Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tennis fans

Go down 
+16
risha_11
*~rachel~*
rosee
Serena
Lana
Bea
Grace
Marina
Maria
MARI
christie
rachel
marie
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Vania
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 11:34

Hi, everybody!
The tennis is other of my favourite sports. I'll be glad if we can discuss it here. I played tennis in the University. Now I follow almost all the tournaments on TV. So, if you like talk about it ...
sunny
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 11:58

hello..Smile

i'm not into tennis that much...but i have a friend who is. and i rember that we used to talk abt figure skating and tennis, blaming eachother (joking) that i can't see figure skating because of her tennis and viceversa...what do you do then? because there were occasions when eurosport had to choose...or it was figure skating and some international tennis competitions broadcasted by local tv channels...

have a nice day,
alexandra
⭐
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 13:16

Hi, dear Vania & Alexandra Smile)
Vanechka, i az mnogo, mnogo pbocham tenisa!! heart2
I play tennis from time to time.. it's my hobby Smile)))
And I like Amelie Mauresmo from France very much.
Some people say she is "like a man", but not like a woman.. but I don't agree.. and also I love young bulgarian girl, you must know her -
Sesil Karatancheva Smile She is soo cute girl! hehe Smile
celuvki
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 14:04

Здравей, Лерка. Разбира се, че знам Сесил Каратанчева, но за съжаление (не знам дали си чула) откриха, че е взимала допинг и има двегодишно наказание. Но нищо, тя е млада, има време пред нея. Сега имаме друга млада състезателка Цветана Пиронкова, тя постепенно се изкачва в ранглистата.
Чао sunny
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 22:49

hello! You can welcome one of the biggest tennis freaks! I love watching this game!!! Basketball It's very interesting because it combines mental and physical strenght. My favourite players are Marat Safin(you must have heard about him, Lerka-he's amazing!), Rafa Nadal, Kim Cljisters and Maria Sharapova.

Sesil Karatancheva is btw not a very nice girl-she talks stupid things and she used to be a student at my primary school-she always used to say she was gonna be a successful tennis player., Not if she takes doping though. confused
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:40

I love to watch tennis, but I am pretty bad at playing!!! Laughing

I love Mauresmo, Seles and Sharapova for the women, and then the young British guy Andrew Murray, as well as Federer for the men.
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 22:05

rachel wrote:
I love to watch tennis, but I am pretty bad at playing!!! Laughing

I love Mauresmo, Seles and Sharapova for the women, and then the young British guy Andrew Murray, as well as Federer for the men.

thanks Godness Andy cut that big hair a month or two ago-it was beginning to look like a nest Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 22:17

Vania wrote:
Здравей, Лерка. Разбира се, че знам Сесил Каратанчева, но за съжаление (не знам дали си чула) откриха, че е взимала допинг и има двегодишно наказание. Но нищо, тя е млада, има време пред нея. Сега имаме друга млада състезателка Цветана Пиронкова, тя постепенно се изкачва в ранглистата.
Чао sunny
оооххх, колко ми е жал!! nooo nooo nooo
И така не я видях често, а сега.. nooo nooo nooo Обаче не знам още Цветана, надявам се да я видя и да я харесвам!!! lol!

Yes, Marie!! Of course, I know Marat Smile Ohh, do you really think Sesil isn't nice? saaad Ok, I believe you, dear.. but she seemed me to be a sweet one Smile
I like Sharapova too, but she isn't nice either!! lol!
I adore Elena Dementieva.. heart2 ohhhh As for her, she is very sweet girl and a very good player!

Rachel, don't worry, I'm not good at playing either!! I like it, but I don't pley often, that's why I don't play well Smile) hehehehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 22:44

Well a couple of years ago she said she was gonna kick Sharapova's ass but their last meeting finished 6:0 6:1 . She'd better do something and then talk. Also, not only did she took doping but she lied that she was pregnant. The tests proved that whe was not pregnant at all. So why does she lie?? The reporters asked her if she was really pregnant and she told them 'ask my father' what an answer????
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 11:01

marie wrote:
The reporters asked her if she was really pregnant and she told them 'ask my father' what an answer????

Хаха, наистина ли така е казала Shocked Мноого забавно, значи и тя самата не знае какво да каже.
Лерка, и аз харесвам Дементиева. Малко ми е жал за нея, защото миналата или по-миналата година, не помня, игра два финала от големия шлем, но не можа да спечели. А на Ролан Гарос ми направи впечатление, че говори на френски, и то на отличен френски. Оттогава още повече я заобичах, защото и аз знам френски, завърших френска филология и сега по някакъв начин я чувствам близка. Basketball
Bye!
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 13:01

How do people in Russia think of Sharapova? I think she is quite unpopular???

heart2 I love Anastasia Myskina too heart2
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Number of posts : 22
Residence : Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 16:43

hello girls,
I love tennis since I was a little girls. I used to play tennis for 3 years but unfortunately had to quit:( but now I follow all the tournaments. It's pretty hard not to sleep the whole nights 4-5 days in a row because they play Miami now:( my favorites are....actually there are 2 my very very favorite players: Guillermo Coria and Elena Dementieva. But also I like many others, I like almost all the Argentinian team, especially David Nalbandian, and I like a lot the Spanish team (I even went to Belorussia in February to support Spaniards), especially Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer, Carlos Moya. Among ladies....it's hard to name many girls, because I like almost everyone, it's easier to say whom I don't like:)
hugs, christie
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Number of posts : 22
Residence : Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 10:30

AAAAAAAAA,
David Ferrer defeated Roddick last night! I can't still believe that! I was jumping all over my room at 4am:)
He was so sweet while playing yesterday, with his long hair! OMG, how happy I am!Smile
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 21:10

christie wrote:
AAAAAAAAA,
David Ferrer defeated Roddick last night! I can't still believe that! I was jumping all over my room at 4am:)
He was so sweet while playing yesterday, with his long hair! OMG, how happy I am!Smile

haha Andy-haters Rolling Eyes he used to be one of my favourites but he has begun to lose pretty often so now I don't like him. No I'm used to my favourite player's losing to the stupidest guys on tour but Roddick has a big confidence and I just don't know where it all comes from-he's achieved nothing during the past year.
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr - 16:49

I like tennis too! I'm adore Martina Hingis!!!Also my respect to Masha Sharapova and Masha Kirilenko! And Roger Federer is FANTASTIC tennis-player!
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 10:31

MARI wrote:
I like tennis too! I'm adore Martina Hingis!!!Also my respect to Masha Sharapova and Masha Kirilenko! And Roger Federer is FANTASTIC tennis-player!

MARI, congratulations for the title of Federer in Miami. He played just fantastic tennis. He's not between my favourite players, but I respect him because he's always fitghting to te end, and he's very talented! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 15:41

There's something more about Roger. It's only the beginning of the article
UNICEF Appoints Tennis Champion Roger Federer as Goodwill Ambassador
Federer Lauded for Outstanding Commitment to the World’s Children

NEW YORK, 3 April 2006 – Roger Federer, the No. 1 tennis player on the ATP circuit and a passionate advocate for children, was appointed UNICEF’s newest Goodwill Ambassador today.

“Roger Federer will bring extraordinary energy and talents to working with UNICEF to improve the lives of children throughout the world,” UNICEF Executive Director Ann M. Veneman said. “Roger is not just a role model for aspiring athletes, but for all those who believe that we have the power and responsibility to make the world a better place for children.”

Grammy award winner Shakira, also a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, joined Federer at UNICEF Headquarters. She presented Federer with the UNICEF pin, and said: “Welcome, Roger. It’s great what you’ve been doing with your foundation and you now plan to expand to the world through UNICEF. I’m happy that you joined the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador group.”

Like Shakira and other Goodwill Ambassadors such as David Beckham, Youssou N’dour, Vanessa Redgrave, Roger Moore and the late Danny Kaye and Audrey Hepburn, Federer will support UNICEF in its efforts to bring attention and resources to the world’s most vulnerable children.

and here you can read the whole article, if you're interested Rolling Eyes , I know there are some fans of Roger here zvet

http://www.atptennis.com/charity/federer/
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 17:42

Oh, Vania, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ARTICLE!!!I think, Roger is VERY talanted tennis-player! And everybody know, that talant and evil are not combine! And sorry for my ehglish! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 10:43

What a wonderful match yesterday :cheer: :cheer: between Rafa Nadal and Federer :cheer: - the final of Rome Masters! It was a real drama, thriller :wink: very interesting match! And Rafa has won (again) :cheer: They played 5 hours :blink:

VAMOS RAFA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Rome defending champion Rafael Nadal closed in on Guillermo   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 16:10

Citation:

Rome defending champion Rafael Nadal closed in on Guillermo Vilas' record of 53 consecutive clay court wins after defeating 2004 Rome champion Carlos Moya 6-1 2-6 6-2 on Tuesday to advance into the second round.

Nadal, who needs to win the tournament to break the record,....

And he did it lol! , he has 53 wins and he needs one more to break that record. Fingers cross, Rafa! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 0:39

Thanks for mentioning RAFA!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

HE WAS JUST SENSATIONAL!!! AND HE IS SOOO YOUNGGG! :surce:

WE JUST LOOOOVE THAT YOUNG MAN!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 10:42

Yeah, he is AWESOME. :respect: I like him too! I hope he will be the next Number 1 in ATP ranking! :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 16:35

I like Nadal very much too ! I remember that last year, I watched at TV every match he played during Rolland Garros, and this year, I will do it again (to tell you the truth, during Rolland Garros, I watch each match, I spend all my day in front of my TV ! lol! ).

Last edited by on Fri 19 May - 18:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 17:49

THANKS,

MARINA ON YOUR WORDS ABOUT RAFA!!! :surce: :surce: :dube:

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 17:23

In Monday begins Roland Garros cheers
if you are interested, that's the draw:
Men:

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/roland-garros/2006/draw_gnd1.shtml

Women:

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/roland-garros/2006/draw_gnd2.shtml

There's only one Bulgarian girl Crying or Very sad and no men at all Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tennis fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis fans   Tennis fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tennis fans
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next