Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what are you listening to?

Go down 
+38
missmuffin
viktoria
giaduz
*~rachel~*
iv4eto_k
brunces
Lacey
IcePrincessx3
mikkie14
Anya
risha_11
cute_n_gorgeous
Allegro
Reynnou
russianskaterdiva
atlantis
artonice
mila
FeuTendre
Marina
rosee
Grace
Serena
Elfaria
MARI
OlEnka
yi1031
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Lindi
christie
Vania
alexandra
Elv
Maria
Lana
Morgana
marie
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
brunces
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 3
Residence : Brazil
Registration date : 2007-07-07

what are you listening to? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul - 15:37

Hi, girls.

Thank you very much for your welcome messages. Smile

Yes, I do like figure skating, but as I said, I'm just a spectator. I don't practice it or even "understand" the rules, whatever... But it's beautiful. I like it.

Here, in Brazil, we say "patinação", indeed. This world is so crazy, ain't it? We speak the same language, but we use different words. (LOL)

By the way, where are you all from? I know Vania is from Bulgaria, right? What about the rest of you? You speak Portuguese, then I thought you were all from Portugal, but it seems I'm wrong. It's really interesting to know that people around the world study Portuguese. I mean, you study Portuguese, don't you? How can you speak this language so well? And why? Do you like it or need it? I'm just curious, OK? Smile

Do you guys use MSN Messenger? If you want and don't mind, we could chat someday. Send me a private messenger here, at this forum, with your addresses and I'll add you to my contact list, so that we can chat, OK?

Kisses for all! Smile

Bruno
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 1:16

Hey Bruno!! Smile

Welcome here!!!

I loved the music that you posted!! It's fascinating!! Really!!

As for me, I'm Alexandra and I'm from Romania. I understamd Spanish very well. Don't ask me why and how :kataus: . I can't speak it very well though.
I understand Portuguese a little. There are similar words in our languages. It is a little bit more difficult with the pronunciation. I have 2 friends which would love to study your language. But they don't...yet.

Once again, welcome among us!! I hope you'll have a great time here. We all love 'patinaj' (in Romanian) here and many more things!! We speak about almost everything :kataus: Just name a topic :wink:

See ya Bruno,
Beijinhos,
Alex
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 1:19

I have a problem affraid

I watched the movie "Phantom of the Opera" again...and again. Twice in the last week. And again I fall in love with it. I can't take out of my head the music. I listen to it everyday.....and the thing is that I know the songs for a while now. It's not the first time I hear them.

I know the movie has its faults but besides this it is amazing!! The book, the story, the music......I need a break Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul - 16:47

Hi! Yesterday I was on the concert of Chambao in Plovdiv lol! It was fabulous! They're definitely one of my favourite bands! The music they play is awesome, also the voice of Mari is amazing! And she even tried to speak Bulgarian, very well, btw :vo: They are very charismatic people :dube: In one word - I'm in love in their music :kataus:
Maria (or anyone), can you find me their song Ahi estas tu? I can't find it in the BG sites, I found only Pokito a poko and Playas de Barbate, but I love all their songs (at least these ones I heard yesterday)!

Hugs!
:luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul - 18:48

Hmm..I don't know them Sad
My computer is such a mess that it restarts at almost every move I make affraid . And my download program is not working...so currently I can't download a thing Sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 10:11

Alex, if your computer works well Wink , you can see these videos:
My favourite song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERuDnpNEOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyz621FAzAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtuCQPJk6c

Another wonderful song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74gDVTUvIn4

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 20:36

Lovely songs by Chambao!!! sunny sunny sunny
Thanks for sharing this, Vania.

Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 20:44

Quote :
By the way, where are you all from? I know Vania is from Bulgaria, right? What about the rest of you? You speak Portuguese, then I thought you were all from Portugal, but it seems I'm wrong. It's really interesting to know that people around the world study Portuguese. I mean, you study Portuguese, don't you? How can you speak this language so well? And why? Do you like it or need it? I'm just curious, OK? Smile

Do you guys use MSN Messenger? If you want and don't mind, we could chat someday.

Bruno, we are a mixed international Forum!!! Razz Razz Razz
There are people from Europe , Canada, the States and now Brazil!!! Razz Razz
There are people from Russia ( our administrator is Russian) and our moderator is Canadian!!! Razz Razz
There are people from almost every country in Europe, but let me say : from Bulgaria, Russia Romania, Hungary, Spain, France, Italy , Portugal..and so on!!!
Albena and Max, the World Champs are from Bulgaria , Max was born in Russia , but he represents Bulgaria!!! sunny sunny

Em relação a conversarmos pelo messenger, porque não???Será mesmo muito interessante!!! Estou quase a ir para férias , mas um dia destes falamos!!!

BEIJOS!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 21:00

Vania wrote:
Alex, if your computer works well Wink , you can see these videos:
My favourite song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERuDnpNEOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyz621FAzAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtuCQPJk6c

Another wonderful song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74gDVTUvIn4

ENJOY!

Thank you!! Luckily I can watch youtube videos or download things from the forum... Smile

I like the songs. Not dying for them but I like them... Erm.. There is one I like in particular, but I can't remember which one :blush2:

Thanks zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 21:40

Quoting Bea
Quote :
There are people from Russia ( our administrator is Russian) and our moderator is Canadian!!! Razz Razz
There are people from almost every country in Europe, but let me say : from Bulgaria, Russia Romania, Hungary, Spain, France, Italy , Portugal..and so on!!!
Albena and Max, the World Champs are from Bulgaria , Max was born in Russia , but he represents Bulgaria!!! sunny sunny

Em relação a conversarmos pelo messenger, porque não???Será mesmo muito interessante!!! Estou quase a ir para férias , mas um dia destes falamos!!!

And you forgot Netherlands!! Wink
This Forum is STH!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 14:54

Bea heart2 heart2

I like the way you describe this Forum!!! :vo: :vo: :vo: :vo:

Vania!
heart2

Thanks for the songs by CHAMBAO!! sunny sunny cheers cheers

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:54

Maria wrote"
Quote :
Bea heart2 heart2

I like the way you describe this Forum!!! :vo: :vo: :vo: :vo:

we are the best fans there are, queridinhas! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
:wink:

I am downloading another song by Ivete :kataus: along with Alexandro Sanz :kataus: :kataus: Corazon Partio, half portuguese / half spanish ..and I´ll post it soon""

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/6180c3ff64eab33724f38b9a058be772/04+Coraz%F3n+Partio+-+Part.+Esp.-+Alejandro+Sanz.wma.html
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 0:44

And have you all heard of Slavi Trifonov's new song with the winner from the bulgarian music idol - Nevena. The song is amazing
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/zp0gvB7
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 10:22

iv4eto_k wrote:
And have you all heard of Slavi Trifonov's new song with the winner from the bulgarian music idol - Nevena. The song is amazing
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/zp0gvB7

not bad just because we love I can't wait for her first album, I think it will be very successful!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul - 17:57

Thanks for the song!! It´s beautiful. heart2 :vo:

I don´t konw why , but most people here are listening again to the best portuguese gothic metal band " Moonspell " that sings in english. Razz :wink:

I selected this video and song Nocturna :kataus: :kataus: because our "meninu keridu" Marco, is on the clip. It was back in 2001 and he had just come back from studying drama in NY!!

Enjoy.. :kataus: :kataus: :dube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCIxxVgDsOg

It´s so fantastic!!
:respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul - 0:09

Shocked Shocked Moonspell!? I didn't know they are Portugese!! Shocked

This is great!! Some of my friends listen to Moonspell quite often...I know randomly some songs...I like them :woow:

They had a concert in my city few years ago..maybe 2.
Heh..had no idea they are Portugese...Razz

Thanks for the link :vo:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul - 13:15

I am glad you enjoyed it: :wink: As a matter of fact most people don´t know they are a portuguese band..LOOOLLL! :respect:

Beijos
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 16:58

Serena wrote:
Quoting Bea
Quote :

And you forgot Netherlands!! Wink
This Forum is STH!!! lol! lol!

yay, Netherlands :smile: Serena didn't foregt my country :wink: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 18:22

Of course not, Rachel. how could I?I know you are from the netherlands. we had so many interesting talks about the Da Vinci Code. Remember.

marco is so cute in that video.. heart2 :dube: :kataus: He was only twenty five, I guess...

Beijinhos
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul - 20:57

Serena wrote:

marco is so cute in that video.. heart2 :dube: :kataus: He was only twenty five, I guess...
lol! hehe....how come he had a part in a moonspell video?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul - 22:04

Quoting Alexandra!
Quote :
Serena wrote:

[size=9] lol! hehe....how come he had a part in a moonspell video?[/size

I don´t know for sure, but I can tell you that they,( Moonspell members and Marco) belong to the portuguese culture elite. They studied abroad , write books, teach at Universities .. :stari: :stari: :stari:they are friends.So, sometimes they work together...
Belong to a kind of exclusive Arts and culture club in Lisbon. :stari:Some were born in Mozambique, have definitely the influence of british culture in them, because some studied in South Africa, although some of them say they did not like the experience, Marco said he even hated it.
Fernando Ribeiro , the Vocalist , presented a poetry book ( his second) last i3th July in Lisbon.
lol!

what are you listening to? - Page 17 Moonspellqy0

Fernando Ribeiro presenting his last poetry book.

Beijos
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul - 22:14

Serena wrote:

I don´t know for sure, but I can tell you that they,( Moonspell members and Marco) belong to the portuguese culture elite. They studied abroad , write books, teach at Universities .. :stari: :stari: :stari:they are friends.So, sometimes they work together...

Woaah!! Really?! Great piece of information. It's quite fascinating :wink:

Quote :
Fernando Ribeiro , the Vocalist , presented a poetry book ( his second) last i3th July in Lisbon.
lol!
I had no idea that the guy writes poetry :woow:
I like dark and sometimes philosophical poetry. Is it like that? Did you read the book!?

Shame on me :disap:....if I would have known his name I would have probably guest that he is Spanish or Portugese...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul - 22:40

I haven´t read the book yet.
Here is a pic of the Cover.

The title in english is " Important Dialogues."

what are you listening to? - Page 17 Fernandoribeirodialogodeh6.th

Its about love between two people.

Here is the link to the Forum in their website in english about the book.

http://forum.moonspell.com/viewtopic.php?t=39737&start=0

Beijinhos
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 0:19

Here is a song very popular right now here!

A cooperation song lol! in brazilian portuguese and english between Vanessa da Mata and Ben Harper.. I happen to like it very much..
People here looove it..It´s called Boa Sorte / Good luck!!

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is3pwbkLXwU

Beijinhos
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 21:13

Dear fans , I am back for a day or two and UAUUU!! so many messages and info about the Moonspell band!! I am happy you enjoyed it!!! sunny sunny sunny

My very best favourite song now is Ilumina- me!!
Serena has already posted it some time ago..
but here is the link in youtube!!!

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :woow: :woow: ( my people is so romantic.. heart2 :stari: . The singer was born in Porto and is one of the most popular singers in this country. I LOOOOOOOOVE THEEEE SONG!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkTSPaFFxn8

it´s soooo beautiful !!

:woow:

:surce: :surce: :surce:

P.S It means : while tomorrow does not come our lovemaking is pure light!!!UAUUUU!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you listening to?
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Music-
Jump to: