Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ice Age in Astrakhan

Go down 
+8
Ivana
mailyan
tanuki
Wondergirl
Petra
Vania
eli_87
cute_n_gorgeous
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 19:42

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

And, you know I normally don't like hugging people if they are not my closest friends or relatives - but I liked that with Albena Razz lol!

I think Albena and Max are just people that are inside our hearts like friends ^^
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 19:44

It was all nice to read and my friend who never ever had any favourites in figure skating also said that she'll support Albena & Max from that moment on ^^v
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 20:18

tanuki wrote:
It was all nice to read and my friend who never ever had any favourites in figure skating also said that she'll support Albena & Max from that moment on ^^v

You are telling ME! I've been "advertising" them wherever I go Smile
lol!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 20:35

Group picture (with the veterans of war) from Astrakhan Very Happy :
With Albie. Maxim seemed to have been elsewhere at that time the picture was made...

Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Astrak10
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 20:50

The next couple of minutes I played a thank-you-game. Maxim began to sign the programmes automatically but then he saw that I had not just a programme but the magazine with their picture he said: “Thank you” and signed it. I said “Thank you” in return.

Albena was giving autographs on the other side of the entrance but she turned back, came up to me, signed the magazine, I said “Thank you”, she said “Thank you”, I said “thank you” again, gave her the second rose Smile, said “Thank you”, she said “Thank you” and I left because from there I stood I really prevented people from seeing what was going on on ice.

And she was really very nice and caring during all this thank-you-ing Smile And I hope they liked to have somebody who really cared a lot about them in this city Smile

So if you, girls, ever see Albena, can you give her a big hug from me and tell her that I really appreciate their art of skating and her charming personality (well, that was approximately what I was going to tell her instead of all these thank-yous Smile – and I had it written in Bulgarian but never used it!). I wish so much she knew it Smile

That definitely was one of the happiest moments of my entire life and the best one this year (and I can’t say I’m a miserable creature who doesn’t have fun or something – no, that was just touching a dream, it was absolute, pure happiness).

So, thank you for coming to Astrakhan and I’ll be looking forward to seeing you here next year (and I’ll make a banner, buy the 7 white roses to symbolize the 7 deadly sins, learn “Thank you” in Bulgarian – so I have a lot to be done Smile) !

I must be getting very sentimental but I’m still in this OMG-mood I got into this last Friday Smile

P.S. If I were a real fan I would have certainly kissed the autographed page, but I didn’t. I still may in the nearest future Smile
P.P.S. They will broadcast the show on a local channel so I’ll try to record it this Saturday and, I guess, It’s high time I learned how to cut and post video Smile

Thanks for reading and sharing my emotions.
flower
Back to top Go down
mailyan
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
mailyan

Number of posts : 11
Residence : Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 21:03

cute_n_gorgeous thank you again zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 21:35

It´s really a pleasure to read your reports from Astrakhan, Vala ohhhh !
You really have a talent for writing Very Happy !
You are describing your feelings and emotions and what was going on so clearly and so detailed that one really can feel the love heart2 you have for Albena and Maxim! Very Happy

Thanks for your great report! zvet

And if you really can manage to record, cut and upload their dances next Saturday, this would be great!! Very Happy

And "Thank you" in Bulgarian language means "Благодаря много", or simply "Благодаря". (That´s nearly the only Bulgarian word that I know by heart Laughing .)
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 21:53

Vala, thank you so much for your emotions. It is not so easy to express them to everybody, I know it by myself. But you told about everything so touching that I realized that it is how I also feel. Thank you once again zvet
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 22:19

Thank you thank you Valjusha Very Happy It was great to share all your happiness and positive emotions! I should also brush up my Bulgarian, Albena inspired me a lot, but my books are rubbish, though one of them was a present from a very kind Bulgarian man in the Bulgarian culture center of Moscow... I wonder whether it's still alive... the center, I mean... aaaaaaand ~ I did kiss the photo I have :woow: heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 22:21

oh, could it be that the photo from Astrakhan appears only for 50%... or is it only the fault of my computer?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 22:26

Petra wrote:

And "Thank you" in Bulgarian language means "Благодаря много", or simply "Благодаря". (That´s nearly the only Bulgarian word that I know by heart Laughing .)

Danke schön for the Bulgarisch lesson, Petra nice (it was a strange phrase in German-English Embarassed ) , is this really the only Bulgarian word that you know Rolling Eyes , I believe you understand much more.
And Vala, more common word to say "Thanks" in Bulgaria is the French "Merci". So you can use them both - Благодаря or Мерси. The 1st is similar to the russian word, so you won't have problems to learn it Wink .
We have a topic for "Bulgarian lessons", so if you have some answers, I'll be glad to help you.

Off topic as usual!) P.S. and completely off-topic: Petra, you're going to laugh at me, but the first German words I learned were from the series Kommissar Rex (one of my favourite) - when the dubbing wasn't very good, I was able to hear some words.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 22:27

tanuki wrote:
oh, could it be that the photo from Astrakhan appears only for 50%... or is it only the fault of my computer?

On my computer it appears for ... 0% nooo
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 22:46

Vania wrote:
tanuki wrote:

On my computer it appears for ... 0% nooo
Strange... scratch . On my PC it appears 100%... Maybe a temporary problem of servimg... Rolling Eyes

Vania wrote:
is this really the only Bulgarian word that you know , I believe you understand much more.
Rolling Eyes Nice Rolling Eyes ! Vaniaaaaaaa Laughing Laughing !!!! lol!
YOU should know that I don´t understand more nooo and always have to use the translator Rolling Eyes Sad !! And if you still don´t believe: Please ask Eli, Vanya, Kali and Krasy how much Bulgarian I understand! And they will state you its ZERO Weep !! saaad (OK Rolling Eyes , words like "picture, and, Albena, Maksim, ..." I know :wink: , as a whole I would presume 50 words, not more nooo , but that´s really everything I know in Bulgarian saaad ! (And if these 50 words can be told much more, I really do not know... Rolling Eyes shocked ...) I don´t have time for learning nooo ...)
P.S.: I know, that many here don´t believe that I don´t speak Bulgarian Rolling Eyes , but it´s really true Sad ... Weep

Vania wrote:
P.S. and completely off-topic: Petra, you're going to laugh at me, but the first German words I learned were from the series Kommissar Rex (one of my favourite) - when the dubbing wasn't very good, I was able to hear some words.
No, I don´t laugh :cool: ! After you told me that you learned English this way :wink: I know you are very talented for languages and I immediately believe this! sunny
And Kommissar Rex is really nice! Laughing
A good way to learn German :luvzy: , if one is language talented like you! Very Happy
And your German-English sentence is nearly perfect :respect: Very Happy Very Happy ! zvet

Sorry for the off topic too! :angel2:

Last edited by Petra on Mon 11 May - 23:39; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 22:52

OK, here´s the original link for the picture from Astrakhan, for everybody for whom this picture does not show up with the link from servimg, for what reason ever. Hopefully everybody can see it now! poklon zvet

Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Astrakhan
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 23:41

sorry for troubling you and thank you for making the effort cat It's a wonderful picture... Albena is as sweet as she could be again heart2 I also love Ira and Rita, but the first look always goes to Albena of course.....
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 23:43

Don´t worry! You did not make trouble! Exclamation
We have had this before many times that for what reason ever some users can´t see uploaded pictures...
And normally for such cases we nearly always try to find a solution.
I´m glad you can see the picture now Very Happy ...
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 1:20

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Why am I telling you all that? Just so that you can understand what this wonderful pair did to me Smile and how outrageous my behavior was.

P.S. Hope you're not bored with all the details but I can't help it Smile

heart2 I understand how you felt Vala.Their charisma is simply irresistable , especially Albena's smile . Thank you for the great report , it wasn't boring at all.Besides we all are used to reading the "1001 stories of Albie and Max" and you just added few amazing chapters to this fan book. zvet

poklon Thank you for the group photo,Petra. zvet :stari: :stari:

Last edited by viktoria on Tue 12 May - 9:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 9:27

Thanks, Petra, now it's fine - the pic opens. zvet
Back to top Go down
ulia
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
ulia

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 13:18

ohhhh Thank you, thank you, Valjusha !!!!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 19:06

Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 D0c4a30f82ff

Let's play a game "find A&M" baaa

Smile Well, sorry - I explained to you that I experimented with the camera regimes so the pics are awful.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 22:29

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

OK, I´ll make a try... Laughing

"A&M" are exactly in the centre of your picture, the ones that are skating king ...
In front of the photo, with their backs to you as photographer, from left to right: Kostomarov, Totmianina, Marinin. At the right, with the micro in his hands: Averbukh...
Right??? geek
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 22:52

Petra wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

OK, I´ll make a try... Laughing

"A&M" are exactly in the centre of your picture, the ones that are skating king ...
In front of the photo, with their backs to you as photographer, from left to right: Kostomarov, Totmianina, Marinin. At the right, with the micro in his hands: Averbukh...
Right??? geek

%) 60 % - There are no Totimianina and Kostomarov on the picture Razz
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 23:04

No Kostomarov and no Totmianina? Suspect

lol! OK, I give up! I´m satisfied with my 60%!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 23:16

I think the woman is Lobacheva. lol!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 23:22

Ivana wrote:
I think the woman is Lobacheva. lol!

O'k, Ivana gets the second prize! lol!

So what about the last man? (he is not a professional loveall )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age in Astrakhan   Ice Age in Astrakhan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Age in Astrakhan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: