Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009

Go down 
+22
ulia
brita
Anna
7llewops
Lacey
Aliska
bya_peyton
aline
risha_11
Ivana
eli_87
joyva
piemontesina
Vania
Swetis
lillelol
Petra
Zara
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Wondergirl
Baghira
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 20:54

Well, I know about this story (only what was on the forum). One girl is connected to the organizers. She said that when it was a nomination with Tanya&Max and Navka&Kolganov, our 'blondies' won with the result 67% vs. 34%. Of course nobody expected it. Max was not so well-known (but now he is a star!!!). Because (unfortunately - IMHO) in Russia Navka has a great support. I mean not fans... And she couldn't leave this show because it's NAVKA. So the organizers were thinking for two days what to do. And they presented to the audince the result 53% vs. 47%. TAT saved the pair Navka-Kolganov (oh, of course...). But the most disgusting was not this thing!!! After Tanya&Max's dance (as you remember it was 'Still loving you') TAT put them 5.8 for the technique and said that Tanya was reeling 4 (!!! oh, does she count always???) times. Everybody understood that it was just a vendetta. Because she loves Navka. And after all of this she said: 'Oh, it's a good mark!!! You know I've left YOU in the show!!!' Everybody was shoked...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 21:01

Thanks for your quick answer, Wondergirl zvet !!!

So this unbelievable story really seems to be true... Shocked shocked saaad Sad Rolling Eyes ...I always hoped that I understood something wrong in translation because I simply did not want to believe this! UFFFFF!!!! saaad

So what shall we think of this "show" now??? Of these judges and producers??? And of this what seems to be going on "backstage"???

I´m shocked one time more! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 21:19

I seem to be in the mood for asking questions today... Twisted Evil (But somehow this is typical for me... I always want to find out the truth!)

Another question I have here:
I found some "news" about the video with the interview of Averbukh, I mean the one I posted yesterday here in this topic, the one in which Averbukh gave information about the health of Tatiana and why they did not dance on Tuesday / Saturday.

Is it correct that Averbukh gave this interview only after "extreme pressure" from Russian fans / posters / population / ... ?? I found the information that Russian Channel 1 (1tv.ru) was deeply insulted by thousands of angry Russian IceAge fans via sms, telephone calls, letters and posts in the web, because there was no information given at all on Tuesday during the shooting and on Saturday during the TV broadcast about why Maxim and Tatiana did not dance / what has happened to Tatiana / what will be with this pair now!!! And that only because of these insults and because of these thousands of protests Averbukh decided to give the interview (=the video I posted yesterday) with explanations??

Wondergirl, is this correct too?? Do you know something about this??? Many thanks in advance zvet !!!
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 22:14

Well... We think that this interview was shot on Tuesday because Averbuch was in the same clothes. The real question is: why wasn't the interview shown earlier? The fans from our forum and from official forum sent a lot of on-line letters. So I don't know whether it's true that they make an interview after that! But the indignation (resentment) was great!!! It is true!!!

And about the show... We disappointed in it long ago and now we are watching it only because of favourite figure skaters... ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 22:34

And on the forums the negative to the judges and organisers are very very great!!! But what can we do???????? Even when the on-line conference was with the producer of the first channel, the questions were sorted!!! And of corse the 'real' questions were not answered...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 22:48

Many thanks again, Wondergirl zvet , for your quick and honest answers! You´re great zvet !!! Friends
So there is at least a bit true of what I found... saaad

:disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: :disap:

Wondergirl wrote:
(...) We disappointed in it long ago and now we are watching it only because of favourite figure skaters...
From time to time we have been discussing the manipulations of the "show", what was going on behind the scenes / backstage, and especially "Ms TAT Tarasova" here too, but only as far as Albena and Maxim were / are concerned, and we did it not so deep as you and the other posters did / do it in Russian forum... And we only had presumptions and deep feelings inside of us that there something was going on wrong and not as it should with this show...We only knew fragments of what happened, sometimes someone was so kind to translate Tarasova´s words to Maxim or Albena (especially her declaration that it was "her" who "saved" Maxi and Tania we discussed here too)...and sometimes we made jokes that the winner of the show is already known... and we always because of these fragments had the "feeling" that there something seemed to go wrong (or smelled "cheesy", as Viki ones called it)...

Now with these short views inside that you gave us zvet, and with your explanations to what happened I can only sum up (at least for me) that my strange feeling towards this "show" that I had inside me more and more during the last weeks really seems to become true...

Disappointment ... this word you used I think is (at least for me) the right word, too! saaad

:disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 23:01

Well girls, thats really surprising news I find here...
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shows like Ice Age are supposed to be fair, but I'm afraid they never really are. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes of let's say the german show "Stars on ice" or "dancing with the stars", but I'm afraid there might be some kind of concept behind these shows - they probably wouldn't get the one or other star to participate if he's being kicked out after the first show! Just imagine most loved Navka leaving after two weeks!
Somebody told me, that they already know, who's going to be in the final before the show even starts...
But that's just talks and concerning other shows anyways!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 1:07

A little, little bit off-topic again, but nevertheless this news from today somehow belongs here Very Happy :

Congratulations really to Tatiana Arntgolts to her marriage!!! Congrats!
Become happy with your husband Ivan Zhidkov and have a long and healthy life together, full of love!!!

P.S. She did not marry today Wink , but secretly some weeks ago...

http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/prp=0&pi=29366 (in Russian)

Translation by google:
"Kleo.Ru (15.12.2008)
Tatiana Arntgolts married
Famous actress Tatyana Arntgolts never complained about the lack of male interest in their person. Alas, but fans will no longer be a star on that count - Tatiana recently married secretly. Vote of the actress became a colleague, actor Ivan Zhidkov.
The last time local celebrities try to avoid arrange shumihi and lushly weddings. Use at least Anastasia Zavorotnyuk or Katyu Lel. Tatiana Arntgolts decided to follow the example of their colleagues and not to interfere in the privacy of the press. Marriage pair met in mid-autumn, but changed marital status of the actresses became known only now.
Romance of Tatiana and Ivan developed rapidly. They met last year. The meeting was accidental, since Ivan in that fateful day just went for a company with friends at the airport - to meet Tatiana after regular filming. Young people just love each other and soon decided to legitimize the relationship.
"We do not want agitation around our wedding, so you do not have to report that neither the press nor friends - quotes MARRIED magazine" 7 days ". - Quiet sign Tverskom marriage, and later with a dozen closest friends marked the occasion at the restaurant" .
Wedding Travel also has not yet been, Tatiana is now engaged in "Ice Age", and Ivan was withdrawn. Romantic couple planned a trip for early next year.
However, it seems, couples should accelerate the departure. Tatiana should be a good rest - at the recent shootings show "Ice Age" girl fell into a faint. According to the administrators of the project, the body beautiful simply failed loads. For Arntgolts medical diagnosis sounded clear: it must withdraw from the "Ice Age". "Now the state of Tatiana is the stable - say doctors. - But it needs to take care of themselves." Health problems due to the project arose from the actress was not the first time. Recently, Tatiana won just two injuries during the shooting."
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 3:07

Oh, girls! At the beginning of this season of Ice Age I was really happy because not only Albie but also Max will be there! And I remember myself last year. I was supporting Albena and I couldn't even imagine what was going on in her soul... And I can't stop adoring and admiring her. This year my heart was, is and will be with Albie and Max...
But this show is rude! The show where money and connections are the most wanted... Do you know that Zhanna Friske was paid for? Somebody paid for her competing here till the end... And from the very beginning TAT (and the organizers in her place) was getting ready all of us that Zhanna will be on a podium. We can't accept it... We'll see...I hope the people's love to other pairs will do smth to avoid this... But we are living in the world of money...
And about their contracts... Yes, they sign them. And in these contracts the terms are put. For example, last year the contract with Khamatova (the winner)was signed till October, but the pair was very popular with the audience that the organizers prolonged it. They got much money on it... So many people voted and sent sms... This year the same situation I think is with Max. I suppose that the organizers couldn't even imagine that he will be so popular... So they did everything they could to get more from his pair with Tanya... And I want you to know that not always but... the judges are said what to put to one or the other pair...
So I can easily believe that not popularity but money are the 'main audience' in this show...
But as I am very romantic and naive ( Embarassed ) I really want to believe that everything will be fair... If only with our pair...
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 8:28

And now Tania may be sick for real, but people don't believe. Probably many thought it was another vendetta.
Did they say the winner is going to be determined from TV viewers sending sms. I heard this from the commentator. May be they have started collecting those. Now, if they say right away no Tania and Max in the final, there will be no sms for Tania and Max. Organizers probably don't want this. So, they keep people in the dark. Two dances in the final, gala only and such. Or may be they have not decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 14:38

One news: Tanya&Max are there!!!!!!!!!!!! They will skate Hendel!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy!!! My heart trembles...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 17:21

Girls!!! Good news!!! Tanya&Max skated Hendel and got 12!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAT said that they are the leaders and she is ready to put them perfect marks from any program they skated earlier and combine with these marks!!! It is not clear what will be with the 2nd dance... But we are all happy!!!!!

Maybe TAT is adequate today???
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 19:57

lovely heart Thank you Wondergirl bow It is a wonderful news Max sings for Albie) .Haendel sounds perfect reverance .Brave Tania heart2 i just want to give her a hug . They are the leaders in our :surce: hearts :smile: but also in our voting Erm..work:) Those SOS for votes in all forums SOS weren't for nothing and everybody did a great job . Ugu-ugu zvet

The results from final show

Staviski/Arntgolts – 12,00 :jump3: Rose Yahoooo!!!
Kostomaro/Babenko – 12,00
Gordeeva/Beroev – 12,00
Drobiazko/Miller – 12,00
Navka/Kolganov – 12,00
Yagudin/Lanskaya – 11,98
Vanagas/Alferova – 11,94
Lobacheva/Shevelkov – 11,92
Novikov/Friske – 11,92
Petrova/Tzsyu – 11,88
Taranda/Slutskaya – 11,88
Tikhonov/Strizhenova – 11,86

The combine results from semi-final and final

Gordeeva/Beroev – 12,00 + 12,00 = 24,00
Navka/Kolganov – 12,00 + 12,00 = 24,00
Kostomarov/Babenko – 12,00 + 11,98 = 23,98
Drobiazko/Miller – 12,00 + 11,98 = 23,98
Yagudin/Lanskaya – 11,98 + 11,96 = 23,94
Novikoov/Friske – 11,92 + 11,98 = 23,90
Taranda/Slutskaya – 11,88 + 12,00 = 23,88
Tikhonov/Strizhenova – 11,86 + 12,00 = 23,86
Petrova/Tzsyu – 11,88 + 11,96 = 23,84
Vanagas/Alferova – 11,94 + 11,88 = 23,82
Lobacheva/Shevelkov – 11,92 + 11,88 = 23,80

Not very sure about Tania and Max's placement in this one .They didn't skate second dance . There are some hints in reports but i don't want to write or citate anyone until is clear .. flower
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 21:12

:jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:
:jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:
:jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:

!!!!!!!!!!!!Yepeeee!!!!!! They're back!!!! Yahoooo!!!
Thanks for the GREAT news Wondergirl!
You made my day!!!

Gooo !! Gooo !! Gooo !! Gooo !!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 21:53

viktoria wrote:
The results from final show

Staviski/Arntgolts – 12,00 :jump3: Rose Yahoooo!!!

Great Thanks! Thanks! ! So when will we see this dance of Max heart2 (and Tatiana of course)? Next Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 22:10

viktoria wrote:

The combine results from semi-final and final
(...)
Not very sure about Tania and Max's placement in this one .They didn't skate second dance . There are some hints in reports but i don't want to write or citate anyone until is clear .. flower

Really confusing at the moment in Russian forum... scratch
Some days ago I found the info that tomorrow (17.12.) will be the next shooting (gala?) and that Tarasova said they will make an exception and, if Tatiana is all right until then (what she seems to be now!), will allow them to show their second dance in the gala... But I do not know if this is really true...

Oh, and if I translated correct from Russian forum today Tarasova after the dance from Max and Tania said something like that "they are the leading pair in the project"... Wink
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 23:44

Girls, I just found this on the ice age homepage:
singing Max lol! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=5332
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 0:22

Baghira wrote:
Girls, I just found this on the ice age homepage:
singing Max lol! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=5332

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: lol!
Now we know how it sounds when Max Max sings for Albie) sings for Albie :mdr: :luvzy:

Thanks for finding this link, Baghira zvet !!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 0:50

Petra wrote:

Oh, and if I translated correct from Russian forum today Tarasova after the dance from Max and Tania said something like that "they are the leading pair in the project"... Wink

flower Yes Petra you got that right.The reporters also wrote that Tarasova said this result can be combine with a result from any previous performances but i can't tell how this will work or can work.Besides they still can dance a second one tomorow before the shootings for the gala.Confusing at the moment and i guess she mention this in case they are unable to present another dance .Hopefuly tomorow we'll find out something :| .

Thank you for the video Baghira zvet rabbit

Last edited by viktoria on Wed 17 Dec - 2:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 0:59

viktoria wrote:
Besides they still can dance a second one tomorow before the shootings for the gala.
Viki, to me this sounds as if they really are making an exception because of Tania´s illness scratch , and as if they will accept tomorrow´s second dance as the missing dance from last Tuesday ( Saturday) scratch , so that they as all the others will have two dances then and will be back in the game Question ...
... the game who will be on the podium... and as I understood it this will be decided as a combination from the two dances and the sms votes of the Russians...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 1:17

Quote :
They didn't skate second dance .

Really confusing at the moment in Russian forum... scratch
Some days ago I found the info that tomorrow (17.12.) will be the next shooting (gala?)

Oh, and if I translated correct from Russian forum today Tarasova after the dance from Max and Tania said something like that "they are the leading pair in the project"...

Yeah, all this is true and I also wrote it. TAT really said so. But 'blondies' didn't skate the 2nd dance today. And we are also in doubts. Because tomorrow they will shoot the Gala and there won't be judges. scratch So only tomorrow we'll know something definite...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 2:00

In Yagidin forum they write that tomorrow really will be taping for Maxim´s second dance for final! They seem to be pretty sure about this! poklon
I prefer waiting ...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 2:09

Some notes from Alfik (Exsler forum):
'Oh, it’s a miracle! Tanya&Stav came back!!!! I began to beat Anya on her shoulder because of the happiness. She was afraid of my emotions. It’s great that they were allowed to skate! And I really think that it is because of the audience. The organizers must be reading the Internet!!! This pair deserves the top position on the podium! And it would be very unfair that they could leave the show in one step from the final! But about their skating I’ll write later. We are glad that they came back! And we all were screaming to Tanya ‘With a good return!! Don’t be ill!!!’ and to Stav ‘Take care of her!’ And he showed that he really does!!'
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 3:17

Video sunny from Maxim and Tatiana from yesterday´s taping (16.12.2008) Laughing Very Happy !!
Many thanks to tamriko666 zvet !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmMu5tHNaa4
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 3:28

Wondergirl wrote:
..... And I really think that it is because of the audience. The organizers must be reading the Internet!!!..

The organizers probably decided to have as winner a certain skater.., Embarassed Embarassed
but the innumerable votes, the people ungry, Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so ,
the great success of Max & Tania :cheer: :cheer: perhaps convinced them to change their program...

Now I am curious....very curious :smile:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next