Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexei Yagudin

Go down 
+19
Petra
mikkie14
Lacey
whisper
aline
Destine
alyosha87
Maria
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
YagudinRocks
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
mila
Serena
Marina
alexandra
Lana
Vania
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 16:58

from IceAge, 25.09.2007:
Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 2010

Albie and Max!! Hold on!!
Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Wearewithyousigbgen55coye0

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 22:32

Three Videos from today ("Singing in the rain") are on Youtube (Thanks to "SkateSand" for the link!!):
programm: [url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWtC0yL6d-0 [/url]
score: [url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmXkjboUms [/url]
fluff, programm + scores: [url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88iaMuE0q0 [/url]

Thanks to AngryDara zvet and White crow zvet !

Albie and Max!! Don´t give up now!!
Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Wearewithyousigbgen55coye0

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 21:28

Alexei´s first performance with Valeria Lanskaya in IceAge 3, from 06.09.2008. Thanks to KaseyAcey zvet !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ysRQGcBHo
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 1:04

Petra wrote:
Alexei´s first performance with Valeria Lanskaya in IceAge 3, from 06.09.2008. Thanks to KaseyAcey zvet !

The ...teacher is..Maxim!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 8:28

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:

Yes! It was really interesting to watch how Maxim teaches Alexey to do the lift Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Sep - 23:36

risha_11 wrote:
piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:

Yes! It was really interesting to watch how Maxim teaches Alexey to do the lift Very Happy

Yes Laughing ! I think Maxi is a really good coach and I hope that later he will coach a lot of good dancing pairs Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 15:55

If this news is correct (I don´t know if it´s only gossip or true, because life.ru sometimes is a little bit Erm.. ...), then Alexei Yagudin and Tatiana Totmianina are a new off-ice couple Congrats! ... and Tatiana is pregnant with twins in second month Congrats! ... Very Happy

Link: http://life.ru/news/69606 (in Russian)

Translation by google:
"Bride of Alexis Yagudina Tatiana Totmyanina pregnancy: happy champion expects twins
Famous figure skater is on the second month of pregnancy
In life, the stars show «Ice Age» Tatiana Totmianina and Alexei Yagudin was a joyful event. Not having to legalize their relationship, the couple is preparing for the replenishment of the family.
As it became known LIFE.RU, Tatiana is now in the eighth week of pregnancy and is waiting for twins.
After a soloist of parting with the group «Factory» Yagudin began to speak about his personal life sharp below. A long time, Alexei carefully concealed and denied his romantic relationship with Totmianina.
With Tatiana 29-year-old figure skater is familiar almost since childhood. Tasted the bitterness of parting with the old beloved champions were related dushy each other and have a year to enjoy relationships. Not so long ago, Alexei made an offer hands and hearts of its 27-year-old lover.

- Lesch did so during the tour - share with LIFE.RU party «Ice Age». - It was very romantic, and we obviously need to hear it, but it turned out. Guys do not try to advertise - they are home, and they are well with each other.

The news of the marriage of two stars of figure skating is not a surprise to colleagues in the show, because the relationship of Yagudin and Totmianina evolved in many eyes.
Alexei was close to the figure skater during her personal tragedy - in January this year from the terrible injuries in the accident, Tatianas mother was killed. Olympic champion throw all cases overturned on tour or on the move is not moving away from the broken-hearted lover. Yagudin has assumed all the efforts to organize a decent funeral for a loved one of Totmianina. After validating the feelings of Alexei strength, the figure skater realized that Alexei is the man with whom she wants to be together and raise a child.
- Yes, I know that Tanya is pregnant, and we are glad to this event, - says the coach Ilya Averbukh. - It was a very difficult year ... Year when she lost a very dear person - her Mom. God gave her to become a mother, and it is a great happiness ...
For all the suffering the fate of the stellar pair saluted a thousandfold - figure skaters will soon have a child, not one but two charming kids.
Leila MUHAMEDZYANOVA"
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 16:34

Congrats to them if it is true!!! zvet zvet zvet

I'm personally waiting for some sort of official confirmation from Alexei and Tatiana though. :respect: This media website is not exactly what I'd call a quality news source. :zy: Laughing They like their gossip a liiiiiittle too much. Razz So, we'll see, eh? :wink: If she is pregnant with twins, it should become obvious very soon!!! tchin-tchin I did hear that she skated a show recently and appeared to have a very flat stomach. Suspect Who knows, eh? There are things you can wear under costumes to make your waist look thinner, afterall. :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 18:07

I love you Oh,my ''favorite'' yellow online sourse again.Thank you Petra.Hopefuly they got 30% of the news right .I am very happy for both of them if it's true.It is the best that could happened to Tatiana after she lost her mom and to Alexey of course king zvet heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 19:22

viktoria wrote:
Hopefuly they got 30% of the news right .

Which parts does this 30% include? :kataus: :wink: :respect:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 20:11

Lana wrote:
viktoria wrote:

:blush2: Mmmm,my math skills aren't good but i'll try Lana writes!) 10% for each baby = 20% , Erm..work:) 5% for the engagement + 5% for the future wedding= 10% Lerka with her injur Lerka with her injur Aouch.. .I did it,i did it 20+10=30 Ugu-ugu Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 0:13

viktoria wrote:
Lana wrote:
viktoria wrote:

:blush2: Mmmm,my math skills aren't good but i'll try Lana writes!) 10% for each baby = 20% , Erm..work:) 5% for the engagement + 5% for the future wedding= 10% Lerka with her injur Lerka with her injur Aouch.. .I did it,i did it 20+10=30 Ugu-ugu Yahoooo!!!
WOW :woow: ! As teacher of mathematics :zy: I would say you added completely :zy: right :luvzy: !!! You are welcome :welcome: in my second class!!!! :luvzy:
Congrats!

Just kidding, of course!!! Friends :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 0:41

viktoria wrote:

lol! Seems like a fab equation to me! Very Happy Those are exactly the parts in the article I'd like to be true too. :luvzy: Both Alexei and Tatiana seem like such nice people, it would be wonderful if they were happy together. zvet And the addition babies would be even better! :respect:

Ah well... I am silly. Razz It is best to ignore me. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 2:17

sunny Aside the joke i hope it's true Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 E6cb704ee3e0436cb6a74789c2506fad and i am trilled for them heart2 Happiness and healthy babies for Yags and Tatiana.Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Fe2801b606b738762a4da8abefcc37cfAlexei Yagudin - Page 5 36bd1bf16c4358513e413545439100cd-1 Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 8b01e8829868e6e003b4234ae36b3220
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 2:23

viktoria wrote:
sunny Aside the joke i hope it's true Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 E6cb704ee3e0436cb6a74789c2506fad and i am trilled for them heart2 Happiness and healthy babies for Yags and Tatiana.Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Fe2801b606b738762a4da8abefcc37cfAlexei Yagudin - Page 5 36bd1bf16c4358513e413545439100cd-1 Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 8b01e8829868e6e003b4234ae36b3220

A picture from some weeks ago...

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 3405a37af818
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 7:49

sunny Cute picture,Petra . flower and they look very nice together.Much better than she and Plushenko.Talking about rivalry Smile

rabbit BTW about your offer ,i think i need to refresh my math knowledge .Soooooo ,darling if you promice to be a tolerant teacher and be good to me :meaning - no homeworks, no bad marks about my tardiness / because i can't wake up early / then i'll jump on the first plane to Germany. Basketball
:krut: Do we have an agreement or no \/ just because we love
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 9:27

They look very cute together. Look, they are even wearing the same jeans Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 15:29

Vania wrote:
They look very cute together. Look, they are even wearing the same jeans Laughing

I noticed the jeans too! lol! I think the babies must have the same style as well. Laughing Then, the entire family would match! :kataus: :wink: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 15:38

viktoria wrote:
rabbit BTW about your offer ,i think i need to refresh my math knowledge .Soooooo ,darling if you promice to be a tolerant teacher and be good to me :meaning - no homeworks, no bad marks about my tardiness / because i can't wake up early / then i'll jump on the first plane to Germany. Basketball
:krut: Do we have an agreement or no \/ just because we love
Vikiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! lol!
No homework? shocked Buh..
Sorry, normally impossible :zy: ...
But if you promise to be a nice nice pupil to your teacher luv xoxo I maybe from time to time could think of an exception :cool: because it´s youuuuuuuuuuuuu... Friends Friends

Vania wrote:
They look very cute together. Look, they are even wearing the same jeans
We´ll see in some weeks what will be Wink ... Basketball
So simply let´s wait! Wink
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 21:21

Petra wrote:

Vikiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! lol!
No homework? shocked Buh..
Sorry, normally impossible :zy: ...
But if you promise to be a nice nice pupil to your teacher luv xoxo I maybe from time to time could think of an exception :cool: because it´s youuuuuuuuuuuuu... Friends Friends

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 C8025f0868e8b63bd05d37159e6ffff6 Fräulein Petra , i will be your best student

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Ab6a1879fcd70553faca0c006df0bba6

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 6b987c3c7ea48b34f63c5016eb5cdcbd

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 7fd7cc1cd69dabb8107e628845f2b673

Vania wrote:
They look very cute together. Look, they are even wearing the same jeans

Imagine the babies .Cuuuute and sweet. Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 6ddc0386e92883c13f95399dda13119d
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 22:05

viktoria wrote:

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 C8025f0868e8b63bd05d37159e6ffff6 Fräulein Petra , i will be your best student

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Ab6a1879fcd70553faca0c006df0bba6

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 6b987c3c7ea48b34f63c5016eb5cdcbd

Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 7fd7cc1cd69dabb8107e628845f2b673

Oh Viki!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I know it´s off-topic again, but these "smileys" are simply too great :smile: ! :cheer: Bravo! Thanks! Thanks!

But now really Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 7fd7cc1cd69dabb8107e628845f2b673 !! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 20:47

Lana wrote:
Petra wrote:
If this news is correct (I don´t know if it´s only gossip or true, because life.ru sometimes is a little bit ...), then Alexei Yagudin and Tatiana Totmianina are a new off-ice couple ... and Tatiana is pregnant with twins in second month ...

Link: http://life.ru/news/69606 (in Russian)
Congrats to them if it is true!!! zvet zvet zvet

I'm personally waiting for some sort of official confirmation from Alexei and Tatiana though. :respect:
Seems here´s the confirmation of Alexei ... told in an interview :luvzy: ...

Link: http://www.uc.kr.ua/fresh/4475/ (in Russian)

Thanks to Laurie from Yags fan-forum for finding and translating into English zvet !

If you want to read the whole translation and the forum discussion around this theme, try it here in Lauries forum: Wink

Link:
http://alexeidiscussiongroup.yuku.com/topic/4931/t/Alexei-in-the-News-June-2009.html?page=2 (in English)

Congrats really!!!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug - 21:26

OMG! I haven't looked into this topic for a while, but I just
CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE NEWS ABOUT LESHA AND TATIANA!!! :cryy:

So it seems to be official now? WOW!!! luv xoxo
Congrats! Congrats! CONGRATS!!! Congrats! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin   Alexei Yagudin - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexei Yagudin
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5