Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!

Go down 
+8
Serena
alexandra
mila
Lana
rosee
Grace
Vania
*MAGic diable*
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Empty
PostSubject: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 12:59

Entries for the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating 2006/007 season have been published...Razz
Look here! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 13:04

Thanks, Lera!

Hm, I'm confused scratch Rita and Povilas are there? Didn't they retired? confused
The good news is that Oksana and Maxim are still together and it's not true that she'll compete with Roman Erm.. Erm.. as I read a few weeks ago.

bow
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 13:29

Wellll... I guess I'm going to Hartford. :kataus:

I'm so so so surprised that Albena and Maxim got Skate America. I thought that would never, ever happen.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 14:38

Cup of Russia is terrible!! :cryy: I don't want to go there :cryy: Nathalie and Fabian won't be there.. Albena and Max either Weep I don't like Tanith! I don't want to see her in Moscow!!!! Weep Aouch.. Ohhhh....... Weep Only Isa & Olivier Sad lovely heart Sinead Kerr is ok, but others.. No

And Shocked wait Shocked Rita and Povilas are going to Skate Canada Shocked whaaaat??? Suspect
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 14:54

P.S. Yay for Marinochka and TEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! You will get to see Albena and Max!!! I'm so happy they are going to skate in France!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!!

But.. Sad Meg.. Sad I'm so sorry, that Albena and Max won't go to NHK.. Sad I was almost sure that they will go to Japan, but No still, don't worry! You will have Worlds! :wink: You should share with french fans a little! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 15:00

Lerka, at least you can watch Brian Joubert lol! But Stéph won't be there No

Me too, I thought Albie and Max will go in Japan, because they always do, and they have so many fans there Alby & Max!!
Is it possible that the list change? If someone change his mind Pffff ?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 15:13

Vania wrote:
Lerka, at least you can watch Brian Joubert lol! But Stéph won't be there No

Me too, I thought Albie and Max will go in Japan, because they always do, and they have so many fans there Alby & Max!!
Is it possible that the list change? If someone change his mind Pffff ?
Ouiiii, Brian Razz mais.. for me Ice dancing is the most important thing Sad I don't think the list will be changed. Maybe Albena and Maxim are right and their desicion to go to TEB is very wise. heart2 Just remember:
1. They have a looooooooooot of fans in France. I have french friends who love Albena and Max more than Isa and Olivier.
2. Albena and Maxim haven't been to France since 2004 scratch they missed Europeans in Lyon and their fans were very upset.
3. It's AM's last season. 100%. So they want t visit all the continents where they have many fans. America with Sk.America. Europe with TEB. Russia with FGP and Japan - WC. It's fair I think.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 16:17

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov are staying Oh my! ?

Fred too Surprised ?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 16:23

rosee wrote:
Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov are staying Oh my! ?
Fred too Surprised ?
Yes, Maria and Alexei stay Very Happy they told it a month ago Razz I'm very happy, because Russia doesn't have another strong couple now, after Tania and Max retired...
And.. wow :woow: Freeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 16:39

Skate America? Shocked Shocked Shocked Well, that is a surprise. :kataus:

Yay for Marina!!!!! Bravo! I am so happy for you! Yahoooo!!! hehe.
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 18:02

You have a reason to go at cup of China now Lerka: Fred will be there Wink
I am so happy he Stay Ugu-ugu Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Frenchpowaaa1xw

No french at NHK :disap:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 19:15

Hi girls!!! Basketball

I checked GP assignments at my working!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo surprised ALBENA AND MAXIM GOES TO SKATE AMERICA AND TROPHEE ERIC BOMPARD!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Especially for Skate America, I think that it's first time for them to entry at S.A!? Shocked I thought that Tanith and Ben will be there.

*MAGic diable* wrote:
But.. Sad Meg.. Sad I'm so sorry, that Albena and Max won't go to NHK.. Sad I was almost sure that they will go to Japan, but No still, don't worry! You will have Worlds! :wink: You should share with french fans a little! :stari:

Yeeeeeeees!!!!!! I also believed that Albena and Maxim will come to NHK saaad but I think that Albena and Maxim wants to come to Worlds in Tokyo for Japanese fans! Very Happy Thanks, dear Lerachka! :<33: Sad for NHK...but I'll consider other way... Razz

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 22:59

Wheeee!!! Bravo! Jessica and Bryce are going to Skate America and Skate Canada!!! Wheee!! This means I'll get to see their new programs almost right away! (same applies to Albena and Max!!!) :dube: Also, I am clinging to the hope that CTV will make a fluff piece about them during SC. Erm.. Embarassed C'mon CTV, Jess and Bryce are sooo cute; they totally deserve one!!!!! lovely heart Very Happy please not another Val and Craig fluff piece. pleeeeease. :kataus:

Ohhh!!! Stéph has Skate Canada and NHK!!! :dube: This is all so exciting! :kataus:

Viktoria Volchkova is back? Shocked When? Shocked How? Shocked

Finally, some interesting news! Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:48

Wwooow...I almost miss this thread!! Are you stupid of so
The situation is very interesting, there are so many good news and surprises!! There are also some bad new, especially for Meg Sad I'm sorry dear.

So, Maria and Alexei stay!! Smile This is fantastic. I ended up being fond of them Wink Fred is also a great surprise, lovely I might say.
Ma petite, I'm very happy for you. I know you will enjoy TEB a lot!!!

*MAGic diable* wrote:

3. It's AM's last season. 100%. So they want t visit all the continents where they have many fans. America with Sk.America. Europe with TEB. Russia with FGP and Japan - WC. It's fair I think.. Rolling Eyes

I think you have a point, dear Lerka!! It's fair enough..

My only concern is....I have to ask, sorry!!
There are some chances I can go to euros...they will be there, right?!! poklon poklon Although, if Albena and Maxim consider that the absence could "help" in maintaining the world title I will strongly suport this decision. But...it could be my only real chance..Sad Sad

Lana wrote:
C'mon CTV, Jess and Bryce are sooo cute; they totally deserve one!!!!!

They do Wink
I don't particulary like Valerie and Craig :| so I'm cheering for this sweet couple Very Happy

Albenaaaaa, Maxiiiiiiiim...I am so excited about this season, I can't wait to see you. I will treasure each step you take on ice heart2 I miss you very much Smile
Briaaaaann, I want to see your new rotuine. I'm very curious...
Stephane, Fred, Weir, Elena, Sasha, Nath and Fabi, Jess and Bryce..new season!!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 9:48

alexandra wrote:
Wwooow...I almost miss this thread!! Are you stupid of so
The situation is very interesting, there are so many good news and surprises!! There are also some bad new, especially for Meg Sad I'm sorry dear.
For Lerka, too! Lerka won't see Nathalie and Fabian next season No I don't want to go to Cup of Russia.. Sad I'd like to go to TEB, now. Could I save up enough money for going there? confused or.. Vse

alexandra wrote:
My only concern is....I have to ask, sorry!!
There are some chances I can go to euros...they will be there, right?!! poklon poklon Although, if Albena and Maxim consider that the absence could "help" in maintaining the world title I will strongly suport this decision. But...it could be my only real chance..Sad Sad
hehe Smile Alex! Their best wish is to GET EUROPEAN TITLE!!!! bla-bla-bla Alby & Max!! So, how do you think is it possible to get european title not going to Warsaw????? \/ - I love this smiley! lovely heart just because we love Sooo... we will get to see Albena and Maxim!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! You must go to Warsaw, Alex!!! And then... to write us another "little" report-ik bow Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 15:48

alexandra wrote:
I don't particulary like Valerie and Craig :| so I'm cheering for this sweet couple Very Happy

I don't mind Valerie and Craig. Embarassed I just completely adore Jess and Bryce! :dube: Laughing So you will help me cheer for them, Alex? Bravo! Fabulous! hehe. :wink: And I know Lerka likes them, too. Razz

I am just absolutely dying for the Grand Prix series to start. Yahoooo!!! Of course, Albena and Maxim's FD is going to amazing. lovely heart Why wouldn't it be? It's them. bla-bla-bla zvet hehe.

Last edited by on Tue 27 Jun - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 21:43

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

I don't mind Valerie and Craig. Embarassed I just complete adore Jess and Bryce! :dube: Laughing So you will help me cheer for them, Alex? Bravo! Fabulous! hehe. :wink: And I know Lerka likes them, too. Razz

I am just absolutely dying for the Grand Prix series to start. Yahoooo!!! Of course, Albena and Maxim's FD is going to amazing. lovely heart Why wouldn't it be? It's them. bla-bla-bla zvet hehe.
Yes, Lerka likes them verrry much! Razz :dube: JessSSS heart2 So, I'll help you too! :wink: Kisssssssssss

Lana, I'm going mad or you speak english.. Shocked incorrectly Shocked on purpose? Shocked :kataus: for fun??? :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 21:50

Lerka wrote:
Yes, Lerka likes them verrry much! Razz :dube: JessSSS heart2 So, I'll help you too! :wink: Kisssssssssss

Lana, I'm going mad or you speak english.. Shocked incorrectly Shocked on purpose? Shocked :kataus: for fun??? :mdr:

Yay!!!! Bravo! *Lana is happy that so many girls will cheer for "her" team :kataus:* I knew you liked them too, Lerka. zvet I mean how could you not? :dube: Laughing

Oh look. Shocked I did make a typing mistake. Embarassed I meant "completely" not "complete". I think I shall go fix that now. Oh my poor head! For fun? Lerka? Why? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 1:55

*MAGic diable* wrote:

For Lerka, too! Lerka won't see Nathalie and Fabian next season No I don't want to go to Cup of Russia.. Sad I'd like to go to TEB, now. Could I save up enough money for going there? confused or.. Vse

Sad Sad yes. That's really bad Sad Sad I know you love Nathalie and Fabian and that you'd love to see them. But going to COR is also great. You still have the chance to see lovely skaters and watch brilliant performances. Right?! "Always look on the bright side of life" Very Happy

I promise that if I'll go to euros, I will make photos for you. This is still a dream and there are small chances to make it real Sad There are many variables that can ruin things for me, and they are independent from me..I can't control all of them But I will do my best, try and hope Wink
If this happens I will make special photos with Nath and Fabi for you heart2 and not only this!!

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 2:02

Lana wrote:

I don't mind Valerie and Craig. Embarassed I just completely adore Jess and Bryce! :dube: Laughing So you will help me cheer for them, Alex? Bravo! Fabulous! hehe. :wink: And I know Lerka likes them, too. Razz

Of course I will...Very Happy I like them a lot and they have potential. I think they can have a brilliant career Wink I think we have a little group of "fans" here. Wink

Lana wrote:

Aham...I'm sure it will be :stari: Ahh, all the emotions and excitement!! All the speed, passion, beauty!! :stari: Everything!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:01

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Hm, I'm confused scratch Rita and Povilas are there? Didn't they retired? :confused

WOWWW lovely heart lovely heart !THAT's a good surprise! Rose
I LOVE THEIR SKATING!!! :dube:

:dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:06

Mila wrote!
Quote :
I checked GP assignments at my working!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo surprised ALBENA AND MAXIM GOES TO SKATE AMERICA AND TROPHEE ERIC BOMPARD!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Especially for Skate America, I think that it's first time for them to entry at S.A!? Shocked I thought that Tanith and Ben will be there.

HOW WONDERFUL!!! lovely heart I think that means we are going to find out everything :zy: about their new routines much sooner!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

AND...I AM SOOOO CURIOUS!!! :wink: :wink:

:dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:44

Well, I am definitely going to Skate America because it's a very short trip from here, so if they're there, I'll have a full report. Very Happy

Of course, it's possible I may see them earlier on a trip to Newark, but since I've never seen them in Delaware before (unless it's a show), probably not.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 4:02

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Well, I am definitely going to Skate America because it's a very short trip from here, so if they're there, I'll have a full report

THANK YOU!!! Kisssssssssss

ALBIE AND MAX ARE GOING TO BE lovely heart lovely heart THERE!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

PLEASE, GRACE...WE want to know everything!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

[size=18]I CAN'T HARDLY WAIT!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! [/size]
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 21:05

Mila wrote!

Quote :

I am very surprised, but very curious, because I think Albena and Maxim have never been to skate America, have they???? Erm.. Erm..

AnD ..well Rita and Povilas are staying !! lovely heart lovely heart
That's nice!! lovely heart lovely heart

BEIJINHOS Kisssssssssss I love this smilie

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!   Grand-Prix series 2006-2007! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand-Prix series 2006-2007!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next