Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game: Who is on the photo?

Go down 
+9
risha_11
Maria
Marina
*~rachel~*
Lana
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Vania
rosee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 21:25

Vania wrote:
I've found some child photos of skaters Very Happy Can you recognize them Twisted Evil ?

(...)

This cuuuute pic have been posted already in the forum Wink :Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 5210ada306bcum5
Hint-it's the same girl: Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 7b2b3eee834diy7

(...)

She got married on the same day like me But it's a hint only for me hahaha.
Seriously - she was skating with Ilya Averbukh before to move in ********* and his partner is now sports commentator in ***********

Ähhh... Marina Anissina??? Question She was a former partner of Ilia Averbukh, before she changed to France, but I don´t know if she´s married. I know that her "new" dancing partner, Gwendal Peizerat, is commentator on Eurosport. So it would fit! ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 21:40

Vania wrote:
Vania wrote:

heart2 heart2 heart2 Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 22542522d4fdii6

Well, she's skating in pair with his boyfriend (husband??? I'm not sure if they got married)

P.S. If this could help you - for me it's the best pair ever!!! I had the chance to watch them live when they were in Sofia and since then I like them even more!

If you had written "dancing pair" I would have tried with "Rita Drobiazko", but in "normal" pairs scratch ... Ufff ... married or not married? skated in Sofia?, the best pair ever? ... Ähhh scratch ... I fear I need some hints more Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...
Is she still skating or has she finished skating? And when was she skating in Sofia? What show was it? Or: If you want to make it easier for us here Wink : For what country is / was she skating?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 22:00

Good! You recognized Marina Anissina! She got married on 23/02 this year with her partner from the Stars on Ice show. He made the purposal on the ice, as I know, I read it in the Russian forum of the show.

here you can find pics from the both ceremonies - the "civil" and the religious:
http://www.svadbann.ru/new-20-342.html
http://www.kp.ru/daily/24092.5/322391/

I like her dress, although not a typical bride's gown Rolling Eyes (I mean the orange dress) but those tights Shocked Shocked Shocked ....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 22:05

As for the other girl - she was in Sofia last year on the show Ice sympathy, they're still skating but only in shows. What else.... her name starts with M. :blush2:

Another hint (if you followed Ice Age 2) - Mihail Galustian :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 22:19

Vania wrote:
As for the other girl - she was in Sofia last year on the show Ice sympathy, they're still skating but only in shows. What else.... her name starts with M. :blush2:

Another hint (if you followed Ice Age 2) - Mihail Galustian :mdr:

Ahhh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!! MARIA PETROVA!!! sunny sunny
That´s Maria? Really??? WOW!!! Really nice child Very Happy !
I like Maria and Alexei Tikhonov very much, too, and I was very sad when they retired...
And for the marriage of Maria: I remember reading some years ago that Maria is married to another sportsman, a hockey player, volleyball player or something like this. But I don´t know if this is true!

Vania wrote:
Quote :
Good! You recognized Marina Anissina! She got married on 23/02 this year with her partner from the Stars on Ice show. He made the purposal on the ice, as I know, I read it in the Russian forum of the show.

here you can find pics from the both ceremonies - the "civil" and the religious:
http://www.svadbann.ru/new-20-342.html
http://www.kp.ru/daily/24092.5/322391/

I like her dress, although not a typical bride's gown (I mean the orange dress) but those tights ....

Ups Oh my! ... No, no, not because of Marina´s dress, but because of that guy... :blink: ... She "found" that guy in Stars on Ice? Oh my god!!! pale... He looks a little bit ... eccentric lol! ...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 8:53

Petra wrote:

Ups Oh my! ... No, no, not because of Marina´s dress, but because of that guy... :blink: ... She "found" that guy in Stars on Ice? Oh my god!!! pale... He looks a little bit ... eccentric lol! ...

Yes, I think you're right! He looks very ... strange! I've seen him once, he's a singer and he had a concert in Plovdiv a couple of years ago - he performed Vladimir Visotsky's songs, also Visotsky's son was there. It was a very nice concert, I liked him a lot (I mean I like his singing) I think I can understand why Marina likes him :mdr: if he often sings songs to her .... :kataus: Just kidding! But seriously - he has a kind of charisma on the stage and you can not dislike him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: Who is on the photo?   Game: Who is on the photo? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: Who is on the photo?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12