Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please, read this!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Please, read this!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please, read this!!!   Please, read this!!! Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 16:48

Moderator's Note:
Hi guys,
Vania is now one of the moderators on the board. If she finds any posts that are specifically hurtful to AM or go against the rules of another board (i.e. posting FSVideos vids here!), she will delete them. Please do not post anything of a malicious or damaging nature. This is a fan board.
Thank you for understanding, zvet
Lana

Well, it's very hard for me to write this message and I hope you'll understand me right - in internet, in all the medias, you can read many articles - all of them saying exactly the same thing and spreading gossips about our sweethearts. You know what I'm talking about Crying or Very sad

So PLEASE, do not post any of these articles here - these are only gossips and we know that many things that the medias write about Max and Albena are a lie! Many of the articles are saying the same thing - as they did COPY/PASTE to the info. We don't know anything, anything for sure, these sources aren't reliable - and I don't want that we spread gossips!!

Vania

Last edited by Vania on Tue 8 Sep - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Please, read this!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, read this!!!   Please, read this!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 9:58

Hi!
I want to ask you
1. When you want to open a new topic, please, check first if a similar topic is already existing (for example - we had 2 topics about Miki Ando)
and
2. Be sure to open the new topic in the right thread (now we have a topic about Mishin and Moskvina in "Our Albenka and Max").

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Please, read this!!!
Page 1 of 1