Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!

Go down 
+8
Serena
alexandra
mila
Lana
rosee
Grace
Vania
*MAGic diable*
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 21:52

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Serena wrote:
Mila wrote!

Quote :
I checked GP assignments at my working!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo surprised ALBENA AND MAXIM GOES TO SKATE AMERICA AND TROPHEE ERIC BOMPARD!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Especially for Skate America, I think that it's first time for them to entry at S.A!? Shocked I thought that Tanith and Ben will be there.

I am very surprised, but very curious, because I think Albena and Maxim have never been to skate America, have they???? Erm.. Erm..

when I was talking with Elfaria, she translated this article (Thanks, Elfaria! :<33: ) According to it, Albena and Maxim wanted to compete at Cup of China and NHK, but ISU didn't send them to both competitions saaad finally they got to entry to S.A and TEB. you know, Tanith and Ben will be CoC(I heard that they doesn't want to compete at S.A which first competition in GPS because they are participating COI tour till mid of August and impossible to concentrate trainning duing summer so going to be CoC as first competition for them) but ISU didn't allow that Albena and Maxim's wishes competitions saaad I'm sad a bit with this...

I believe that Albena and Maxim will get first place at S.A and TEB!!! zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 11:34

Grace wrote:
Well, I am definitely going to Skate America because it's a very short trip from here, so if they're there, I'll have a full report. Very Happy

Wow Shocked after the Lana's report, we'll have the Grace's one lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 11:37

Vania wrote:
Grace wrote:
Well, I am definitely going to Skate America because it's a very short trip from here, so if they're there, I'll have a full report. Very Happy

Yes, and my FGP report and.. Marina's TEB one and.. I hope Meg's Worlds report.. Rolling Eyes :blush2:
Please, Meg poklon I know your report will be a very interesting one heart2 You know why :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 13:25

Vania wrote:
Grace wrote:

Lana will probably still be writing hers when I get back from Skate America! :kataus:

My report won't be anything like hers, though. I don't have that kind of patience. :kataus:

(I'm most likely going to Worlds, too, but I have a feeling that that particular report would be a lot of "... and then we were trying to go to a restaurant and we got lost. Again." since no one I'm going with speaks or reads Japanese Shocked lol! )
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 17:07

Grace wrote:
Lana will probably still be writing hers when I get back from Skate America! :kataus:

My report won't be anything like hers, though. I don't have that kind of patience. :kataus:

Ha. I will not. :blush2: :kataus:

I'm sure your report will be wonderful, Grace! :wink: Even if it isn't 40 pages long and filled with unnecessary detail. Razz Sometimes, short and to the point is so much better. zvet

Quote :
(I'm most likely going to Worlds, too, but I have a feeling that that particular report would be a lot of "... and then we were trying to go to a restaurant and we got lost. Again." since no one I'm going with speaks or reads Japanese Shocked lol! )

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 17:31

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Alex wrote:
My only concern is....I have to ask, sorry!!
There are some chances I can go to euros...they will be there, right?!!
Oh my dear Alex! :<33: woooow! Shocked do you consider to go to Europeans in Warsaw?! How wonderful if we could meet at there!!!
Wheee!! I guess that they will be Europeans for sure next season because they didn't compete at Euro in Lyon so they wants to meet with Eurpeans fans in Warsaw! :wink:

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yes, and my FGP report and.. Marina's TEB one and.. I hope Meg's Worlds report..
Please, Meg I know your report will be a very interesting one You know why

erm... :blush2: I'll try to write World report! but...you know my english is very pooor! shocked if I try to write World report, I'll take long time to write! I'm not sure to write anything like Lana!(I really heart2 Lana's report!) but I'll try! Lerachka! Embarassed we can't get any info about World in Tokyo yet, maybe it will be available in Autumn. I can't imagine how expensive ticket price!! I hope Albena and Maxim will have a nice time in Tokyo!! Cool Albena said that they haven't been to downtown in Tokyo, I think that they will stay at downtown hotel at World! :kataus:

Kisses!
Meg

Last edited by on Fri 30 Jun - 22:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 17:39

mila wrote:
I'll try to write World report! but...you know my english is very pooor! :shocked:if I could write World report I'll take long time to write!
Meg

Oh, Meg, don't worry! Kisssssssssss don't feel obliged to write it! It will be nice, of course! If you want, you can write us only the more important things, share some photos you made Thanks! Thanks!

and your english is not so poor as mine Erm..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 0:10

mila wrote:
Hi girls!!! Basketball

Alex wrote:
My only concern is....I have to ask, sorry!!
There are some chances I can go to euros...they will be there, right?!!
Oh my dear Alex! :<33: woooow! Shocked do you consider to go to Europeans in Warsaw?! How wonderful if we could meet at there!!!
Wheee!! I guess that they will be Europeans for sure next season because they didn't compete at Euro in Lyon so they wants to meet with Eurpeans fans in Warwaw! :wink:

Ohh..dear Meg. It would be great!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!!
You know, I dream again!!!! drunken
I was afriad that I will go alone and that I can't share my excitement with anybody. Then I imagined myself cheering for them..alone. I would look weird... Oh my poor head! I was actually thinking to find a sweet polish fan...but how!?? You can't force things and make them happen just like this.
You have no idea how enthusiastic this message made me. Yahoooo!!! Do you think it's possible for you and me to meet in Warsaw and go together? Today, I received an important email that confirms and multiplies my chances to be at euro next year!!!! Yahoooo!!!
Huhh..!!!!

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yes, and my FGP report and.. Marina's TEB one and.. I hope Meg's Worlds report..

Wow, so many reports!!! I am very eager to read more and more and more. It's so interesting and nice. I'm sure every report is unique and beautiful in its own way, even if one is longer and the other shorter or one contains "unnecessary" details or not.

Meg wrote:

erm... :blush2: I'll try to write World report! but...you know my english is very pooor! shocked if I try to write World report, I'll take long time to write!

Don't worry, I'm sure I will enjoy it a lot lovely heart
Also I think, no one can rivalize with Lana Smile. After all, she is our little writer and poet. Lana writes!)

Hugs Kisssssssssss

Euro..Warsaw..me..maybe..I hope Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! You know, it would be my first contact with ice-rinks and figure-skating. I have never seen a live performance Sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 0:58

I am looking forward for those competitions!!!

:jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:

And for the reports some of you decide to write!!! Erm..work:) Erm..work:)

Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 13:36

I think that all those competitiond are going to be fantastic!!! :jump2:

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! Kisssssssssss

BESOS!!

Of course I am not going to be there, I'm only going to watch on tv, but I'll he happy anyway! All I want is that they win!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 18:53

Meg wrote:
erm... :blush2: I'll try to write World report! but...you know my english is very pooor! shocked if I try to write World report, I'll take long time to write! I'm not sure to write anything like Lana!(I really heart2 Lana's report!) but I'll try! Lerachka! Embarassed we can't get any info about World in Tokyo yet, maybe it will be available in Autumn. I can't imagine how expensive ticket price!!

You shouldn't feel obligated to write a report as long as mine, Meg! Very Happy (thanks for saying that you heart2 my report, btw. Wink i'm flattered. Smile) It would be nice to hear the most interesting details, though. zvet I'm sure, if you go to the Tokyo Worlds, you will have a fabulous time! Bravo! hehe. I'm a bit envious, actually. Razz hmm... It's so strange that the info about the event isn't available yet. Suspect I hope it will be soon! zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 19:04

alexandra wrote:
I was actually thinking to find a sweet polish fan...but how!?? You can't force things and make them happen just like this.
You have no idea how enthusiastic this message made me. Yahoooo!!! Do you think it's possible for you and me to meet in Warsaw and go together? Today, I received an important email that confirms and multiplies my chances to be at euro next year!!!! Yahoooo!!!
Huhh..!!!!

Fab-u-lous, now we need to find a nice Polish fan, before January. :kataus: Unless, you and Meg can go together. :wink: And... you received that email you wanted? Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Really??? Yahoooo!!! I'm soooo happy for you Alex!!!! Bravo! I'm actually all bouncy about it. :kataus: So, what did the email say? Wink C'mon more details are needed. Wink zvet Pleeeease? Laughing

Quote :
Don't worry, I'm sure I will enjoy it a lot lovely heart
Also I think, no one can rivalize with Lana Smile. After all, she is our little writer and poet. Lana writes!)

:blush2: :blush2: :blush2:
Ack. My report isn't that wonderful, Alex. Laughing Lana writes!) stupid paint fumes. *dies* i want to continue writing it. Sad

Kisses :<33:

P.S. Alex, did I mention how happy I am for you?! Yahoooo!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 18:06

Lana wrote:
Fab-u-lous, now we need to find a nice Polish fan, before January. :kataus: Unless, you and Meg can go together. :wink: And... you received that email you wanted? Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Really??? Yahoooo!!! I'm soooo happy for you Alex!!!! Bravo! I'm actually all bouncy about it. :kataus: So, what did the email say? Wink C'mon more details are needed. Wink zvet Pleeeease? Laughing

You're very cute Lana. So sweet... lovely heart
Yeeeeees Yahoooo!!! , I received the email that confirms my presence there. Yahoooo!!! I will go study in the south of Poland Yahoooo!!! for the first school semester. This includes january Ugu-ugu and of course euros Ugu-ugu .
Hmm....but it's not that simple..since I won't be in Warsaw I'll have to arrange my staying there for a week, I have to have the money, I have to be able to skip school and classes, I have to learn sooner since exams will start in january the 30th. So many unknown variables so far...I don't know. Sad I hope and I want. Maybe I will...Ugu-ugu
You're bouncy because of this?! :blush2: You're so kind and sweet Kisssssssssss Thank you for feeling like this and for everything you said. A huuge hug for you. I think you can understand my hopes and fears..since it's somehow similar. lovely heart If you're bouncy imagine how am I... Yahoooo!!!

Quote :

P.S. Alex, did I mention how happy I am for you?! Yahoooo!!! lol!

lovely heart Thank you my sweet friend lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 23:17

Alex wrote!
Quote :
will go study in the south of Poland Yahoooo!!! for the first school semester. This includes january Ugu-ugu and of course euros Ugu-ugu .
Hmm....but it's not that simple..since I won't be in Warsaw I'll have to arrange my staying there for a week, I have to have the money, I have to be able to skip school and classes, I have to learn sooner since exams will start in january the 30th. So many unknown variables so far...I don't know. Sad I hope and I want. Maybe I will...Ugu-ugu
You're bouncy because of this?! :blush2: You're so kind and sweet Kisssssssssss Thank you for feeling like this and for everything you said

OHHH!!!! You are going to be able to see them at the Euros!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

WOWWWW!!!!! ALEX!! lovely heart I am very happy for you!!!! lovely heart

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 23:53

Maria wrote:

OHHH!!!! You are going to be able to see them at the Euros!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

WOWWWW!!!!! ALEX!! lovely heart I am very happy for you!!!! lovely heart

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

Ohhhh Sad Sad Sad but it's not sure...and I'm very, very afraid to start making plans already. I'm too afraid to imagine this will happen. I take this into consideration doing everything it's necessary in order to get there...but I can't be sure. Sad Not yet...

But thank you Maria for being so sweet and for being so nice. :<33:
I really, relly, really want this to happen... heart2
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 12:13

Hi girls!!! Basketball

alexandra wrote:
Ohh..dear Meg. It would be great!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!!
You know, I dream again!!!! drunken
I was afriad that I will go alone and that I can't share my excitement with anybody. Then I imagined myself cheering for them..alone. I would look weird... Oh my poor head! I was actually thinking to find a sweet polish fan...but how!?? You can't force things and make them happen just like this.
Huhh..!!!!

Dear Alex! :<33: don't be afraid that! :wink: I know there are many skating fans in European and they're coming to Europeans from many countries(france, germany, italy, russia, and more!) me and my friend also found skating fan who from U.S when I went to Europeans in Budapest! Very Happy At the Wrolds in Calgary, I found Albena and Maxim's fans from Bulgaria! they told me "thanks for your supporting our Albena and Maxim!" it was so nice for me to meet with fans from every countries! I think that we can meet at Euro if you want...maybe I'll go there with my friend but don't worry, she is so friendly and we'll have nice relationships Very Happy and we have to wave banner together for Albena and Maxim!! Alby & Max!!

Lana wrote:
You shouldn't feel obligated to write a report as long as mine, Meg! Very Happy (thanks for saying that you heart2 my report, btw. Wink i'm flattered. Smile) It would be nice to hear the most interesting details, though. zvet I'm sure, if you go to the Tokyo Worlds, you will have a fabulous time! Bravo! hehe. I'm a bit envious, actually. Razz hmm... It's so strange that the info about the event isn't available yet. Suspect I hope it will be soon! zvet

Thanks! dear Lana! :<33: and yes, I heart2 your lovely report!!! I'll post anything to here if I make them at the Worlds Very Happy I'm so glad that we can see them in big competition like Worlds... :stari: Also the info about NHK isn't available yet, usually it will be end of September or October. After this, maybe the info about Worlds will be available! I supporse that tickets prices will be very expensive!!!

Albena and Maxim are already in U.S now! Very Happy Hope they'll make fabulous program for this season! zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 12:22

mila wrote:

I think that we can meet at Euro if you want...

Albena and Maxim are already in U.S now! Very Happy Hope they'll make fabulous program for this season! zvet

Kisses!
Meg

Oh, Meg, it will be great if you and Alex could meet at Europeans Don't worry
Me too, like Alex, I'm afraid to go alone in Warsaw - I don't speak the language, I don't know anything and it will be very expensive - one week in Warswa, the tickets, food, everything Oh my poor head!

Thanks about the info that they are in US and they train already! Rose
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 12:41

Wooooow great....next season is coming, finally!!! :surce: Bravo! oooh Albenka and Max will come to Franche...where is TEB? maybe there's little change I can go there and see them!!! Thanks! Thanks! Very Happy

How nice, Mao Asada skates again and now she's old enough for Euro's and Worlds....everything is so exciting flower all skaters

Alex, really wonderful for you if you can go to Euro's!!! that's so nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 15:41

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Vania wrote:
Me too, like Alex, I'm afraid to go alone in Warsaw - I don't speak the language, I don't know anything and it will be very expensive - one week in Warswa, the tickets, food, everything Oh my poor head!

Dear Vania! :<33: I can't speak Polish! shocked but no problem!! I think that we can go to everywhere to see Albena and Maxim!!! :kataus: because we love them from the bottom of our heart!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 As for travelling cost, it's not cheape! but I'm not sure how much we have to pay for there, I need to get more info :study: we can't see new updates on the Europeans website!!! I'm waiting for the news about tickets, official hotels, and more... Very Happy

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 16:04

I have something to ask: someone know if the Cup of China will be on TV?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 17:50

mila wrote:

Dear Alex! :<33: don't be afraid that! :wink: I know there are many skating fans in European and they're coming to Europeans from many countries(france, germany, italy, russia, and more!) me and my friend also found skating fan who from U.S when I went to Europeans in Budapest! Very Happy At the Wrolds in Calgary, I found Albena and Maxim's fans from Bulgaria! they told me "thanks for your supporting our Albena and Maxim!" it was so nice for me to meet with fans from every countries! I think that we can meet at Euro if you want...maybe I'll go there with my friend but don't worry, she is so friendly and we'll have nice relationships Very Happy and we have to wave banner together for Albena and Maxim!! Alby & Max!!

Of course I want Smile
Oh thank you dear Meg. If I go (which i really, really hope poklon poklon ) it will be my pleasure to meet you and spend time with you and be with you during the events. I'm sure it would be amazing... :stari:
I like friendly people Wink

Yes, I know that there are fans from all over the world but I can't really imagine myself going to someone and say: "Hi....do you like AM ..oh, yes..me too..let's wave flags together..." lol! . I am afraid to go alone and sit alone surrounded by mean ladies or girls without a Chelsea (a friend or at least a dear person...an aquintance or so) with me. Smile
I'm not really worried about the language..I'm worried about what will I do all by myself, not knowing Warsaw, not knowing a soul, not having a friend to talk too, not having...hmm..just me.
I mean, I am brave enough, I can do that...I want to do that. But it's sad not to share your emotions...

We have to wave banners bg2

Huugs :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 17:55

Vania wrote:

Ohh..Vania...
Wouldn't it be nice to maintain contact and to realise all of us that we can go and meet there??
Maybe you should try...you could take this trip into consideration, eh?!?
I'm trying...but I don't know :cryy: Nothing is sure...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 18:02

alexandra wrote:

Ohh..Vania...

Yes, Alex, I assure you that I'll try Rolling Eyes I know that if I go, probably I won,t be alone - I'll be with you, Meg, or someone else Rolling Eyes I really, really hope I should go...
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 20:20

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Ohh..Vania...

Yes, Alex, I assure you that I'll try Rolling Eyes I know that if I go, probably I won,t be alone - I'll be with you, Meg, or someone else Rolling Eyes I really, really hope I should go...

Dear Vania! :<33: Yes!!!!! you should try to go Euros!!! Very Happy but I'm not sure to be Warsaw...because any info isn't available yet shocked I can't plan my travelling for Warsaw scratch I hope it will be available soon!!!

it will be nice if we are together at the Europeans!!! zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 16:02

*MAGic diable* wrote:
P.S. Yay for Marinochka and TEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! You will get to see Albena and Max!!! I'm so happy they are going to skate in France!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!!
As usually, I'm late !!! But I'm so happy !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I will see Albena and Maxim at TEB ! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I will go there for sure for FD, and maybe on Friday, for OD. Wheee!!
Now, I have to find a Bulgarian flag to put near me when I will be on the audience !!! bg2

Val, can you repost the link to see entries for season 2006/2007 please, I can't open it... nooo

loveall
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next