Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of our family :)

Go down 
+23
whitemask
MARI
iv4eto_k
Anya
aline
risha_11
mikkie14
marie
Dasha
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
Grace
Maria
Vania
alexandra
Lindi
Aleksandra
Elv
Lana
*MAGic diable*
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Photos of our family :) Empty
PostSubject: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 0:34

Don't you want to see everyone in this thread?????????? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 0:43

MAGic diable wrote:

Yesss!!! Very Happy So where are your photos, Lerka? :kataus: :angel2: I will post some of me, in a few minutes. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 0:55

Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

Yesss!!! Very Happy So where are your photos, Lerka? :kataus: :angel2: I will post some of me, in a few minutes. :blush2:
I can post some of you, too, sestrichka!!! :kataus: I adore the photo of you and Jen I have!!! :luvzy: :blush2:
Ok, I'll try to find some.. of me! :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 0:59

MAGic diable wrote:

I can post some of you, too, sestrichka!!! :kataus: I adore the photo of you and Jen I have!!! :luvzy: :blush2:

:kataus: Yeah, sure. hehe. You can post the one of me and Jenn. I don't have that one on this computer. :luvzy:

I'm uploading mine right now. Very Happy I always look strange in photos, though. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 1:08

Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

:kataus: Yeah, sure. hehe. You can post the one of me and Jenn. I don't have that one on this computer. :luvzy:

I'm uploading mine right now. Very Happy I always look strange in photos, though. :blush2:
hahahaha!! :kataus: Thank you, Lanchiik!!
Here we goo...
Lana!!! =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (with her gorgeous red hair! :woow: )

Photos of our family :) Lana_1141421100

Isn't she a veryyy lovely girl???? :woow: :woow: :woow: Yes, I have a very beautiful sestrichka!!! You can envy me!!! :kataus: I adore her! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 1:22

Me in Calgary looking a little tired

Chelsea and Jenn (just because it is too cute not to post! Very Happy)

Crazy Chelsea photo (at the airport)

A verrrry old pic of me and Chelsea. hahaha. My hair is so much better now. :kataus:

And me again... haha

:angel2: Excuse the huge amount of photos, I am a little bored. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 1:27

MAGic diable wrote:

hahahaha!! :kataus: Thank you, Lanchiik!!
Here we goo...
Lana!!! =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (with her gorgeous red hair! :woow: )

That didn't take long. :kataus: But Lerochka... where are the photos of you? hehehe. tchin-tchin You must go find some! lol!!! Very Happy

Quote :
Isn't she a veryyy lovely girl???? :woow: :woow: :woow: Yes, I have a very beautiful sestrichka!!! You can envy me!!! :kataus: I adore her! :<33:

:dying: Yes, Lerka, I am sure everyone is very envious. Razz *Lana is laughing at this* ⭐
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 1:44

Lana wrote:
That didn't take long. :kataus: But Lerochka... where are the photos of you? hehehe. tchin-tchin You must go find some! lol!!! Very Happy
ok, ok, I run!!! :mdr:
Thank you for the sweet photos Smile

Here you go -
Lerka, crazy geomorphologist Smile :kataus: last summer Smile

Photos of our family :) Satino_shurf

me and Inka -
Photos of our family :) Me_inka

absolutely stupid photo before the gala with my dog Smile)
Photos of our family :) Ma_chienne

Masha and me at the uni =>>>
Photos of our family :) Masha

Lanochka, if you want to laugh you can see this photo (only for you!) You'll laugh.. I'm sure.. It was about 2 years ago.. I was a bit fat.. Smile but still.. :kataus: :mdr: :twist:
Lerka with ribbon

Maybe I'll post more someday.. I don't like myself, though.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 2:08

Lerka, the photos are very cute!!! Very Happy You are very pretty, sestrichka! flower :stari: The first picture is especially nice. Wink Thanks for posting these! :<33: hehe.

And the one with the ribbon!!! :kataus: It's so great! :luvzy: hehe. Where is it from? Wink Unfortunatly, I don't have any photos of me doing gymnastics on the computer. :blush2: My coach takes so many photos and puts them up on the walls, near the doors of the club. It's strange to walk into training and the first thing you see is a photo of yourself from a competition. Shocked haha. By the way, your ribbon is red, like mine! Laughing Actually, I stab myself and die in the end of the ribbon routine. :kataus: This is the reason for the colour! Very Happy Very dramatic, eh? Razz

Quote :
Maybe I'll post more someday.. I don't like myself, though..

Aww... Lerka, you should not say such things! :blink: You are fabulous!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 9:36

that's me :blush2:
[url] http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image2191jl.jpg [/url]
me and my sister in a train :twist:
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19vn4.jpg
Nastya, me and Ilia Laughing
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=305366oj.jpg
Leisan, Anyuta (my best friend), me and Diana at Russian Nationals Shocked гыгы=))) everyone is exhausted with sooo funny faces Sleep I hope, they won't beat me))) Cool
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2201ha.jpg
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 9:44

Lerka, Lana, you are both so cute))) I love you)))
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 19:09

Lerka, when did you take part in Dog-show?? I`ve not seen it.... Embarassed[/img]
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 23:15

Lana wrote:
Lerka, the photos are very cute!!! Very Happy You are very pretty, sestrichka! flower :stari: The first picture is especially nice. Wink Thanks for posting these! :<33: hehe.
Aaawwww Smile) Thank you, sestrichka!!! :<33: zvet It's so nice of you to say that about me.. :blush2:

Lana wrote:
And the one with the ribbon!!! :kataus: It's so great! :luvzy: hehe. Where is it from? Wink
hehehehe Smile it was a gala of my "not ordinary" dancing :kataus: I've told you about that, eh? :wink:
Actually, I don't have AG photos on my computer either! Of course~ :kataus: :mdr: :respect: I have a lot of them up on the walls near the gym at my club!! :kataus: :blush2: You knew that, eh?? My coach usually films me and takes photos, but she still can't retape them all for me!!! :kataus:

Quote :
, I stab myself and die in the end of the ribbon routine. This is the reason for the colour! Very dramatic, eh?
A lovely end of the routine :luvzy: I love it.. it must be very-very emotional.. "Passion lives there, in Lana's routine!" :woow:

Elv wrote:
Lerka, Lana, you are both so cute))) I love you)))
Thank you, дарлинг! :<33: You are very cute, too! I was really glad to see some more photos of you! Smile thanks for posting them Smile especially that with the girls Smile))

Aleksandra wrote:
Lerka, when did you take part in Dog-show?? I`ve not seen it....
Emm.. Sash.. I took part there 3 times.. and I've always won.. Embarassed :blush2: I don't know why you haven't see me..
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 23:24

He-he, may be I`ve seen you, but then I didn`t know who you are... I think so..... :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 23:37

this is my fotos!!

http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim44219cg.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim08298vf.jpg
with Julia Sebestyén Embarassed

Lerka, Lana!!

I like your fotos!!
Lindi
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 23:38

Aleksandra wrote:
He-he, may be I`ve seen you, but then I didn`t know who you are... I think so..... :woow:
hehe Smile) maybe, maybe Laughing
I've made the "hometask" like that: Oriental dance with my dog when I was there for the first time. Then I performed as a Cowboy.. and last time I was Esmeralda :kataus: spanish dance and some more crazy things! :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 23:39

Elv wrote:
that's me :blush2:
[url] http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image2191jl.jpg [/url]
me and my sister in a train :twist:
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19vn4.jpg
Nastya, me and Ilia Laughing
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=305366oj.jpg
Leisan, Anyuta (my best friend), me and Diana at Russian Nationals Shocked гыгы=))) everyone is exhausted with sooo funny faces Sleep I hope, they won't beat me))) Cool
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2201ha.jpg

dear your fotos are really great!! Very Happy

kissis:Lindi
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 0:01

Lerka wrote:

hehehehe Smile it was a gala of my "not ordinary" dancing :kataus: I've told you about that, eh? :wink:
Actually, I don't have AG photos on my computer either! Of course~ :kataus: :mdr: :respect: I have a lot of them up on the walls near the gym at my club!! :kataus: :blush2: You knew that, eh?? My coach usually films me and takes photos, but she still can't retape them all for me!!! :kataus:

Oh yeah, your "not ordinary" dancing! :kataus: I do remember. Wink Very cool! hehe. Very Happy
:lmd: Of course, you have no photos from AG! It is a shame. hehe. :wink: My coach always films me at competitions, too. Than we watch it during training and she tells me what I must improve. :kataus: It is actually very helpful! :respect: Oh! I have forgotten, but my coach says she will make me a CD with my ball music. :dube: Than, I can send it to you! :luvzy: Yay! hehe.

Quote :
A lovely end of the routine :luvzy: I love it.. it must be very-very emotional.. "Passion lives there, in Lana's routine!" :woow:

:blush2: Yes, it is very dramatic. Very Happy Olga choreograped this routine for me. Her routines are always very difficult and emotional. Shocked So much fun to perform!!! I enjoy the ending. :kataus:

And Elv, thank you for the photos!!! Very Happy They are very cute!! :stari:

:kiss: Kisses xoxo
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 0:46

You all have great photos and I'm very happy to meet (-> see) you. I still don't have courage to post photos here but till I finish this message I'll change my mind and you'll see a couple or more photos.

Lana, you have a great red hair (lots of courage for that Wink )and some crazy great photos. I actually ended up some day on your page so I had the chance to see some of the photos there.... :vo:

Lerka (did I coddled your name correctly? I like that you russians have so many ways in expressing a name and you can show affection by the way you say a name...so cute), your photos are also very nice. Ilike the first one a lot. I guess it has some connections with the university you choose. As far as I remember it has smth to do with geography..or arheology? The atmosphere seems great in that picture..bet you had a lot of fun in that mud :mdr: I would....the third one is also so cute...You have a lovely outfit there...Very Happy
So no more
Lerka wrote:
Maybe I'll post more someday.. I don't like myself, though..
..Sad (I feel insecure sometimes..but it's not the right attitude...theory is easy...just need to act like this..heheh)

Elv..you are so cute. You have a pretty, pretty face Wink
and Lindi you also look grea. You seem very happy in your photos. Any reason besides Julia Szebestyen? Wink. Nice to know you too...from photos

Well..told you I'll have courage at the end of this message...
Here are some of the photos I have:

well...me in a more or less romantic mood in a crazy, free and beautiful part of our Black Sea
http://img318.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im0006825tp.jpg

uhh...what a wind, what a wind...everything was flying there..except me..luckily...v
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im0007448kq.jpg

Me enjoying the weather....I adore snow. It was a perfect night. And behind me is the catholic cathedral. It's a square there...I'll post some photos with my city as well (tomorrow)
http://img318.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100128nv.jpg

I'm confortable there...I really am Very Happy
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100308xs.jpg

well.... Embarassed
[/img]
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:10

alexandra wrote:
Lana, you have a great red hair (lots of courage for that Wink )and some crazy great photos. I actually ended up some day on your page so I had the chance to see some of the photos there.... :vo:

Laughing Oh, so you had already seen photos of me (and Chel-C & Jenn). hehe. My website is so weird. :kataus: I must update it! It is in desperate need of that. Razz But... I spend so much time writing here, I don't have the time! :kataus:

And your photos were so cute, Alex! :luvzy: You have a really pretty face. Wink But I hadn't pictured you as having blonde hair! Laughing I don't know why... hehe. Thanks for sharing your photos (even if you weren't certain that you wanted to!) :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:19

alexandra wrote:

Lerka (did I coddled your name correctly? I like that you russians have so many ways in expressing a name and you can show affection by the way you say a name...so cute), your photos are also very nice. Ilike the first one a lot. I guess it has some connections with the university you choose. As far as I remember it has smth to do with geography..or arheology? The atmosphere seems great in that picture..bet you had a lot of fun in that mud :mdr: I would....the third one is also so cute...You have a lovely outfit there...Very Happy

Ohh, thank you for your sweet words about me, Alex.. Embarassed zvet :stari:
Yes, the first photo is from my summer practic with the university. Actually, yes, it is just between geography, archeology and geology. And it's called Geomorphology & Palaeogeography!! :kataus: Complicated, eh?? Laughing
And yes, I had a lot of fun there!!! Mud, muud, muuud!! My favourite mud!! A lot of muuuuuuuuuuuuuud :dying: and Lerka bores!! lol!
I like to bore very much, hehe Smile it is a fun! Razz

Wooow, Alex.. and you are such a nice pretty girl! I have never thought you were blonde.. Rolling Eyes Embarassed I don't know why.. Embarassed The pics with snow are absolutely amazing.. something magic in them!! :stari:

Lindi, thanx for the photos, too!! Smile The first one is very cute Smile :woow:

Quote :
Than we watch it during training and she tells me what I must improve. It is actually very helpful!
Yes, very, sestrichka! :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:22

Lana wrote:
But I hadn't pictured you as having blonde hair! I don't know why... hehe
:dying:
Just to compare..
Lerka wrote:
I have never thought you were blonde.. I don't know why..

When I've posted and saw your message.. :kataus: It was a fun, sestrichka!! "I don't know why" - is quite something!!! :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:26

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
But I hadn't pictured you as having blonde hair! I don't know why... hehe
Just to compare..
Lerka wrote:
I have never thought you were blonde.. I don't know why..

When I've posted and saw your message.. :kataus: It was a fun, sestrichka!! "I don't know why" - is quite something!!! :dying:

Oh god. Me and Lerka are talking the same again. :kataus: Here we go again. Razz hahaha.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:44

My first impression was that you, Lera, are saying this on purpose, to highlight what Lana said.. lol!
but...I guess I was wrong....you do sound similar..Don't confuse me...hehe. I might say in the future that Lana is Lera and Lera is Lana. :mdr:

Why did you both imagined me anything but not blonde?!?! scratch
How did you imagined me?! :dying: I'm so curious...I can't picture myself otherwise.

Lana wrote:
And your photos were so cute, Alex! You have a really pretty face. But I hadn't pictured you as having blonde hair! I don't know why... hehe. Thanks for sharing your photos (even if you weren't certain that you wanted to!)
Thank you...Blushing, blushing...
I'm still not sure..but it's too late lol! lol! No, I'm joking...It's ok

Lerka wrote:
Wooow, Alex.. and you are such a nice pretty girl! I have never thought you were blonde.. I don't know why.. The pics with snow are absolutely amazing.. something magic in them!!

Embarassed thanks for this...so sweet
Yes, it felt magic. I think it was :stari:

Lerka wrote:
And it's called Geomorphology & Palaeogeography!! Complicated, eh??
Eh, not quite. We have same names here...
I love archeology..wanted to become one when I was little...

And mud..hahaha...You're right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:53

alexandra wrote:
My first impression was that you, Lera, are saying this on purpose, to highlight what Lana said.. lol!
but...I guess I was wrong....you do sound similar..Don't confuse me...hehe. I might say in the future that Lana is Lera and Lera is Lana. :mdr:

No, it often happens that me and Lerka say the same thing. Laughing I think this was one of the reasons that we decided that we were twins. Razz In the future, maybe we should just say that we are the same person. :teasing: :lmd: tchin-tchin

Quote :
Why did you both imagined me anything but not blonde?!?! scratch
How did you imagined me?! :dying: I'm so curious...I can't picture myself otherwise.

Umm... I thought that you would have very dark brown hair. And probably petite. Very chic clothes. :kataus: Embarassed This is what I thought! hehe. Your clothes did look very cool in your photos, very fab! Very Happy

Quote :
Thank you...Blushing, blushing...
I'm still not sure..but it's too late lol! lol! No, I'm joking...It's ok

hehe. Yeah, too late, now. Very Happy I don't mind sharing my photos, but Chelsea says that's because I'm vain. :kataus: I'm not, though. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of our family :)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: