Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sinead and John Kerr

Go down 
+20
dobrovesta
aline
Mel
*~rachel~*
Lana
Marina
russianskaterdiva
YagudinRocks
Grace
nyx
cute_n_gorgeous
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Serena
Bea
Morgana
mila
rosee
Vania
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Sinead and John Kerr Empty
PostSubject: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 15:07

I hope that sister and brother Kerr will have higher ranking next season :stari: I liked very much their FD this season (and their costumes!). Searching in Internet about any info about them, I found that their favourite skaters are Isabel and Paul Duchesnay :respect: aaaaaand .... Albena and Max! Don't worry One more reason to respect them!

Sinead and John Kerr Cimg05619jh

Aren't they cute!?! lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 16:09

I like them very much! and John Keer says: "Dans les patineurs actuels, [mes préférés sont] Denkova et Staviyski, même si leurs programmes cette saison sont moins innovants que par le passé. C'est certainement le couple de danse le plus naturel et le plus talentueux aujourd'hui"

So true :stari: !

I love their Justin timberlake Program!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 16:16

rosee wrote:
John Keer says: "Dans les patineurs actuels, [mes préférés sont] Denkova et Staviyski, même si leurs programmes cette saison sont moins innovants que par le passé. C'est certainement le couple de danse le plus naturel et le plus talentueux aujourd'hui"

HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! :vo: :vo: :vo: I AGREE!
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 16:32

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Vania wrote:
I hope that sister and brother Kerr will have higher ranking next season :stari: I liked very much their FD this season (and their costumes!). Searching in Internet about any info about them, I found that their favourite skaters are Isabel and Paul Duchesnay :respect: aaaaaand .... Albena and Max! Don't worry One more reason to respect them!

Sinead and John Kerr Cimg05619jh

Aren't they cute!?! lovely heart lovely heart

Dear Vania! :<33: thanks for starting Kerrs thread! Cool I really love their FD for last season!!! so amazing!!! I remember they recieved big supporting from canadian audience when they start to skate FD at the Worlds in Calgary!!! Very Happy and they are nice personatily like Albena and Maxim!!

and Thanks for sweet pic!!!!! Soooooo lovely!!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 20:54

Yes,they are awesome,so original! I love their Irish routine very much-so lively and vivid...Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 0:19

WONDERFUL COUPLE!!!!
heart2 heart2

WONDERFUL SCOTTISH MUSIC!!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart

THEY SIMPLY ROCKRD LAST SEASON!!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 2:15

BEA WROTE!!!

Quote :
WONDERFUL COUPLE!!!!
heart2 heart2

WONDERFUL SCOTTISH MUSIC!!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart

They really caught my unexperienced eye lol! , and I think they were wonderful!!!
I specially enjoyed the FREE DANCE!! SOOOO beautiful to a magical scottish music!! heart2 heart2

I felt that they were a little undermarked though!!
It's a team I am looking forward to seeing next deason!!! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 19:57

I happen to like Sinead and John!!! heart2 heart2

I think that their Free Dance was very special :dube: lasT season!!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart

I simply loved it!!! Rose Rose

I think Serena may be right!! I think that they were undermarked in the FREE DANCE!!! :disap: :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 10:08

Maria wrote:

I think Serena may be right!! I think that they were undermarked in the FREE DANCE!!! :disap: :disap: :disap:

I think you're right! Albie and Max were undermarked too (you remember that their FD was marked at 3rd place) luckily they had big advantage to the Canadians, otherwise I even don't want to imagine what would happen pale pale

I hope that Sinead and John will make another awesome FD next season and move 1-2 places higher.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul - 16:20

I have nothing to add, but... I adore them!!!!!!!!!!! :woow: Sinead is my another secret love :mdr: :luvzy: She is so sweet, so lovely girl.. I remember they went to CoR in 2004 and we talked with them :dube: they were not very well-known then, but I loved them.. lovely heart and I went to Sinead and we talked a bit.. I cheered for them during comp and then we met with them and talked Smile hehe Smile every day during Cup of Russia.. Sinead was so kind with me. She allowed me to watch their gala practice Rose and after Gala-exhibition, we reached agreement to meet again, to say bye-bye Smile and.. Sinead even kissed me Kisssssssssss
But.. I haven't seen them for 2 years already. So I guess Sinead doesn't remember me :disap: but.. they will be at CoR again! This year!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Sinead, please, tell me you still remember me :kataus: I'll make a sign for you for CoR :kataus: :respect:
I have invented a russian diminutive for Sinead :mdr: It is "Sineadochka" :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

It's a photo of me with Sinead and John.. :dube: it's not that good quality, but.. :angel2:
Sinead and John Kerr Sjrz2
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul - 17:29

*MAGic diable* wrote:

It's a photo of me with Sinead and John.. :dube: it's not that good quality, but.. :angel2:
Sinead and John Kerr Sjrz2

So cute photo :dube: :kataus: :dube: :kataus: Thanks, Lerka, for posting it! So, they're going to CoR Don't worry I hope you could meet them again Friends and talk ... When is the Cup of Russia?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 16:02

Hi!
I read that Sinead and John have chosen the Astor Piazzola's Libertango ( Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ) for their OD! cheers And the choreography is made by Christopher Dean :stari:
I think we'll watch two wonderful Libertangos these season geek

Uh, I just can't wait for Skate America :blush2:

Kisses!
:luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 16:29

Vania wrote:
Hi!
I read that Sinead and John have chosen the Astor Piazzola's Libertango ( Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ) for their OD! cheers And the choreography is made by Christopher Dean :stari:
I think we'll watch two wonderful Libertangos these season geek

Uh, I just can't wait for Skate America :blush2:

Kisses!
:luvzy:

Hmm.....but I don't really like when more couples have the same music...Sad but in this case...it's litle different...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 16:41

alexandra wrote:

Hmm.....but I don't really like when more couples have the same music...Sad but in this case...it's litle different...

I think now the couples don't have such a big choice, not that there aren't enough Tangos :wink: for every couple.
Besides that, I suppose Albie and Max and the Kerrs will be in different groups (at the worlds and at the euros) so, we won,t watch them one after the other :blush2:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeSat 21 Oct - 19:24

Magic Diable wrote!
Quote :

You look wonderful!
I very curious about this couple too!
I'm going to pay a special attention to them this season!I think that they have POTENTIAL!!! sunny sunny sunny heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeTue 24 Oct - 14:15

Serena wrote!
Quote :
I very curious about this couple too!
I'm going to pay a special attention to them this season!I think that they have POTENTIAL

Precisely my thoughts!! I couldnºt agree more..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeWed 1 Nov - 12:19

Two pics form their free dance:

Sinead and John Kerr Normalkerrs3ut6

Sinead and John Kerr Normalkerrs7e0nx7

It seems interesting ... Does someone know where can I find the video?
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 22:14

And I just wonder how come they got such a low place! I love them. Question Smile
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 22:59

Grace wrote:
Quote :
I think the Kerrs programs, or at least their FD, are on the FSVids website? But I don't have downloading access for the new season there and I can't check. Oh, duh, their FD is on YouTube. Here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy4CRR0Jvok

I like them too, but there's at least one stumble in the free dance that I noticed while watching. Maybe this cost them points?
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov - 19:08

The Kerrs placed low at SA because they were just not skating well. There's nothing more to it than that. I was surprised that they were in 4th after the CD (would have had them 5th, myself), and thought they were appropriately placed in both the OD and FD.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov - 19:15

Grace wrote:
The Kerrs placed low at SA because they were just not skating well. There's nothing more to it than that. I was surprised that they were in 4th after the CD (would have had them 5th, myself), and thought they were appropriately placed in both the OD and FD.
thanks for the explanation. Hope they'll improve ^)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeSun 5 Nov - 13:09

Grace wrote:
Yes, I was definitely why I was so upset for Kerrs.. not because of their place, but because of their skating.. :disap: It's ok, though, at the beginning of the season.. many-many skaters have some problems in October-December.. Still, I love them very much and I hope they'll improve. heart2 I'm waiting for it.. at... Cup of Russiaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari:

P.S. Vanichka! Thanks for the photos! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 6 Nov - 0:45

I love the Kerrs too and I looove the music they chose!

It's verrry beautiful and it makes the viewer interested because it siunds so magnificient and deep! heart2 :woow: heart2

I hope they do improve! nice
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeMon 6 Nov - 12:44

I like the KERRS !

And all I know now, is that I love this FREE DANCE!! heart2

It´s beautiful! I hope they get better!
Back to top Go down
YagudinRocks
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 20:49

Vania wrote:
Two pics form their free dance:

Sinead and John Kerr Normalkerrs3ut6

Sinead and John Kerr Normalkerrs7e0nx7

It seems interesting ... Does someone know where can I find the video?

great photos!!
where are these from? is this their new free dance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinead and John Kerr   Sinead and John Kerr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinead and John Kerr
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: