Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virtual Gift Corner ;)

Go down 
+9
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
Bassoonee
Bea
Lana
Marina
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:37

Lyra wrote:
did I mention that I'm in Moscow right now? Twisted Evil

lol! Ummm... Erm.. How did you get to Moscow, Lyra? :kataus: You were all jealous before because Dasha got to go. bla-bla-bla But now, you are there? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:40

Quote :
For Bea -> a very cute fluorescent bulb
Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 N118rc9.th

THANK YOU!!! poklon poklon
It's sooo cool!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 6:08

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:
did I mention that I'm in Moscow right now? Twisted Evil

lol! Ummm... Erm.. How did you get to Moscow, Lyra? :kataus: You were all jealous before because Dasha got to go. bla-bla-bla But now, you are there? Razz

There's such a thing as an airplane...did you know that? :kataus: I was jealous because she got to get out of school early to go...and I had to wait until after American Christmas day because of my Canadian family... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 18:36

Lera wrote!
Quote :
For Maria -> it's a traditional russian necklace of amber! It would shine in a very pretty way under the Spanish hot sun! sunny
Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Foto438zo6.th
And a new Professional Paint Set for your wonderful husband who likes to draw zvet
Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Goldenpaintset225tn2.th

MUCHAS GRACIAS! THANK YOU! THESE ARE LOVELY PRESENTS! Que regalos lindos!
UN MONTON DE BESOS!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 3:34

Lyra wrote:
Lana wrote:

There's such a thing as an airplane...did you know that? :kataus: I was jealous because she got to get out of school early to go...and I had to wait until after American Christmas day because of my Canadian family... Rolling Eyes

Airplanes? Suspect confused confused What are those, again? bla-bla-bla :kataus:
I just didn't remember you saying that you were going to Russia for the holidays, Lyra. :wink: I'd lovvvvve to be able to go... Buh.. :dube: But sadly, I have no money to spend on such things. Weep
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 9:25

Lana wrote:

Airplanes? Suspect confused confused What are those, again? bla-bla-bla :kataus:

May I ask where you've been the past few years? lol!

Lana wrote:

I just didn't remember you saying that you were going to Russia for the holidays, Lyra. :wink: I'd lovvvvve to be able to go... Buh.. :dube: But sadly, I have no money to spend on such things. Weep

That's because I didn't tell you! I didn't even tell Dasha I was!! :angel2: So when we showed up for diner with her grandparents and my grandparents she was like Shocked How the heck did you get here?!?! Shocked

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:27

Lerochka, here is your Christmas present from me! I didn't forget about you Very Happy

Candle with milk and cinnamon:
Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 7171su9

and a perfume

Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Maniajd6

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE RUSSIAN GIRLS!
Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner ;)   Virtual Gift Corner ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Gift Corner ;)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6