Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite movies

Go down 
+20
Destine
sara
geri
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
rosee
Aleksandra
marie
OlEnka
MARI
christie
alexandra
Morgana
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Lindi
Maria
Lana
Vania
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 12:37

Here you can share what's your favourite movie, or series, whatever you like flower
Mine is The Lord of the rings at first place. Also I adore Love actually, Bend it like Beckham and Le Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain, and many many others ...
heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 16:04

My fair Lady ohhhh It has been my favourite movie since I was 6 years old. And... erm... Still is! Embarassed I've always been a huge Audrey Hepburn fan! Very Happy She was sooo lovely!

I also like Girl Interrupted, Benny & Joon and Lord of the Rings. I actually like most movies... Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 20:03

Well..I like all Pedro Almodovar movies lol!

I liked Titanic Arrow and Gladiator verrrry much!!

And lately, I really enjoyed Match Point, Pride and Prejudice and Munich very much! ohhhh [/i][/scroll]
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 20:11

Maria wrote:

I liked Titanic Arrow and Gladiator verrrry much!!

And lately, I really enjoyed Match Point, Pride and Prejudice and Munich very much! ohhhh [/i][/scroll]

i love..historican films!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 21:59

Hi, dear fans!

My favourite movie is SAVE THE LAST DANCE with Julia Stiles!
ohhhh

I also like BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM very much!

loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 22:49

Lana wrote:
My fair Lady ohhhh It has been my favourite movie since I was 6 years old. And... erm... Still is! Embarassed I've always been a huge Audrey Hepburn fan! Very Happy She was sooo lovely!
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! lol! Lana, here you can see another Audrey Hepburn fan!!! loooooool I also looove Roman Holiday heart2

I aslo love "Anna and the king" with Jodie Foster.. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 2:24

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! lol! Lana, here you can see another Audrey Hepburn fan!!! loooooool I also looove Roman Holiday heart2

I aslo love "Anna and the king" with Jodie Foster.. I love you

Laughing Of course, of course, of course!!!!!! It is no surprise that you like Audrey Hepburn! zvet Ohhh... and Roman Holiday... what a fabulous movie! Another one of my favourites! heart2 Breakfast at Tiffany's is just beautiful, too. She is so perfect! flower

I haven't seen "Anna and the King" in years. Maybe, I should re-watch it, eh? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 10:11

Oh,God...I love so many films:
Immortal Beloved, Dangerous Beauty, Gone with the Wind, The Man in The iron Mask, Жестокий романс, А зори здесь тихие, The Barber of SIberia and so ooon
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 11:05

Maria wrote:

Almodovar's Todo sobre mi madre was great, I liked it very much Cool
And the actresses were brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 21:23

Hola, Vania!

Well...that one, Todo sobre mi Madre , is verrrry special indeed!
But , I also like Habla con ella verrrry much!!!

Besos!! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 0:22

Morgana wrote:
Immortal Beloved, Dangerous Beauty, Gone with the Wind, The Man in The iron Mask, Жестокий романс, А зори здесь тихие, The Barber of SIberia and so ooon
Yes, I love The Man in The Iron Mask too... and the soundtrack.. heart2
Ohh.. you know russian movies, Katerina? lol!
and I have never seen any bulgarian... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 0:38

ooh, i have so many movies i like. i think my favourite is "the wall" - with great soundtrack offered by pink floyd. actually the lyrics and the song is half of the movie because there are only two scenes with dialogue. it's brilliant and complicated. everytime i watched it i found out smth new and also a new point of view.
you have to see it. maybe not your kind of movies....don't know

i also liked snatch
i like lord of the rings very much
i like american history x..
there are so many movies i like and the reasons are so different...
i'll write too much again...
french movies are ok as well....
i loved original sin (angelina is great)

as far as russian movies are concerned, i've seen a few but i don't know the names unfortunatelly...but there was a tv show that i felt "in love with". i'm sure you know it. (i actually learned a few words and lines from there..helpful indeed). and the actors were beautiful people. i think russians in general are good looking.. Embarassed so, it was bednaya nastya . and uh, daniil strahov is something!!also tabanina anna, marina alexandrova..great!

Last edited by on Fri 31 Mar - 0:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 0:45

Wow, Alexandra Smile
You know a lot about russian movies and actors!! flower
I like Marina Alexandrova very much.. Rolling Eyes I think she is a veeerrry talented and pretty actress..

Yes, I also forgot to mention Keira Knightley and "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" heart2 I like it.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 1:11

hello Lera Wink

thanks to the internet i managed to find out all the detailes and to find out the names of the actors....and aso managed to find little videos with daniil strahov in different theater plays. nice Wink

you made me think about that series..oh, memories. i like it very much...(usually i don't like or watch this kind of tv shows...but this was an exception...the first episode captured my atention already)

here are a few photos i like (maybe you'll find them interesting). she looks great indeed. but have not seen her in other movies. so can not compare her performances or talk abt her acting skills..i belive when you say she is talented... :stari:

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ULSJ808QFHKJ0X4FPNL1JKRW5

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15M1FPOW2I40503N956IY7QWVR

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23BWYZH5TOYG3077GKF96AMCTA

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3K9D1PDAOL9PG39NECRL5YRCXN

hugs,
alexandra
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 14:33

Girls,

Last night, I went to watch CASANOVA! lol!
I really did have a good time...laughed a lot and had the chance to see the action of the movie in one of my favourites cities of all ,VENICE :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: VENICE!
I was very sceptical, before the beginning of the movie,because I thought I was going to watch an endless list of love affairs by that man lol! !!
But, this version, was a good surprise :zvet:CASANOVA HAD INDEED A LOVE THAT LASTED A LIFETIME!! lol! In thin movie , of course!
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Number of posts : 22
Residence : Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 16:01

oh girls, you all speak of such great movies!!! I love Audrey too. And I just love Pedro Almadovar!!!! he is my favorite movie director! I love very much "the bad education", i have it taped and i love to watch it from time to time, i love "talk to her" and what i love just a lot-a lot "all about my mother", it's just great!
I also like very much vivien leigh and her movies.
and i love Viggo Mortensen! and actually about movies i can talk quite long:-) i have so many favorite movies!!!
from the latest movies i like "Munich", "The interpreter", "Brokeback mountain"
oh, I have to finish, otherwise I will not finish at all:))))
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 19:06

MAGic diable wrote:
Morgana wrote:
Yes, I love The Man in The Iron Mask too... and the soundtrack.. heart2
Ohh.. you know russian movies, Katerina? lol!
and I have never seen any bulgarian... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Sure i am a Russophile;)
About Bulgarian movies...There were wonderful Bulgarian movies,but 2/3 decades ago...NOw...the movies are....not good..at all pale
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 8:31

Morgana wrote:

About Bulgarian movies...There were wonderful Bulgarian movies,but 2/3 decades ago...NOw...the movies are....not good..at all pale
Оооо.. не мога да повярвам в това... affraid
I've heard that "Edinstveni" was the soundtrack of the one bulgarian movie, no? If it's true, can you tell me the name of it, please.. poklon

Quote :
I also like very much vivien leigh and her movies.
Yes, christie, I love her, too.. she was very beautiful.. :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 10:25

[quote="MAGic diable"]
Оооо.. не мога да повярвам в това... affraid
I've heard that "Edinstveni" was the soundtrack of the one bulgarian movie, no? If it's true, can you tell me the name of it, please.. poklon [quote]

Ами не знам, не съм чула да е песен от някой филм. С нея Софи Маринова и Слави се явиха на Евровизия миналата година. А за съвременните български филми, какво да кажа :| за съжаление май няма пари да се правят големи филми. Хубавите български филми от последните няколко години се броят на пръстите на едната ръка pale "Мила от Марс" не беше лош. Лерка, не знам дали си чувала за българската актриса Весела Казакова - тя спечели доста награди, вкл. и наградата за най-добра актриса от Московския кинофестивал миналата година. Тя наистина е добра и участва в повечето нови български филми.
Чао!
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 13:37

Does someone like "Sex and The CIty"?
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 16:01

Morgana wrote:
I do, but I love it because it is in NYC, one of my most favorite cities in the world, and I like a lot the way girls dressed:)
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 18:58

I like all films with Chulpan Khamatova!!!Especially "Страна глухих" !!!It's fantastic film!And also i like films with Julia Roberts!!!I think, she is amazing actress!!!"PRETTY WOMAN"...It's classic! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 0:18

Morgana wrote:

I watch it sometimes. Wink They show lots of re-runs over here. I think it is on every night, even! ⭐
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 0:42

I like "Sex and tha City", "Friends" heart2, "Emergency", "La Femme Nikita"
I like series more than movies, I don't know why )
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 15:06

Lana wrote:
Morgana wrote:

I watch it sometimes. Wink They show lots of re-runs over here. I think it is on every night, even! ⭐

the same is here:) if it is over on one channel, it starts on another one:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite movies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next