Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009

Go down 
+22
ulia
brita
Anna
7llewops
Lacey
Aliska
bya_peyton
aline
risha_11
Ivana
eli_87
joyva
piemontesina
Vania
Swetis
lillelol
Petra
Zara
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Wondergirl
Baghira
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec - 18:45

Vania wrote:
[ Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Petraaaaaa, please, stop Laughing Laughing Do you know how much I love Raffaelo Laughing Laughing Don't be so cruel Laughing Laughing

Btw, I'll miss Ice age tonight, I can't watch it Crying or Very sad I hope tomorrow morning there will be good news about Tania and Max's participation, I mean they'll be between the finalists.

OK, I´ll stop Laughing Laughing Laughing my advertisements for Raffaello and Rocher...
And really: I really did not want to be "cruel" to yoyva or to you, I only imagined yoyva sitting at home in the US, in front of TV or PC, enjoying Rocher and thinking it´s Raffaello... and that would have been really cruel...
Joyva, I hope you understand it the right way!!! Friends
And only adding this now (and I promise this will really be the last time for today that I write about the two sweets beginning with "R" :mdr: ): I like Rocher more than Raffaello, the second one tastes toooooo sweet... :mdr: Laughing Laughing

Vania wrote:
I hope tomorrow morning there will be good news about Tania and Max's participation, I mean they'll be between the finalists.
Yeah, let´s hope they will say today that they vcan be voted on the "podium"... poklon poklon poklon

Last edited by Petra on Sun 21 Dec - 1:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec - 21:31

Russian First Channel (1tv.ru) uploaded Maxim´s and Tania´s dance from the finale: Händel :dube:

Finale, 20.12.2008:
http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=5381 training
http://www.1tv.ru/ice2/fbd=5382 dance

What I would like to know now from those who could watch it in TV: Are the Russians allowed to vote for them (I mean for a placement on the podium), now that they only have this one dance and after TAT was so satisfied to have put them on last place of the twelve pairs because of this...?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec - 22:33

The 1tv version from above as download link, dance only:

Maxim and Tatiana, finale, 20.12.2008, dance only:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzzmkmnyjm1 16,81 MB
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec - 23:41

In Russian celebsonice forum I found the "hint" that in the partner changing show that will be taped at 25.12.08 and will be shown on TV at 01.01.09, Max presumably will dance with ... Friske Rolling Eyes ...
I´m not completely sure if I really want to watch this... or if I will decide to run away from my PC if it turns out that it is really Friske he is dancing with ... otherwise I think it might be really interesting to watch what Max is able to present with this most hated non-professional skater on the ice...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 0:11

Petra wrote:
What I would like to know now from those who could watch it in TV: Are the Russians allowed to vote for them (I mean for a placement on the podium), now that they only have this one dance and after TAT was so satisfied to have put them on last place of the twelve pairs because of this...?

From what I found in Russian forum it seems that the Russians can really vote for Maxim and Tatiana Very Happy . But what chance do they have? After Tanias illness and with only one counting dance instead of two counting ones, they are left on last place, with 12 points only where all the others with two counting dances are close to 24 points... scratch saaad ...
IMO there´s no chance nooo ...

Edit: The Russians can send sms. Send 03 to number 7777 or to 7069...

Last edited by Petra on Sun 21 Dec - 3:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 1:19

The complete youtube version by White Crow zvet ; training, dance, interview:

Maxim and Tatiana, finale, 20.12.2008:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6-RVlzxtA
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 3:00

Download link for the complete version:

Maxim Staviski, Tatiana Arntgolts, finale, 20.12.2008, training, dance, interview:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ickytkkwmu 90,36 MB
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 3:34

Thank you Petra for the links with vids!! ohhhh ohhhh
The dance Hädel was gorgeous!! Tanya and Max really deserved their marks! :vo: :stari:
And if only voting for podium really depends on audience...i'm sure our blondies would be first. But no matter - they have the highest prise - love of public! :stari: :stari: heart2 Can't stop admiring with them... ohhhh
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 4:12

Hi, my dears! Today is a great day for 'blondies' and for us!! Their dance was perfect, wonderful, great, marvellous, gorgeous ... what is left? Very Happy And we can vote, I sent sms and it is counted. In the program the words of TAT were cut off, so we haven't got the added points Sad But I don't know how the organizers will make the winners. Maybe they want to see how many votes ous 'blondies' will get and after that they will say something definite.
And what concerns the program with the other participants... I have no words here, only emotions... And they are not good... In our forum there was also the info that Max will skate with Friske... We are all shoked affraid and angry No It will be a mockery to all the fans... I don't want to see Max with her... Oh my God, save me from it...
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 4:33

OMG... affraid and i hoped so that it won't be true! Suspect
I heard somewhere was written that Zhanna wanted herslef to dance with Max... Twisted Evil oh they want to make her wish come true? Then poor Max won't flee... Suspect
But why so sad and angry? Max is genius on ice, he'll do his best and i'm sure whoever he'd dance with, the dance will be great! Maybe we all would like Friske after that dance Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 5:01

heart2 Thank you for the video Petra.
I am not sure about Tania and Max placement but there is nothing we can do.Only the Russian fans can vote and i hope the votes will be enough.As for me , after what happened last week ,i can only be happy that Tania was healthy enough to perform this incredible dance .

The rumors about Friske may come true but i wouldn't worry and to be honest ,from what i see, she had a progress .It is a good thing she can skate now .It is not like she is doing her first steps on the ice flower and Max has to teach her.Lets give her a credit zvet and be realistic.Max is not only great and talanted skater ,he also has good skills as a coach.So Friske or someone else for one dance he,ll be fine. sunny

Laughing I just notice Lana is here and puting everything in order. cheers king
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 13:56

Hey girls!
Wow! I missed soooo much the last few days!
Specially all the talks about Rafaello and Rocher made me hungry... santa
The dances of the final and the gala were really great!!! :respect: :respect: :respect:
Thanks for posting the links! Rose

So whats next?! When are we going to know who won?! Do Max and Tanja have any chances? Can we vote for them?! Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 16:54

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation It appears that while I slept Petra was kind enough to bring forth the truth about Ferrero Rocher Exclamation Exclamation .

This has made for an enlightening and humorous discussion and I thank all of you who participated. :vo: Laughing

No matter, I am a chocolate junkie and even if my Ferrero Rocher is not exactly what Maxim and Tatiana got at IceAge, I will enjoy my sweets to the fullest! :vo:

Waking up to humor like Wondergirl's has made my day! nice

cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 17:13

Yoyva zvet , I´m glad you took the sweets discussion with humour sunny Friends Rose !

Baghira, I´ll try to answer your questions:
1) No, we here can´t vote for Maxim and Tatiana. Only the Russians can vote with sms! And I´m sure they are doing it like crazy!

2) If Max and Tania have any chances, this depends on how the judges / producers / dear Tarasova will "make" the winners. In other forums they talk about scenarios (nobody is completely sure what will really be!) that the winner from finale and semifinale will receive 12 points, the second will receive 11 points, the third will receive 10 points, and so on, this would make 1 point for the last from finale and semifinale, and this seems to be Maxim and Tatiana, because they have only one counting dance instead of two. (I underlined "seems" because nobody really knows about this: the producers of the show until now have not said how they want to compensate the missing second dance from Max and Tania!!!) Then there are the sms votes of the Russians; the first one of these sms votes may receive 12 points, the second one 11 points, and so on again. And then they will add the points from finale / semifinale and the sms votes. And then they will know the winner. But this is only a scenario that is talked about in nearly every Russian IceAge forum at the moment. But nobody knows exactly. Therefore I prefer waiting. And if Max and Tania have chances there, this depends on how what the producers finally will decide to do. Nobody knows it at the moment... And IMO this might mean that the producers have all chances of the world to let the pairs win that they want to have on the podium!
You can see it here in this vid from White Crow: Maxi is left on last place at the moment, only because of the fact that they have only one dance instead of two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IitH7RxYss

3) And we are going to know on New Years day (at least officially), who will be the winner. They will tape the partner changing show on 25.12.08, and during this they will tape the winners ceremony and the podium too. Therefore I presume that the eyewitnesses of this taping will tell us on 25.12.08 who is the winner!
I hope this helps you at least a little bit, Baghira! flower
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 20:54

Quote :
I heard somewhere was written that Zhanna wanted herslef to dance with Max... Twisted Evil oh they want to make her wish come true? Then poor Max won't flee... Suspect

I also heard that it is her choice. In her online-conference she said: 'You will see whom I chose!!!' So it is evident that Max has no other way out...

Quote :
Max is genius on ice, he'll do his best and i'm sure whoever he'd dance with, the dance will be great! Maybe we all would like Friske after that dance

Wow! It is my thoughts! And I also wrote it on our forum not long ago, but our girls said that they will NEVER like Friske Laughing Laughing Laughing I want to see Max with any girl but NOT Friske because I want to enjoy his skating. But in its way I will see Friske and I can't do anything with myself Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 22:48

Some pics from yesterdays "Händel" sunny ! I´m always astonished that Tatiana learned all those typical Denkova-Staviski lifts so quickly! She seems to have a natural talent for skating...

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081221/U3leBmD62C.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081221/wLzjLnU3TR.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081221/Y9WOzaGST0.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081221/pF5Y9LFiHJ.jpg

Sorry, Anya´s ipicture again... Rolling Eyes. I hope most of you can open and enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 23:57

The latest news. Tanya and Max are skating on the show at St. Petersburg. They skated 'Hijo de la luna'. But they perhaps will skate one more dance.
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 23:59

Wow! Thank you so much Petra! ohhhh

@ 1) I already thought that we couldn't do anything for them from Germany/ Austria nooo

@2) That sounds really complicated! But it just underlines what I think is going to happen... I'm quite sure that the jury (not to say TAT) is going to "pick" the winner. (I don't dare say they already knew from the beginning who's going to win) That's so unfair! Because then we know it's gonna be either Yags or Navka... saaad

@3) I'm glad we're gonna know soon who's gonna be the winner!!!
We can still pray for them - they really deserve it! poklon

AND: Tanja IS a natural! The Handel performance was just WOW :stari:

PS.: I wouldn't want to see poor Maxi with Friske either, but I'm afraid he has no choice... shocked

Good night everybody!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 0:11

Wondergirl wrote:
The latest news. Tanya and Max are skating on the show at St. Petersburg. They skated 'Hijo de la luna'. But they perhaps will skate one more dance.
So, Max heart2 and Tania are in St. Petersburg sunny . Thanks for the info, Wondergirl zvet ! Do they write if Albie is there, too Question ?

I searched the Russian forum, but in all these 100.000 pages in Russian forum I did not find what I was looking for, I was lost in them saaad ...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 0:41

There was only few info, because the show is still continuing. But in some time our girls who went there will write everything. But Albie I think is not there... nooo
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 0:56

Wondergirl wrote:
But Albie I think is not there... nooo
:disap: :disap: :disap:
So it seems her injury did not heal until now nooo , and we again have to wait for their next dance together... saaad
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 1:35

The girls are back and say about the show! Ours were great! The audience gave them a warm welcome! They skated 'Hijo de la luna' and Scorpions! But there were two moments when they could fall but Max was strong and kept Tanya well.
That's some photos
Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 A3064e420069

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Ceb65b9af08d

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 06c8bcc6a5f1
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 1:37

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 988e2c95dd62

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Ca2156e752c9

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 A1dcb340304e
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 1:38

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 040754bf8356

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 4cc06739a62c

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 4b25bef3432e
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 1:39

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 2b72ddd5200b

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 5acea53bc261

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Cad72d36e2ea

Last edited by Wondergirl on Mon 22 Dec - 1:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next