Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fashion thread ;))

Go down 
+3
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
Lana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:30

That's awesome!!!

Ummm...that's a tough one. I don't really have much color in my closet though...mostly black with bits white, grey, tan, and a little bit of blue...I know...I'm boring. I'll have to think about it...what about you?

loveall
Lyra

One of these days I might upload pictures of my sketchbook so you can see all of the prettyful things I've been drawing!!!
lol! My drawing isn't that great AT ALL!!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 1:14

My favorite fashion trend: layering... Very Happy Now you have an answer!!

Well, today didn't go well at all... we were running in P.E. and this kid who hates me, unfortunately yes it's possible to hate me!! Exclamation , decided that it would be fun to trip me...I was right in front of a hurdle that we had to leap over and he tripped me right in front of it, as I was leaving the ground... affraid I fell and my ankle was twisted up in the "ribbon" of the hurdle. I hit the ground pretty hard on my right elbow and now I have a sprained right ankle and a cracked right elbow... pale Lerka with her injur And this means I can't do RG!!!! Weep My consolation is the fact that our coach saw him do it and now he's suspended... shocked I don't know whether to think if this is good or bad...

I know... Off topic as usual!)

loveall
Lyra shocked
Not sure what to think...
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 2:18

Some pretty costumes and a random dress!!

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/russianraingirl7/

Sorry about the poor quality of some of the pictures...my camera is messed up. Crying or Very sad

loveall
Lyra!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:06

Lyra wrote:
That's awesome!!!

Ummm...that's a tough one. I don't really have much color in my closet though...mostly black with bits white, grey, tan, and a little bit of blue...I know...I'm boring. I'll have to think about it...what about you?

Yeah, I'm really excited! Bravo! My coach told me that the designer would do the fitting for the RG dress, next week. sunny Apparently, the woman is a very creative designer and her dresses are really gorgeous! :dube: I've never had a dress made by her before, so I'm thrilled! Thanks! Thanks! :cheer:

My closet is filled with colour. :jump3: It's like a rainbow inside, when I open it. :mdr2: Razz Right now, I've been buying a lot of brown, pink and white, though. Erm.. I used to really like black, a few years ago. Wink

lovely heart Lana
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:27

That's awesome!! You are so lucky! I am sure it will be beautiful...post a picture of it if possible. Now I really want to see it when it's finished! Speaking of outfits, take a look at the link I posted...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:27

Lyra wrote:
My favorite fashion trend: layering... Very Happy Now you have an answer!!

Mine: wrap tops. :dube: Buh..

Quote :
I fell and my ankle was twisted up in the "ribbon" of the hurdle. I hit the ground pretty hard on my right elbow and now I have a sprained right ankle and a cracked right elbow... pale Lerka with her injur And this means I can't do RG!!!! Weep My consolation is the fact that our coach saw him do it and now he's suspended... shocked I don't know whether to think if this is good or bad...

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that, Lyric. :disap: I hope your injuries heal quickly!!! zvet zvet zvet What a terrible thing to do, though! I can't believe someone would do something like that. Are you stupid of so Crying or Very sad I find it a bit odd that you have PE with guys. Suspect By Grade 7, it was an all-girl class for me. Erm..

I had an ankle injury, last year. Lerka with her injur And a hamstring injury, after that. Lerka with her injur It's terrible, but you'll be back doing RG in no time. :wink:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:29

I was in an all-girls class last year...but they changed something...not really sure what, though. And I really hope I heal quickly, too! It feels better already... When my friends found out what he had done, they were about ready to kill him...and they can be kinda scary when they are REALLY mad... lol!

loveall
Lyra!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:42

Lyra wrote:
That's awesome!! You are so lucky! I am sure it will be beautiful...post a picture of it if possible. Now I really want to see it when it's finished! Speaking of outfits, take a look at the link I posted...

Yeah, definitely. Very Happy I'll post a picture, when it's done. Erm..work:) :stari:

I just finished looking at your drawings! Wink They're a lot of cute leos. zvet It's too bad about the picture quality, though. shocked This one is my favourite. nice I like the colours and the design on the top. nice
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:59

Yes...it's one of my favorites as well... I love you I sorta drew inspiration from Max and Albena's exhibition in Calgary. That's what I was watching at the time...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 2:25

Lyra wrote:
I was in an all-girls class last year...but they changed something...not really sure what, though. And I really hope I heal quickly, too! It feels better already...

That's bizarre. Suspect I didn't really like PE with guys in grade 5 and 6. We used to have to play dodgeball with them. Shocked It was frankly scary. :kataus:

Well, I was going to training with my ankle injury. Embarassed My coach thought I was crazy, half of the time. :kataus: I did a lot of apparatus technique. Like hours of it. Oh my poor head! :vo:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 2:33

Hehe...we scared the guys in 5th and 6th... Laughing We hit really hard and have pretty good aim as well... :wink: People try not to make us mad... :dying:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 2:14

I liked this costume of Nath's!
Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Pbcdxo9.th

Hehe...the tights/skates that match the dreaded costume...
Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Sskatesit3.th
:dying:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 23:49

Well, my ankle is better and I haven't really seen any new terrible costumes!! Laughing

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 0:40

Lyra wrote:
Well, my ankle is better and I haven't really seen any new terrible costumes!! Laughing

loveall
Lyra

Better? Shocked That quickly? Shocked Oh, I'm jealous. :kataus: I was injured for weeeeeks, last year. Lerka with her injur I was quite sulky about it, too. :zy: Razz
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 2:35

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

loveall
Lyra

Better? Shocked That quickly? Shocked Oh, I'm jealous. :kataus: I was injured for weeeeeks, last year. Lerka with her injur I was quite sulky about it, too. :zy: Razz

yes...but now my knee is messed up and my elbow is still messed up as well...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 2:54

Lyra wrote:
yes...but now my knee is messed up and my elbow is still messed up as well...

Sad That's not good. No I have a bad hamstring pull to my right leg. Lerka with her injur It's so frustrating, because I cannot do any flexiblities or leaps involving right leg splits or middle splits. Mad :disap: But, I'm going to an athletic therapist, so hopefully it will get fixed up. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 14:43

huh... I think it's for this thread Very Happy Look at my new t-shirt and my new top I hope the photos are good enough to see the pics on them :mdr:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 16:21

Vania wrote:
huh... I think it's for this thread Very Happy Look at my new t-shirt and my new top I hope the photos are good enough to see the pics on them :mdr:

I just love the ice-magic one!
So where have you worn them? flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 16:43

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

I just love the ice-magic one!
So where have you worn them? flower

I ordered them in internet Smile and they brought them yesterday bounce It's the photo on the ice-magic top:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img134/5762/alexwallpaper3wn5.jpg - Alex made it.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 22:15

Vania wrote:

Hmmm, the top is great! I have a T-shirt with "Haendel" Very Happy , but it´s old now Crying or Very sad ...

P.S.: Do we have a chance to see your wedding dress here in this topic after your wedding? :wink: :angel2:

Last edited by Petra on Tue 19 Feb - 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 22:58

Petra wrote...

Do we have a chance to see your wedding dress here in this topic after your wedding? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :stari:
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 23:33

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote...

Do we have a chance to see your wedding dress here in this topic after your wedding? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :stari:
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

Hmmm, there's a big chance to see it, but not in this topic Laughing I'll send you photos on PMs, I promise :dube:
Only four days leeeeeeeft Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion thread ;))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2