Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many siblings do you have?

Go down 
+11
Vania
Grace
marie
cute_n_gorgeous
Lindi
elusive
Marina
rosee
*MAGic diable*
Lana
russianskaterdiva
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

How many siblings do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 7:10

Well, I have a random question really...how many siblings do each of you have? Or any at all? lol! Just wondering!!

Me anyways,:
Dmitri-22
Me-16
Araya- 14
Sonese (Nessa...)- 12
Jaren- 10
Ileana and Aaron(twins Razz...and Ileana is like my little princess... Razz)- 7

Dmitri is married...his daughter, Sasha, is my goddaughter that I posted a picture of... Very Happy

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 17:34

I have a younger brother and that's it. :wink: So...

David - 14 Laughing

My brother is really nice, but he can be an absolute pest. Razz But I think all little brothers usually are. :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 18:18

Lana wrote:

David - 14 Laughing

My brother is really nice, but he can be an absolute pest. Razz But I think all little brothers usually are. :kataus: :zy:
:kataus: Of course, I do have only a youger brother, like Laur Laughing :lmd: :luvzy:

Valentine - 8 affraid

He even can be nice sometimes :zy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 18:27

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: Of course, I do have only a youger brother, like Laur Laughing :lmd: :luvzy:

Valentine - 8 affraid

Of course! :lmd: :kataus: I didn't know you had a little brother, until you showed us that drawing he did of AM's Adagio. Laughing Wink Valeria and Valentine? sunny Your parents gave you very similar names! zvet :stari: hehe. :wink:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:07

I have only one little Sister

Soumaïa - 11 Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:42

Lana wrote:
Hehe, I have the same at home ! :kataus:

Victorin - 14 (turning 15 in February)

Rosee, your little sister has a really beautiful name. :stari:

And Lyra, you are 7 children ? affraid Sometimes, I dream about a huuuuuge family !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:49

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
Hehe, I have the same at home ! :kataus:

Victorin - 14 (turning 15 in February)
Victorin?! It's funny, because it's somewhat consonant to Valentine if we take the french variant of his name Wink drunken
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:50

Lana wrote:
Of course! :lmd: :kataus: I didn't know you had a little brother, until you showed us that drawing he did of AM's Adagio. Laughing Wink
Oh yes :kataus: I remember that :kataus: :kataus: it was the cutest thing he has even done :zy: :zy: :zy: and what's about your little brother and A&M? Laughing does he watch figure skating with you? Sometimes at least? king
Quote :
Valeria and Valentine? sunny Your parents gave you very similar names! zvet :stari: hehe. :wink:
Yes Erm.. They seem to love the root "Vale" lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Victorin?! It's funny, because it's somewhat consonant to Valentine if we take the french variant of his name Wink drunken
Yes, when people don't remember my brother's name, they call him Valentin ! drunken
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:57

Marina wrote:
Yes, when people don't remember my brother's name, they call him Valentin ! drunken
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 0:26

Lerka wrote:
Oh yes :kataus: I remember that :kataus: :kataus: it was the cutest thing he has even done :zy: :zy: :zy: and what's about your little brother and A&M? Laughing does he watch figure skating with you? Sometimes at least? king

It was cute! :kataus:
Oh, my brother is very indifferent about FS. bla-bla-bla He won't watch it with me ever. Laughing Oh... he liked Elvis Stojko Rolling Eyes, but that was it. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
elusive
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
elusive

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 14:12

HI!I`ve got a younger sister.She`s 15 years old and her name is Diana and she`s danced hip-hop and modern ballet.And that`s all Smile
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 15:12

I have two younger half sisters Emese and Julia, and a half brother Zsigmond!
Emese is 7 years old, Julia is 4
Zsigmond is 1 year old

kisses
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 19:28

elusive wrote:
HI!I`ve got a younger sister.She`s 15 years old and her name is Diana and she`s danced hip-hop and modern ballet.And that`s all Smile
Diana.. like English princess.. :dube: beautiful name and her hobbies are just great - dancing :stari: hip-hop.. modern ballet :dube: :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 19:31

Lindi wrote:
I have two younger half sisters Emese and Julia, and a half brother Zsigmond!
Emese is 7 years old, Julia is 4
Zsigmond is 1 year old
I have a photo of them on my PC!!! They are just very cute & adorable! baaa

P.S. maybe we should post some photos here, eh? :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 19:32

Lana wrote:
It was cute! :kataus:
Oh, my brother is very indifferent about FS. bla-bla-bla He won't watch it with me ever. Laughing Oh... he liked Elvis Stojko Rolling Eyes, but that was it. bla-bla-bla
Sad that's a shame Weep :kataus: does.he.like.football? Suspect Elvis Stojko? Shocked But.. but why? lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 20:56

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Elvis Stojko? Shocked But.. but why? lol!
Because Stojko is Canadian and Lana's David too ? Suspect

As for my brother, he likes very much figure skating because of me of course ! :kataus: He went to TEB with me and my mother in 2004, and to the Gala post-olympique in February 2006 too. But he's not as fond of FS as me, it's impossible... :kataus:
He likes the same skaters as me, especially Brian and Marina & Gwendal (it seems that he's a bit brainwashed... Embarassed :kataus:)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:11

Marina wrote:
He likes the same skaters as me, especially Brian and Marina & Gwendal (it seems that he's a bit brainwashed... Embarassed :kataus:)
:respect: :respect: :respect: Ohhhh..:dube: well trained and brainwashed brother :luvzy: it's a very cute thing to have :kataus: Bravo! and wooow.. he even went with you to TEB and to the Gala post-olympique? Buh.. How did you make that? Suspect :kataus:

P.S. Some days ago my brother wrote a letter to Santa :kataus: he wants to get.. skatttteeesssss :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:26

*MAGic diable* wrote:
and wooow.. he even went with you to TEB and to the Gala post-olympique? Buh.. How did you make that? Suspect :kataus:
For TEB, we went in family with my mom and a friend of mine.
As for the Gala post-olympique, I was dying about going there, I asked my brother about the gala, and he wanted to go with me ! Laughing (yes, very well trained and brainwashed brother ! Laughing )

This year, he wanted to go to TEB with me, but I went with a friend, so he wathed it on TV.

He even likes going to the ice-rink with me. Sometimes he says to me "Hey, can we doing something like Marina & Gwendal ? Laughing Do a lift with me !". He wants that I carry him, like Marina & Gwendal, because he's lighter than me (he's very very thin).
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:46

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lana wrote:

David - 14 Laughing

Valentine - 8 affraid

Oh!!!! I get crazy when I see boy named Valentine lol!
It's cause my name is Valentina lol!

Well, I also have only one brother - Michael, he's 19 flower and thinks that FS is trash!!! confused flower
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 23:21

I've got a sister who is 21 and I get on pretty well with her Very Happy she's a very kind and understanding one. the bad thing is that she loves tidiness and I'm a very messy person-all my stuff is a chaos jocolor
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 4:19

Marina wrote:

And Lyra, you are 7 children ? affraid Sometimes, I dream about a huuuuuge family !!! cheers

Yessss...it can get a bit crazy at times...but we are great!!! But sometimes I wonder about Nessa... :angel2:

Hehe...and nice squirell... lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 4:23

I have one brother, whose name is David (like Lana's!). He's almost 27. He's only 17 months younger than I am, but he's still my little brother and, so, still a pain in the butt. Suspect One sibling is more than enough, in my opinion. Razz

Also, he's very recently begun to show an interest in skating, but I think that has less to do with me and more to do with trying to impress his new girlfriend. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 5:15

Grace wrote:

Also, he's very recently begun to show an interest in skating, but I think that has less to do with me and more to do with trying to impress his new girlfriend. :kataus:

Typical...Araya is doing that right now...I guess it doesn't matter how old or where they are...they all try to impress us!! lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 14:09

Am I the only one here without siblings :disap: :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many siblings do you have?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: