Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fred Dambier

Go down 
+2
rosee
*MAGic diable*
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:02

rosee, I've decided to make a topic about Fred, too! :wink:
I really miss him.. I love him! heart2
All his programs from this season were awesome! His two SPs - "Adagio" and "Carmina Burana" (do you remember his costume?? :woow: His gorgeous costume with the flame on the breast!) and LP "Romeo & Juliette" are masterpieces! :stari:
But.. he retired.. Sad

His official site ( with Japanese version! lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:15

I remember, he was fabulous. I miss more Stan but i miss Fred a lot Crying or Very sad
This saison was hard for him because the french dirigents didn't want him to go at european & Olympics Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:27

I don't remember hearing about Frederic's retirement...Sad Sad
This is out of the blue for me Sad
I really liked his performances..and he was nice also..and very confident sometimes..very strong..and sometimes soo sensitive...
He had lovely programs...I remember that black costume with red strings. It was superb...one of the best in my opinion.
Look:
http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=em2003fredericdambier0069nf.jpg
and another cute photo
http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fredericdambier6nr.jpg

Sad So Frederic left competitions...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 1:05

Alex, you like Fred too??? :vo: :dube: :jump3:
Yaaaayyy!!! :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: I knew rosee might love him :twist: but you love him, too!!!! :luvzy:
I'm so happy Smile I even don't know why Smile but I'm happy because you like Fred! :angel2:
Thank you for the photos!!!! :respect:

Here is two photos in the costume from Carmina Burana - :stari:

Fred Dambier Sp013

Fred Dambier Sp014
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 19:19

MAGic diable wrote:
Alex, you like Fred too??? :vo: :dube: :jump3:
Yaaaayyy!!! :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: I knew rosee might love him :twist: but you love him, too!!!! :luvzy:
I'm so happy Smile I even don't know why Smile but I'm happy because you like Fred! :angel2:
Thank you for the photos!!!! :respect:
Hehe, you're sooo cute... ohhhh
I agree, it's very nice to know that somebody likes what you do - especially in figure skating. I'm always happy to find out somebody likes and agrees with my choices...It means you are not the only one apreciating and enjoying his/hers skating...
and I do have a lot to admite in Frederic.. :woow:

I wish you a beauiful day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 23:50

alexandra wrote:
Hehe, you're sooo cute... ohhhh
I agree, it's very nice to know that somebody likes what you do - especially in figure skating. I'm always happy to find out somebody likes and agrees with my choices...It means you are not the only one apreciating and enjoying his/hers skating...
and I do have a lot to admite in Frederic.. :woow:
Ohh.. thank you Alex! zvet You understand me so well, dear!!! heart2 And you are a very cute girl, too!!! :surce: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 15:15

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Dear Lerachka, I promised to post Fred photo to here :wink:

Fred Dambier V60100391gn.th
(please don't use this photo without permission, if you use this one PM me!)

this is from '04 NHK trophy, I took it with my cellphone camera! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
alexandra
alexandra

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 20:04

Wow, it looks great. I always thought that cell-phone cameras aren't capable of making good pictures. This prooves I was wrong Embarassed
Fred is amazing, he looks great. Thank you for posting it...I will make sure to ask your permission if I want to use it Smile

Thank zvet you very much

PS: In fact I named the photo - "Dambier - need permission - Meg" Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 21:10

Hi girls!!! Basketball

alexandra wrote:
Wow, it looks great. I always thought that cell-phone cameras aren't capable of making good pictures. This prooves I was wrong Embarassed
Fred is amazing, he looks great. Thank you for posting it...I will make sure to ask your permission if I want to use it Smile

Thank zvet you very much

PS: In fact I named the photo - "Dambier - need permission - Meg" Very Happy lol!

Oh dear alex! thanks! I'm so happy you liked Fred photo! Very Happy my cellphone camera is 2 mega pixels, it's just like real degital camera! Please check my cellphone camera gallery Very Happy (they aren't skaters photos) and it's ok! I allow that you named my photo as "Dambier" :kataus:

Sometimes, someone puts photos on own website without permission... shocked you know, I have many skating photos and uploaded to photo albums or website...so I wrote copyright and credit with my photo. Thanks for your understanding, alex! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
alexandra
alexandra

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 23:27

Meg wrote:

Oh dear alex! thanks! I'm so happy you liked Fred photo! Very Happy my cellphone camera is 2 mega pixels, it's just like real degital camera! Please check my cellphone camera gallery Very Happy (they aren't skaters photos) and it's ok!

Yes..I watchd some of the photos and I can see they are very ok. The image has a good quallity, much more than I expect when thinking about a cell-phone camera. I like your photos, some of them are reall amazing. Thanks for sharing them Wink

Meg wrote:
...so I wrote copyright and credit with my photo. Thanks for your understanding, alex! Very Happy

Of course, it's your work, your picture and I can't really take credit for that..never. I will never use it without your permission and without telling who the author is.
My only problem is that I have so many photos and I don't know from where exactly (all over internet). In those cases it's pretty much hard to find the person. Sad So, it's better to sign the photos. If artists put their little tag/signature on the photo than it's really ok... Smile Less mistakes Smile
I'm afraid it's possible that I used photos (I don't refer only to skating photos) and I haven't asked permission. Crying or Very sad
Luckily (or not), I don't have my own web-site, so no "illegal" moves so far....hehe Wink

Kisses

:<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:15

mila wrote:
Hi girls!!! Basketball

Dear Lerachka, I promised to post Fred photo to here :wink:

Fred Dambier V60100391gn.th
(please don't use this photo without permission, if you use this one PM me!)

this is from '04 NHK trophy, I took it with my cellphone camera! Very Happy
Oh, Meg, dear! I am a real dumb! Evil or Very Mad I haven't seen that you posted this photo already! It's so sute photo of Fred! heart2 :dube:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 14:29

Fred Stop Crying or Very sad !

A 28 ans, le Tourangeau a décidé, mardi, de mettre un terme à sa brillante carrière.

On croyait Frédéric Dambier reparti pour un tour de circuit mondial. Inscrit sur deux épreuves du Grand Prix (1), il se préparait à Courchevel pour une nouvelle saison au niveau international. Mais le corps a dit stop en ce début de semaine. « J'avais encore l'envie et les qualités pour continuer. Techniquement tout allait bien. Mais une blessure s'est réveillée et mon genou droit me fait trop souffrir. J'ai décidé mardi de mettre un terme à ma carrière. J'ai mûrement réfléchi. Je ne voulais prendre une décision hâtive à la sortie des Jeux de Turin. »
Personnage attachant, patineur brillant qui aurait gagné à être plus connu, Frédéric Dambier tire sa référence en douceur. « C'est une partie de ma vie qui prend fin. Les psychologues parlent de « petite mort ». Ils ont quelque part raison. Cela me soulage et cela me fait mal à la fois. Je ne vais pas totalement raccrocher les patins. Je me suis mis en disponibilité et je vais faire une tournée de galas la saison prochaine. »
Professeur de d'EPS, Frédéric va également reprendre ses études pour préparer sa reconversion. « Je dois intégrer un Masters de droit sport à Limoges. »
Formé à Joué-lès-Tours et licencié à Tours depuis son départ à Champigny il y a onze ans, Frédéric Dambier a brillé aux quatre coins du monde dans l'ombre du Poitevin Brian Joubert.
« J'ai échoué deux fois au pied du podium européen (quatrième à Budapest en 2004 et à Lyon en 2006) mais cela reste des souvenirs forts comme mes deux participations aux jeux Olympiques. Mes deux podiums en Coupe du monde (troisième en Russie en 2004 et au Japon en 2005) restent gravés dans ma mémoire. Finalement je n'ai pas de regrets. Je suis fier de ce que j'ai fait. Je n'étais pas un compétiteur dans l'âme et pourtant j'ai un super-palmarès. Il aurait pu être plus étoffé si je n'étais pas arrivé au haut niveau en même temps qu'un certain Brian Joubert. La France n'a pas connu un champion de ce calibre depuis très longtemps. Mais si Brian n'avait pas été là à me pousser vers l'excellence, je n'aurais pas été aussi fort. »
L'élève studieux de Annick Dumont, premier français à réaliser le quadruple salchow en compétition, a payé au prix fort sa gentillesse en dehors de la glace et un stress irrépressible en compétition. L'artiste quitte la piste sur la pointe des patins en laissant l'image d'un gentleman discret.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 14:55

Non Sad je ne veux pas y croire.. No Freeeeed.. je ne vais pas te voir a la Coupe de Russie.. pourqoui y aller maintenant.. pas d'Albena et Maxim.. pas de Nath et Fabian.. pas de Fred.. shocked Isa et Oliv seulement..
Merci pour cet article, rosee!!! Rose
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 15:04

C'est vrai c'est très triste Sad
COR va vraiment être très triste avec seulement isa & oli!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 15:15

rosee wrote:
C'est vrai c'est très triste Sad
COR va vraiment être très triste avec seulement isa & oli!
oui.. Sad c'est très très très triste.. :disap:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 15:44

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Non Sad je ne veux pas y croire.. No Freeeeed.. je ne vais pas te voir a la Coupe de Russie.. pourqoui y aller maintenant.. pas d'Albena et Maxim.. pas de Nath et Fabian.. pas de Fred.. shocked Isa et Oliv seulement..
Merci pour cet article, rosee!!! Rose
Ma pauvre Val, j'ai pensé à toi quand j'ai lu que Nath et Fab ne participaient pas à la coupe de Russie. Il me semble qu'il y aura Brian, mais bon, tu préfères Fred toi.

Oups, I'm talking in French, and I shouldn't... :blush2: So, now in English. Fred wasn't my favorite, but I like him because it was something new and original in his programs. :respect: I'm a bit sad, I was used to see him. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 16:28

Marina wrote:
Ma pauvre Val, j'ai pensé à toi quand j'ai lu que Nath et Fab ne participaient pas à la coupe de Russie. Il me semble qu'il y aura Brian, mais bon, tu préfères Fred toi.

Oups, I'm talking in French, and I shouldn't... :blush2: So, now in English. Fred wasn't my favorite, but I like him because it was something new and original in his programs. :respect: I'm a bit sad, I was used to see him. Sad
Mais pourqoui "you shouldn't"? Laughing On a parlé français avec Rosee Razz Je pense toujours faire "un coin fraçais", mais si on aura plus de gens pour parler français Sad mais peut-etre après TEB? Quand Albena et Max vont montrer ses programmes géniaux? cheers ça sera bien magnifique! Bravo! On va voir! Razz
eeerrrm.. Erm.. so, you think we should speak english Laughing Okay! reverance
Yes, Marish, I still can't and don't want to believe I won't see Nath Sad I was already planning of a sign for them.. of little present.. of how could I talk with Nath :dube: but.. ok. silly dreams! :zy:
As for Fred and Brian.. and other boys :zy: I don't know why and can't explain this.. but.. Fred has never been a champion.. even national.. in France.. he was 2nd.. even 3rd.. there are a lot of other men in skating.. russians.. champions.. But I can say that Fred is my favourite in men skating ever. I like him even more than Alexei. :surce:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 18:04

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Yes, Marish, I still can't and don't want to believe I won't see Nath Sad I was already planning of a sign for them.. of little present.. of how could I talk with Nath :dube: but.. ok. silly dreams! :zy:
As for Fred and Brian.. and other boys :zy: I don't know why and can't explain this.. but.. Fred has never been a champion.. even national.. in France.. he was 2nd.. even 3rd.. there are a lot of other men in skating.. russians.. champions.. But I can say that Fred is my favourite in men skating ever. I like him even more than Alexei. :surce:

Hey Lerochka...I'm sorry. It seems that most of the people you'd like to see at COR, won't be there Sad Sad Ohhh...Alex is hugging Lerochka right now :<33: . I'd like to change these decisions but it's not possible and probably these are the best decisions for them (the athletes I mean) :|

I always admired Fred and I always considered his programmes very valuable and interesting. It is a real loss that he won't compete anymore. He was always very charming and he "sparks" in a special way...I realise he didn't win many competitions but that doesn't mean he wasn't highly apreciated. I would love to see more of his routines, I would love to see him compete this season..but..but... Sad

But Nathalie and Fabian are young. I'm absolutely sure that you will have the chance to see them and talk to them. I'm sure that one day you will go to them and you'll give your little present.. zvet

How can you say they are silly dreams!?! nooo If I remember correctly you encouraged me to dream when I was afraid to dream about Albena and Maxim or about me going to euros. You said that dreaming about a coffee in Sofia is good. You said that this will happen...I must belive that. I need dreams. And you need them too...because, in the first palce, they are nice and beautiful, and secondly, because this is the way to make them happen Wink

Kisses solnyshko!! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 21:22

alexandra wrote:
Hey Lerochka...I'm sorry. It seems that most of the people you'd like to see at COR, won't be there Sad Sad Ohhh...Alex is hugging Lerochka right now :<33: . I'd like to change these decisions but it's not possible and probably these are the best decisions for them (the athletes I mean) :|
Oh, Alex, you are so cute!!! :<33: To change these decisions for me??? :dube: yeah, that could never happen.. No *Lerka really needed Alex's hug.. Razz she runs to hug Alex back* Kisssssssssss Nath didn't like Russia.. eh.. bad girl! Twisted Evil bad ISU : Mad

Alex wrote:
I always admired Fred and I always considered his programmes very valuable and interesting. It is a real loss that he won't compete anymore. He was always very charming and he "sparks" in a special way...I realise he didn't win many competitions but that doesn't mean he wasn't highly apreciated. I would love to see more of his routines, I would love to see him compete this season..but..but... Sad
Yes, that is so true, draga Sad he is a great Skater! People will always love and keep in mind skaters like this.. he has no big titles.. he has never been on the World or European podium, but he was Fred Dambier. He was so unique, so original and innovative.. so charming and sweet with fans.. so "common", so talented.. and people will always love and respect him much more than olympic, 2 times WC and 3 times EC Roman Kostomarov silent Razz

Alex wrote:
But Nathalie and Fabian are young. I'm absolutely sure that you will have the chance to see them and talk to them. I'm sure that one day you will go to them and you'll give your little present.. zvet
Erm.. I know.. but.. but.. Rolling Eyes I wanted.. I..I.. well.. that will sound very stupidly.. but I'm sure Nathalie remembers me after last CoR and if we could meet in November again.. she would recognize me and we could talk..again. It's less probably that she will still remember me in 2007. saaad but I have a little plan.. Razz if Marinochka could help me.. :stari: it would be fab!!!!!!! :stari: baaa

Alex wrote:
How can you say they are silly dreams!?! nooo If I remember correctly you encouraged me to dream when I was afraid to dream about Albena and Maxim or about me going to euros. You said that dreaming about a coffee in Sofia is good. You said that this will happen...I must belive that. I need dreams. And you need them too...because, in the first palce, they are nice and beautiful, and secondly, because this is the way to make them happen Wink
But of course, dreaming about coffee in Sofia is good, because it WE CAN REALIZE IT! It's easy for us! Just.. lottery.. money.. journey to Sofia when AM are there Laughing what can be easier? :mdr: and here.. Sad dreams are nice and beautiful, yes, but.. when we have a tiny hope it could ever happen with us, when we believe in them. And now.. now I feel I can't believe in something good. I know I sound very dark today, but.. I don't know why.. sorry.. it happens with me..
kisses Kisssssssssss si.. multimesc, draga!!!!!!!!! :<33:
lovely heart bezea lovely heart

Last edited by on Wed 2 Aug - 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 21:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Alex wrote:
Erm.. I know.. but.. but.. Rolling Eyes I wanted.. I..I.. well.. that will sound very stupidly.. but I'm sure Nathalie remembers me after last CoR and if we could meet in November again.. she would recognize me and we could talk..again. It's less probably that she will still remember me in 2007. saaad but I have a little plan.. Razz if Marinochka could help me.. :stari: it would be fab!!!!!!! :stari: baaa
I understand what you wanted... Poor Val. Crying or Very sad
And yes, I could help you, if it's possible of course, but with pleasure. I can't refuse anything from you ! Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 21:59

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Alex wrote:
I understand what you wanted... Poor Val. Crying or Very sad
And yes, I could help you, if it's possible of course, but with pleasure. I can't refuse anything from you ! Wink
Yes, I just thought it would be sooo cute and so wonderful if Nathalie remembers me Razz Lerka would be full of emotions.. she would kissed Nath and ran away! :kataus:
yes, you can help Cool you are the one who can help me in this situation zvet :<33: TEB :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 14:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:
yes, you can help Cool you are the one who can help me in this situation zvet :<33: TEB :stari:
I'm curious ! scratch So I'm waiting for an e-mail from you...
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 9:34

Fred Dambier Aniffsx8

Happy Birthday Fred zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Fred Dambier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Dambier   Fred Dambier Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 10:35

:stari: :baloon: Joyeux anniversaire, Freeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!! :baloon: :stari:

:stari: zvet :hb: :surce: :cake: :hb: :cake: :surce: :hb: zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina