Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stuff from the Bulgarian press

Go down 
+35
Wondergirl
Swetis
joyva
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Petra
*MAGic diable*
Allegro
Ewuch
viktoria
piemontesina
Irra_Adams
kordelia
nuge
Grace
aline
MARI
Lana
geri
alexandra
Bea
mila
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
mikkie14
Lacey
risha_11
hrisi_plamenova
Elfaria
SaraSofia
rosee
Anya
Ivana
iv4eto_k
Vania
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 21:45

Petra wrote:

Can please someone be so kind to translate the bold from the quote above zvet ? I´m not sure about translation and if it really means what the translator gives me!

Vancouver... OK... But is said here: thinking about going there and to come back to competitions (That´s what I understand out of translations!)?... Or just the contrary???
(I´m not sure about 1 word in translation, and that one is just the word that is needed for understanding... Sorry!)

I think you understood right,Petra. There is said :in figure skating sphere there is recently said about a probability of their returning to competitions and to the Olympics in Vancouver next year in figure skating sphere
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 21:53

risha_11 wrote:
Petra wrote:

Can please someone be so kind to translate the bold from the quote above zvet ? I´m not sure about translation and if it really means what the translator gives me!

Vancouver... OK... But is said here: thinking about going there and to come back to competitions (That´s what I understand out of translations!)?... Or just the contrary???
(I´m not sure about 1 word in translation, and that one is just the word that is needed for understanding... Sorry!)

I think you understood right,Petra. There is said :in figure skating sphere there is recently said about a probability of their returning to competitions and to the Olympics in Vancouver next year in figure skating sphere
Risha, you are a darling! Thank you!!!! ohhhh

:smile: :smile: :smile: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 16:09

OK, this is not from the Bulgarian Press (Sorry!), but from the Russian Wink !

Thanks to Mirindaa71 zvet who found and posted this in Bulgarian forum!

From the site of "figure-skating-pope" Artur Werner, and the answer is from him Wink ...

Maybe we should really start thinking about opening a topic called "Albena and Maxim at Olympics 2010 in Vancouver" Wink Wink ...

Quote :
Quote:
Марина
2009-03-21 11:27:06 Добрый день, Артур!
С недавнего времени ходят слухи, что в большой спорт возвращается пара Албена Денкова-Максим Ставиский. Если они вернутся каковы их шансы на победу в Ванкувере - 2010?
Спасибо

Quote:
Здравствуйте, Марина!
Насчёт слухов не в курсе, но такое желание у Албены и Максима, действительно, есть. Преградой к его исполнению может явиться их участие в профессиональном шоу, что запрещено правилами ИСУ. Победить на Олимпиаде в Ванкувере они, естественно, не смогли бы, поэтому и планов таких перед собой не ставят. Хотели бы показать лучшее, на что способны.

http://www.wer-art.com/conf/

Translation by google:
"Quote:
Marina
2009-03-21 11:27:06 Hello, Arthur!
Recently there is a rumor that at the big sport will be back a couple Albena Denkova-Maxim Stavisky. If they come back, what are their chances of winning in Vancouver - 2010?
Thanks

Quote:
Hi, Marina!
About the rumors I do not know, but the desire of the Albena and Maxim, in fact, exists. Obstacle to the execution could be a participation in a professional show, which is against the ISU rules. Winning at the Olympics in Vancouver, they certainly could not, therefore, and such plans do not call ourselves. They would like to show the best they can.

http://www.wer-art.com/conf/"

Wink Wink Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 19:58

" Obstacle to the execution could be a participation in a professional show, which is against the ISU rules."

What is this?? Every show is "professional".....All the skaters are payed... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 20:11

I can only presume that he means especially IceAge production, because it´s a production that runs/lasts such a long time ...
He can´t mean participation at Silvestergala in Oberstdorf, ARD-Gala, or Dreams on Ice or something like this...because there a lot of skaters participating at Olympics are participating too...

So, in this sense, for next season this would mean (so at least I understand it!): IceAge or Olympics, but not IceAge and Olympics...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 20:38

Petra wrote:
I can only presume that he means especially IceAge production, because it´s a production that runs/lasts such a long time ...
He can´t mean participation at Silvestergala in Oberstdorf, ARD-Gala, or Dreams on Ice or something like this...because there a lot of skaters participating at Olympics are participating too...

So, in this sense, for next season this would mean (so at least I understand it!): IceAge or Olympics, but not IceAge and Olympics...

Thank you Petra, flower ...
Obviously... Olympics OR Ice Age .....
You know what I prefer.. Very Happy Very Happy ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 10:40

Petra wrote:

Exactly :vo:
You'd never guess what I prefer geek Laughing
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 20:33

From Russian European Song Contest ... with skating of Evgeny Plushenko... and a comment of Maxim Staviski ...

If someone wants to have the vid, tell me!

Thanks to PCBH zvet for finding and posting!

http://www.1tv.ru/eurovision/si=5759&fi=715 (in Russian)

Quote :
"Если ты выходишь бороться, то надо выигрывать", - считает звезда "Ледникового периода" фигурист Максим Ставиский. - Если ты борешься за первое место, ты можешь получить третье. А если не борешься, то ничего не получишь. Надо думать не о завтрашнем дне, а сегодняшнем. Нужно привезти, а там, думаю, найдется люди и деньги. Москва - не дешевый город, есть и хорошие спонсоры, может, и кризис закончится к этому времени. Думаю, справимся".

Translation of Maxi´s comment by google:
""If you go to fight, then you need to win" - says star of "Ice Age" figure skater Maxim Stavisky. - If you fight for the first place, you can get a third. But if you do not fight for it, it will not work. We should not think about tomorrow, but about today. We need to bring, and, I think there is people and money. Moscow - not a cheap city, there are good and sponsors, may, and the crisis will end by that time. I think, right. ""
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr - 2:33

For those who are wondering what Albena heart2 is doing at the moment...
During the last week she was in Sofia, doing her job as "Ms. President" (Yes, she still is Very Happy !! Nobody wanted to do her job Wink ...). There´s a Bulgarian skating event called "Cup of Viktoria" in Sofia at the moment, and Albie as "Ms. President" has to do her duties there... zvet

LINK: http://sport.dir.bg/2009/04/09/news4274938.html (in Bulgarian)

The article itself is not worth translating. It only tells about the different Bulgarian skaters at the event...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr - 15:54

Petra, thnx flower I am always thinking of her and where she is now :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 21:16

British paper "Guardian" lists Albena and Maxim among the "living icons of Bulgaria"... :smile:

LINK: http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/04/18/news4323028.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation of the important part by google:
"The newspaper states that the living icons of Bulgaria are Georgi Ivanov (politician and former cosmonaut), Raina Kabaivanska (opera singer), Christo and Jean Claude (artists), Dimitar Berbatov (footballer), Veselin Topalov (chess-player), Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski (figure skating) and Grigor Dimitrov (tennis player)."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 23:55

... just want to add the original English article from English "Guardian", naming Albena and Maxim "Living icons of Bulgaria"... sunny

LINK: http://www.guardian.co.uk/country-profile/bulgaria (in English)
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 0:45

Petra wrote:
... just want to add the original English article from English "Guardian", naming Albena and Maxim "Living icons of Bulgaria"... sunny

LINK: http://www.guardian.co.uk/country-profile/bulgaria (in English)

Very interesting.... bg1 :flag:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 9:08

Petra wrote:
British paper "Guardian" lists Albena and Maxim among the "living icons of Bulgaria"... :smile:

LINK: http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/04/18/news4323028.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation of the important part by google:
"The newspaper states that the living icons of Bulgaria are Georgi Ivanov (politician and former cosmonaut), Raina Kabaivanska (opera singer), Christo and Jean Claude (artists), Dimitar Berbatov (footballer), Veselin Topalov (chess-player), Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski (figure skating) and Grigor Dimitrov (tennis player)."

Woooow!! :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 17:16

Bravo for the Guardian!! :vo:

It seems they are just discovering what WE on this forum have known for some years.

I'm very happy for Albena and Maxim and hope this news will spread far and wide so everyone in the world will hear of it. cheers
Congrats! :surce: reverance Gooo !!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug - 13:33

Interview with Albena from Trud newspaper (again thanks to Ged ohhhh )

http://www.trud.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=211282
It's about the Olympic qualification and the fact that, most probably, there won't be any Bulgarian skater in Vancouver Sad . Sad, but this is the reality.

I translate (with Google) only the most interesting parts, because it's long and I just don't have time to translate it all Embarassed

Did you see the new Albena and Maxim?
- We have promising figure skaters from 9 to 11 years, and if the policy continues in this direction, probably soon we'll have good rankings. But the big problem is the material base. How to have concurrence, when there's no ice rinks? I had lot of conversations about the construction of a new ice rink, but we remain at the level of conversation.

The politicians promised you lot of things. What happened?
- I don't remember now what they promised (laughs). If it comes to the ice rink, there is no sense to comment on. Obviously that is not realized. Figure skating, short track, ice hockey train at one rink - "Slavia". However, the capacity is limited and there's no big opportunities for development.

You and Maxim have your own club - how it goes?
- It was originally designed for ice dancing. Unfortunately there is no single pair after my sister Ina and Yuri Kurakin have splited. We decided with Maxim that to go to competitions just for a trip is not correct. Ina is preparing alone and is looking for a partner. We have three individual skaters and coaches, we help with advices, camps abroad ...

What are your plans?
- In the last few years I have learned not to make long term plans. As people say - you think, but God disposes. I know what I want to do - to be on the ice. The work as a choreographer attracts me... Recently I and Maxim, we received an unexpected invitation to work with Brian Joubert. We'll travel to France and it will prepare him. He will fight for an Olympic title. We were unable to return to this Olympics and we didn't get a medal from the Winter Games. Through our work with Joubert, we hope to get our little prize - the Olympic gold.

Did you plan to return in Vancouver?
- At the last Olympics we made a small mistake in the original dance, but we were punished severely. A month later we became world champions. We suffered that we remained without an Olympic medal. We wanted to return. But over the past two years, many things happened to us and now this is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec - 22:55

Interview with Albena (Bulgarian 24 chasa), dated today. Thanks to Ged zvet from Bulgarian forum zvet for finding and posting the link!! ohhhh

http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=321393 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Denkova: We make no plans for anything
Posted: Monday, December 21st, 2009, Author: Yavor Gerontiev; reads: 141, comments: 0

PHOTO: Kristina Tsvetkova
Twice world champion in figure skating Denkova, Yavor ragovarya GERONTIEV

- Albena, what do we both Maxim?
- The project "Ice Age" in Russia. Work in the show, also with the help of Maxim choreography of Brian Joubert. The French Federation invited us to have with him in preparation for the Olympics in Vancouver and every 3-4 weeks we are in Poitiers, where he trained. (Joubert is a multiple champion figure skaters of France, former winner of world championship gold medalist and the last European - bel.red.).

- Recently, Joubert is injured in training. His participation in the championship of France had to show how recovered, but he only chooses to look. Is there a danger, however, missed the Olympics?
- Hardly. He has already tried to parzalya again. Trauma is not as serious as we thought at first. Downside is that it happened in the Olympic season and they always razkontsentrira. Maxim was with him at the rink when it happened. But in 2007, Joubert had similar problems before the world and became a champion in Tokyo. Why things do not recur?

- This budget season of "Ice Age" has been reduced because of the crisis. Does this change things?
- Never do anything for money. Skating is something I love to be busy, I feel the ice in his place. This is my job and money are not always the most important. In my show is enjoyable because it makes great professionals. And imagine every week a new image of the ice. Interesting to me f.

- The project often has scandals. Now one of the participants in conflict with the legendary coach Tatiana Tarassova which created the whole team champions, but now evaluate the performances on the show. Have you had anything to you?
- We are not from the favorites of Tarassova. Russians support their naturally to them makes no sense to evaluate high foreigners. For us, however, is not of great importance. Still have one mind that we are in Russia. I try to do my job well and I think part of the audience understood him. In principle, we have not had any major scandals in the show.

- How do you live in a city like Moscow?
- As everywhere, when you work. No matter where you especially because it is the same. There is no time for walks. Well, in Moscow, the distances are enormous and it is a bit frustrating, but when its busy, do not pay attention to that.

- Re-submitting his resignation as chairman of the Bulgarian Skating Federation, and this time it took.
- Yes, I did it before and I hope my deputies to take over. Not be obtained. I love to indulge most of what we deal with. But I can not because I'm busy. I believe that under these circumstances it is better to another boss in the federation.

- Is there a future figure skating in Bulgaria?
- Our players now participate in the big leagues and tournaments, but no results. It is difficult, because get behind that you can not catch up. Federation paid money for children and adolescents for ice rink. The goal is a few years these children to fight for a place among the best and abroad. At 12-year-olds already have results. This policy of the Federation should continue.

- On what depends on whether the sport will survive?
- Since many people. The main problem - how many times I say it is lack of facilities. Where are we left with two slides, one of which is not even a normal Olympic size? We want to find a future champion of the 100 children. Take for example Russia - there are thousands of slides. So how can we compare them? Here the 3 children we hope would be like the sport and continue to rely on him, but in Russia waiting for one of 20 000 to become a champion. Besides the lack of facilities and the problem is the steady increase of qualification of coaches. Should be kept in class, because every year something in the rules and the sport is changing. Even I have to constantly refresh their knowledge.

- How do you feel now with Maxim confirmed after probation?
- It is difficult to say that there is peace. Things do not end with the decision of the court and the people around us know it. Other side.

- Some time ago, in an interview on "24 hours" said that the wedding and baby were postponed because of the incident with Maxim. Is it time for that?
- We thought on this issue. For several years, there is no plan and move along and do not know what will happen the next day. But I do not comment on personal things.

- How is Max?
- Works in "Ice Age" and in France. Joubert spoke first to him. Now is not the team of Alexander Julian, because we are busy and can not be with him every day. And how exactly feel Maxim can not say. You should ask him.

- More time of the year abroad. Returning in Bulgaria there was a special?
- I like being in Bulgaria. Here are my parents and friends. When I get back, I feel normal.

- When ends "Ice Age"?
- There are still a few weeks - until the New Year.

- And then?
- No idea. I suppose we'll have appearances and work.

- Do you have plans for a new gala in Sofia. More?
- Yes, we have plans for a charity show. It depends if we find sponsors.

- Which of his former rivals on the ice in contact?
- At all. Not every day, but when I see you somewhere. As athletes we did not have conflicts with anyone, and now, as we see, we are very happy."
Back to top Go down
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Number of posts : 24
Residence : Plovdiv,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec - 10:52

http://bnt.bg/bg/sport/view/42347/mariela_stajkova_semejnijat_klan_na_denkova_iska_da_rykovodi_finansite_vyv_federacijata Mad

and the answer http://bnt.bg/bg/sport/view/42394/albena_denkova_otgovori_na_obvinenijata_na_m_stajkova
Back to top Go down
ulia
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
ulia

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 19:12

recently moments about A&M on the Bulgarian television
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_q9txahDYc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvU0ZVMWEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvPY014dpE
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan - 0:10

Maxim returned from Russia to Bulgaria today because he wants to be with Albena till the birth of their child.

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=bg&tl=en&u=http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp%3FArticleId%3D739940

flower
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 1:57

Petra wrote:
Maxim returned from Russia to Bulgaria today because he wants to be with Albena till the birth of their child.

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=bg&tl=en&u=http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp%3FArticleId%3D739940

flower

cheers cheers cheers( I am waiting for news...!! )ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan - 1:36

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:

flower

cheers cheers cheers( I am waiting for news...!! )ohhhh ohhhh

Oh, how much I want to her the news!!!
Back to top Go down
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Number of posts : 24
Residence : Plovdiv,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Mar - 12:21

http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=805320

Albena is one of 100 most influential bulgarian women! ))
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Mar - 22:22

frani wrote:
http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=805320

Albena is one of 100 most influential bulgarian women! ))

:woow: :woow: :vo: :vo: Thank you, frani !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff from the Bulgarian press
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12