Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All you wanted to know about Rome :)

Go down 
+2
Vania
Marina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

All you wanted to know about Rome :) Empty
PostSubject: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug - 12:30

Hi girls ! Hey!

So, here my report… Right now, I don’t have time to write everything day after day, but I will do it, don’t worry.

But I have to tell you that I felt in love with Italy and Rome. lovely heart Italians are very handsome, so it helps...
Be serious, there’s not only it. All is beautiful in Rome. Many gorgeous churchs to visit, many beautiful squares and fountains, many interessant museums, many ruins. It was a real pleasure with this hot and sunny weather. sunny
And what about food !!! Jraat! Means eat!))) I ate tasty pizzas, pasta, rice, ice creams just because we love , cappucinos... Miam miam !
The language is very beautiful. This year, I will learn Italian with my brother, I love italian sounds.

I’m still under the spell... :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug - 17:27

Marina wrote:

So, here my report… Right now, I don’t have time to write everything day after day, but I will do it, don’t worry.

But I have to tell you that I felt in love with Italy and Rome. lovely heart Italians are very handsome, so it helps...

:dube: hihi, and they are very kind, especially with the women :kataus:

Marina wrote:

And what about food !!! Jraat! Means eat!))) I ate tasty pizzas, pasta, rice, ice creams just because we love , cappucinos... Miam miam !
The language is very beautiful. This year, I will learn Italian with my brother, I love italian sounds.

Oooh, the Italian food ... Jraat! Means eat!))) I love it! I love pizza, spaghetti, lasagna just because we love and ice-cream just because we love aahhh lovely heart If I'll go in Italy I won't stay hungry Erm..

And, Marina, it will be great if you begin learning Italian - I love their language as well, not only their food Ugu-ugu If you need some help, you can ask me, I speak Italian.

Bisous!
Rose
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug - 17:37

Vania wrote:
And, Marina, it will be great if you begin learning Italian - I love their language as well, not only their food Ugu-ugu If you need some help, you can ask me, I speak Italian.
Yes, I remember that you speak Italian. I think that at the beginning it will be OK, my brother has a book, but in a few weeks maybe, I will need your help. Be sure, I will ask you ! Thank you Vania. :<33:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Aug - 0:21

Marina wrote!
Quote :
Be serious, there’s not only it. All is beautiful in Rome

I agree!!!! lol! heart2 heart2 heart2
I LOVE ITALY heart2 heart2 heart2 !!! In fact it's one of my favourite countries :stari: :stari: !!!

I'm looking forward to the rest of your report...

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Aug - 20:35

ooh rome, with all the beautiful old and Roman "things" :smile:

Quote :
And what about food !!! I ate tasty pizzas, pasta, rice, ice creams , cappucinos... Miam miam !

haha, that sounds just great just because we love

I'm looking forward to yoyr report Marina!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSat 2 Sep - 13:15

Now... It's time to continue my report Erm..work:)

Day 1 : Monday, 21st August : my mum and I woke up at 5.30. At 6.30 the taxi supposed to be at home, but... any taxi. So we waited : 6.40 no taxi anymore. It came only at 6.50 and we worried because we wanted to be at the airport at 7.00... pale But fortunately, we were at the airport on time to board.
The plane took of at 9.30 (instead of 9.00, planes are always late Evil or Very Mad ). The weather was very beautiful on the sky, we were about the clouds, it was wonderful. At 11.30, we landed at Rome ! It was so quick, I was surprised !

Then, we took a train to go to the downtown, we found our hotel, we ate and then, we walked in the little streets of Rome. It was really fab to be there, I couldn't believe it. Shocked

We visited a basilica (Santa Maria Maggiore) near our hotel. In Rome, there are 4 very important basilicas. Santa Maria Maggiore is one of them.
Look, it's the cupola : (I'm sorry, you have to turn your head, I can't change it... my computer doesn't want Are you stupid of so )
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03364iz3.th

We visited a very cute little church (Santa Prassede), and there were gorgeous mosaics from the 9th century in it :
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03378no1.th

And then, we went to the Coliseum, because I was very eager to see it !!! Yahoooo!!! It was wonderful to see it in real, it seemed to be a dream... :stari: And look this bue sky ! sunny
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03381cn7.th
(Same problem as before saaad , I think it will be the same with my other photos... nooo ).

And here is an arch near the Coliseum. It's dated from 315 AD, and it was build by Constantine.
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03379df7.th

The evening, we went in a restaurant and I ate risotto with cepe mushrooms. It was delicious ! When I was in Paris, I dreamed about Italian risotto ! Jraat! Means eat!)))

I'll continue it in next days ! I hope that you like my report.

Many kisses :<33:
loveall
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 0:22

Marina, :<33:
Thank you :<33: Thank you heart2 for your wonderful report! :stari:
I love Rome and I have been to the places you named...last year!
Have you visited other city in Italy?????

BEIJINHOS!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 14:08

Bea wrote:
I love Rome and I have been to the places you named...last year!
Have you visited other city in Italy?????
Oh, you went in Rome last year ! So, my photos is like memories for you !
And no, I have been only in Rome in Italy... But one day, I'd like to go to Venice and Florence ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 2:58

Marina, querida mia! :<33:

I am very glad that you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed yourself in Rome!

Thanks for your wonderful report! poklon
sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 10:10

Marina, thanks! Fabulous photos of Rome ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSat 9 Sep - 16:15

Marina wrote!
Quote :
And no, I have been only in Rome in Italy... But one day, I'd like to go to Venice and Florence !

YOU SHOULD, DEAR! :stari: :stari: :stari:
THOSE ARE FAIRY TALE CITIES, BELIEVE ME! :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSat 9 Sep - 20:20

Bea wrote:
Marina wrote!
Quote :
And no, I have been only in Rome in Italy... But one day, I'd like to go to Venice and Florence !

YOU SHOULD, DEAR! :stari: :stari: :stari:
THOSE ARE FAIRY TALE CITIES, BELIEVE ME! :stari: :stari:
Where have you been in Italy ? I'm very curious ! Italy is a such beautiful country... :stari:

For my report, please wait until Wednesday Embarassed because I'm studying for my exams :study: that are on Monday and Tuesday !
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Sep - 16:24

Hello...I don't know how..but I forgot to answer to your messages here. Sorry ma petite. I remember I read your report and I wanted to reply..and then...something distracted me. scratch

Anyway, the photos are really beautiful. I imagine it was a pleaseure to see all of that. I love the photo with the 315 AD Arch. It is very, very impressive. I can't imagine the real feeling, the feeling you have when sitting in front of it - When you get to see all the details and bas reliefs on it. Wonderful...

Marina wrote:

For my report, please wait until Wednesday Embarassed because I'm studying for my exams :study: that are on Monday and Tuesday !

Take tour time...and good, good luck with the exams. You will do fine, I'm sure. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
I really, really wish for you to finish this exam session with good results.
lovely heart

Hugs and good luck...Smile
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 21:14

Thanks for posting your wonderful photo's Marina!!! they are gorgeous :3<>3: Italy...beautiful...

your report is very interesting
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 21:15

Alex, I'm off-topic..., but when will you leave for Poland?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 23:39

*~rachel~* wrote:
Alex, I'm off-topic..., but when will you leave for Poland?

Soon Yahoooo!!! I'm very happy but in the same time I'm sad...I will miss being here so often. Not to mention friends and family...but I can't wait Ugu-ugu

At the end of the month probably. School starts Monday, 2nd of October. So I have to be there before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Sep - 12:58

Here I am, because I have to finish this report before Alex leaves home... king

Day 2 - Thursday, 22nd August (part I)

We began our day with the Vittoriano. It's a monument to remind of Vittorio-Emmanuel II, who unified Italy at the end of the 19th Century. It was very impressive.
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03391gc7.th

On the way, we visited a very beautiful church, Santa Maria in Aracoeli. You know, in Rome, we visited a lot of churchs or basilicas, and I can't say which one was the most beautiful, the most impressive... All are really special or wonderful... :stari:
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03399fp8.th

Then, we went to the ancient forum. There were a lot of ruins of ancient temples, I really love it heart2
Some photos :
Here, you can see on the right the Temple of Saturn (I'm sorry, I'm not sure if the names of the monuments are right in English. scratch I know them in French or in Italian, but nothing's sure about English. So, I think that I will write them in Italian as often as it's possible), and on the left, an arch built by Septime Sévère (Settimio Severo) in 203 AD.
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03404rq1.th

Again the Temple of Saturn. The collumns you see are dated from the 4th century AD.
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03405ua4.th

And here, another photo of the 203 AD arch, a better one.
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03406ud0.th

And a photo from the hill above the forum, the Palatino. In the background, on the left, you can see the top of the Vittoriano. Frome the Palatino, the view is very impressive. We can see all the ancient forum and a part of Rome, it's something magical... :stari:
All you wanted to know about Rome :) Dsc03412yd3.th

Well, we saw all these wonderful things on the morning (our feet were really tired ! geek ), I will write the 2nd part of the Day 2 later, I have to look again my photos and choose these I will show you.

Kisses ! loveall (and thank you for reading my little report, you're so nice !!! zvet ).
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Sep - 21:51

Marina wrote:
Here I am, because I have to finish this report before Alex leaves home... king
Awhhh..... Kisssssssssss Vous êtes si merveilleux :blush2:

I love the photos!! Especially the one with Temple of Saturn. Ruins are fascinating. Any type, kind, form of ruin is wonderful. They are such precious pieces of history and they are not complete. And this makes you want to see more, makes you imagine...

Marina wrote:
And a photo from the hill above the forum, the Palatino. In the background, on the left, you can see the top of the Vittoriano. Frome the Palatino, the view is very impressive. We can see all the ancient forum and a part of Rome, it's something magical... :stari:
Thank you for sending the photos...this one is great!! I wish I'd be there. But if I don't get there your picture showed me the place Wink Erm..

Thanks, sweet hugs and sleep well. Kisssssssssss
Have a nice day/evening to all...have to go now...bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you wanted to know about Rome :)   All you wanted to know about Rome :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you wanted to know about Rome :)
Page 1 of 1