Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fashion thread ;))

Go down 
+3
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
Lana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 18:18

This thread has been created, so that the CoR thread doesn't turn into a huge discussion about fashion, Project Runway and shopping. Laughing lol! Laughing Because that's where it was headed. :blush2: :kataus: See Lyra, now we don't have to corrupt the other thread!!! Bravo! :respect: :stari:

Well, I'm going out, now... :wink: But let the shopping spree begin! bla-bla-bla hehe.
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 19:52

YAY!!

Well anyway, I've already posted this but Uli is my favorite and I absolutely HATE Jeffrey. I can't wait for season 3 to come out because I will definitely get it!!

Yeah well, about the CoR topic, I have a habit of changing the subject on a lot of things. But I don't feel bad because HAVE YOU LOOKED AT PLUSHENKO'S TOPIC?!?! His is more off-topic than us!!

I don't know, you'll probably hate me for this but I liked Navka's costume for the CD last year... :blush2:
Should I run? shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 20:23

This Navka dress, Lyra? Laughing

Fashion thread ;)) 56873610or7.th
Fashion thread ;)) 56872486ms1.th

Erm.. Erm... I liked this dress, too. Embarassed The back is very elegant looking. Wink I thought the dress moved really nicely on the ice. :stari: Also, I even liked the over-sized cross Navka was wearing! Shocked Maybe I should be the one running, eh? :kataus:

The Plushenko thread... lol! Yes, I remember that one being out of control. :kataus: Buuut that's the way it is. :wink: I wouldn't change this forum for anything. tchin-tchin Even if it might make us more organized... :respect:

You're an Uli fan, too??? Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Ugu-ugu I think she's just amazing!!! :luvzy: I hate it when the judges complain that all of her dresses look the same. Sad I would totally buy one of them! lovely heart My favourite episode was when Uli's mom was on the show. And Uli's mom and Heidi had their bonding moment on the runway. :kataus: It was really funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 21:19

Yes. that one. I must say that while most everyone else hates her, I like her...now should I run? Well, we are entitled to our opinions.

I KNOW!! I loved her dresses, and not all of them were the same. They had differences that made them unique!!

That part w/ Uli's mom and Heidi, HILARIOUS!! :kataus: Have you seen the reunion for season 3? it is so funny. the season 2 reunion is hilarious too. there is Project Runway the Musical on season 2's reunion and it is hilarious!! :dying: I literally was laughing until it hurt when I was watching the 2 different reunions. Uli is my all-time favorite, though. What do you think of Jeffrey? I am not crazy about him... I can't say! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! I can't say again!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:00

Just a couple of videos from PR2!!
Warning: Some of these are pretty off-the-wall...

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=161C5DD1-DE51-4A13-91D0-4ED5824C66DE&f=msnhome&fg=copy

Figure Skating Episode
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=317821FB-8DF9-47AA-AB62-F67B844CF2D9&f=msnhome&fg=copy
Santino, Nick, and Andrae Sing: http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=500E2767-78C1-4C6C-B800-702ED77197E6&f=msnhome&fg=copy
Tim and Santino: http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=F2C8383A-DD31-4097-A553-A7801D608F04&f=msnhome&fg=copy
Santino Talks About Nina: http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=3CCC41F3-4D8E-442D-B03D-A50F4C12B2E8&f=msnhome&fg=copy
The Designers TRY :kataus: to Skate: http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=95C2C8BF-808B-4EB3-8B3D-11079EA0AAC1&f=msnhome&fg=copy
Best Moments: http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=1bc280ed-2ade-4123-8702-8cc92259b974&f=msnhome&fg=copy
Worst Moments:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=331f8ca0-c16a-448b-82d9-873be1a5123d&f=msnhome&fg=copy

PROJECT RUNWAY 3!!!
ULI'S BIO VIDEO!! This is so funny!! :kataus:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=67D0B439-7613-4AE2-ABD2-B1FE12CD5526&f=msnhome&fg=copy

Sorry I couldn't upload them to another site! Anyway, they are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:21

Lyra wrote:
Yes. that one. I must say that while most everyone else hates her, I like her...now should I run? Well, we are entitled to our opinions.

I'm not sure that "hate" is the right word. :wink: I dislike Navka's skating style (and most of her dresses). I do not believe that she deserved her golds, based on the quality of her performances. I maintain that I do not hate her, because I do not know her. So, I cannot pass that sort of judgement on her. Smile To each her own. zvet If you like Navka that's fab, Lyra. Very Happy

Quote :
I KNOW!! I loved her dresses, and not all of them were the same. They had differences that made them unique!!

YES!!! That's what I thought! :dube: :kataus: I was always so impressed by Uli's dresses. lovely heart Just gorgeous. Wink Which one was your favourite? :stari:

Quote :
That part w/ Uli's mom and Heidi, HILARIOUS!! :kataus: Have you seen the reunion for season 3? it is so funny. the season 2 reunion is hilarious too. there is Project Runway the Musical on season 2's reunion and it is hilarious!! :dying: I literally was laughing until it hurt when I was watching the 2 different reunions. Uli is my all-time favorite, though. What do you think of Jeffrey? I am not crazy about him... I can't say! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! I can't say again!

I haven't seen the season 3 reunion, yet!! Laughing PR is on every Monday in Canada. Ugu-ugu So, this episode they are cutting down to the final 3, I believe. Smile But, I totally remember the other reunion!!!! lol! That was beyond hilarious. :kataus:
Yeah, Uli has totally been the best. Bravo! I don't like Jeffery. :blink: Probably, because I would never wear anything he designs. He's completely arrogant, which gets on my nerves so much. Rolling Eyes Sometimes, you just feel like yelling at him, "Oh Shut Up!!! You aren't that good!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:30

Lyra wrote:
Just a couple of videos from PR2!!
Warning: Some of these are pretty off-the-wall...

Thanks! Thanks! zvet lovely heart :stari: Thank you soooo much!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! zvet lovely heart :stari:

I'm so excited to watch all of these!!! Bravo! You are fab for posting them, Lyra! Very Happy I'll have to try and watch them all before I leave for training. Razz
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:33

Sorry about the Navka thing. I just don't feel the love when she's talked about. And I didn't specifically mean you, just everyone in general. :wink: I was happy when the Italians won the compulsory, though! And even happier that Albena and Maxim were in the top 3! :smile:

Ummm...I would have to say the "recycled" dress or her dress for the last challenge.
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:37

I especially love the one where Santino is singing. :kataus: It is absolutely hilarious! If I can figure out how, I will post a video of Project Runway the Musical! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:42

Lerka wrote:
Sorry about the Navka thing. I just don't feel the love when she's talked about. And I didn't specifically mean you, just everyone in general. :wink: I was happy when the Italians won the compulsory, though! And even happier that Albena and Maxim were in the top 3! :smile:

Oh don't worry about it. :wink: It's just we've had some problems in the past with people claiming that we hate Navka here. Rolling Eyes And I just didn't want to go through that again. :wink:
BTW, about the Italians... I was really unhappy when they won the CD. Embarassed Buuut, everyone is allowed to have different taste. Wink And it makes things more interesting! hehe. :stari:

Quote :
Ummm...I would have to say the "recycled" dress or her dress for the last challenge.

Me too! The recycled dress was really cool. :wink: I just watch her bio vid. :kataus: I don't even know what to say... :kataus: Toooo funny. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 1:22

Sorry for being wedged in your talking :mdr:

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

I'm not sure that "hate" is the right word. :wink: I dislike Navka's skating style (and most of her dresses). I do not believe that she deserved her golds, based on the quality of her performances. I maintain that I do not hate her, because I do not know her. So, I cannot pass that sort of judgement on her. Smile To each her own. zvet If you like Navka that's fab, Lyra. Very Happy
Well.. that's true..
We don't hate Navka.. We.. ok..I.. just don't like her skating style, her dances (especially Free dances - Pink Panther, Tosca & Carmen + I don't like their exhibition Austin Powers Rolling Eyes and some more :face:) and most of her dresses like Lana.. but it doesn't mean I hate Navka and she is the worst in the World. Evil. No. Sometimes I didn't like things she made or said about others and I commented it in a very rude way, but even this doesn't mean I hate her as a person. It's true, I'm not a Navka fan, I'm fond of unpleasant, but very funny (for us) jokes on N/K's topic Embarassed but I can say that Navka is a very nice girl. (maybe not with everyone, but noone can be nice with everyone, eh? lol! ) I was even shocked.. once.. how nice and cute she was.. when I talked with her in person. Not so long ago. I started telling about this, but I had no time to finish, maybe I will in a week. I can't promise, though, after so many things I didn't write so far my crazy dream, for example.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed So, I'm almost sure Navka is a nice girl with her close people.. with close friends.. but I'll never be a fan.. it's easy to explain why, but for those who love Tania & Roman it's hard to understand. Actually, I dislike people who "drew" N/K to the first places, but we didn't know a lot about them and we started to throw the blame on N/K. It was not chance, though. No. It was provoked by Tania & Roman's interviews about "how wonderful and strong they were and how terrible were the others - bulgarians etc., how brilliant and difficult their dances were and so on" Rolling Eyes It's while everyone who knows figure skating well told the opposite. And it didn't need to be an expert to understand that Hendel was stronger and had much more difficult & beautiful elements, lifts, steps.. but.. ok, Lerka stops Wink it was and it is not right to blame Navka in everything, but it was not right for her part to say lots of what she said Wink
Sorry for this digression. reverance Sorry for this Navka thing again poklon
Between, this white dress was nice.. :blush2: Not very beautiful, but nice.. I must think of Tania's dress I liked.. scratch I think I had one.. or two.. :kataus: And Lana is right, if you like Navka, Lyra, it's great!!! zvet You have your own taste!!! It's you!!! zvet :stari:

Ah.. Weep And I know nothing about PR Weep I had never seen it Weep

As for Italians who won the CD Razz I was not happy neither unhappy, I was shocked!!! Shocked lol!
luv loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 16:08

Lerka wrote:
Sorry for being wedged in your talking :mdr:

No, no!!! Wink You must join us, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss hehe. :stari: I'm dying to hear the Navka story, Lerchik. zvet I'm not surprised that she's nice, really... Most people are all right. :wink: I don't have much else to add, you pretty much said it all. Very Happy :stari:

Quote :
Ah.. Weep And I know nothing about PR Weep I had never seen it Weep

Weep That's so sad. Really too bad, Lerochka. Sad They don't have it in Russia? No Ack, it's the best show ever...

Quote :
As for Italians who won the CD Razz I was not happy neither unhappy, I was shocked!!! Shocked lol!

Well... I was shocked, too. Razz I think everyone was. No Oh well, at least, they didn't win. Shocked That would have been... hmm... lol!

Kisses Kisssssssssss
Laur
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 16:34

Lana wrote:

Quote :

Well... I was shocked, too. Razz I think everyone was. No Oh well, at least, they didn't win. Shocked That would have been... hmm... lol!

Kisses Kisssssssssss
Laur

Well, I admit I liked Barbie&Maurizio once , not as much as A&M, or Anissina/Peizerat, Drobiazko/Vanagas, who were still competing at this time. But I liked them. When they won the CD I wasn't so surprised (but N/K were Razz ), remember - the Olympics were in Italy Rolling Eyes But I didn't believe they were able to win, I can't explain why, it was just hard to believe Rolling Eyes But, I liked better to see THEM on the top, rather than the Russians Embarassed (Tania's fans - please, don't kill me for that poklon ). The thing I most dislike in Barbara and Maurizio are their costumes (back on the fashion topic :twist: ) - they are too... too scratch coloured (I don't know how to explain) - don't look so stylish, with all these feathers, the variety of colours ....

Hugs!
geek
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 0:37

Lana wrote:
No, no!!! Wink You must join us, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss hehe. :stari: I'm dying to hear the Navka story, Lerchik. zvet I'm not surprised that she's nice, really... Most people are all right. :wink: I don't have much else to add, you pretty much said it all. Very Happy :stari:
Ah, ok, since I'm allowed Razz :angel2: well, I must find some time to type the Navka story up. Rolling Eyes :disap: You are not surprised? I was not either. Although.. I was..a bit sad :disap: not because of the fact that Navka was nice, of course :kataus: but I was sad:) maybe because I was a little mistaken, before.. I don't know)))

Quote :
Weep That's so sad. Really too bad, Lerochka. Sad They don't have it in Russia? No Ack, it's the best show ever...
They Sad don't Sad have Sad it Weep maybe I could download some of the videos Lyra posted at the university. Then I'll know what is it - PR \/

luv lovely heart
lerka
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:09

No, we still love you Vania!! Just long as you don't kill us for liking her... :kataus:

Ummm...I do have to say that the Italian's costumes were all tacky, except for the FD ones, I actually kind of liked them.

Lerka...you are always welcome!! zvet It is funny, all of your random comments... :vo: Please, do tell us more about Navka...

I was saying on another board (I think the CoR one) that we should have our own \/ commentaries \/ on all of the costumes... lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 2:29

Fashion thread ;)) 5084154hu7.th

FASHION DON'T!!!

I know it's old, but still... Pffff It's terrible. It's one of the costumes I agreed was terrible in this article: http://www.nbcolympics.com/figureskating_icedancing/5116205/detail.html ...altough Stephane and Maxim were FINE!!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/figureskating_men/5092883/detail.html
I've always thought Weir was twisted in a bad sort of way... shocked No offense to those who are his fans...please don't kill me!!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 3:08

Lyra wrote:
Fashion thread ;)) 5084154hu7.th

FASHION DON'T!!!

I like it. :blush2: Something about it reminds me alot of the dresses the Russian rhythmic gymnasts wear. Smile A bit over-the-top, maybe. But I like it. Laughing :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 3:43

We're entitled to our opinions...

:dying:
*falls on the ground laughing at Weir's costume*
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:44

Lyra wrote:
:dying:
*falls on the ground laughing at Weir's costume*

Navka fan. Razz

okay, okay... i'll play nicely. :zy:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:45

Hey now...be nice to me!! Ayayay!

To tell the truth, there are some hard things going on in my life right now...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:48

Lyra wrote:
Hey now...be nice to me!! Ayayay!

To tell the truth, there are some hard things going on in my life right now...

I was just joking, Lyra. Wink Sorry to offend you. zvet

Oh believe me, I understand that...
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:03

It is ok!

I'll explain later...but I am anxious about the results of my (medical)tests... pale
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:08

Lyra wrote:
It is ok!

I'll explain later...but I am anxious about the results of my (medical)tests... pale

I'm glad! sunny

Really? pale I hope the results are all fine, Lyra! zvet *hugs heart2* Hopefully, you will hear soon. It's really horrible to be anxious about things like that. :disap:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:15

I know...me too...that's why I couldn't sleep last night... Sleep I fell asleep in my math class today, and that is the worst class to fall asleep in. I am not exactly doing well in that class right now, at least not for my standards... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:25

Lerka wrote:
Ah, ok, since I'm allowed Razz :angel2: well, I must find some time to type the Navka story up. Rolling Eyes :disap: You are not surprised? I was not either. Although.. I was..a bit sad :disap: not because of the fact that Navka was nice, of course :kataus: but I was sad:) maybe because I was a little mistaken, before.. I don't know)))

You were always allowed, sestrichka!!! :lmd: tchin-tchin hehe. Wink Ack. Time is always an issue. :disap: Anyhow, I would be a little sad, too. But really, we never said anyhing horrible about Navka. Embarassed We would just state our opinions, based on the performances N/K gave. Embarassed I don't want to say much about it, because N/K have fans here. Wink i still love our fabulous FD, though. Laughing that was amazing, sestrichka. Laughing :stari:

Back on the fashion topic... Bravo! I get a new dress for RG!!! :luvzy: For ribbon. lovely heart Some girls retired last year, so my coach has a bunch of their dresses. Wink Nice dresses, too! :woow: So, she wanted to see if I could wear any of them. But, I'm very tall, so none of them even remotely fit. shocked Sooo... I get to pick out a design and everything for a dress! Bravo! Very fun! Very Happy I'm excited. Wheee!!

Erm... Erm.. And a question to all... hehe. Wink What is your favourite current fashion trend? :wink: A deep and meaningful question, I know. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fashion thread ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread ;))   Fashion thread ;)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion thread ;))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next