Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what are you listening to?

Go down 
+38
missmuffin
viktoria
giaduz
*~rachel~*
iv4eto_k
brunces
Lacey
IcePrincessx3
mikkie14
Anya
risha_11
cute_n_gorgeous
Allegro
Reynnou
russianskaterdiva
atlantis
artonice
mila
FeuTendre
Marina
rosee
Grace
Serena
Elfaria
MARI
OlEnka
yi1031
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Lindi
christie
Vania
alexandra
Elv
Maria
Lana
Morgana
marie
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

what are you listening to? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 2:20

alexandra wrote:
Well..Alex is unsatisfied with the present romanian music market. Even if there are talented bands, I don't like the style...off!

:kataus: oh yesss... i remember we were talking about this! Wink i am completely unsatisfied with the canadian music market. Embarassed so that makes two of us! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 2:31

Vania wrote:
That's a song of Sade I like very much: Your love is king (I hope you'll like it
Wink )

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=51F10F496DB52EB7

KISSES!

I'm not usually a fan of Sade. Embarassed But this was a nice song. :wink: Thanks, Vania! Smile I definitly did like it! zvet

:kiss: Kisses!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 9:48

Thanks, Lana! I'm glad you liked the song. nice I like the lyrics - Your love is king crwoning in my heart heart2 nice

I like few songs of Sade - Smooth operator for example, she has one song Hang on to your love - it's not very popular but it's nice, if yousendit works (because it has moods shocked as Alex says about her pc) I'll try to upload it.

Hugsss!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 20:02

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Well..Alex is unsatisfied with the present romanian music market. Even if there are talented bands, I don't like the style...off!

:kataus: oh yesss... i remember we were talking about this! Wink i am completely unsatisfied with the canadian music market. Embarassed so that makes two of us! Razz

well..there are a few good bands, but the main trend is a very bad one. And there are so many of them who just steel the song from somewhere else and make it sound worse... affraid . I'm glad I'm not the only one Wink
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 23:24

I am listenin to this:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=73D4A35A7067A305
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 23:47

rosee wrote:
I am listenin to this:

Ohhhoohoo.. zvet I know this song, although I've never heard this variant/version. I know only Nick Cave's version. I think there are more, though.
Thank you roseeeee...thank you. It's lovely :stari: zvet
She has a clear, cristal voice !! I like this one very much!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 23:58

rosee wrote:
I am listenin to this:

This file wouldn't open for me. :disap: Too bad... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:04

alexandra wrote:
well..there are a few good bands, but the main trend is a very bad one. And there are so many of them who just steel the song from somewhere else and make it sound worse... affraid . I'm glad I'm not the only one Wink

yeah, i find the same thing is happening here. Shocked canadian artists are just making bad copies of american hip hop music. it's quite horrible to listen to. silent i may try to post some of the music that i like, later. Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:15

rosee wrote:
I am listenin to this:

Ohh, THANK YOU VERY-VERY MUCH, ROSEE, FOR SHARING WITH US!! zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet It's so cuute you do this! :vo: nice :stari: But, I can't listen to the songs in this format.. Sad only .mp3 and .wav.. Sad Can someone help me? Please! poklon poklon poklon loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:21

This is a song by a Canadian Indie-Pop artist, Feist. :wink: The style is a bit unusual, but her voice is very lovely. :stari: And it's the best Canadian song that I have heard on the radio in months. :zy:

Mushaboom by Feist

I'll try to find something better to post. tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:33

Thank you, sestrichka!! cheers cheers cheers :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:45

Lerka wrote:
Thank you, sestrichka!! cheers cheers cheers :stari:

Did you like it at all, Lerochka? :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:47

Lana wrote:
This is a song by a Canadian Indie-Pop artist, Feist. :wink: The style is a bit unusual, but her voice is very lovely. :stari: And it's the best Canadian song that I have heard on the radio in months. :zy:

Mushaboom by Feist

I'll try to find something better to post. tchin-tchin

Thank you zvet
I'm listening it right now.
I admit the sound is a bit unusual, but I think it's very interesting. I enjoy listening this kind of music. It's getting better righ now, faster..
It's over...I enjoyed listening this song Wink

Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:51

alexandra wrote:
Thank you zvet
I'm listening it right now.
I admit the sound is a bit unusual, but I think it's very interesting. I enjoy listening this kind of music. It's getting better righ now, faster..
It's over...I enjoyed listening this song Wink

I'm glad that you liked it, Alex! zvet I like the song, now. But at first, I absolutely hated it. Razz Weird, how much you can change your mind about something. :wink:

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:52

MAGic diable wrote:
rosee wrote:
I am listenin to this:

Ohh, THANK YOU VERY-VERY MUCH, ROSEE, FOR SHARING WITH US!! zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet It's so cuute you do this! :vo: nice :stari: But, I can't listen to the songs in this format.. Sad only .mp3 and .wav.. Sad Can someone help me? Please! poklon poklon poklon loveall

It openes, for me, with real player. I think you can find it on internet. It's a rma. (= real media player )

This is what I use
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:ecaQDipRxdwJ:www.real.com/+real+media+player+free+download&hl=ro&gl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=1
or

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:JNtcvOdXDYkJ:www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139_4-10255189.html+real+media+player+free+download&hl=ro&gl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=3
(I think they both work for this....not sure though)

It means you haven't listened to "solnyshka" Sad I posted in the Russian music topic. Sad Sad I wanted so much to share the song with you..maybe you'll manage to listen
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 1:03

Lanochka wrote:
Did you like it at all, Lerochka?
I don't know, Laur! :kataus: :luvzy: My computer is too slow :kataus: I have to wait for about 20 minutes to get the song! But, I'll tell you what I think, later! :wink:

alexandra wrote:
It openes, for me, with real player. I think you can find it on internet. It's a rma. (= real media player )This is what I use
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:ecaQDipRxdwJ:www.real.com/+real+media+player+free+download&hl=ro&gl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=1
orhttp://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:JNtcvOdXDYkJ:www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139_4-10255189.html+real+media+player+free+download&hl=ro&gl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=3
(I think they both work for this....not sure though)

It means you haven't listened to "solnyshka" Sad I posted in the Russian music topic. Sad Sad I wanted so much to share the song with you..maybe you'll manage to listen
Ohh, thank you, my dear Alex! :<33: I'll install Real Player cheers I wanted to do this, but.... but I haven't yet! :zy: hehe :zy: :<33: *hugs for sweet Alex* :<33: zvet
Don't worry, dear! I know this song! heart2 It is very cute Smile we used to sing it in school when we had our music class! :vo: :stari: I love this song very-very much! nice :stari: The lyrics are awesome :stari: "My dear, my dear forest sun" ("sun" means a very cute diminutive :dube: hehe :luvzy: ) the song is very warm and kind, I'm so happy you love it, Alex! cheers :<33: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 1:07

Lerochka wrote:
Lanochka wrote:
Did you like it at all, Lerochka?
I don't know, Laur! :kataus: :luvzy: My computer is too slow :kataus: I have to wait for about 20 minutes to get the song! But, I'll tell you what I think, later! :wink:

:kataus: Oh okay. Smile That's all right. :wink: hehe. :zy: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 1:19

Lana wrote:
Eeeeeee. My best friend in Toronto loves Feist! Actually, my best friend in Toronto might know Feist, her sister is a music agent. :kataus:

Anyway, thanks Lana! Somehow I didn't have this one, and I really like it. zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 1:24

MAGic diable wrote:

Don't worry, dear! I know this song! heart2 It is very cute Smile we used to sing it in school when we had our music class! :vo: :stari: I love this song very-very much! nice :stari: The lyrics are awesome :stari: "My dear, my dear forest sun" ("sun" means a very cute diminutive :dube: hehe :luvzy: ) the song is very warm and kind, I'm so happy you love it, Alex! cheers :<33: :stari:
Hmmm Embarassed
I'm not sure we are talking about same piece Embarassed As far as I heard, this is a traditional gypsy song. It has a lot of chorus in it. I doubt that you sang this in school. But if it's the same and you did sang this, than it's amasing..wow..!! :respect:
If it's another one, different from which you learnt in school, I will ask you, pretty, pretty much to post it here. When you'll have time, of course (and if you have it Wink ) It sounds very cute and nice. Thanks for the lyrics Wink they are very beautiful. :<33:

I actually tried to find "sun" to see if i's the same song...nope.. scratch

Wel...we'll see..

I have to go now.
I wish you all a beautiful eveningm sweet dreams and a lovely day tomorrow.
:<33: :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 1:31

I forgot to mention that it is from "Bednaya Nastya 's" soundtrack Embarassed Embarassed . But it's beautiful :stari: so far, among my favourite russian songs :stari: Will you, pleaseeee poklon , please tell me if it's the same with the one you know?!? Thank you solnyshka Lerka (it means more than "dear", right? Please tell me I'm not confusing things Embarassed ) :<33:

I identified something: lyuba solnyshka..."aaai, haai lyuba.....paka solnyshka" - is she saying adieu to her love? Sad
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 20:28

Hi girls!!! Basketball wow everybody talkes about music on here! Nice thread! Very Happy

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Lana! I'm glad you liked the song. nice I like the lyrics - Your love is king crwoning in my heart heart2 nice

I like few songs of Sade - Smooth operator for example, she has one song Hang on to your love - it's not very popular but it's nice, if yousendit works (because it has moods shocked as Alex says about her pc) I'll try to upload it.

Hugsss!

I really love Smooth Operator! She has nice voice and always write mood songs! and I have been singing this song at Karaoke!(I also like to sing Britney!! Razz) maybe you know, Grishuk and Zhulin skated with Smooth Operator at World Pro Very Happy

Recently, I'm always listening "af-radio" on the Abercrombie & Fitch website :wink: you can see headphone icon on there and click this icon to open the "af-radio" window. it's non-stop streaming to listen dance music! Cool I REALLY LOVE DANCE MUSIC!! sometimes, go to the club and dancing with cool music :jump1: :jump2: :jump3: Btw, I downloaded Busta Rhymes "I know what you want -feat. Mariah Carey-" (it's Maxim's favorite song Cool ) to my iTunes! it's so sexy and cool R&B song!
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 23:08

alexandra wrote:
I forgot to mention that it is from "Bednaya Nastya 's" soundtrack Embarassed Embarassed . But it's beautiful :stari: so far, among my favourite russian songs :stari: Will you, pleaseeee poklon , please tell me if it's the same with the one you know?!? Thank you solnyshka Lerka (it means more than "dear", right? Please tell me I'm not confusing things Embarassed ) :<33:

I identified something: lyuba solnyshka..."aaai, haai lyuba.....paka solnyshka" - is she saying adieu to her love? Sad
Ohh, yes, now I understand about which song you told me, Alex! Wink Yeah, it's very beautiful! But I was talking about another song.. it's called "Solnyshko lesnoe" Smile it's very nice, too! I'll try to find it if you are curious! Razz It is a very russian song. Very Happy And yes, solnyshko (but when you pronounce it sounds like you write "solnyshka" Smile ) means more than dear, it's cuter :wink: I love when my friends call me that way very much Razz so, draga Alex, you are sooo sweet to call me that way! :<33: And "Poka solnyshko" -> really means adieu.. Sad

mila wrote:
Btw, I downloaded Busta Rhymes "I know what you want -feat. Mariah Carey-" (it's Maxim's favorite song Cool ) to my iTunes! it's so sexy and cool R&B song!
oops.. Embarassed And I don't like this song Sad Although I like R&B..
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 0:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:
mila wrote:
Btw, I downloaded Busta Rhymes "I know what you want -feat. Mariah Carey-" (it's Maxim's favorite song Cool ) to my iTunes! it's so sexy and cool R&B song!
oops.. Embarassed And I don't like this song Sad Although I like R&B..

Ohh you don't like it? it's sorry shocked(I already shared this song with Rady in MSN!) but I'm so happy you're also R&B fan! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 1:07

mila wrote:
Ohh you don't like it? it's sorry shocked(I already shared this song with Rady in MSN!) but I'm so happy you're also R&B fan! :wink:
Yeah, I know Sad but, yes, I like R&B very much! :dube: My favourite group is SLOT (russian) Razz and T.E.O.N.A. (it is also russian.. russian girl who has fantastic voice and sings R&B Wink ) Alex knows T.E.O.N.A. Laughing
And wooow, you spoke to Rady today! Bravo! I miss her so much! Sad I'm not very often on the MSN, so I haven't talked with her for ages.. Sad and she doesn't have time to write here.. Radyyy!!! poklon Miss u!
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 1:49

*MAGic diable* wrote:
mila wrote:
Yeah, I know Sad but, yes, I like R&B very much! :dube: My favourite group is SLOT (russian) Razz and T.E.O.N.A. (it is also russian.. russian girl who has fantastic voice and sings R&B Wink ) Alex knows T.E.O.N.A. Laughing
And wooow, you spoke to Rady today! Bravo! I miss her so much! Sad I'm not very often on the MSN, so I haven't talked with her for ages.. Sad and she doesn't have time to write here.. Radyyy!!! poklon Miss u!

I only know russian duo who are t.A.T.u(they came to Japan few years ago) and Smash(maybe russian idol? I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding!)I didn't know SLOT and T.E.O.N.A, but I'll try to find their music on the internet Very Happy usually I listen R&B, pops, black music and more!:wink: and yes, I talked with Rady in MSN today Very Happy we often talk in MSN and sometimes in Skype Very Happy I hope you'll have time to talk with us in MSN or Skype! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to?   what are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you listening to?
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Music-
Jump to: