuing detachments to help... that's frightening... poor nature.. poor forests... pale

Yeah..it's horrible Sad
It's sad. Especially that we need green spaces...big forests...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pictures from your window   pictures from your window - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pictures from your window
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2