Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many siblings do you have?

Go down 
+11
Vania
Grace
marie
cute_n_gorgeous
Lindi
elusive
Marina
rosee
*MAGic diable*
Lana
russianskaterdiva
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 17:47

If you want a brother, I have one I'm more than happy to donate. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 17:51

Grace wrote:
If you want a brother, I have one I'm more than happy to donate. Twisted Evil

OK, I agree :kataus: But make him first learn Bulgarian, because my parents don,t speak English and I have no idea how will they talk to each other :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 18:12

Vania wrote:
OK, I agree :kataus: But make him first learn Bulgarian, because my parents don,t speak English and I have no idea how will they talk to each other :kataus: :kataus:
Excellent. :kataus: Since they always say that immersion in a language is the best way to learn, I'll send him right over to your family. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 23:17

Grace wrote:
Vania wrote:
Excellent. :kataus: Since they always say that immersion in a language is the best way to learn, I'll send him right over to your family. Twisted Evil

Deal! Laughing Laughing Are you sure he doesn't mind to come in a country far far away from US? Oh, and tell him my mom makes delicious cakes and all kind of sweeties just because we love :kataus: Maybe that will help :mdr:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 1:35

I have 3 sisters named Sophie (26 years old), Pauline (22 yars old) and Constance (13 years old). They practise gym and me too but they don't really like figure skating but they watch a little on tv.
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 2:02

Vania wrote:
Grace wrote:
Vania wrote:

Deal! Laughing Laughing Are you sure he doesn't mind to come in a country far far away from US? Oh, and tell him my mom makes delicious cakes and all kind of sweeties just because we love :kataus: Maybe that will help :mdr:
Delicious cakes and sweeties??? Suspect :kataus: :kataus: Take meeee!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Just kidding Wink I'm not allowed to eat that stuff Razz still competing drunken :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 2:07

I'll take you, Lerochka!!! Razz I've always wanted to have a sister Embarassed

Oooh, you were just kidding Rolling Eyes that's a shame :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 3:30

Vania wrote:
Deal! Laughing Laughing Are you sure he doesn't mind to come in a country far far away from US?
Are you kidding? I'll pay you to take him. I'm not sure Bulgaria is far enough. Razz
Quote :
Oh, and tell him my mom makes delicious cakes and all kind of sweeties just because we love :kataus: Maybe that will help :mdr:
Oh, hmmm.... maybe I'll come instead. just because we love

Quote :
Kisses!
luv xoxo
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 6:20

Vania wrote:
Am I the only one here without siblings :disap: :disap: :disap:

OOOOOHHHH!!!! I will gladly send you Nessa!!!! Eh....who needs to know a language? Talking doesn't matter much to good relationships!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Well...I suppose you could act as a translator...that is your job, right? :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 21:18

Yes, Lyra, I'm s translator Rolling Eyes I don't think she'll need a translator - in Bulgaria everyone pretends to speak English and Russian :mdr: :mdr:

Wow, girls :mdr: ! Till yesterday I was the only child and today I feel part of a biiiiiig family :luvzy: Grace's brother, Lyra's sister, Lerochka is still hesitating :kataus: :kataus:

Grace, you're very welcome Hey! I've read in another topic about your wish to come in Europe, well - after the 1st of January Bulgaria will be part of Europe (till now we were in Asia or in Africa - just kidding***), so you may come here :wink:

*** I know there's a special topic about the EU, I'm offtopic again :blush2: All the Bulgarian politicians explain how we'll enter in Europe and we'll become Europeans :blink: But...where have we been till now Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so maybe in Africa!!!! Ok, I promised not to talk about politics :luvzy:

Kisses to all!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 22:06

Vania wrote:
Yes, Lyra, I'm s translator Rolling Eyes I don't think she'll need a translator - in Bulgaria everyone pretends to speak English and Russian :mdr: :mdr:
:kataus: I'm definitely coming! I pretend to speak both Russian and Bulgarian, so we'd get along just fine. :mdr:

Quote :
Grace, you're very welcome Hey! I've read in another topic about your wish to come in Europe, well - after the 1st of January Bulgaria will be part of Europe (till now we were in Asia or in Africa - just kidding***), so you may come here :wink:
Well, believe it or not, there is actually a small chance I may end up in Bulgaria by next fall. Be careful what you wish for. :kataus:

Quote :
*** I know there's a special topic about the EU, I'm offtopic again :blush2: All the Bulgarian politicians explain how we'll enter in Europe and we'll become Europeans :blink: But...where have we been till now Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so maybe in Africa!!!! Ok, I promised not to talk about politics :luvzy:
I know, I know what they mean, but it always sounds extremely stupid to me to hear people talking about how Bulgaria and Romania are "joining Europe" or some such craziness. Ummm... anyone looked at a map lately?? Oh, crap, no politics? There goes like 75% of my usual topics of conversation. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 22:14

Hehe, Grace, you made me laugh so much :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Quote :
Well, believe it or not, there is actually a small chance I may end up in Bulgaria by next fall. Be careful what you wish for.

Wheeeee :dube: :dube: Really?!? It will be fab!

Quote :
Oh, crap, no politics? There goes like 75% of my usual topics of conversation.

Oh, I thought 75% of your usual topics of conversation is the figure skating :wink: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 23:15

Vania wrote:
Wheeeee :dube: :dube: Really?!? It will be fab!
Really and truly. It's a very small chance, but still a chance. We shall see. Smile

Quote :
Oh, I thought 75% of your usual topics of conversation is the figure skating :wink: :wink:
Well, here of course it is, but in real life not so much, mostly because most people I know don't care a thing about it. :kataus: On the other hand, most people I know live in D.C., and so politics is a huuuuuuge conversation topic. jocolor

Speaking of which, I have to go run all my errands for the day now because President Ford's funeral procession is coming down the street I live on and I'm sure the roads will be closed soon. Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Ayayay!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 0:11

Vania wrote:
I'll take you, Lerochka!!! Razz I've always wanted to have a sister Embarassed
Oooh, you were just kidding Rolling Eyes that's a shame :mdr:
Ohhh.. I hesitated, because I wasn't sure if you really would want to take me!!! Embarassed lol! lol!

And Buh.. I forgot Buh.. shame of me.. Weep I wrote I had only a brother :blush2: but I have a sister, too pale pale pale

Quote :
Quote :
I know, I know what they mean, but it always sounds extremely stupid to me to hear people talking about how Bulgaria and Romania are "joining Europe" or some such craziness. Ummm... anyone looked at a map lately?? Oh, crap, no politics? There goes like 75% of my usual topics of conversation. :kataus:
I know that very well, too Rolling Eyes I don't know why but always when I want or have some spare time to watch the TV they speak only about politics :| and.. Russia is still in Africa :mdr: it's a huuuuge question for me why our athletes compete at Europeans :mdr: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 4:03

Lerka wrote:
And Buh.. I forgot Buh.. shame of me.. Weep I wrote I had only a brother :blush2: but I have a sister, too pale pale pale

Buh.. Oh... crap!!! pale :kataus: I forgot to write that tooooo, sestrichka!!!! Weep Weep No But okay, we both have biologically related brothers. :wink: We are twins, because we "adopted" eachother!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: :stari: I hadn't forgotten that :blush2:... I just didn't write it down. :disap: Sorry, sestrichka!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 4:10

Grace wrote:

Speaking of which, I have to go run all my errands for the day now because President Ford's funeral procession is coming down the street I live on and I'm sure the roads will be closed soon. Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Ayayay!

You don't seem to be too happy about this, eh serisha? :angel2:

Vania wrote:

Hehe...I pretend to speak German...and English at times... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Eh...Nessa knows Russian and English...she won't have a problem!! lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 5:44

russianskaterdiva wrote:
You don't seem to be too happy about this, eh serisha? :angel2:
It's one of the weird downsides of living in D.C. If you live near any monuments or important streets, every time a president gets inaugurated or dies your life becomes impossible because so many roads are closed for the parades or funeral processions. Razz It's a little strange. But no, I'm not happy about it unless it gets me out of school or work, and today is just a random Saturday, so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 11:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Ohhh.. I hesitated, because I wasn't sure if you really would want to take me!!! Embarassed lol! lol!

erm..yes :dube:

*MAGic diable* wrote:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:34

Vania wrote:

Kisses to all!

Oh, Vania! I worked as an interpreter last year - after I graduated from the uni, but it was a part-time job - I work with aa adoption company who helps American couples to adopt kids. I quitted rather soon though. But I LOVE oral translation. cheers Sometimes I translate when some Americans come to our uni. Well, That was absolutely off-topic. flower lol! :albino: :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 23:06

Lana wrote:
Buh.. Oh... crap!!! pale :kataus: I forgot to write that tooooo, sestrichka!!!! Weep Weep No But okay, we both have biologically related brothers. :wink: We are twins, because we "adopted" eachother!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: :stari: I hadn't forgotten that :blush2:... I just didn't write it down. :disap: Sorry, sestrichka!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss :stari:
No worries! :wink: Now we mentioned that, sestrichka!!! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 3:27

Lerochka!! wrote:
No worries! :wink: Now we mentioned that, sestrichka!!! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Good! :lmd: :wink: hehe. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 12:37

I have a brother: Arthur, 16
Back to top Go down
sara
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 0:55

I am an only child Sad

*So lonely* Sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 11:50

sara wrote:
I am an only child Sad

*So lonely* Sad

Just like me Rolling Eyes I'm only child too.

But now you have us :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: and you won't be lonely :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 13:53

Vania wrote:
sara wrote:
I am an only child Sad
*So lonely* Sad
Just like me Rolling Eyes I'm only child too.

But now you have us :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: and you won't be lonely :wink:
Yes, Sara!! Don't worry!!! :wink: You are not lonely anymore Razz :respect:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many siblings do you have?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: