Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Championship 2007

Go down 
+23
nyx
cute_n_gorgeous
iv4eto_k
rachel
elusive
Marta
Maggie
Elfaria
rosee
yi1031
Metodi
Marina
Bea
viktoria
Maria
Serena
aline
alexandra
Vania
*MAGic diable*
Lana
lanadd
dobrovesta
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 21:32

Bea wrote:
Lana! :dube:
Yes, it's good! He looks incredibly like some of my friends! :
:wink:
Verrry latinish! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Fab!! :wink: I'll have to watch it! :dube: And you.have.friends.that.look.like.Stéphy,Bea??? Buh.. Shocked :kataus: I am so envious!!! Razz Woww... :woow: I want to visit Portugal. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Here's another Stéph video for you zvet Interview after FS. :wink: He looks very cute in this one. lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 21:42

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
erm.. just loook!!!!! All the girls I noticed first had a gorgeous guuuyyyy-partner!!!! Razz :teasing: lol!

lol! lol! lol! I'm not sure that I believe that to be a coincidence, sestrichka!!! :teasing: :zy: It's true, though. :wink: You always like the reallllly, reallllly ridiculously good-looking teams, Lerochka!!! :respect: Razz hehe. :wink:
It's just because we have the same tastes, sestrichka! :lmd: tchin-tchin :teasing: Because we are twiiiiiins! luv xoxo I don't think that everyone thinks our darlings are so "ridiculously good-looking" Razz :zy:

And... OMG... Buh.. CDs... Buh.. your essays and projects seem to go well? :zy: And yess Laur and her computer have a wonderful hidden talent of uploading and downloading vids Bravo! :respect: Thank you!! lovely heart Thank you, sweetie! lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 21:42

Albena & Max's gala with encore :dube:

I have a better quality one, which I will upload later. :wink: But I have to leave for training in 20 minutes. sunny We are choreographing a group gala!!! Yahoooo!!! :luvzy: Wheeeee!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 21:50

Lana wrote:
Well, I'm glad that you noticed a loooong time ago, Lerochka!!!! :kataus: :lmd: You had me worried for a minute there. :teasing: :zy:
So no worries anymore! Razz Don't worry

Quote :
I hope that Jess & Bryce go to CoR next year, Ler!!!! Bravo! zvet You have to see Bryce in person!!!! :dube: Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

Thank you, Laur!! Rose I'm sure Bryce & Jess are million times more adorable & sweet in person than I think now (is it possible actually? Million times?? Shocked :kataus: I don't think it's possible.. bla-bla-bla ) It's a shame, I can't wish you Nath & Fab going to SC Weep Embarassed I'm still & always praying to see them at CoR... poklon :stari: Vse Still you saw them in person in Calgary already ! Summer)) Wheee!!

Quote :
Chelsea was completely in love. Razz We went to see them in practice, when they skated past she said, "Lauren!!! Ayayay! Razz Why didn't you tell me that Bryce was so hot?! :dube: Buh.."
Poor Chelsea!!!! She wasn't warned!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Quote :
It's verrrry hard to say who is better looking :zy:, Bryce, Fab or John? :luvzy: :kataus:
Yes, it's too hard to choose Oh my poor head! :dube:

Lanochka wrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed the vid sooo much, Lerchik!!!!! :teasing: :lmd: :respect: Bryce and Jess are such a gorgeous couple!!!! :dube: lovely heart And the arm thing is totally awww... Razz I see we are both still in denial, sestrichka? Razz Excellent! :lmd: :zy:
Wheeee!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Of course, we are!!!!! :lmd: :luvzy: :respect: luv xoxo :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 21:57

Lana wrote:
I just hope my computer won't explode. :kataus: Razz
Lanochka's computer, you are such a gorgeous & lovely computer, one of our favourite computers ever, you can't explode, can you?? poklon zvet :stari:

Wow.. Laur, you are my hero... :stari: You posted even Albenka & Max's gala already!!! Buh.. Have a nice training, sestrichka!!! zvet zvet zvet
thank you! Rose Kisses lovely heart
luv xoxo :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 23:13

Thanks for the gorgeous vids! ohhhh ohhhh
I don't know what we would do without you... heart2 heart2
I have just watched Stephane's interview after the Free and I think he was very brave to voice his views in the way he did.. Shocked
I hope he won't be in some way punished for voicing them sooo saaad
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 23:52

WOW Shocked There are so many videos here!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for uploading them! zvet zvet zvet
But it's too hard to choose which ones to see first!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 0:19

Lana wrote:
Albena & Max's gala with encore :dube:
Lana ! You're just... FAB !!! :respect: And so quick ! :respect: You're our little angel Laur. Thank you thank you thank you ! :cheer:

Hip hip hip hourra for you Lana ! Yahoooo!!!

And... :blush2: is there any chance to have Miki Ando's EX in your computer (that won't explode I hope... :kataus:) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 3:32

Lerka wrote:
It's just because we have the same tastes, sestrichka! :lmd: tchin-tchin :teasing: Because we are twiiiiiins! luv xoxo I don't think that everyone thinks our darlings are so "ridiculously good-looking" Razz :zy:

:blush2: Riiiiight. :kataus: I forgot for a minute that not everyone thinks our darlings are "really, really ridiculously good-looking"!!! Embarassed Razz :zy: Oh well, at least we have the same taste in everything, sestrichka!!! :lmd: Kisssssssssss

Quote :
And... OMG... Buh.. CDs... Buh.. your essays and projects seem to go well? :zy: And yess Laur and her computer have a wonderful hidden talent of uploading and downloading vids Bravo! :respect: Thank you!! lovely heart Thank you, sweetie! lovely heart Kisssssssssss

Yes, yes. :wink: My essays and projects are going just fine! zvet Besides, Worlds is just one week of the year. :zy: I think I can afford to spend a little extra time downloading & uploading things. :respect: sunny And yes, thank youuuuu, computer!!!!! Kisssssssssss It's really a very good computer. Erm..work:) :dube: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 3:41

Marina wrote:
Lana ! You're just... FAB !!! :respect: And so quick ! :respect: You're our little angel Laur. Thank you thank you thank you ! :cheer:

Hip hip hip hourra for you Lana ! Yahoooo!!!

And... :blush2: is there any chance to have Miki Ando's EX in your computer (that won't explode I hope... :kataus:) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

:blush2: :blush2: :blush2: Aww... thank you, Marina!!!!! :wink: hehe. zvet

yes, I can get Miki's EX for you tomorrow!!! zvet No problem at all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 3:53

Lerka wrote:
Thank you, Laur!! Rose I'm sure Bryce & Jess are million times more adorable & sweet in person than I think now (is it possible actually? Million times?? Shocked :kataus: I don't think it's possible.. bla-bla-bla ) It's a shame, I can't wish you Nath & Fab going to SC Weep Embarassed I'm still & always praying to see them at CoR... poklon :stari: Vse Still you saw them in person in Calgary already ! Summer)) Wheee!!

:lmd: No worries!!! Rose I've seen Nath & Fab live before! zvet :luvzy: Of course, Nath is verrrry verrrry cute & they are wonderful skaters... Buh.. lovely heart But really, I would much rather that they go to you at CoR than SC!!! :wink: sunny Buuuut, you've never seen Jess & Bryce live!!!!! Weep And you must!!!! :dube: Because I know you will absolutely love them, Lerchik!!!! :lmd: zvet

Quote :
Poor Chelsea!!!! She wasn't warned!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Must.always.warn.Chelsea.about.the.possiblity.of.handsome.guys. :kataus: :zy: bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Quote :
It's verrrry hard to say who is better looking :zy:, Bryce, Fab or John? :luvzy: :kataus:
Yes, it's too hard to choose Oh my poor head! :dube:

Didn't we already do a poll, Ler??? bla-bla-bla lol! Who won, again? :zy: :respect:

Quote :
Wheeee!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Of course, we are!!!!! :lmd: :luvzy: :respect: luv xoxo :surce:

Wheeeee!!!!!! Bravo! :respect: Being in denial is so much fun, sestrichka!!!! :dube: :lmd: lovely heart :luvzy: I personally think that we are the ones who are right... :zy: and everyone else is just in denial. bla-bla-bla :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 4:01

Lerka wrote:
Lanochka's computer, you are such a gorgeous & lovely computer, one of our favourite computers ever, you can't explode, can you?? poklon zvet :stari:

My computer seems okay so far. :zy: :respect: I haven't even gotten any messages saying that there's a limited amount of space left on it!!! poklon zvet :kataus: If I start getting those... pale that won't be good. :teasing: I don't know Razz maybe my computer understands the importance of figure skating videos!!! Erm..work:) :vo: I hope so!!! :wink:

Quote :
Wow.. Laur, you are my hero... :stari: You posted even Albenka & Max's gala already!!! Buh.. Have a nice training, sestrichka!!! zvet zvet zvet
thank you! Rose Kisses lovely heart
luv xoxo :stari: loveall

Oh, you're welcome, sestrichka!!!!! Kisssssssssss zvet It was a nice gala, eh? :luvzy: :wink: And thanks, training was fine! Laughing :respect: They made us do testing though. Buh.. I'm afraid that my leaps were to low. Sad But flexiblity was reallllllly good. Shocked My hamstrings don't hate me anymore. Shocked Bravo! A real miracle! Razz zvet

Kisses Kisssssssssss luv xoxo :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 15:57

Miki's Ex + Encore :wink:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 16:09

Lana wrote:
Lana !!! zvet You're my hero too ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Thank you so much !!! Rose
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 16:19

Lana wrote:
Urfff... :disap: It doesn't work... :disap: Embarassed Maybe later...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 17:22

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
Urfff... :disap: It doesn't work... :disap: Embarassed Maybe later...

Does this one work? :disap: If not I'll upload it again at home. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 17:43

Lana wrote:
No... :disap: My computer isn't as good as yours... Embarassed
By the way, thank you very much ! zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 20:33

OMG!!! omg!!!! cheers cheers cheers
THIS is a complete festival of videos!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari: :stari: :stari:

Thaaaanks soooooooooo much!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 23:29

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
No... :disap: My computer isn't as good as yours... Embarassed
By the way, thank you very much ! zvet

Sad Okay, does swoopshare work for you? zvet Yousendit? zvet I'm going out for dinner, but I can upload it when I return. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 1:14

Maria wrote!
Quote :
OMG!!! omg!!!! cheers cheers cheers
THIS is a complete festival of videos!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari: :stari: :stari:

YEAHHHH!!! presicely!!! YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!
A SUPER COOL FESTIVAL!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 1:18

Serena wrote!
Quote :
I have just watched Stephane's interview after the Free and I think he was very brave to voice his views in the way he did.. Shocked
I hope he won't be in some way punished for voicing them sooo saaad

I have watched it too!!! Thanks, Lana!!! :kiss: :surce: He is so nice!!
I hope they won't nag him because of that interview. :disap: .he was just saying what he thinks!!I think he has authority to do sooooo.. :wink: :wink: He has already proved his value!!
! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 4:10

Miki's EX - in Swoopshare

Does this link work for you, Marina? zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 9:04

Lana wrote:
Miki's EX - in Swoopshare

Does this link work for you, Marina? zvet :stari:
Yes, now it's OK ! :vo:
Thank you Lana for reposting it many times !!! zvet You're so sweet my dear... Rose Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 11:56

Lana wrote:

I don't know Razz maybe my computer understands the importance of figure skating videos!!! Erm..work:) :vo: I hope so!!! :wink:

I sure hope so!! Lana, we neeeed your computer! Please, please..don't blow up Razz
Well, it's your computer so it has to resemble to you Very Happy Therefore, it loves figure skating videos. :respect:

Btw, I can't write messages in the fsvids. Actually, the only thing I can do is to log in. So I would like to ask you smth. Do you have Kevin van der Perren's EX on "Tango de Roxanne" ? :woow: :woow: Please, please...

Lana wrote:

I'm afraid that my leaps were to low. Sad But flexiblity was reallllllly good. Shocked My hamstrings don't hate me anymore. Shocked Bravo! A real miracle! Razz zvet

Well, flexibility was always your strong point. You are addicted to streching lol! so I'm not surprised :vo:
About the rest, you'll improve Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 14:38

Marina wrote:
Yes, now it's OK ! :vo:
Thank you Lana for reposting it many times !!! zvet You're so sweet my dear... Rose Kisssssssssss

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Yay!!! Laughing I'm very glad that it is working for you, Marina! zvet :wink:

Here's a video from ESPN with a few backstage clips from the exhibition. zvet No Albena and Maxim, though!!! Weep The CBC showed a much better one, where they did a bunch of funny interviews with skaters. :zy: The one they did with Max was just -> :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:. I shall try to find it for you all. zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Championship 2007   World Championship 2007 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Championship 2007
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next