Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stuff from the Bulgarian press

Go down 
+35
Wondergirl
Swetis
joyva
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Petra
*MAGic diable*
Allegro
Ewuch
viktoria
piemontesina
Irra_Adams
kordelia
nuge
Grace
aline
MARI
Lana
geri
alexandra
Bea
mila
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
mikkie14
Lacey
risha_11
hrisi_plamenova
Elfaria
SaraSofia
rosee
Anya
Ivana
iv4eto_k
Vania
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 15:49

You make me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed !

ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 16:02

Petra, thanks for the translation!! ohhhh

Quote :
In recent years I have quite serious observations on how the president of Russia (...?) promote the establishment of many bases
in each region has huge slides, in any small town - large halls.

It is this: In recent years I had serious observations, as a President, on how Russia promotes ........
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 20:02

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Our "Mrs. President"... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

http://sport.dir.bg/2009/01/13/news3845755.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Albena Denkova leave Bulgarian skating federation
January 13, 2009, 13:58
Source: BPost
President of Bulgarian Skating Organization Albena Denkova will relinquish her post after the World Championship in figure skating for Juniors and adolescents, to be held in Sofia between February 23 and March 1. She said that should be attributed entirely to what does and does not currently able to make all necessary efforts to manage the federation in the best manner. Albena Denkova told that resigned at the end of December, but the Governing Council not adopted it. In fact at present a major role in the leadership of its Vice-Presidents have BFKanki George Milanova Stoicho Stoichev, with the support of Evgenia Radanova. Denkova also explained that there are personal problems concerning Maxim and is not fair to the president of BFKanki when it can not be attributed to work fully. She added that it is very difficult to lead the federation in this period of my life. Is not yet clear to what extent the forthcoming championship for young people in Sofia will bring the necessary results. Says not certain subsidies to be granted to the federation, but its management had hoped that long-term partners will be involved in the preparation and implementation of the championship. Denkova said that the international skating union has rejected the nomination of Sofia to host the European championship for men and women in 2011. With an explanation that the equipment is inadequate. Albena Denkova was twice world champion in figure skating for couples, together with its partner Maxim Staviski, who terminated his sports career since before 2007. (...?) near Primorsko and cause the death of 19-year-old youth and a severe trauma of Manuela Gorsova a long period spent in a coma. A week ago Bourgas Court of Appeal imposed an effective sentence of 2.5 years on the world champion in figure skating."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 20:16

... and the reason for the resignation (see post above): love! heart2
That´s the best reason of the world! Wink

http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/01/13/news3845938.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Albena Denkova: Resignation made for Maxim
January 13, 2009 / News.dir.bg
World champion in figure skating Albena Denkova explain today why it is that in December resigned from the Governing Council of the Skating Bulgarian Federation.
The partner in life and the ice of Maxim Staviski said that this is done for personal reasons.
"Everyone can understand my reasons. It is not moral to be all this time away from Bulgaria, due to commitments in Russia, and to perform this function. I want to be complete in its work, but now I am not because of such events around us with Maxim . I made the resignation in December, but the Board of the federation does not accept, "said Denkova cited by Sport.bg.
Bulgaria will participate with a full team of European championship in figure skating for men and women, which started on 20th January, in Helsinki (Finland). In women will submit Sonia Radeva, men - Georgi Kenchadze, sporting a pair of Nina Ivanova and Filip Zalevski and dance pair Ina Demireva and Yuri Kurakin, Albena Denkova said. The leadership of the federation has set a task to competitors ranking finals.
As is known in February Bulgaria hosts two major events in shorttrek and figure skating. Fifth start of the season from SC in shorttrek in the Bulgarian capital from the 6th to February 8.
For the second consecutive year, which is a precedent in history, Bulgaria will host the world championship of juniors in figure skating, which will be held from 23rd to February 28. Denkova will certainly remain on his post until then."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 20:32

heart2 + heart2 = heart2

http://sport.dir.bg/2009/01/13/news3846367.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Albena Denkova: I quit the federation to be with Max
January 13, 2009, 14:56 Source: BLITZ-Sport
Until the World Championship I stay because there is no one to replace me, told us the star of the figure skating.
Albena Denkova said it will submit ostaveka (=job?) as president of the Skating Federation to help their (...?) Maxim Staviski, who received an effective sentence a few days ago. "The reasons are personal. I like to do good work, but now must go to Max. I committed that the majority of their time spent in Russia prevents me from fulfilling my duties 100 percent. So better else who may be more concentrated in the position to replace me. I feel (...?) and that is why I made my resignation. The Governing Council of the Federation does not accept, and no one wishes to take this post and to avoid more shocks will stay in office until the World Championship, "said the star of the figure skating. / BLITS"
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 3:24

Petra, thanks for translations!!! sunny You are the greatest of the greatests Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's a pity that Albie decided to leave the Federation. But I think she's fed up with all the backstreet intrigues and gossips about her and Maxi.... Nevertheless to us she will always be 'OUR DEAREST Mrs. PRESIDENT' heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 4:13

http://www.novinar.net/?act=news&act1=det&stat=center&mater=Mjg0OTsyNQ==&sql=Mjg0OTsyOQ==

Is a tribal council going to decide about Maxim?

I will post the translation tomorow but You can also do a Google Translate.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 21:02

Viki, I hope you don´t mind me publishing this link in "accident-topic" too!... :angel2:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 3:43

I have thought to post once again these beautiful words written from NATALIA LINICHUCK and Genady KARPONOSOV ohhhh for our dear Maxim.

(Sending the e-mails asking the signature, I sometime enclosed this
letter because not all my friends know Max like a man and someone
could be dubious....I sent 26 e-mail and I have had 24 signature ....)

Besides, the new registered perhaps have not read this piece and I hope to do a present giving it them.

"The Olympic Champions in special Letter.

We've know Maxim since 1996.
Since we've first met him at one international competition we have been nicely suppressed that in the world of figure skating where
we have such a cruel rivalry appeared a boy for whom the postulates of the big sport were mutual aid,goodness and willingness to help,honesty in the game.Those are not magniloquent words but standards of live behavior.

No matter what is the competition even when it was difficult for himself ,Maxim always tried to find the right words of support,encouragement and sometimes jokes for everybody.At the competitions he always has been a pitchfork of good mood for all other sportsmens. Of course,you cannot play this as a role "especially " if you don't have those abilities in the real life .
Once we had the chance to know him closer we were convinced that he really is a human being with a capital letter.Real men although this meaning is old fashion.Honest,manly,stable and at the same time sensitive ,helpful,good and never remember the badness .

When we started to work with him we realized that he is a real professional at the highest level. He posses unique talent but he always remembered that only talent without hard work won't give high results.He was able to work for hours until full exhaustion to make programs perfect for the completions .There was a time when we would start the training at 6 in the morning or at midnight ,Maxim was always ready for a productive work from the very first minute. And if the coach asked to repeat again and again and again ...even when everybody was at the limit of their strength and nerves ,Maxim would do it without complaining. He together with his partner won highest sport tittles and became World Champions twice.

The last program of Albena and Maxim is the highest standard in ice dancing which i doubt it will be exceeded soon.Maybe only Albena and Maxim will be able /if they have a chance to come back /to bring gold medal from Olympic games."
[b]
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 5:35

Yours is a great idea, piemontesima. Thank you for bringing the letter forth so we don't have to look for it since time is of the essence.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 6:30

flower Thank you piemontensina heart2

zvet Petra,of course i dont mind .The whole credit should go to Kali for finding the article and gernice who posted originaly the link in Bulgarian forum

Here is the translation,sorry for the delay/few problems with the net /

Is a tribal council going to decide about Maxim?

by Adelina Deliiska

The debates about the future of two times Bulgarian world figure skating champion Maxim Staviski has exacerbated after the pronounced by the Burgas Appellate Court decision for an effective sentence. This happened in the first working day of the new 2009 - something like unconventional greeting from the magistrates of the Sea city to the talent who glorified Bulgaria on world level.

Under the pressure of the public opinion , the magistrates of this Court suddenly decided that this was the right man who should spent time in jail. Before that , two other courts ,based on the same evidence ,gave the defendant a probationary sentence . Therefore, the conclusion itself gives the impression that the fate of Staviski probably will be decided by the "competent" opinion of the tribal council. This , in the 21st century somehow seems quite barbaric.

Without argument - Maxim should be punished for the tragic action he made. In early August 2007 near Primorsko he caused a crash, in which 23 years old Petar Petrov was killed on the spot and Manuela Gorsova, 18, was heavily hurt and still remains in awake coma.

The facts show that the skater drunk vodka ,which he admitted himself immediately after the incident. Anyway, the senior magistrates are the one who will make a decision based upon the evidences of the accident, and I am far from making a comment on this matter . However, I cannot be silent about other important details and questions along with this noisy action against a talented and very popular man. The public opinion in this case is divided - half are interested to have an effective sentence and the other half - against.

Last edited by viktoria on Wed 21 Jan - 6:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 6:31

In favor of the moral and ethical category “fairness” ,here should be noted , that effective sentences for this kind of crimes were very rarely granted. The victims of road accidents from last year were over 1000 . Have you heard of a 1000 effective sentences for the perpetrators?

I will enriched this black chronicle - the judge Violina Licheva from Pernik ,just few days ago received three years probationary sentence with five years inquiring term for running over ,killing 60-year Yordan Velev and living the locale . This illustrates how the same statutory text is being differently interpreted by the people in black togas.

From them I heard the maxima {“as many lawyers as many law practices“, which should be the explanation that each lawyer reads the law according to his own estimates. So in this order, I was wondering why exactly Staviski should be the smashed one by the law machine .I will say this again - I am far away from justifying him. He himself is the best illustration of a man who neither run way from his fault nor lied in front of the microphones.

He even submitted nearly 80 000 leva to the account of Manuela before his final verdict. And promises to continue to pay, but this hardly can be done in the prison cell, especially with the amounts, that the latest judicial panel determined and were claimed as unknown until now in the law practice in our latitudes. Actually, no money and effective sentences can compensate the suffering parents of the young victims.

Last edited by viktoria on Fri 23 Jan - 11:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 6:31

Anyway, hardly anyone has doubts that Staviski,s life as well the life of his partner on and off the ice Albena Denkova has already turned upside down. They both will live ,to the end of their days , with the horror of this disaster and the death of two young people, who maybe were also very talented. But the big question here is : do we really need a third life to be destroyed by an imprisonment.

Everyone ,after spending two years in prison cell , is like dead, said the late Minister of Justice Peter Kornadzhev. This is why I think the logic "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" is a very primitive thinking. After all, the world and the customs have evaluated since the time the great Dostoevski wrote his "Crime and Punishment" - the unique psychological novel that explores the impact of the isolation and the guilt upon the conscience and the mind as well as the need of sacrifice and redemption.

I do not believe that the punishment as an example of what people should not do ,will have an effect today. The truth is that every driver in our country is at the potential risk to become a killer or a suicide . Not to mention ,that because of their negligence, we can call murderers all state officials and the mayoralty, who for years kept our roads in awful condition. But those government representatives are not in jail.

Recently, a man from Plovdiv announced that he will sue the city municipality for 6-meter hole in the road, in which his car felt and his child was killed on the spot . Years ago other talented people ,like Maxim ,were in similar situation - the great actor George Kaloyanchev, our rock legend Cyril Marichkov and etc.

When I speak about the talented people, It is not to put a dividing line between them and other offenders but because I think we should respect our talents. And therefore I suggest , before being a very strict judges and the first to threw stones at the sinner , let us remember the worlds of the classical writer Yordan Radichkov : "The man is a long sentence, written with great love and inspiration. But full of spelling errors. "

Last edited by viktoria on Fri 23 Jan - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 15:13

Piemontesina, thank you so much for these words... Can I ask you where did you find it? ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 17:07

Many thanks, Piemontesina zvet ! It´s really a good idea to repost this article again!!! sunny

And thanks to Viki zvet for posting this article and translation! Great article too!! sunny
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 18:26

Wondergirl wrote:
Piemontesina, thank you so much for these words... Can I ask you where did you find it? ohhhh

It's in our forum!
Go in the "News" , open the topic ( the second , now closed) " Maxim in driving accident" saaad ..
I think you will find it about at page 28...
Some previous pages ( perhaps at 26...) you will find also
beautiful words from Vasco Vasiliev!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 19:22

Piemontesina, thank you so much flower
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 19:55

flower Wondergirl here is the letter from Vasko Vasilev.
http://www.7sport.net/7sport/forum/index.htm

"Maxim deserves a second chance"
/We are equal before the law ,we just have different gifts and talents/

London
Vasko Vasilev
violinist

I had known Maxim for several years as a very good,responsible and dignified human being,with extremely strong believe in justice. In profesional aspect i was and I am still impressed with his talent ,potentials and his ideas not only as a sportsman but as a creator with complete conception about the development of figure skating as an art and form for entertainment.
About the road accident from this summer : I,ll try to give my position only as a citizen.I am a driver myself and i know that nobody is insured and everyone could make mistakes.I have my own life story about losing a family member as a result of similar accident and sadly but i know very well this pain.

I know that after some time life continues but everyone has to take and carry their cross and to learn to live no matter what.

I believe Maxim is strong enough to accept the truth with dignity.
I am sure we will feel again his bravery that we all as Bulgarians used to admire
It is a fact that we are equal before the law but we are different as a person and human being ,granted with some gifts and talents.
The history and the life itself give us every day examples about how some people inspire and give a strength to other people
Maxim is a born leader and thist is why i think he deserves to be punished not with effective sentence but with effective second chance, so he can become an example again not only on the ice but also in life as an ordinary person who did a mistake

poklon Great idea piemontensina heart2 .It was good to read those words of wisdom and espect from Vasko and their coaches.They said it all in only few sentences and even people who don,t know or care about some figure skater in trouble could see and feel what kind of person is Max. Of course for those who already have negative opnion nothing is going to be enough to convince them but i am sure there are people who will also appreciate those two letters and your friends who signed the petition are the best example .
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 1:40

Hi girls!

Wow! Reading these words makes me feel so much better!
And I hope, it makes Max feel better too...
And I really do hope, he feels our support!!!

!!!HOLD ON MAX!!!
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 2:25

Viki, thank you so much ohhhh
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 6:35

I am thinking that all the moral and legal arguments in this case are right here on the above page in cyberspace. People all over the world need look no further. I have never read a legal case, heard a lecture presented by a doctoral professor, or examined research that illuminated as many reference points in my brain as this case does. And, no matter how the arguments are presented from all our different backgrounds and education, we are all searching for an equable application of the standard of law.

Albena--the hallmark of everything that encapsulates hard work, dedication, and righteousness--deserves utmost consideration from her fellow Bulgarians. Anyone wishing bad thoughts on Albena only makes himself look bad. In my mind, Albena will always be a beacon of light that shines forevermore from Bulgaria throughout the world. And she will forevermore be remembered for her accomplishments with her partner, Maxim.

For those who wish harsh punishment for Maxim, I would say to read the words of Natalia Linichuk and Genady Karonosov or Vasco Vasilev. Judge how much hard work and loss of sleep Maxim has given for Bulgaria against what he is receiving from Bulgaria now.

My background and education taught me many skills to engage in the search for truth. Other programs of study follow a different set of skills when juxtaposing actions with law. However, I think the moral law of consistency must be stable in all cases of like manner, and this is what I find lacking in Maxim's case. The real question is: Will Bulgaria discriminate against Maxim and treat him disparately because he is a well-known figure and of Russian and Jewish descent, or will the standard of law be applied the same as to other defendants in similar cases?

Ms. Adelina Deliiska, thank you for delineating the arguments in this case. You have defended your arguments well, and for that I highly commend you. Viktoria, thank you for the translations.

I am forever indebted to all the girls in this forum for the way you search for and assure that the truth is promulgated here. Petra, you are my rock with all your corrections. We are so fortunate to have you in this forum. What I can say to the members of this forum is that you serve as my moral board in my daily life. When I have a moral decision to make--which occurs each and every day--I think, How would Petra look at this? or What would Viktoria say? I learn something valuable every time I read your discussions as to how you view the world and its very human interactions. Ms. Delisska is right: there is no room for barbaric thinking in this space and time, where knowledge is only a keystroke away from messaging people all over the world.
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 1:10

Албена и Максим играят в Давос

24 Часа

На Световния икономически форум в Давос България няма участник на държавно равнище, но страната ни ще бъде представена от двама, които в последните години се превърнаха почти в посланици. heart2
Това са Албена Денкова и Максим Стависки. Двукратните световни шампиони по фигурно пързаляне при танцовите двойки заминаха вчера за Швейцария, за да играят на гала, организирана специално заради форума.
Нищо чудно сред зрителите да бъде и Путин. Това е шега, разбира се. Все още нямаме идея точно какво са подготвили домакините, коментира Албена. Министър-председателят на Русия е сред световните лидери, които са в Давос.
Денкова и Стависки тръгнаха за форума от Москва. В столицата те в продължение на няколко месеца играха в изключително популярния телевизионен проект на Първи канал “Ледена епоха”. Максим и партньорката му Татяна Арнтголц обраха повечето от наградите, определени от зрителите. Албена участва с Тимур Родригес, но напусна шоуто, защото скъса менискус на тренировка. Двамата обаче бяха отличени за най-добро превъплъщение в популярните герои от руското “Лека нощ, деца”.
Денкова е председател на Българската федерация по кънки и наскоро подаде оставка, тъй като е заета с “Ледена епоха” и заради проблемите на Стависки с правосъдието след катастрофата край Ропотамо. Управителният съвет обаче не я прие. Албена е председател на организационния комитет на световното по фигурно пързаляне за юноши и девойки от 23 февруари до 1 март в София. На леда в Зимния дворец зрителите ще могат да гледат програмите на българската танцова двойка Лора Семова и Димитър Личев. Столицата ни бе домакин на световното в тази възрастова група и миналия сезон. Тогава тук пристигна бившата звезда на България при мъжете Иван Динев, който с приятелката си Анджела Никодинов (американка от български произход) е треньор в Калифорния. (24 часа)
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 1:15

Thanks Eli zvet !!! Friends
I just translated it for me and I think this is the IceAge show in Davos (30. or 31.01.2009), the one from which I some days ago posted in IceAge section that only spectators that are "invited" by "Russian government" can watch the show... sunny

There is an international symposium there in Davos at the moment, with very high security standards; hotel rooms in Davos this weekend for example can only be booked if you have an invitation of the symposium, ..., tickets for the shows are not officially sold... high security standard there too! Wink

P.S.: The translation of this article from Eli I have put into the section "News", topic "Schedule"... Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 5:19

http://paper.standartnews.com/bg/article.php?d=2009-03-01&article=268804 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Requiem remain in their history, says great coach
Mercy, the crash was tragic accident
Karponosov wants Albena and Max back on the ice

Genadii Karponosov is coach, who along with his wife Natalia Linichuk forth Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski two world titles in ice dancing. We talked to Karponosov who now works in Aston (Pennsylvania State), at the Junior Worlds in figure skating in Sofia. The Russian coach came with a couple from the UK - Genevieve Deutsche and Ivan Roberts. This season he and Linichuk prepare a claim for titles Domnina / Shabalin (Rus) and Belbin / Agosto (USA).

Genadii Karponosov (right) with his wife Natalia Linichuk are happy guests of Albena and Maxim.
- You regret that Albena and Maxim departed from you?
- Sure. We are sorry; not only we but also the world of figure skating. I think their last free program of 2007 will enter into the golden fund of ice dancing.
I am sure that after many years will not say it was a long time and is no longer so good. Instead, this program of Mozart requiem will remain forever as a model.
- How do you comment on the issue of Maxim with justice?
- Max is our pain. We do experience it severe. Natalia often talks to
Max on the phone and practically knows all the changes in the case. In principle, we can not justify it. But the crash was a tragic accident. This is not an explanation, of course, nor for the relatives of the dead man, nor for the treatment of the girl or for the court. But I must show mercy to Maxim. Because he is a good man and he has great chance to get right to it. As a collision of planets - 1 million. Plus Max is an unusual personality, talent, which must be maintained. Therefore we hope that Bulgarian justice to correctly assess the circumstances and not to impose punishment too raw. Yes, Maxim has breached the Act. But he is so cruel (punished?) as no court can not punish him. Maxim is torn from feeling guilty during that year and a half. And this is much more severe than punishment of prison.
So we hope to understand and to complete all the sooner.
- Is it in your view immoral for Maxim to participate in the show "IceAge"?
- From the viewpoint of the relatives of the victims, yes. He participated in the fun show. But on the other hand, Maxim nowhere else can work and earn money. Now they are not on the ice, competitions for professionals and champions of the road are reduced as possible. Only one wage coaching Maxim cannot EARNING enough to cover the benefits that have been convicted. And now it is full of coaches. That is a world champion is unlikely you will attract elite athletes. He has no alternative but to join in the "IceAge".
- And you think of Maxim will become good coach?
- There is no guarantee that an excellent figure skater may leave an excellent coach. We Natalia we only Olympic champions who have prepared the Olympic champions. We are the exception. Coaching profession is ungrateful, costs many nerves. There are many less. It really is wonderful when your players win big tournaments. But that happiness is only a short moment. They are more of honorary stairs, and you already thinking about new programs, what are you doing tomorrow. Our athletes are like children. They spend more time than with their own daughter. Skaters suffering has any personal problems, marriage, divorce, and suffered along with him and coach. And when the family is a great sport to coach is the hardest of all to pay attention. Looks easy, but for our profession when we judge the camera before the race and go with the hand in greeting on the screen. But behind this lies hard work. Recently, the U.S. championship of one of our couples was adversely affected. I was upset. A secretary of the American Federation me "comfort" with the words: You Genadii do not choose the best profession.
I do not know if Max and Albena will become good coaches. I wish them only the best for them. But I want before they do coaching profession, that they should be returned to the ice. Some of the old world champions such as Michel quantum example, will appear in the Olympics in Vancouver.
- What happened to your British couple in the world in Sofia? Why materially fell down twice free program?
- About Deutsche / Roberts this is their first international competition. And that once took 14 th place performance is because no one knew them before. (...?). Errors were not technical but psychological.
- You work in America. Do you feel the financial crisis?
- We still do not rely on government funding. For students paid work. Somewhere to reduce the lessons, but is not as strong a trend in America.
- And why did you move from Newark in Aston?
- Our Center of figure skating in Newark was at the University of Delaware. When we came here, we offered more favorable conditions. But over time the conditions have changed. The world champions Denkova and Staviski they had to pay 12 000 dollars per year.
Nobody gave privileges. Until now been privileged national players of the U.S. at the expense of others. So as soon as we received from the proposed rink in Aston. Not far. Only 10 miles. Even others to live in Newark. Aston is based in a beautiful, four slides, with room for athletics and choreography.
- How (...?) with two new pairs Belbin / Agosto (USA) Domnina / Shabalin (RUS)?
- Fall into one of the most complex situations in our career. These are couples with ambitions. He wants us to repeat the success of 1996 a European figure skater where we took the first three places plus a fifth. But it is hard to out to the best form. First, prevent the operation of Maxim Shabalin and then Ben Agosto of the trauma that he drag 5 years question why it has not healed earlier. And he answered us that it had. Are more severe loads are other programs, some are our requirements. And therefore it prevents injury. Both of us leading couples prepare very hard for the world in Los Angeles in March.
- Where is figure skating going?
- He wants us to dance on ice to recover (...?) because unfortunately losing viewers. Complicated rules are not always understandable for fans and for including our coach. Plus dance skating has become a hybrid between the other types of figure skating. Not seen how the dance and how to move, whether skating on the edges of the rink, whether doing deep arcs. This is an important element but should not the main objective. I hope things change for the better after the formal meeting of the technical committee and coaches during the world in Los Angeles. Because the current path of development is not correct.
Mara Kalcheva"

I´ll go through this later today and will try to correct the language a little bit, but at the moment I´m too tired for this... Sleeping

Edit: Corrected as much as possible... flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 19:42

Repost Laughing :

First posted, then deleted, now reposted ... Laughing
Really hard to decide what to do with this one, especially with the last paragraph in it Laughing ... Wink

http://www.24chasa.bg/Default.asp?statid=128742&rubr=0&izd=1&fsize=&swidth=800&tr=1&im=03&id=11&iy=2009 (in Bulgarian)

Quote of last paragraph:
Quote :
На Албена и Максим (той помага на Жулин в школата) предстоят участия по галаконцерти в Русия, а в средите на фигурното пързаляне напоследък много се говори за възможното им завръщане на състезателния лед и на олимпиадата във Ванкувър догодина. Председателят на Българската федерация по кънки Денкова получи благодарствено писмо от международния съюз за добрата организация на световното за юноши и девойки в София. (24 часа)

Can please someone be so kind to translate the bold from the quote above zvet ? I´m not sure about translation and if it really means what the translator gives me!

Vancouver... OK... But is said here: thinking about going there and to come back to competitions (That´s what I understand out of translations!)?... Or just the contrary???
(I´m not sure about 1 word in translation, and that one is just the word that is needed for understanding... Sorry!)

Sorry for my posting, deleting, reposting, deleting, reposting ... Rolling Eyes scratch Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press   Stuff from the Bulgarian press - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff from the Bulgarian press
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next