Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spam messages

Go down 
+2
Vania
Lana
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 16:29

Hi Wink

In the past 2 or so weeks, we have had two spam messages in the "Additional Corner" part of our forum. Rolling Eyes They were both ads for the drugs that surpress hunger, one being phentermine. :blink: These messages have no place on an Albena and Maxim board. :kataus: So, if you see that another spam message has been posted, could you please notify either myself or Lerochka? :wink: We will delete the message as soon as we see it. Erm..work:) Thanks so much!!! zvet

Kisses! Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 16:59

Of course, we will notify you, Lana :vo: I've noticed them too. And I've noticed smth else - there are many users with strange or not so strange nicks who were all born on March 28 1983 Erm.. Who knows, maybe THEY send these spam messages.

I don't want to accuse anyone, maybe it's just someone who forgets all the time (!!!!) his nick and password and registers again and again, but I don't believe it :disap: I don't say that all the users with strange nicks (like plasticsurgery2, Russianbride or womanbreast Oh my poor head! ) who have no posts, are spammers.
So, we'll be careful for any spam message Don't worry don't worry!

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 17:16

Thanks Vania! Thanks! Thanks!
I just checked the memberlist and wow, you're right. Shocked There's quite a few members with March 28 1983 listed as their birthday. Erm.. And actually the two people who posted spam were among them. Rolling Eyes Also, some of them have quite inappropriate names. Rolling Eyes We are an ice dance board... Razz There shouldn't be names like that here. Mad Anyways, the thing to do is just delete their messages. Smile So far, they have only been about these drugs. Suspect Nothing too terrible. Wink

Byebye. Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 23:28

Lana wrote:
Thanks Vania! Thanks! Thanks!
I just checked the memberlist and wow, you're right. Shocked There's quite a few members with March 28 1983 listed as their birthday. Erm.. And actually the two people who posted spam were among them. Rolling Eyes
Uf. Spam messages are terrible. Evil or Very Mad I don't actually understand why people send these messages to an ice dance board Rolling Eyes :kataus: Nevermind. Actually, I understand.. they want more people to read their stupid posts. Mad But we are not interested in their messages, especially if they concern drugs :face:
Thank you, Lanochka, for controling spam messages zvet You are gorgeous, sestrichka! zvet :stari: And thank you, Vanichka, for the info zvet I've noticed another strange thing -> there are some users who have joined our forum the same day - the same hour - the same minute!!!! If there was a couple of them it wouldn't be strange for me, but look for the users who have joined Tue 3 Oct 2006 - 0:30 or Thu 14 Sep 2006 - 23:16. And there are users born on March 28 1983 among them Erm.. A lot of. Rolling Eyes I don't want to delete their profiles.. to keep the number of registered users Laughing when they don't post spam messages they don't bother us Razz
As for names - it doesn't matter for me, people can use nicknames they like.. if they are nice people, of course and don't post spam messages! :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 0:27

Lerka wrote:
Thank you, Lanochka, for controling spam messages zvet You are gorgeous, sestrichka! zvet :stari:

Oh, no problem, Lerochka. :wink: At least, there weren't very many of them. Suspect

Quote :
I've noticed another strange thing -> there are some users who have joined our forum the same day - the same hour - the same minute!!!!

The same time? Rolling Eyes Maybe, it's some sort of computer program generating all of these new members. That's bizarre. Laughing I'm not an expert on "spam members", though. Embarassed

Quote :
I don't want to delete their profiles.. to keep the number of registered users Laughing when they don't post spam messages they don't bother us Razz

Mon dieu! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: hehe. Lerka, I don't even know what to say to that... lol! lol! The more users-- the better, eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 0:38

Lana wrote:
The same time? Rolling Eyes Maybe, it's some sort of computer program generating all of these new members. That's bizarre. Laughing I'm not an expert on "spam members", though. Embarassed
Oooh.. a sort of computer program? Suspect Who did invent this???? Evil or Very Mad Weep

Lana wrote:
Mon dieu! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: hehe. Lerka, I don't even know what to say to that... lol! lol! The more users-- the better, eh? Laughing
What? lol! More users -> more solid -> popularity and so on :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :cheer: No? Erm..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 0:56

Lerka wrote:

Oooh.. a sort of computer program? Suspect Who did invent this???? Evil or Very Mad Weep

Well, I was doing some reading on forum spaming. :study: Laughing Apparently, there's things called "spambots" designed by spamers to post on forums once and leave. Rolling Eyes Here's an article from Wiki that you might find interesting, Lerochka. :wink: zvet

Quote :
What? lol! More users -> more solid -> popularity and so on :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :cheer: No? Erm..

Uh oh. lol! hehe. Spam users = many more users = more popularity = happy Lerochka? Bravo! Okay... if it makes you happy, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss Maybe the spambots secretly are Albena and Maxim fans!!! Bravo! Yay!!! Very Happy :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 10:07

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I don't want to delete their profiles.. to keep the number of registered users Laughing when they don't post spam messages they don't bother us Razz

Oh, no, no, don't delete their profiles Rolling Eyes I'm sure there are "real" members amongst them, I know some of them from the bulgarian forum :wink: but they weren't born on march 28 :mdr:

Lana wrote:
Uh oh. lol! hehe. Spam users = many more users = more popularity = happy Lerochka? Bravo! Okay.

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 2:02

I'm going to start counting the number of spam users. :kataus: We have a new one everyday!!!!!! Shocked bla-bla-bla Soon, there will be more of them than real users. :zy: hehe. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 2:46

Lana wrote:
Uh oh. lol! hehe. Spam users = many more users = more popularity = happy Lerochka? Bravo! Okay... if it makes you happy, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss Maybe the spambots secretly are Albena and Maxim fans!!! Bravo! Yay!!! Very Happy :kataus:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Happy Lerochka?? lol! Ok, maybe Razz and.. if these spambots know more about Albena and Max.. maybe if we make them watch their routines, they'll become crazy fans, eh??? :zy: Crazee another Lerochka's crazy idea :zy:

One more spam user today?? Ohhhh.. Congrats! When we will have enough users we will think of what to do with these spambots :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 3:29

Lerka wrote:
if these spambots know more about Albena and Max.. maybe if we make them watch their routines, they'll become crazy fans, eh??? :zy: Crazee another Lerochka's crazy idea :zy:

Lerka, I don't think you can "convert" the spambots. :kataus: They are computer programs. :dying: *Lana dies laughing* :zy: It should be interesting to see you try, though. :vo: Laughing

Quote :
One more spam user today?? Ohhhh.. Congrats! When we will have enough users we will think of what to do with these spambots :lmd:

Indeed. Wink The more spambots... the merrier! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 3:35

Lana wrote:
Lerka, I don't think you can "convert" the spambots. :kataus: They are computer programs. :dying: *Lana dies laughing* :zy: It should be interesting to see you try, though. :vo: Laughing
My darling sestrichka laughs at me Weep Sad ohh... Crying or Very sad she doesn't believe AM's magic skating can conquer even some computer programs Weep lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 16:20

Oh no.. No
another spam user..

Samrixs
Total posts: 0
[0.00% of total / 0.00 posts per day]
Residence:
Site Web:
Profession:
Hobbies:
Birthday: 28 Mar 1983 Weep

Some more users like that and Lerochka will agree with her clever twin-moderator to delete members like that silent
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 0:42

Lerka wrote:
Some more users like that and Lerochka will agree with her clever twin-moderator to delete members like that silent

Nah... :respect: It's okay. It makes the memberlist look more long and impressive. :kataus: And by the way, have you been able to convert any of the spambots, yet? :lmd: Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 1:16

Lana wrote:
Nah... :respect: It's okay. It makes the memberlist look more long and impressive. :kataus: And by the way, have you been able to convert any of the spambots, yet? :lmd: Wink
unfortunately :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 1:35

Maybe if you try therapy on them... :kataus:

i'm sorry Sorry.. ...I couldn't resist :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 2:31

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Maybe if you try therapy on them... :kataus:

i'm sorry Sorry.. ...I couldn't resist :kataus:

Therapy on the spambots? Or therapy on me and Lerka? :kataus: hehe.

I haven't seen any spam messages for a while... scratch Have you been deleting them, Lerchik? Smile
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 3:19

It depends on who needs it more... :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 12:34

russianskaterdiva wrote:
loveall
Lyra
Oops :kataus: but since we can't be sure that therapy could change something with the spambots, sooo.. it was about Lanochka and me lol! What kind of therapy do we need??? Razz :kataus:

sestrichka wrote:
Have you been deleting them, Lerchik?
No, sestrichka! :lmd: We had no spam messages recently Wink cheers

P.S. Wow.. russianskaterdiva, your name is Lyra???? Shocked So beautiful :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari: wooow... Lyra :stari: so musical.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 17:39

russianskaterdiva wrote:

loveall
Lyra

Uh oh. pale :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 17:42

Lana wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

loveall
Lyra

Uh oh. pale :kataus:
Oh, why are you so pale, sestrichka? :lmd: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 17:45

Lerka wrote:
Oops :kataus: but since we can't be sure that therapy could change something with the spambots, sooo.. it was about Lanochka and me lol! What kind of therapy do we need??? Razz :kataus:

We're okay. Razz Well... maybe the entire sloth discussion was a biiiiit insane. :kataus: :zy: i still need to reply to that! Shocked i'd forgotten. Embarassed

Quote :
No, sestrichka! :lmd: We had no spam messages recently Wink cheers

Really? :blink: Yay!!! Bravo! :stari: That makes me happy. A few weeks ago, I was deleting a new message almost everyday. Oh my poor head!

Kisses Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 17:50

Lerka wrote:
Oh, why are you so pale, sestrichka? :lmd: :kataus:

Erm... Erm.. No reason. Laughing

The spambots surely need the therapy more than us, yes? :kataus: Have you seen some of the messages they post? Shocked Razz hehe.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 17:57

Lana wrote:
The spambots surely need the therapy more than us, yes? :kataus: Have you seen some of the messages they post? Shocked Razz hehe.
Stop, Lanochka Laughing so, the spambots posted something? Suspect I haven't seen yet Erm.. must check Arrow

And our sloth discussion was sooo interesting!!! Razz We are sooooo cute on that photo :dube: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 18:02

Lerka wrote:
Stop, Lanochka Laughing so, the spambots posted something? Suspect I haven't seen yet Erm.. must check Arrow

Nope, they haven't posted anything since last week. Very Happy They been joining though. Rolling Eyes Mehh... What to do? Buh..

Quote :
And our sloth discussion was sooo interesting!!! Razz We are sooooo cute on that photo :dube: :kataus:

Definitely!!! :kataus: I lovely heart the sloth photo. hehe. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam messages   Spam messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam messages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next