Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds 2006- Free Dance!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Worlds 2006- Free Dance!   Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 22:06

Hola, dear girls! heart2

I have been turning this on my mind since the competition!
Albie and Max were onlt 3rd in the Free!! nooo nooo
I don't agree! nooo Their routine was the most difficult one, :sad1:so I don't understand the judges reasoning! I know that their scores were very good, but they were only 3rd...and I didn't notice any mistakes!
nooo nooo nooo
Sooooo...what do you think, girls ?
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2006- Free Dance!   Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 22:22

hi querida!

I think that the judges made the marks of the Canadians higher because they had to take if not the gold at leats the silver-but it wasn't enough. sunny Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil And the difference between Albena and Max's free dance and Drobiazko and Vanagas's was only 0,01 so their programs are more or less equal. That's why I'm not very surprised
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2006- Free Dance!   Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 23:25

Hola, dear Marie heart2

Thanks for your explanation. As a matter of fact I knew that it was very close, but I didn't realize it was that close. :| Wink
And I agree with you about the Canadian team too. Perhaps competing in Canada had a lot of influence...
However, I don't agree with the 3rd place after the three dances, nooo I think Margarita and Povilas should be on that podium...

loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2006- Free Dance!   Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 0:00

i have to admit that the canadians did a lovely job. i was not expecting for such performances. but i expected some higher grades exactly like in the case of margaglio and fusarpoli. although here, in this case, they deserved the silver.
but, on the other hand i think that albena and maxims FD was far more better than that of dubreuil and lauzon. but i think that it would have been too much for the judges to admit that all the 3 dances were the best..they had to balance things...so they balcanced the situation by giving them the 3rd position with FD..

anyway, lithuanians were great. i really like them. i was hoping for them to win the silver or the bronze. and i'm glad that they are friends with albena and maxim. they are all really good and nice people.

i have nothing agains tanith and agosto but i don't particulary like their way of dancing and the way in which they create/imagine the programs...hope nobody will be upset by this remark...Embarassed

bye..
maybe i'm wrong with all this. but in the end, albena and maxim are still the 1st!! no matter what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2006- Free Dance!   Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 10:12

Hi, girls,
I agree with Alexandra, the FD of Rita and Povilas was also great, I liked both programs equally (of Albena and Max and of the lithuanians). Me too, I would give them the silver, and the bronze - of the canadians or of the french duet, if it depend from me, but it doesn't Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2006- Free Dance!   Worlds 2006- Free Dance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds 2006- Free Dance!
Page 1 of 1