Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2006-07 Season news ;)

Go down 
+7
Lana
Bea
Serena
Vania
russianskaterdiva
Marina
rosee
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

2006-07 Season news ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 16:41

Maybe Marina will be interested:

News de Samuel Contesti: http://www.sport.fr/hiver/pat/Contesti-denonce-la-FFSG-73349.shtm

Autant je ne l'aprouvait pas quand il s'est plain pour Fred et Alban, mais là je ne vois pas pourquoi ils le privent de Skate America scratch
Il a quand même été privé de CE, JO et CM l'année dernière...
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 17:26

Merci Rosee ! zvet
C'est bien compliqué tout ça... nooo et ça ne va pas aller en s'arrangeant car maintenant, il y a 4 patineurs français capables d'aller aux compétitions internationales, et souvent, il n'y a que 3 places. Je ne pense pas que Brian soit lésé, ni Alban, mais il y aura forcément des soucis entre Samuel Contesti et Yannick Ponsero, pour les départager et désigner lequel ira en compétition. nooo

Ce serait dommage qu'il patine pour Monaco, mais au moins, il irait à quasiment toutes les compétitions, et ça serait une bonne chose pour lui. Il serait soutenu (ya une fédé à Monaco au moins ? scratch ).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 6:39

alexandra wrote:

So, you say there is a rumour about Plushenko coming back!?

Stupid Plushenko...he's coming back next season... Mad I used to like him...now? Not so much... :| I was watching a random thing on the internet...and it kept making mistakes!!! It called Lesha Tikhonov, Tikhonova, Albena was Denokov, and Max is now Stavinski... Rolling Eyes Another random think that has absolutely nothing to do with skating, we were doing a genetics project in my genetics class and we had to create a baby...and my baby's name was Albena... ohhhh Okay, I'll stop corrupting this thread now! Razz Sweet dreams to all going to bed or already in bed! Sleep

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 11:30

russianskaterdiva wrote:

Another random think that has absolutely nothing to do with skating, we were doing a genetics project in my genetics class and we had to create a baby...and my baby's name was Albena... ohhhh Okay, I'll stop corrupting this thread now! Razz Sweet dreams to all going to bed or already in bed! Sleep

Hehe, Lyra, I like your crazy idea :kataus: :kataus: I hope the baby you' ll create will be (at least) as beautiful and talented as Albenka :mdr: :dube:

Kisses! And good luck with the project :kataus: !
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 17:54

Quoting russiaanskaterdiva!
Quote :
Stupid Plushenko...he's coming back next season... Mad I used to like him...now? Not so much...

I hope he is not going to beat Steph! nooo shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:01

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Quoting russiaanskaterdiva!
Quote :
Stupid Plushenko...he's coming back next season... Mad I used to like him...now? Not so much...

I hope he is not going to beat Steph! nooo :shocked
I thought Plushenko had quit.Now I fear for Steph! But Steph once won in Moscow sooo, nothing is impossible! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 0:34

Bea wrote:
I thought Plushenko had quit.Now I fear for Steph! But Steph once won in Moscow sooo, nothing is impossible! :wink:

I'm more worried for Stéph because of his performances at SC, this year. pale And not really because Plushenko might return. Suspect I have never seen him skate the way he did at Skate Canada. Weep It was just a disaster. No So, I hope Stéph has been training liiiiiike crazyyyyy. :wink: Otherwise, I'm quite concerned on how he will perform at Euros. :disap:

C'moooon Stéééééééph!!!!!!! :dube: Bravo! lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 0:42

Lana wrote:
I'm more worried for Stéph because of his performances at SC, this year. pale And not really because Plushenko might return. Suspect
This year, you can be worried because of Brian instead of Plushenko ! I think that Brian will make a golden season poklon
I'm eager to see them both at Euros and Worlds. It will be wonderful, just like in Calgary ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 1:29

Marina wrote:
This year, you can be worried because of Brian instead of Plushenko ! I think that Brian will make a golden season poklon

Yes, I definitely agree. zvet I only wanted to point out that Plushenko's possible return wasn't really the problem. Erm..
As for Brian... Buh.. He has improved more than I could ever have imagined!!! Bravo! :luvzy: His new FP is just wonderful!!!!!!! lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 20:56

Marina
Quote :
I'm eager to see them both at Euros and Worlds. It will be wonderful, just like in Calgary ! :stari

I see! I know that they are going to face eachother these years till the next Olympics,so I'm prepared, Wink but I hope that Steph will win most of the medals in this fight!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 17:04

I have a bad news, well - bad for me and all the Bulgarian fans - our ice pair Rumiana Spasova and Stanimir Todorov has split Sad they won't compete together anymore Weep Weep Stanimir is going to USA with their coach and they will search for another partner Are you stupid of so

I liked them a looooooooooooooot Weep Weep why...why? I still hope it's not true....

For those who understand Bulgarian, here is the article:

Треньор и партньор измамиха фигуристка

Единствената българска спортна двойка по фигурно пързаляне - Румяна Спасова и Станимир Тодоров, се разпадна три седмици преди европейското в Полша. Станимир и треньорът Павел Димитров се готвят да емигрират в САЩ, но без Румяна. Изпратили са факс до японската федерация, че търсят местна фигуристка за партньорка, защото Руми била неизлечимо болна.
Спасова внесе вчера докладна до федерацията по кънки, в която обяснява защо не тренира.
"Забиха ми нож в гърба - заяви пред "7 дни спорт" фигуристката, която е жива и здрава и след месец ще навърши 18 години. - Треньорът искаше да се състезаваме за друга държава, но аз отказах. Затова вече не съм им необходима. Сигурно съм ядосала Павел Димитров и с думите си, че тъпчем на едно място и изобщо не напредваме. На първия лагер в Ашбърн (САЩ) през 2005 ни помагаше Андрей Крюков, но през 2006 отказа да работи с нас. Липсваше специалист, който да ни развие като двойка."
През миналата година Спасова и Тодоров заеха 19-о място на олимпиадата в Торино, 15-о на световното в Калгари и 9-о на европейското в Лион.

Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 20:59

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I have a bad news, well - bad for me and all the Bulgarian fans - our ice pair Rumiana Spasova and Stanimir Todorov has split Sad they won't compete together anymore Weep Weep Stanimir is going to USA with their coach and they will search for another partner Are you stupid of so

I liked them a looooooooooooooot Weep Weep why...why? I still hope it's not true....

OHHH, VANIA! I AM SO SORRY Sad Sad Sad I LIKED THEM A LOT...
the young man who has gone to the States will go on competing for your country??? And the girl??? I AM SO SORRY.... Sorry.. Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 5:27

Noooooooo... that's too bad, I really liked them. And they were actually in the States for awhile last year, which I know because I skated with them for a couple of months. They were very nice and hardworking.

I hope Stanimir can find some success with another partner-- as fabulous as her presentation was, Rumiana was clearly never going to get the jumps she would need to get to be a high level pairs skater.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 10:55

Maria wrote:

OHHH, VANIA! I AM SO SORRY Sad Sad Sad I LIKED THEM A LOT...
the young man who has gone to the States will go on competing for your country??? And the girl??? I AM SO SORRY.... Sorry.. Sorry..

Rumiana says that their coach wanted them to compete for another country, but she refused. But I don't think Stanimir has any chance to compete for USA, at least not in international level.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 14:44

I thought that was what the article said, but then I decided that that was so preposterous that I must be reading it wrong. Razz Why on Earth would they want to skate for another country?? That doesn't make any sense.

Stanimir might be able to find an American partner (actually, that would probably be quite easy, there's a million American girls looking for partners), but competing for the USA is very, very hard. He'd be much better off to stick with competing for Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:13

Grace wrote:

Stanimir might be able to find an American partner (actually, that would probably be quite easy, there's a million American girls looking for partners), but competing for the USA is very, very hard. He'd be much better off to stick with competing for Bulgaria.

I agree :vo: I think they had problems with the Bulgarian skating federation - financial problems Rolling Eyes But now, when Albenka is president of the federation, I think she's able to help them. I really can't understand the decision of Stanimir and their coach Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:16

What a shame!! they looked so cute and sweet together! :3<>3: :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:17

What's wrong with that smiley?? scratch scratch shocked

I love it! ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh heart2
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:37

Vania wrote:
I agree :vo: I think they had problems with the Bulgarian skating federation - financial problems Rolling Eyes But now, when Albenka is president of the federation, I think she's able to help them. I really can't understand the decision of Stanimir and their coach Rolling Eyes
Seriously, it's not like he'd get more money from the US Federation! (If that's what they're thinking.) I can understand needing money, but come on. Rolling Eyes

Actually, if he found an American partner it might take care of the financial problems, though. Razz Very often-- but not always-- American girls are willing, and even expected, to pay for all the training of a dance or pairs team. There are so few boys that, if they want to, they can pick the girl who can pay for them rather than the girl who may be the best partner. I think it's less common than it was, but about 10 years ago it was so prevalent that we all just called it "Rent-a-Russian", because so many Russian guys were coming over and having everything-- training, housing, cars, immigration fees-- paid by their partners.

So maybe Stanimir can find a nice American partner who'll cover all his expenses and then he won't even need any money from the Bulgarian Federation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 19:05

All this sounds very complicated! Shocked Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
It's a pity for Bulgaria, really!

But after all it's very human to find better conditions!Working condidtions!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 21:19

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Actually, if he found an American partner it might take care of the financial problems, though. Razz Very often-- but not always-- American girls are willing, and even expected, to pay for all the training of a dance or pairs team. There are so few boys that, if they want to, they can pick the girl who can pay for them rather than the girl who may be the best partner. I think it's less common than it was, but about 10 years ago it was so prevalent that we all just called it "Rent-a-Russian", because so many Russian guys were coming over and having everything-- training, housing, cars, immigration fees-- paid by their partners.

OMG!!!! RENT A RUSSIAN... scratch :zy: :zy: Now I am sorry that skating isn't popular in Portugal. :cryy: ..and I don't skate.. :disap: . :zy: I could rent a russian partner... :zy: with some luck he would look like Maxim.... :zy: :zy: :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

I am curious to find out how this is going to end..
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 0:38

Bea wrote:
OMG!!!! RENT A RUSSIAN... scratch :zy: :zy: Now I am sorry that skating isn't popular in Portugal. :cryy: ..and I don't skate.. :disap: . :zy: I could rent a russian partner... :zy: with some luck he would look like Maxim.... :zy: :zy: :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Well, you could rent one if you could afford it. lol! 10 years ago when my parents decided that I would never, ever get a partner this way, it was costing about $60,000 a year. Shocked Twisted Evil Since that was more than my entire university education was going to cost, my parents decided that my skating was not that important. geek lol!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 20:36

Grace wrote:
Vania wrote:
Seriously, it's not like he'd get more money from the US Federation! (If that's what they're thinking.) I can understand needing money, but come on. Rolling Eyes

So maybe Stanimir can find a nice American partner who'll cover all his expenses and then he won't even need any money from the Bulgarian Federation. Razz

Hope, Stanimir will be able to find a "paying" partner, but I'm afraid, his level of skating is not that good as all those Russians had or have (I mean, Petukhov, Chernushev)
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 21:24

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Well, you could rent one if you could afford it. lol! 10 years ago when my parents decided that I would never, ever get a partner this way, it was costing about $60,000 a year. Shocked Twisted Evil Since that was more than my entire university education was going to cost, my parents decided that my skating was not that important. geek :lol

I know!!! :disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: It was just a wild dream... :dube: Here, it will be impossible to learn to skate in the coming years! :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 0:29

nooo nooo so, they are not going to represent Bulgaria anymore...????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2006-07 Season news ;)   2006-07 Season news ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2006-07 Season news ;)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next