Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski

Go down 
+10
mila
Bea
*~rachel~*
Vania
Marina
Serena
alexandra
Maria
*MAGic diable*
rosee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:33

alexandra wrote:
Hahah...see, the perfect Russian girl!! :teasing:
:zy: Exactly! reverance Razz The most perfect russian girl :teasing: :zy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:34

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Well, lately it's like this..but I remember moments when I was waiting for the Russian hymn. Not in ice-dancing though.. Rolling Eyes

When, Alex? Very Happy I'm curious, now! :wink: I would like to know... Embarassed zvet

For Tatiana and Marinin, for Plushenko (although I was constantly debating about this).
You can add Alexei, Alexander Abt, Maria and Alexei, Irina...hmm.. zvet
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 2:24

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I'mmm alllwwwaaays waiting for la Marseillaise Razz je suis francais, he the sole exception is only when I'm waiting for the Bulgarian national anthem Alby & Max!!
The most ridiculous is that I even know the lyrics Marseillaise and can sing it! lol! Ehhh.....my French lessons at school.... shocked

Allons enfants de la Patrie
Le jour de gloire est arrivé! je suis francais, he

BUT!!!!!!!!!
I was waiting for the Russian hymn in 1996-1998
In Ice-dancing...I mean :toodoo:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 16:44

Passion wrote:
Yana is our new Star! She has a temperament just like Bestemianova, Grishuk, Anissina have in FS!
And I really hope Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski are the 2010 Olympics chsmpions! cheers

Our french commentators (eurosport) said that Jana is the new Marina anissina & Segei the new averbukh Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 21:29

rosee wrote:
Passion wrote:
Yana is our new Star! She has a temperament just like Bestemianova, Grishuk, Anissina have in FS!
And I really hope Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski are the 2010 Olympics chsmpions! cheers

Our french commentators (eurosport) said that Jana is the new Marina anissina & Segei the new averbukh Razz

Wink)) I still think they are very different and very vivid - that's their good side! heart2
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 4:14

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
rosee wrote:
Passion wrote:

Wink)) I still think they are very different and very vivid - that's their good side! heart2

The first time I watched them , I was bedazzled! Great performers and amazing choreography! They are more intriguing than the first Russian pair. :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: