Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sinead and John Kerr

Go down 
+20
dobrovesta
aline
Mel
*~rachel~*
Lana
Marina
russianskaterdiva
YagudinRocks
Grace
nyx
cute_n_gorgeous
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Serena
Bea
Morgana
mila
rosee
Vania
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:31

Yeah, Lyra, I'll post the music! :wink:

Lerka wrote:
Poor Lerka's coach... But now, I'm sure he (or she ? She I think) is used to receive your crazy ideas ! :kataus:
Don't worry, Marish! She is just wonderful :dube: and sometimes she likes my crazy ideas Razz lol! so, I still can hope, she will "see" me in that image.. American Indian Lerka Laughing :mdr: Fab, eh? :zy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Lerka wrote:
Poor Lerka's coach... But now, I'm sure he (or she ? She I think) is used to receive your crazy ideas ! :kataus:
Don't worry, Marish! She is just wonderful :dube: and sometimes she likes my crazy ideas Razz lol! so, I still can hope, she will "see" me in that image.. American Indian Lerka Laughing :mdr: Fab, eh? :zy:

Thanks for posting the music!! Haha...yes, in a way I can imagine you as an American Indian. But an image of you keeps popping up in my head: I can't say! of you in a feather head dress and animal skins is making me laugh very hard... :kataus: forgive me if I've offended anyone...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 5:29

Lerka wrote:

Lerka wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: Lerka, I hope your coach is as lovely & crazy, as you are! zvet I just saw a really beautiful dress that was in the Native American theme. :luvzy: I'll try to go find the pic and post it for you. Bravo! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 11:55

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohhhh, it's just fab I haven't seen this stupid French TV program! Razz That's the name of it? Laughing
The name of this stupid program Are you stupid of so is "A prendre ou à laisser". It's a game. And the speaker is just stupid, I hate him !!!

That one with the boxes, right? I've watch it couple of times. I watch too the Italian version - I can tell you their speaker is more stupid Rolling Eyes he's absolutely annoying affraid But there, they use wonderful music - the soundtrack of Gladiator, the Ode of Joy, Once upon a time in America and..... Handel lol! the same music that A&M chose for their FD :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:32

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:
The name of this stupid program Are you stupid of so is "A prendre ou à laisser". It's a game. And the speaker is just stupid, I hate him !!!
That one with the boxes, right? I've watch it couple of times. I watch too the Italian version - I can tell you their speaker is more stupid Rolling Eyes he's absolutely annoying affraid But there, they use wonderful music - the soundtrack of Gladiator, the Ode of Joy, Once upon a time in America and..... Handel lol! the same music that A&M chose for their FD :stari:
Yes, with the boxes ! Vania, you're incredible, you know everything in France (PJ, our stupid games...) :respect:
Yes, the game is silly but music is great (they didn't invent it, that's why music is great I think ! :mdr2: )
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:36

Marina wrote:
Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yes, with the boxes ! Vania, you're incredible, you know everything in France (PJ, our stupid games...) :respect:
Yes, the game is silly but music is great (they didn't invent it, that's why music is great I think ! :mdr2: )

Is it something like celebrities in boxes that have to answer questions? Suspect just wondering...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:40

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Is it something like celebrities in boxes that have to answer questions? Suspect just wondering...
Not at all. Vania ??? poklon Could you explain please, I think I won't be clear... Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:52

russianskaterdiva wrote:

Thanks for posting the music!! Haha...yes, in a way I can imagine you as an American Indian. But an image of you keeps popping up in my head: I can't say! of you in a feather head dress and animal skins is making me laugh very hard... :kataus: forgive me if I've offended anyone...
Well, I do have dark hair Razz I have some feathers Razz what else? Laughing Animal skin dress Razz yes, I should think of it!
So, Lanochka, if you have a photo for me.. :blush2: it would be so fab, sestrichka! zvet

But this smiley I can't say! makes me laugh so hard lol! remember it was invented and posted for... ?? :kataus: affraid

Laur, my coach is super lovely, but Erm.. she is not crazy Weep at all Weep :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:55

Marina wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
Not at all. Vania ??? poklon Could you explain please, I think I won't be clear... Oh my poor head!

i was just wondering. there is an american show like that...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:18

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Marina wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

i was just wondering. there is an american show like that...
Hey, guys!!! Off topic as usual!) It's Sin & John's topic! bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:
We're not as off-topic as you think, because we're talking about a game that uses the Kerrs' music ! :teasing:
But you're right, we should stop it... :angel2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:42

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
We're not as off-topic as you think, because we're talking about a game that uses the Kerrs' music ! :teasing:
But you're right, we should stop it... :angel2:
Ah yes, of course, I forgot about your reasoning :mdr: Ok, ok Laughing you are allowed lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:49

Lerka wrote:
So, Lanochka, if you have a photo for me.. :blush2: it would be so fab, sestrichka! zvet

But this smiley I can't say! makes me laugh so hard lol! remember it was invented and posted for... ?? :kataus: affraid

Laur, my coach is super lovely, but Erm.. she is not crazy Weep at all Weep :kataus:

Here it is. zvet I'm not sure if you will like it, sestrichka. :wink: I think it's pretty. :stari:

Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Nativeamericandresssq6.th

I can't say! Oh yeah, I know all right. Razz I don't really want to say, though. :zy: I think Lyra might be offended. Buh.. zvet

One of my coaches (not my main one) is a little crazy. :kataus: She was International level from Canada. :luvzy: She's not very old and still brilliantly flexible. Wink It's funny, because if you do a movement wrong... Laughing She'll show you how the movement is supposed to look. Shocked And of course, it will be a million times better than anything you can do. :kataus: Razz

Off topic as usual!) Soooo... back to Sin & John! :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 1:23

Thank you, Laur! zvet The dress is very lovely! :stari: I'm not just a big fan of yellow :blush2: I think of doing something more brown, maybe? Eh? Laughing

Oh-oh! Lyra can offend everyone if she wants herself! bla-bla-bla lol! sorry, Lyra! zvet Nothing bad as always! :stari:

My Dancing coach (who was a rhytmic gymnast) is still brilliantly flexible, too! Shocked we didn't know that till last year and were super surprised!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked and the coach you are talking about is crazy.. about.. what?? Laughing About your routines? lol! "You must show how extremely flexible you are! Twisted Evil "
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 1:45

:cool: I really don't care what you say. I got over Navka, didn't I? I'd like to hear the comments! And besides, I post "please forgive me if I've offended anybody" in A LOT of my messages...I think the dress would be better if there was a little less yellow and more brown... :|

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 1:53

Lerka wrote:
Thank you, Laur! zvet The dress is very lovely! :stari: I'm not just a big fan of yellow :blush2: I think of doing something more brown, maybe? Eh? Laughing

My Dancing coach (who was a rhytmic gymnast) is still brilliantly flexible, too! Shocked we didn't know that till last year and were super surprised!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked and the coach you are talking about is crazy.. about.. what?? Laughing About your routines? lol! "You must show how extremely flexible you are! Twisted Evil "

I'm glad you liked it, Lerochka! zvet I wasn't sure if you would. Wink :stari: I'm not a big fan of yellow, either. shocked But the design is quite nice. nice And it would be fab a red-ish brown! :dube: Laughing

Your Dancing coach was a rhythmic gymnast? Bravo! Yay! Very Happy Mine can do over-splits without stretching. Shocked Oh, she's not that crazy. Razz Just a little intense. :respect: She doesn't think that I pull my ribbon hard enough and I don't always use all of my back flexiblity. Embarassed So, sometimes from across the gym, I'll hear, "Lauren, you know what I'm going to say! Smile Do it, again!!!" :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 19:27

Marina wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

I'll try - well, there are for example 20 competitors everyone has one box. I don't exactly how they choose who's gonna play, maybe there are some questions, I don't know. The player choose boxes and they open them, every box contains some prize - from 0,01 Euro to 500 000 Euro, if the player wants, he can change his box with someone else's one and finally he wins the money in his box, that he chose. That's really in brief, there are another rules, but I don,t know them well, because me neither, I don't like this game.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 20:27

Lyra wrote:
:cool: I really don't care what you say.

Please, this board is supposed to be friendly. zvet I don't want to say anything too harsh about Navka, because I know you like her, Lyra. :wink: There's a whole story behind this --> I can't say! smiley. Laughing Lerka knows it better than I do. :lmd:

Quote :
I think the dress would be better if there was a little less yellow and more brown... :|

Yeah, I totally agree. :vo: I was just posting it, because the design is gorgeous. :luvzy:

Biiiiig hugs Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 1:34

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

I'll try - well, there are for example 20 competitors everyone has one box. I don't exactly how they choose who's gonna play, maybe there are some questions, I don't know. The player choose boxes and they open them, every box contains some prize - from 0,01 Euro to 500 000 Euro, if the player wants, he can change his box with someone else's one and finally he wins the money in his box, that he chose. That's really in brief, there are another rules, but I don,t know them well, because me neither, I don't like this game.

Oh ok. Hehe...stupid games travel the world...we have something like that as well... :kataus:

loveall
Lyra

Quote :
Lyra wrote:
I really don't care what you say.

Please, this board is supposed to be friendly. I don't want to say anything too harsh about Navka, because I know you like her, Lyra. There's a whole story behind this --> smiley. Lerka knows it better than I do.

Oh you're fine. Please, do tell the story about the smiley!! :kataus: I'd love to hear it!! :kataus: Question though, does it have anything to do with a dream of Lerka's? Question Just wondering... Very Happy Honestly, I can deal with critiscism of my fave skaters...except for AM of course! We are allowed to have different opinions, but you're right. This board is supposed to be friendly and let's keep it that way! Now, this is off-topic. Poor Sin & John!! We seem to do this to every topic!! :kataus: P.S. The design is gorgeous though!! sunny
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 5:08

I FOUND GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!

I love this one!!! :kataus:
Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Sineadicecicleduelwe1.th
Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Sineadjohnandmaximaa7.th
Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Denismelissasineadalbiecn5.th
Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Albiemaxsineadandjohnil7.th
And my personal favorite: :kataus:
Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Sineadontherailroadtracwx8.th

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 16:49

Girls, do you know that both Sinead and John are too model and actor?
John played actually in some tv-series. Great, no? Very Happy they did it because they hadn't anough money for skating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Dec - 1:37

*~rachel~* wrote:
Girls, do you know that both Sinead and John are too model and actor?
John played actually in some tv-series. Great, no? Very Happy they did it because they hadn't anough money for skating.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure John was a stunt-double, too! lol! Or something...i don't know...I can't remember so forgive me if I'm wrong!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Dec - 15:02

The photos above are super cute! COOL! heart2 nice
It´s good to know news about them!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 17:30

Ohhh :dube: They are sooooooooooooo gorgeous... and photos of them with Albenka and Max Razz :dube: Awwww zvet :stari:
And I'm in love with the photo of Sinead lying Erm.. on the railway? lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 1:39

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohhh :dube: They are sooooooooooooo gorgeous... and photos of them with Albenka and Max Razz :dube: Awwww zvet :stari:
And I'm in love with the photo of Sinead lying Erm.. on the railway? lol!

Yes, she's lying on the railway...in Colorado... lol! I love the icesicle duel as well! :kataus: The railway I thought was supercute...so I made it my avatar... Razz

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinead and John Kerr
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: