Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Schedule

Go down 
+44
Wondergirl
7llewops
eli_87
Aliska
Baghira
Swetis
Ivana
LudaMozg
iv4eto_k
Allegro
viktoria
piemontesina
MARI
Petra
Anya
geri_n
stef
Kat
dobrovesta
Rady
risha_11
Maggie
mila
lanadd
*~rachel~*
rosee
marie
aline
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
Irra_Adams
russianskaterdiva
Lana
geri
hrisi_plamenova
Vania
Grace
Marina
alexandra
Elfaria
Serena
Maria
*MAGic diable*
nyx
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 0:38

eli_87 wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous, it`s so nice that you went and met Albena and Max. What did they dance??

They danced Timberlake and Eternal Love,
here's Maxim speaking Bulgarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WfqJ98fudI - you can hardly see anything but I hope you'll hear him - it will be in the end of the recording (and no, I have no idea how I managed to make such a bad recording with my brother's semi-professional camera. It's just I don't know... Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 0:48

cute_n_gorgeous, I`m so happy. Thank you so much for the video ohhhh zvet Don`t worry for the quality, I`m not good technically, too Laughing Embarassed Sometimes happens strange things Laughing
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 15:39

Vala zvet , I´m really glad that you managed to meet them! That´s great cheers !
And thank you so much for the video! ohhhh

flower
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 19:26

It's great Vala that you saw and met them!! Bravo! Bravo!
I am happy for you!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 20:14

eli_87 wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous, I`m so happy. Thank you so much for the video ohhhh zvet Don`t worry for the quality, I`m not good technically, too Laughing Embarassed Sometimes happens strange things Laughing

Eli_87, here's the translation (I just thought somebidy else might want it too Smile)

Alissa: first of all, thank you, Nastya for introducing us to the public in such a nice way, and, second, today I woke up and saw the Volga from my window, and I live on the shore of another great river, the Neva, and that's why, we, a girl from the Neva and from Maxim who was born near the Don, give you our love and wish you Happy New Year.

Maxim: Arkhangelsk is a very warm city, Moscow was icovered with snow and here there's no snow at all - oh (he realised he had mixed up Astrakhan and Arkhangelsk) - you know I'm just already tired, I'm sorry.

Nastya: Speak Bulgarian! You skated for Bulgaria, so, speak Bulgarian!

Maxim: speaks his perfect Bulgarian Smile
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 20:16

Petra wrote:
Vala zvet , I´m really glad that you managed to meet them! That´s great cheers !
And thank you so much for the video! ohhhh

flower

I am so happy I did give Albi the flowers and the present - that was difficult - I had to run very far and very quickly! Smile))

piemontesina

Thank you!!!!!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 20:20

Vala, I'm so happy for you!!!! Thanks for the video, and don't worry about the quality heart2 !
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 21:32

Vania wrote:
Vala, I'm so happy for you!!!! Thanks for the video, and don't worry about the quality heart2 !

Vanechka :woow:

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMSr8XcFbVE
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 21:43

cute_n_gorgeous, thank you so much for the translation, for the second video and all info ohhhh flower cheers
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 21:44

eli_87 wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous, thank you so much for the translation, for the second video and all info ohhhh flower cheers

is there anything in the world one A&M fan wouldn't do for another? flower lol!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 23:32

And one more - the last for today (I really need to go and prepare to the New Year flower )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UKKE1kAF5Y
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 4:48

sunny Valechka,thank you so much for videos,report and everything.Happy New Year dear. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 15:13

Vala zvet , thank you so much again for the videos! And really don´t worry about the quality! We are glad that you share their skating with us!!! ohhhh heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 15:32

Report from Astrakhan, with pictures of our darlings sunny :

http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/astrakhan_2012_otchet/

Translation by google:
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/astrakhan_2012_otchet/

Erm, Vania, what do you think of moving "Astrakhan" from "schedule" into a seperate topic? :wink:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 18:09

Petra wrote:
Report from Astrakhan, with pictures of our darlings sunny :

http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/astrakhan_2012_otchet/

Translation by google:
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/astrakhan_2012_otchet/

Erm, Vania, what do you think of moving "Astrakhan" from "schedule" into a seperate topic? :wink:

The pics are not from Astrakhan - they are from Khodunka show, I think.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 22:00

Here I am with my report flower

So, this time I was much better prepared: On the eve of the show I spend some 1.5 hours in a store trying to find something special for our darlings, and at last I bought these “skaters”:

Schedule - Page 17 35a031b65d92t

Schedule - Page 17 C044aa11acd5t

There’s no need to tell you how excited I was for a couple of days before the show and how happy I felt on the day of it when I realized I was going to see them in a couple of hours. So, I bought some flowers, took my “figure skaters”, Bulgarian mini-flag and a card where I wrote “Thank you for everything, come to Astrakhan again”, and an hour before the show was to begin my Kostomarov-loving friend and I were near the Sports Palace.
So they let us in, and we ran to our nice sits just near the entrance from where the figure skaters come to the rink. Well, our sits really were near the entrance, the one OPPOSITE the entrance from where they went to the skating rink. To say that it was shocking is to say nothing. It was sooo far to the opposite entrance, and I remembered how difficult it had been to get there last time, and I was puzzled and disappointed.
My mood improved when I saw Albena on the ice in a nice dark-green dress dancing waltz:

Schedule - Page 17 91b8b6918f17t

As every normal A&M fan during the opening ceremony I was watching only them and was touched by the way they were holding hands (the three of them).
Alissa and Maxim were the third to skate, and they skated “Kalinka” which may be rather nice indeed, but I don’t really accept Maxim in the image of a simple village guy. It’s so not Maximish Smile Alissa looks very cute.
The next several dances I was trying to figure out how to reach the opposite side of the hall, Then A&M appeared on the ice and I was for the hundredth time dazzled by their skating. They were not just skating (especially in comparison with the non-professionals who had skated before), they were flying just flying above the ice.
So, a second after they finished skating I jumped from my place and rushed through the palace to the opposite side of it (and I was so fast that had to wait for them for a while). Then I called Albena (well, typu know, she is my favorite part of the pair, anyway Smile), gave her the flowers and the skaters and asked her to sign the flag.
She looked pretty surprised when she saw I had a BG flag, asked me to hold it and signed it with the marker I had bought especially for that purpose – the marker was so bright that there is Albena’s signature on the rails of the sports palace Smile Then she began to call Maxim but he had already left, she was going to go and ask him to come personally, but I said it’s o’k – the lady sitting on the first row was not very happy about me standing there (though I think she was just mean – I really didn’t prevent her from watching the skaters). So, I ran back to my place, a little bit unsatisfied – I really should have said to Albena that I had the flag because I have been their fan from times immemorial and that they are really great skaters.
In the second part of the show Maxim skated “The two souls” with Alissa (and that was good, though, frankly speaking, part of the dance I was trying to see Albena watching them Smile, then comes the congratulation which you have seen, and some time later A&M appeared on the ice together with their Eternal Love.
I didn’t really like Maxim’s costume – I think it’s from the dance to Arbenina’s song, to my mind, the wonderful red dress and the military suit Maxim wore the first time I saw the dance, the contrast between them make this dance so deep and add some new meaning. Anyway the skating was glorious. Well, I believe, it was – anyway, I have proved to almost lose my consciousness every time I see them dancing live in front of me, so I’m not the best judge. But my not so humble opinion is that they were among the few skaters that evening who skated with heart and talent.

Here's a strange video with weird light effects Smile :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A325bBhC3TQ

The best picture taken by me - yes, you can see only their backs, so what? Aren't these the best figure skating backs ever?

Schedule - Page 17 24152966f7cat

So the 2009 was an amazing year for me – my most desirable dream came true: I saw them skating live, and it happened twice, I met Albena and saw how amazing she is, I felt this awesome feeling of joy and happiness. And even if I am not to see them again, this will always stay with me.
But I hope I will. I really must. I have a new dream right now – to get a big BG flag, to have them both sign it (and then Bulgaria has another decent pair I will support them with the flag Smile) and to tell Albena how much I adore them. Let it be my New Year wish.

P.S. Me and my flag:

Schedule - Page 17 43914b446a6ft

Am I an autograph-hunter? shocked baaa heart2

P.S. OMG, I'm soo pompous! Razz
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 2:07

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Here I am with my report flower

So, this time... I bought these “skaters”:

Schedule - Page 17 35a031b65d92t

My mood improved when I saw Albena on the ice in a nice dark-green dress dancing waltz:

Schedule - Page 17 91b8b6918f17t

As every normal A&M fan during the opening ceremony I was watching only them and was touched by the way they were holding hands (the three of them).
Alissa and Maxim were the third to skate, and they skated “Kalinka” the image of a simple village guy. It’s so not Maximish Smile

Then A&M appeared on the ice and I was for the hundredth time dazzled by their skating. They were not just skating ,they were flying just flying above the ice.

I really should have said to Albena that I had the flag because I have been their fan from times immemorial and that they are really great skaters.

, I have proved to almost lose my consciousness every time I see them dancing live in front of me, so I’m not the best judge. But my not so humble opinion is that they were among the few skaters that evening who skated with heart and talent.

Here's a strange video with weird light effects Smile :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A325bBhC3TQ

The best picture taken by me - yes, you can see only their backs, so what? Aren't these the best figure skating backs ever?

Schedule - Page 17 24152966f7cat

So the 2009 was an amazing year for me – my most desirable dream came true: I saw them skating live, and it happened twice, I met Albena and saw how amazing she is, I felt this awesome feeling of joy and happiness. And even if I am not to see them again, this will always stay with me.
But I hope I will. I really must. I have a new dream right now – to get a big BG flag, to have them both sign it (and then Bulgaria has another decent pair I will support them with the flag Smile) and to tell Albena how much I adore them. Let it be my New Year wish.

P.S. Me and my flag:

Schedule - Page 17 43914b446a6ft

Am I an autograph-hunter? shocked baaa heart2

P.S. OMG, I'm soo pompous! Razz

zvet Thank you Valechka fro the wonderful report heart2 ,pictures,and sweet emotions about your troubles to get to Albenka .Don't worry that you couldn,t tell her everything , she probably knows already :stari: The things we do for them Laughing Love the New Year wish and i am sure it will be rewarded . sunny
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan - 15:21

Vala ohhhh , it´s a great pleasure to read your report and to watch your videos sunny ! I really can imagine how exited you have been when you have met Albena again! ohhhh
Many many thanks again for sharing it with us!!! Friends

Quote :
the marker was so bright that there is Albena’s signature on the rails of the sports palace
:mdr: Well done, Albena! Now Astrakhan will remember you forever! :mdr: :smile: :smile: :cool:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan - 21:03

viktoria wrote:

zvet Thank you Valechka fro the wonderful report heart2 ,pictures,and sweet emotions about your troubles to get to Albenka .Don't worry that you couldn,t tell her everything , she probably knows already :stari: The things we do for them Laughing Love the New Year wish and i am sure it will be rewarded . sunny

Smile i hope it will Smile))

Quote :
Vala , it´s a great pleasure to read your report and to watch your videos ! I really can imagine how exited you have been when you have met Albena again!
Many many thanks again for sharing it with us!!!

Petra, I hope to give you this pleasure again and again! Smile

Quote :
Well done, Albena! Now Astrakhan will remember you forever!

It still needs something from Maxim to remember him Smile))
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan - 17:51

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Petra wrote:
Well done, Albena! Now Astrakhan will remember you forever!

It still needs something from Maxim to remember him Smile))
To manage this that´s your job now for next time when they come to Astrakhan!! :mdr:

Rose
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan - 17:54

Vala flower, I am really happy that you have met Albena , Very Happy Very Happy
a bit sorry (for you) instead about Maxim.... saaad ...
I read your pleasant report and I watched your videos. Many thanks!! ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh
( About the videos, you are better than me, I don't try neither... I am always high strung before the show and do wrong everything !Very Happy )
Thank you!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan - 17:01

Petra wrote:
The IceAge tour schedule 2009/2010 is up!
(...)
Link: http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/anons_tur_cities/

December 20 - St. Petersburg
December 22 - Kiev
December 29 - Astrakhan
January 23 - Vilnius
January 24 - Riga
February 4 - Omsk
February 5 - Tyumen
February 6 - Khanty-Mansiysk
February 7 - Mytishhi
February 10 - Nizhny Novgorod
February 11 - Yoshkar-Ola
February 12 - Kazan
February 14 - Ufa
February 16 - Chelyabinsk
February 17 - Ekaterinburg
February 19 - Perm
February 20 - Balashikha
February 21 - Yaroslavl
February 22 - Cherepovets
February 24 - Prokopyevsk
February 25 - Barnaul
February 26 - Novosibirsk
February 28 - Khabarovsk
March 5-6 - Rostov-na-Donu
March 7-8 - Krasnodar
March 12 - Volgograd
March 14 - Saratov
March 15 - Samara
March 26 - Ryazan
March 27 - Podolsk
March 28 - Kolomna
March 30 - Archangel
March 31 - Murmansk
15/10/2009"[/i]

They today added new tour dates for april Very Happy :
http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/new_towns_in_lp_tur/

March 04- Tver, Russia
March 16 - Orenburg, Russia
March 20 - city?, Israel
March 22 - Vladimir, Russia
March 23 - Ivanovo, Russia
March 24 - Rybinsk, Russia
March 26 - Ryazan, Russia
April 3-4 - Toronto, Canada
April 10 - Nürnberg, Germany
April 17 - Hannover, Germany
April 18 - Tallinn, Estonia
April 24 - Kaliningrad (Königsberg)
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan - 18:33

Petra
Quote :
To manage this that´s your job now for next time when they come to Astrakhan!!

lol! zvet

piemontesina

Quote :
Vala , I am really happy that you have met Albena ,
a bit sorry (for you) instead about Maxim.... ...
I read your pleasant report and I watched your videos. Many thanks!!
( About the videos, you are better than me, I don't try neither... I am always high strung before the show and do wrong everything ! )
Thank you!!!

Can you imagine how great my pics will b if they come once again? lol!

Petra

I still hope so much they come to A again!
None of my friends seems to want to go to some other city for the show Sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 15:56

3 more cities are added for the IceAge tour!

Natashaaaaaa cheers cheers sunny !!!!

http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/3new_cities_lp2010/

15. February 2010 Magintogorsk
07. April 2010 Krasnoyarsk
12. April 2010 Minsk, Belarus zvet
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 16:20

Petra wrote:
3 more cities are added for the IceAge tour!

Natashaaaaaa cheers cheers sunny !!!!
12. April 2010 Minsk, Belarus zvet

Thank you so much, dear Petra flower
But I don't know whether I'll manage to go there scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schedule - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next