Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?

Go down 
+10
Mirella
iv4eto_k
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
Marina
Lana
alexandra
Vania
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 18:18

Aaaaaah, I just can't hold myself bounce bounce ! It's possible that I meet A&M soon Buh.. Buh.. Though, I'm not sure if that info is true and reliable!
In Plovdiv soon there will be an ice-rink (open-air) and they will come for the opening ceremony, after the GP Final lol! Giiiiiiiiiirls, I hope it's true! :jump2: :jump2: :jump3: :jump3:

Sorry to open a special topic about that, but I'm so excited Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! If they'll come, and if I meet them, I'll tell you about that!
I hope they'll come, please, keep your fingers crossed for me (and for Irra). Kisssssssssss

Kisses!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 19:08

Wow... Yahoooo!!!

I really, really hope that this will happen. It would be amazing!! I'm crossing my fingers very, very hard for you.
Vania, I would be trully very happy if you'd meet them because I know this would mean so much to you!!!

Good, good luck!! Don't worry
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 19:44

I really, really hope you will be able to meet them, Vania!!! zvet It would be absolutely wonderful, if you could! lovely heart I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! :wink: Good luck!!!! :stari:

And a new ice rink? Bravo! That's so fab! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 19:55

I cross my fingers too Vania !!! An open-air skating-ink in Plovdiv, that's great ! I really hope you'll be able to meet them !!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeSat 9 Dec - 6:07

Oh Vania!! I really hope that you will get to!!! I love you I know that would be a complete dream come true for you!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeSat 9 Dec - 14:50

Oh, Vanichka!!! It will be so fab if you will meet Albie and Max!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! :toodoo: I'm crossing my fingers for you and yes, I'll ask AM if it's for sure! :wink: Hope there won't be any changes! Bravo!
And you will meeeeeeeeet them!!!!!!! Yay!!! Yay for you! Yay for Plovdiv!!!!!!!! cheers :stari: zvet baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 11:18

Thank you! Thanks Alex, Lana, Marina, Lyra and Lerchik! It will be really great! This is my Christmas wish - I want to meet them asap lol! As for the ice-rink, it will open very soon, maybe even this week. Guess who will be between the first visitors :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I don't have ice skates, but they will be available there. I'm soooo super happy! Since I was child, I'm dreaming to learn to skate (on ice) :dube: I just hope I won't fracture my hand, my legs :wink:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 12:13

Vania wrote:
Thank you! Thanks Alex, Lana, Marina, Lyra and Lerchik! It will be really great! This is my Christmas wish - I want to meet them asap lol! As for the ice-rink, it will open very soon, maybe even this week. Guess who will be between the first visitors :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I don't have ice skates, but they will be available there. I'm soooo super happy! Since I was child, I'm dreaming to learn to skate (on ice) :dube: I just hope I won't fracture my hand, my legs :wink:

Oh, Vania, it's sooooo good to begin skating!!!! Good luck! i wish i could join you!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 15:57

I took photos from the ice-rink in Plovdiv, but the quality isn't very good Embarassed . Anyway, that's it:

Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Picture030bg4.th

and

Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Picture031om0.th
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 23:34

Vania wrote:
I took photos from the ice-rink in Plovdiv, but the quality isn't very good Embarassed . Anyway, that's it:

Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Picture030bg4.th
and
Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Picture031om0.th
Awww :dube: a skating-rink! Bravo! in Plovdiv!!! Bravo! Yaaay! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 20:16

Dear Fans,
I usually don't visit this thread because don;t want to be too sad! Embarassed
But I want you to know that I am very happy for the girls who have chances to meet Albena and Max! flower flower
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 21:35

Bea wrote:
Dear Fans,
But I want you to know that I am very happy for the girls who have chances to meet Albena and Max! flower flower

Oh, Bea, you are soo sweet. flower
I'm happy for them as well and I still hope one day.... cheers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 23:02

Bea wrote:
Dear Fans,
Oh, Bea Kisssssssssss queridinha Kisssssssssss Actually, I made this thread to think about our *possible* future meeting :angel2: maybe one day :stari:
I know that Alex, Meg & Aline have a great opportunity to meet at Europeans in Warsaw :blush2: they will be all there.. :woow: I wish I could go, too Rolling Eyes
Have a lovely time, girls! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: my wish tooooo   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 14:24

Hi to all, meeting Albena and Maxim is my dream too, and my best friend's. I am from Veliko Turnovo and i heard somewhere that in the fall there will be an opened skating rink too, so i hope that they will come to that Very Happy ohhhh
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 18:40

iv4eto_k wrote:
Hi to all, meeting Albena and Maxim is my dream too, and my best friend's. I am from Veliko Turnovo and i heard somewhere that in the fall there will be an opened skating rink too, so i hope that they will come to that Very Happy ohhhh

Oh! I think it's not gonna be a problem for you while you live in Bulgaria! flower
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 19:01

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
iv4eto_k wrote:

Oh! I think it's not gonna be a problem for you while you live in Bulgaria! flower

I really hope so ..... cheers i'm really looking forward to see them, that's the only thing i want :bg: :bg: :bg:
Back to top Go down
Mirella
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
Mirella

Number of posts : 11
Residence : Sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 12:40

I really hope one day any of you to meet them.... They`re even more lovely in real... i met them after Ice SIMpathy in Sofia.... i`ve been waiting for years ... and finally it happened heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:06

Mirella wrote:
I really hope one day any of you to meet them.... They`re even more lovely in real... i met them after Ice SIMpathy in Sofia.... i`ve been waiting for years ... and finally it happened heart2
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Ohhh.. it's always soooo fab and unforgettable to meet someone you love that way!!! :dube: I'm really glad you could meet Albenka & Max, Mirella! zvet :stari:
And I also hope that everyone who is dreaming about meeting & talking to them could do it ! baaa
Back to top Go down
giaduz
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
giaduz

Number of posts : 79
Residence : italy
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 8:40

oh I never meet albena and maxim Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 13:30

giaduz wrote:
oh I never meet albena and maxim Crying or Very sad
Ohhh... Giada, and you didn't have any chance at the Olimpiade? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 13:36

it's very hard to see someone at the big competition. When I was in Lyon for the EC, we didn't see many skaters because of the security agent and because the hotels are quite far of the iceink and the skaters went there by bus not by foot...
So maybe to the OG was it harder to see the skaters
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 13:45

Yes, I think you are right... because at the WC in Moscow in 2005 I couldn't "catch" Nathalie either... Sad I was trying... but... sniffff. And when she was at the tribune she was always with Gwendal and I was always with Albena or Inka :kataus: No way I could talk to her Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 11:27

I met Albena and Maksim at GPF in Piter! Thanks Lera!!! santa
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 12:26

Sad

May be one day.....
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 16:34

Liz wrote:
I met Albena and Maksim at GPF in Piter! Thanks Lera!!! santa
Of course... you were a journalist ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?   Meeting with Albie and Max ?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Albie and Max ?!?
Page 1 of 1