Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski

Go down 
+10
mila
Bea
*~rachel~*
Vania
Marina
Serena
alexandra
Maria
*MAGic diable*
rosee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jul - 14:54

Alex wrote!

Quote :
We think likewise...we have same opinions..again Wink[

QUITE OFTEN!!! sunny sunny sunny

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 16:19

alexandra wrote:
Maria wrote:

Well...they were better then Gali and Sergei scratch scratch
I think...
There was a certain spartk there..so that's why I said that they had impressed me!!!

From my point of view, Yana's bolero was much more better than what Galit and Sergei did. Everything was better: moves, coregraphy, idea, costumes, power, theater... :stari:

I was very impressed :stari:

I agree too Wink Galit and Sergei are always strange, their outfits are inappropriately for their programs shocked

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Bolero7cu
Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Bolero20ch
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 18:49

I really liked the Bolero of Yana and Sergei, they were fast and had nice lifts and steps. Much better than Galit and Sergei. flower

I hope they'll skate for many years, a future pair for Russia
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 19:58

First of all, girls,

You are soooooo right about Galit and Sergei Costumes! shocked :blink: :blink:
And the hair dos affraid affraid Simply dreadful a couple of years ago!!! :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

That way they won't be able to reach to the audiences :blink: :blink: No way!!!! :wink:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

BEIJOS!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 20:52

Serena wrote:

That way they won't be able to reach to the audiences :blink: :blink: No way!!!! :wink:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Yeah, I don't know. It's weird. I used to like them 3 years ago but I'm not sure what has happend and what made me think differently now. Maybe the costumes, the hair, the discrepancies beetwen music, program, steps, costumes, feelings..

Hmm..I really don't know. They were very energic and interesting before..more than now at least...

I like Yana and Sergei better.

Rachel wrote:
I hope they'll skate for many years, a future pair for Russia
Yep..me too. I hope they turn out very original and classy. They have potential Wink

Kisses
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 23:13

Serena wrote!
Quote :
You are soooooo right about Galit and Sergei Costumes! shocked :blink: :blink:
And the hair dos affraid affraid Simply dreadful a couple of years ago!!! :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I think that they have bad taste..they just haven't found the right style for them yet! shocked shocked

However , Segei's hair do is nicer now!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 14:54

I think Galit and Sergei try to be differents, with stranges moves, costume because they are from israel (like Albena&max are from bulgaria) but now they are too differents shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 20:09

Rosee wrote!
Quote :
I think Galit and Sergei try to be differents, with stranges moves, costume because they are from israel (like Albena&max are from bulgaria) but now they are too differents :shocked

yeahh!!! That's it!!! But Albie and Max have style and class and they have turned everything to their advantage heart2 heart2 !!

But Galit and Segei haven't succeded shocked shocked !!
They have still to find their style......and improve their skating...
I do hope they so one day!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 20:31

Girls,
Galit and Sergei have always disappointed me...unfortunately! shocked

In a way, I feel sorry for them, because they haven't achieved much yet! shocked shocked shocked

But they are trying and they persevere...so who knows???

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 10:04

Maria wrote:

But Galit and Segei haven't succeded shocked shocked !!
They have still to find their style......and improve their skating...
I do hope they so one day!!!

I hope too, but if they still didn't find their style Suspect so when? They don't have so much time to do it! I thought they planned to retire, but they are still there ... Well, I'm not afraid of them, they can't be real concurrence of Albie and Max Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 13:53

I hope Galit and Sergei retires soon or otherwise, great couples like the Keer, nathalie&fabian, jana&sergei will not be in the top 10 saaad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 14:04

Rosee wrote!
Quote :
I hope Galit and Sergei retires soon or otherwise, great couples like the Keer, nathalie&fabian, jana&sergei will not be in the top 10 saaad
[/quote]

YEAH!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

PERHAPS IT'S THEIR LAST SEASON!!! lol!

BEIJINHOS!!! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 14:08

Hi girls!!! Basketball

rosee wrote:

umm...I think it's not good comment about hope retires...if some their fans see your comment?? you can imagine what they think of it?

I'm not fan of Galit and Sergei but won't write comment like that.

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 14:13

mila wrote:

rosee wrote:

umm...I think it's not good comment about hope retires...if some their fans see your comment?? you can imagine what they think of it?

I'm not fan of Galit and Sergei but won't write comment like that.

Well, want it or not, they will retire someday Rolling Eyes they have fans too, of course who don't want them to retire No as we don't want this for Albena and Max.
I think Nath&Fabian, Jana and Sergey will compete many seasons in the future, they can wait one year Very Happy while the "older" couples are still competing Wink
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 18:31

I didn't want to offend anybody Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 10:14

rosee wrote:
I didn't want to offend anybody Embarassed

We know, Rosee :<33: don't worry! You said what you feel, everyone has his own opinion :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 14:01

I want to ask you something about the pronounciation of Jana's name, maybe it's a bit stupid question, but how exactly is it pronounced? confused I thought it's YANA (ЯНА), but yesterday, when I watched my videocassette from the Olympics, I noticed that the Eurosport commentator called her ZHANA(ЖАНА, hm, I don't know how to transcribe Ж in English Suspect ) Maybe I'm wrong Rolling Eyes but the commentators usually make many mistakes in the names Erm..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul - 17:13

Vania wrote:
I want to ask you something about the pronounciation of Jana's name, maybe it's a bit stupid question, but how exactly is it pronounced?

Hmm..I really can't tell for sure. But everywhere I heard her name, it was pronounced Yana (ЯНА). Smile

and it's not a stupid question..I'm confused about this as well scratch
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul - 17:15

MULTUMESC, ALEX zvet ! I WAS ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY QUESTION Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 20:22

Yana is our new Star! She has a temperament just like Bestemianova, Grishuk, Anissina have in FS!
And I really hope Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski are the 2010 Olympics chsmpions! cheers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 20:31

Passion wrote:
Yana is our new Star! She has a temperament just like Bestemianova, Grishuk, Anissina have in FS!
And I really hope Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski are the 2010 Olympics chsmpions! cheers
Yana is faaaab. Her back flexibility is just Shocked amazing. But I still hope to hear la Marseillaise in 2010 Razz je suis francais, he hehe drunken

And about her name Embarassed sorry, I didn't see that before.. Embarassed it's ЯНА, of course ! :wink: Alex is right! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 20:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Yana is faaaab. Her back flexibility is just Shocked amazing. But I still hope to hear la Marseillaise in 2010 Razz je suis francais, he hehe drunken

And about her name Embarassed sorry, I didn't see that before.. Embarassed it's ßÍÀ, of course ! :wink: Alex is right! Bravo!

She is! Yana is gorgeous and really amazing and talented skater!!!! heart2

I was waiting for Marseillaise in 1999-2002... Now it's time to listen to the russians =)))

What promlem with Yana's name?
It's simple "ßíà", and I have the same name back to front "Àíÿ" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 20:20

Passion wrote:
I was waiting for Marseillaise in 1999-2002... Now it's time to listen to the russians =)))
I'mmm alllwwwaaays waiting for la Marseillaise Razz je suis francais, he the sole exception is only when I'm waiting for the Bulgarian national anthem Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:19

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Passion wrote:
I'mmm alllwwwaaays waiting for la Marseillaise Razz je suis francais, he the sole exception is only when I'm waiting for the Bulgarian national anthem Alby & Max!!

Hahah...see, the perfect Russian girl!! :teasing:

Well, lately it's like this..but I remember moments when I was waiting for the Russian hymn. Not in ice-dancing though.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:22

alexandra wrote:
Well, lately it's like this..but I remember moments when I was waiting for the Russian hymn. Not in ice-dancing though.. Rolling Eyes

When, Alex? Very Happy I'm curious, now! :wink: I would like to know... Embarassed zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski   Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: