Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

meeting...anyone? :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 1:03

Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
Oh... shame. It seems I overlooked the only thread here that spoke of Navka... Laughing Since Lerka, accuses me of having a great love for Navka. :kataus:
How long you will accuse me of accusing you of that big love??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Forever? tchin-tchin
Ok, you're welcome! tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 1:27

Lera wrote:
Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
Oh... shame. It seems I overlooked the only thread here that spoke of Navka... Since Lerka, accuses me of having a great love for Navka.

How long you will accuse me of accusing you of that big love???

Forever?

Ok, you're welcome!

this is insane...hilarious...

Lana wrote:
I actually have much more against Roman than Navka.

I don't know...As I said earlier I have nothing against them I just don't like them. I don't know if she is mean or if he is bad...I won't compare them. I must admit that every athlete deserves some apreciations because in the end they did sacrificed a lot and worked hard. Trainig so intense can not be easy....

This respect I'm ready to offer requires some conditions (uh...i sound so formal, but have no idea have else to say this Embarassed ) and that is fairness.....Maybe it's not their fault that they won when it was not suppsed to...or maybe it is? scratch

Anyway..I don't particulary like their way of dancing, moving, dressing, make-up...etc...And they seem artificial and every "emotion" they show seems forced (probably because it was)

If I'm mean saaad stop me...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 1:28

How do you do that quote in quote thing??...
thanks
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 1:36

alexandra wrote:
Lera wrote:
Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
Oh... shame. It seems I overlooked the only thread here that spoke of Navka... Since Lerka, accuses me of having a great love for Navka.
How long you will accuse me of accusing you of that big love???

Forever?

Ok, you're welcome!

this is insane...hilarious...

Me and Lerka? Insane? Never! :kataus: It seems our Navka joke will never die. Laughing Poor Lerka, I have been accusing her of accusing me, since at least December, now! hehe. ⭐

And, I didn't think that anything you said was mean. Embarassed I have said many worse things in the past, I admit it... Navka and Roman must have trained for years to reach their level. :| But I just do not think that they deserved all those gold medals. No I suppose I just resent them because of that...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 1:40

alexandra wrote:
How do you do that quote in quote thing??...
thanks

Ummm... instead of clicking the "Post reply button", you must click the "Quote" button of the message that you wish to quote from. The button is in the top right corner of each of the posts. Wink I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 1:48

Lana wrote:
But I just do not think that they deserved all those gold medals. I suppose I just resent them because of that...

Yes it's true. Probably that's why I have all this negative attitude towards them....It's not fair anyway.. No

I'll try next time I have the occasion, the quote in quote thing Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting...anyone? :)   meeting...anyone? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting...anyone? :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2