Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexei Yagudin

Go down 
+19
Petra
mikkie14
Lacey
whisper
aline
Destine
alyosha87
Maria
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
YagudinRocks
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
mila
Serena
Marina
alexandra
Lana
Vania
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 16:35

Quote :
Yes, dear! We do have this with EVERY name we adore using diminutives

yes, I see you love that!!! Very Happy Wink but it's very cute!!. We in Holland would Alexandra just call Alexia or Ali.... and with *all the Maxim's* it can be very useful too lol!

Quote :
You know, we don't pronounce all the sounds like they are written.. it's very difficult for people who learn russian, but.. it's true..

yes!!! different for each word... and i can't remember....

Lerochkla, could I ask you something? How do you have to pronounce zdravstwoejtje? i would break my tongue with saying it :wink: and my book says, you can say very fast "does you ass fit you" and then it'll sound like zdravstwoejtje....but imagine you great a Russian who speaks English..... :blush2: :kataus:

ohhh Sunnia for Alex!!! cute!

kusjes!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 16:48

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:

How do you have to pronounce zdravstwoejtje? i would break my tongue with saying it :wink: and my book says, you can say very fast "does you ass fit you" and then it'll sound like zdravstwoejtje....but imagine you great a Russian who speaks English..... :blush2: :kataus:

Well..I'm not Lerochka Smile...but I'll try to answer.
I know how you have to prounounce that. With a little bit of practice it is not very hard. In"zdravstvitie" there are 4 consonants and a russian teacher told us that not even russians (who are very fond of many consonants :kataus: ) can't pronounce 4 in a row. So, they don't pronounce all of them clearly. I'm not sure how to explain...

I don't really know how to translate it fonetically, but it's smth like "zdrav-stvytye" . Try to say "zdrav" and then "stvy" and then "tye".

I'm sorry :blush2: :blush2: I can't explain this better... :blush2:

Good luck!!
Kisses Rachel :<33:

Have a nice day...mine will be very complicated...uhh pale
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 17:00

Thank you dear Alex :<33: that's lovely of you!!!

I'll say to myself in this nice day * remember: zdrav....stvy....tye....*

you did explained very well!!! thanks zvet

What'll you have to do, when it's such complicated? I hope you'll be fine, though. good luck with the day!!

kusjes!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 17:03

here, I found a photo of -our Yag- :wink:

he's so young and cute!!! with evgeni and Todd

Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Site98alexeism1
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 17:16

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:

How do you have to pronounce zdravstwoejtje? i would break my tongue with saying it :wink: and my book says, you can say very fast "does you ass fit you" and then it'll sound like zdravstwoejtje....but imagine you great a Russian who speaks English..... :blush2: :kataus:
Poor Rachel.. No :kataus: Well, it's not as hard as it seems to be, darling! :wink: So.. zdravstwoejtje.. but.. russians are too lazy to pronounce this like it is written (and besides, russian NEVER pronounce the word like it is written :luvzy: ) You shouldn't pronounce "v" at all. So now we have only zdras-twoej-tje But we pronounce like that only when the person is respected. If it's not we pronounce the word like "Zdrastje" Erm.. and it's already quite easy, eh? At least, you won't break your tongue! bla-bla-bla

kusjes! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 17:26

alexandra wrote:

Hmm... Embarassed I haven't made the list, so it's not my fault :teasing: . I just found it somewhere...so these two are not russian?!? :| Ok..
Thanks solnyshko, our sweet russian girls Smile Kisssssssssss
Yes, I understood it was not you, darling! :<33: I said it just to make the situation clearer Wink :stari:

alexandra wrote:
Haaaahaaa.....really!??!
This is great!! Yahoooo!!! How did the pirate looked like!?! and he was russian!?! Ugu-ugu
Lerochkaaaaaa, you have to finish your dream!! I want to know everything! What happend with us?! with Margarita and Povilas...
Oh, yes, I know :blush2: I promised Lanochka to finish it.. but I always had some problems with sending it to the forum :disap: but I'll try again! Uff.. so many things to type! :kataus: So, I won't discribe you this russian guy now :wink: I'll do it in the dream's thread =) but it was handsome!! Razz :teasing:

alexandra wrote:
Woww....Have I told you that my mom chose my name after reading a russian novel. She liked the name only after connecting it with russians :respect: Hehe...
and the diminutives...so cute!!!
Sasha and Sashenka are my favourites!! lovely heart

Sunnia is cute either, especially after telling the "story" around it Wink[/size]
Yes, I heard about it! And I found this soooo cute! ohhhh So, it seems your mom liked russian diminutives as well =) our dear Sunnechka =) :<33: heart2
I wish you good luck with all your affairs! Hope your day will be wonderful! heart2 loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 20:43

Quote :
Poor Rachel.. Well, it's not as hard as it seems to be, darling! So.. zdravstwoejtje.. but.. russians are too lazy to pronounce this like it is written (and besides, russian NEVER pronounce the word like it is written ) You shouldn't pronounce "v" at all. So now we have only zdras-twoej-tje But we pronounce like that only when the person is respected. If it's not we pronounce the word like "Zdrastje" and it's already quite easy, eh? At least, you won't break your tongue!

kusjes!

aha, that's more easier indeed!!! thank you dear :<33: (too for saving my tongue :kataus:)

your kusjes is such sweet

Shmooook!!! lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 23:13

*MAGic diable* wrote:
So, Marinochka, ma demi-russe, you know everything! :<33: :<33: :<33:
:kataus: Je ne suis pas demi-russe pour rien !!! :kataus: Thank you to help us, I was not sure about what I said. Suspect

Alex, how many diminutives for you !!! But my favorite is Alex, it's French diminutive too, and Sasha, because it's typically Russian... heart2
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:25

alexandra wrote:
Yeeeeeess!!! Dostoievski killed me with his books!!!! Even though russian literature is great...I find him very complicated. It's hard to follow the character because he has so many names..Razz (and I have a problem with names..that's the first thing I forget after reading a book... :disap: )

Off topic as usual!) Hihi, I had the same problem while I was reading Doctor Zhivago. The main character have so many diminutives, and the others - too. I had to read very carefully :twist: sometimes I wondered "Well, yesterday I left Lara with Pavel, who is this Pasha with her now :twist: " In Bulgarian we have many diminutives too, but they are very differents from Russians ones. If I have to make a list of all diminutives of my name... :wink:

Sorry for the off-topic Off topic as usual!)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:30

*MAGic diable* wrote:

So.. to continue with Alex's diminutives..
Alex
Sasha
Sashka
Sashenka
Sashunia
Sunnia
Sunka
Sunnechka
Shoora
Shoorochka
Sashkin

You can choose, Alex! You havvve ssssoooo many variants! :kataus: :<33: :stari:

MAY I ADD SOMETHING Smile

SANIA (for me, it sounds good)

Choose, Alex! Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul - 22:52

Vania wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

So.. to continue with Alex's diminutives..
Alex
Sasha
Sashka
Sashenka
Sashunia
Sunnia
Sunka
Sunnechka
Shoora
Shoorochka
Sashkin

You can choose, Alex! You havvve ssssoooo many variants! :kataus: :<33: :stari:

MAY I ADD SOMETHING Smile

SANIA (for me, it sounds good)

Choose, Alex! Razz

Well...I said earlier Embarassed Embarassed that I like Sasha and Sashenka a loooot heart2 . Sunnia, Sunechka are also very lovely...

I like them all in a way..but Sashenka is very dear to me..I'm not sure why.. Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 1:01

Marina wrote:
:kataus: Je ne suis pas demi-russe pour rien !!!
C'est ça Razz c'est ça :<33: heart2 lol!

Vania wrote:
"Well, yesterday I left Lara with Pavel, who is this Pasha with her now :twist: "
:kataus: :kataus: *mort de rire* :kataus:

As for Sania.. hm.. I think it's the same with Sunnia, the problem is.. how to read shocked according bulgarian and russian "latinica" Laughing or according english phonetics Question Exclamation I tried to write it using english phonetics to make it clearer :wink:
And, I'm very curious about your list! Laughing
Vanya, Vanichka, Vanche, Vancheto..
Off topic as usual!) Girls!!!!! Let's make a topic about our names!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! Off topic as usual!) Because.. it was Alexei's thread.. only :kataus: SOS
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 15:50

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Vania wrote:
"Well, yesterday I left Lara with Pavel, who is this Pasha with her now :twist: "
:kataus: :kataus: *mort de rire* :kataus:

:blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :blush2:

Quote :

Off topic as usual!) Girls!!!!! Let's make a topic about our names!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! Off topic as usual!) Because.. it was Alexei's thread.. only :kataus: SOS

Ooooh, that's not all .... :mdr: :kataus: There are so many diminutives of my name, but you're right - let's make a special topic or discuss this somewhere else! :cool:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 16:36

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Off topic as usual!) Girls!!!!! Let's make a topic about our names!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! Off topic as usual!)

Wink I agree..it will be really interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 17:07

Quote :
Girls!!!!! Let's make a topic about our names!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, that will be a nice and interesting thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 3:42

Lerka wrote:

Oh, yes, I know :blush2: I promised Lanochka to finish it.. but I always had some problems with sending it to the forum :disap: but I'll try again! Uff.. so many things to type! :kataus: So, I won't discribe you this russian guy now :wink: I'll do it in the dream's thread =) but it was handsome!! Razz :teasing:

Yes, you *did* promise. Weep hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 14:17

Lana wrote:
Yes, you *did* promise. Weep hehe. Razz
I know Sad
Back to top Go down
YagudinRocks
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Nov - 4:08

woo hoo
a thread for Alexei, my favourite!
there is not so much news of him around anymore
i am thankful to be here with other fans!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Nov - 12:18

YagudinRocks wrote:
woo hoo
a thread for Alexei, my favourite!
there is not so much news of him around anymore
i am thankful to be here with other fans!

Hi Smile I've been Lesha's fan for ages. So, there are some news.
Now he tales part in Russian stars on ice - a TV show. He skates with an awful Evil or Very Mad partner and, actually, he's much better when he skates alone. But it's such a pleasure to see Lesha again.

He's dating Gorshkov's (A&M's ex-coach) daughter Anastasia and they are said to be in love.

(nice to see someone loving Lesha flower )
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 13:38

Hi!

You can vote here for Alexei's favourite free program ever, and here for favourite short program!

I voted already :dube: for the Nutckrocker and Tosca geek
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 21:23

Vania wrote:
Hi!

You can vote here for Alexei's favourite free program ever, and here for favourite short program!

I voted already :dube: for the Nutckrocker and Tosca geek
Well, my favourites are Man in the Iron mask and, certainly, his amazing!!!!! Winter poklon heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 23:00

My favourite is the Man in the Iron Mask!!
I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT ATHMOSPHERE IN jAPAN.. Shocked Shocked
:dube: :dube: IT WAS JUST FANTASTIC!!!

:dube: :dube: :dube:

But I haven't seen them all!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 23:07

Bea wrote:

But I haven't seen them all!

Oh!!!!! Nagano was unforgettable - the wave of people rushing to the ice after his performance!!!!
I also remember that I had to miss my German at the uni to watch men's free flower flower and had problems with my teacher lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 23:13

Bea wrote!
Quote :

OHHH!!! YESS!!!! YESSS! :stari: :stari: That's my favourite too! heart2 heart2 Can someone post that masterpiece please????? poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jan - 3:42

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Oh!!!!! Nagano was unforgettable
I agree. Salt lake City was powerful, but there were something special in Nagano. It was fab ! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexei Yagudin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next