Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics

Go down 
+10
allina
viktoria
tanuki
Ivana
Vania
mailyan
piemontesina
Amaya
Wondergirl
Petra
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Empty
PostSubject: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 16:44

Edit from Vania: I open a new topic, because I believe there will be many pics, reports and videos (I hope so) and it's better that we put them in this special topic Smile

Yesterday I was at the arena in Mannheim early Sleeping , around 11.00 o´clock, because I did not want to miss Albena and Maxim and because I did not know when the bus with the skaters arrives...

So, I was there much too early and had to wait at this special place many hours Summer)) ...

The first sign that the bus would arrive soon was the appearance of not so nice Russian security Shocked , who, after the bus arrived after 16.00 o´clock, blocked the bus of the skaters Weep and did not let us pass Aouch.. ! I could only wave Hey! to Albena Hey! , and she waved back Hey! ...

Then the bus disappeared and the security too :mdr: . Only one of them remained there. Besides me and one other person every fan disappeared. Maybe they all thought that nobody would come out again...

But we waited, because we knew from the years before what might happen... :smile:

And exactly Laughing ... Five minutes later some of the skaters came out again Laughing .

Maxim was with them. I went to him :smile: ; security again tried to stop me :blink: , but Maxim reacted very nice :respect: and so I could pass this time :jump3: ...
I gave him my present, gave him a biiiiig hug luv xoxo , and told him good wishes from the posters of our heavenforum and from Bulgarian armleg forum heart2 . Maxi thanked :vo:. After some few words he went back into the arena.

Some minutes later Albie came out Bravo! . This time the security officer gave up :mdr: , because this time Albie passed him :luvzy: and came to us and the others who meanwhile has noticed that some skaters were outside. Very few words, more were not possible at this moment. She as Maxi before signed their book for me, talked a little bit with everybody (mostly in Russian that I could not understand, because most of the visitors of this show were of Russian origin), and then left too.

The show began with some minutes delay.

In the first part Albena and Maxim danced "Ostanus" Rose . It was wonderful to watch Rose , and I have the impression that the song "Ostanus" fits to the dance much better than "You´re beautiful". Albena was in a white dress, and Maxim completely in black. Albie and Maxi, they both were in good condition :smile: , and they received a lot of applause :cheer: ; included a lot of animals/pets that were thrown on the ice!

In the second part they danced "Cry me a river" :smile: in the well known black and white clothes. Again great to watch Rose , with a lot of "AHHHH!" just because we love and "OHHHH" just because we love of the spectators. Especially Maxim received a lot of applause for his solo! :cheer: ! Again they received a lot of applause after the dance, Bravo! and again a lot of animals/pets were thrown on the ice!

I only hope Albena and Maxim have a second suitcase with them for transporting all the things that were thrown on the ice for them :mdr: !!!

During the dances of the other pairs Albena and Maxim very often were standing inside the skaters entrance that let to the ice, and watched the dances. And many times Albena besides the ice began to "dance" too! Was nice to watch :smile: ...

In principle that´s all. Only one thing that at the very end after the spotlights went on again and when I was just ready with packing my things inside my rucksack and just wanted to leave my seat, I suddenly heard someone calling my name in front of me... I looked ... and it was Albena :dube: , standing in front of me :smile: , who wanted to tell me something private that she could not tell me in all the mess outside the arena before the show... :dube: :dube: ... WOW! So nice sunny zvet ! Thank you, dear Albena Rose Rose Rose !!!!

So, that´s it from Mannheim. I hope to see Albena heart2 and Maxim heart2 again tomorrow in Düsseldorf, maybe for a bit longer than in Mannheim :smile: , as everything goes as it should...

Dear Albena zvet ! Dear Maxim zvet ! Thank you zvet for yesterday! And hope to see you tomorrow :vo: !

ohhhh

I made pictures, but I don´t know if they are ok, because I use film and not digital. If some of them are ok, I´ll post them during the coming week, I promise!
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 16:53

Petra heart2
How lucky you are :woow: :woow: :woow:
Thnx so much for your emotions cheers
Back to top Go down
Amaya
new here..
new here..
Amaya

Number of posts : 2
Residence : Latvia
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 17:06

Petra thank you very much for this amazing report zvet

I'm so happy for you Smile
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 17:07

Petra!! sunny sunny
At first many, many thanks for your detailed report!! ohhhh ohhhh
I am really happy for you, you deserve this satisfaction!!! Bravo! Bravo!
As usual they are so kind with the fans heart2 and, above all,
they "feel" who really loves them!! :dube: :dube:
They are surely special people!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Thank you again!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
mailyan
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
mailyan

Number of posts : 11
Residence : Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 17:12

Petra thank you very much for your report sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 17:13

Thank you, dear Petra!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 20:34

Thank you for your report, Petra. zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 20:42

You´re welcome Very Happy ! All of you!!! ohhhh

The most important is that Albena and Maxim felt the support... :smile:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 21:08

Two videos from Mannheim :smile: ! Thanks to sonnatina zvet !

Albena and Maxim, 01.05.2009, Mannheim, "Cry me a river / Timberlake"
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCT_p3rYJ20

Albena and Maxim during the finale, 01.05.2009, Mannheim
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSnulW2gvRk
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 21:27

Haha, Petra ^^ So it was YOU with whom Albena had a chat ^^ I was just the opposite side and waved my 'Albena'-poster whenever she appeared <3 I waited for her to come back and she really stopped by for a hug and a photo... This was definetely one of the happiest days in my life ^0^ I was happy to see that Albena and Maxim were as sweet in reality as my impression of them until now <3
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 21:54

Yes, it was me Wink ...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeSat 2 May - 23:29

sunny heart2 Welcome back , Petra and huge thank you for the report Erm..work:) Yahoooo!!! just because we love Rose Kisssssssssss and for your support for Albie and Max.. Rose heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 .
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 15:11

Report from the show in Düsseldorf (03.05.2009) :dube: :smile: ...

Before the show I waited outside Summer)) for four girls from the Bulgarian armleg forum zvet , who had been coming from Sofia to Düsseldorf zvet to watch the show, to meet Albena heart2 and Maxim heart2 , and who had arranged some things for today zvet (Special thanks to VanyaST for the arrangements zvet !!)...
After we met we went to the place where Albena at Friday has told me to wait for their arrival: the skaters entrance. There we waited again Summer)) ...
Some minutes before 16.00 o´clock the bus arrived, and with it Albena and Maxim who took us with them through the skaters entrance Yahoooo!!! Rose Rose inside the arena before the show Wheee!! , so that we could watch the IceAge training Bravo! and could speak some few words with Albena Thanks! Thanks! .
Some minutes later Aline and her boyfriend arrived; Albena had them let inside the arena too :smile: .
We took place in first row to watch the training. Once or twice Albena arrived to talk a little bit, for example she told that she and Maxim are tired completely Sleeping because of the long trip in the bus and because they had managed to sleep Sleeping only some hours... Maxim at this time was busy backstage.
It was really interesting to watch them training. A highlight during this training was that Albena lovely heart and Maxim lovely heart trained parts of their new dance "Eternal love" :jump3: Yahoooo!!! to a Russian song, the one that Albena before told us is not ready up to now and that needs to be improved. But the part they showed us from this dance was fabulous :vo: , magical :stari: , and so full of love heart2 + heart2 = heart2 to each other :dube: luv xoxo ! Simply fantastic :dube: ! I´m really curious for the whole dance now :woow: !
During the show Albena and Maxim danced the same two dances zvet they danced in Mannheim: "Ostanus" during the first part and "Cry me a river / Timberlake" during the second part. Again they received a lot of warm applause :cheer: , and again many many toys were thrown on the ice (I really hope for the second suitcase Laughing !). And again both of them made a good impression on the ice Thanks! Thanks! .
During the whole show there was a good and enthusiastic atmosphere inside the arena, better than in Mannheim. At the end the visitors were allowed to come directly to the ice, so that the skaters during their final round clapped hands with the visitors...
After the show was over, all the skaters disappeared and left the ice. Only two skaters came back :jump3: : dear Albena Rose and dear Maxim Rose ! And what now happened was really unbelievable :smile: . As soon as the remaining visitors realized that they came back, Albena and Maxim immediately were surrounded by a crowd of estimated 150 visitors :smile: , maybe more... Albena and Maxim could hardly move, because everybody wanted to have pictures and autographs. And they all received what they wanted :smile: ...
Approximately 15-20 minutes later only Albena lovely heart , Maxim lovely heart , the four girls from Bulgaria and I were remaining (Aline somehow to this time had disappeared elsewhere scratch ; we met her again outside the arena later). We took seat at first row again, because Albena and Maxim wanted to rest some minutes.They talked a little bit with us zvet , we gave them our gifts for which they thanked zvet ,...
I will never in life forget the shining eyes :stari: and the smiling faces :stari: :smile: of Albena and Maxim after this show :smile: ... I think this show in Düsseldorf is something that not only we, the fans, will keep in mind, but Albena and Maxim too... Something very very positive :vo: with very positive emotions :vo: ...
Some minutes later we had to leave the arena too. Outside we met Aline again, waiting near the bus for Albena and Maxim... And some minutes later we all seperated...

Dear Albena Rose ! Dear Maxim Rose ! Thanks again for yesterday Rose !!! And for all Rose !!! Hope to see you again Alby & Max!! :smile: !!!

And besides it was nice to meet Aline and the Bulgarian girls in personal! :smile:

My pics won´t be ready before the middle or the end of the week. But maybe Aline with her pictures is quicker this time :wink: ...

Last edited by Petra on Mon 4 May - 23:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
allina
new here..
new here..
allina

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 15:35

Petra, thank you very much for your report sunny
Back to top Go down
mailyan
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
mailyan

Number of posts : 11
Residence : Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 15:47

Petra, thank you very much for everything zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 16:10

You´re welcome, allina and mailyan! Very Happy

I just found this one from Düsseldorf: group picture, before the skaters finally left the ice...

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Group_10
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 16:15

Quote :
I will never in life forget the shining eyes and the smiling faces of Albena and Maxim after this show ... I think this show in Düsseldorf is something that not only we, the fans, will keep in mind, but Albena and Maxim too... Something very very positive with very positive emotions ...

Petra!! Thank you !! zvet zvet zvet
And the dream came true..... :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
I am happy for you and with you!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 16:39

Petra cheers cheers cheers
Thnx so muuuch :woow:
You are soooo lucky king
I even envy a little bit Embarassed
And I am so happy you managed to complete all you planned loveall
Waiting for your photos poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Amaya
new here..
new here..
Amaya

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 16:43

omg! Petra thank you very much! You all are so amazing!

I'm really happy for you! poklon zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 17:04

You´re welcome too, Piemontesina, Wondergirl and Amaya! zvet

The most important is that Albie and Maxi were given so many positive emotions there... sunny :smile: Thanks! Thanks!

These pics from Albena and Maxim are from Mannheim. Thanks to the unknown one zvet who made them!

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Albeee10

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Maaaaa10
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 20:22

Some pictures from the official site of SAP-Arena, Mannheim:

"Ostanus":

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_111

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_210

"Cry me a river":

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_310

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_410

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_510

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_610

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Sap_710
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 22:53

wow ^^ these pix are wonderful ^0^ thank you for posting!! they were both gorgeous, as always ^^
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 0:08

Hamburg, 02.05.2009. Thanks to медленная звезда zvet !

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics 0acb6c5f64a0
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 0:32

heeeeey people! any nice reports from Hamburg??
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 2:39

Hamburg, 02.05.2009, finale, with Albena and Maxim
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggOrYwWPtfw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next