Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i'm still under the spell

Go down 
+3
Bea
Maria
alexandra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

i'm still under the spell Empty
PostSubject: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 0:22

and...another set of congratulations!!! they deserve this without any doubt. and i feel that this gold made happy more than albena and maxim. the medal made happy an entire country, made happy people all over the globe...and for this THANK YOU. you made so many people cry and laugh, smile and shake in the same time..and this is amazing...CONGRATULATIONS

ohhhh

(do not retire...stay another year...please Sad althoug if you feel it's better this way..well...i wish you to do what is best for you )
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 3:26

dear lera, can you do some "mumbo-jumbo", work your way through this forum..and move this message to Our great victory!!! Embarassed

it was among the first messges i wrote and i accidentally created this new topic...
if it's possible...

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 17:36

Dear Alexandra, I think it doesn't matter anyway, dear, because I daresay that

We are all still under the spell!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 17:38

SORRY!! SORRY!! saaad saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 20:48

zvet true
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 13:21

heart2 heart2 VERYYYYY TRUEEEE!!!!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 23:41

ALEX, DEAREST!!!! WE ARE STILL UNDER THE SPELL!!!

THEY GET MORE CHARMING EVERY DAY THAT PASSES!!!!

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 8:08

alexandra wrote:
dear lera, can you do some "mumbo-jumbo", work your way through this forum..and move this message to Our great victory!!! Embarassed

it was among the first messges i wrote and i accidentally created this new topic...
if it's possible...

thank you Smile
but why, dear?? Razz Don't worry!!! Smile) we can create thousands threads dedicated to their beautiful awesome victory!!! :wink: I don't think it's bad!!! Razz reverance tchin-tchin bg2

And... I'm still under the spell!!!!!!!!!!!! :teasing: :zy: :surce: bg2
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 11:28

I think I always be under that spell! :dube: :mdr:
I'll never forget this day, Albie and Max on the podium ... even now, when I watch the Adagio, I feel the same emotion as on March 25 (or 24 in Canada :wink: )

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 18:08

Lerka wrote:

but why, dear?? Razz Don't worry!!! Smile) we can create thousands threads dedicated to their beautiful awesome victory!!! :wink: I don't think it's bad!!! Razz reverance tchin-tchin bg2

And... I'm still under the spell!!!!!!!!!!!! :teasing: :zy: :surce: bg2
hehee... Embarassed ok, thanks...

it was my first message and I was "afraid" to create threads all over about aything (Although the victory is not "anything" it's everything).. shocked

But it's true. I will never forget their programs, that's for sure. If my kids will like figure skating (I hope they will) I'll make sure to tell them about Albena and Maxim and how they made me feel. Hoe they made me love this sport and learn to feel so much.

:stari: I don't think I am able to thank them enough for all the effort, beauty and love they put in each performance :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 20:44

alexandra wrote:
I will never forget their programs, that's for sure. If my kids will like figure skating (I hope they will) I'll make sure to tell them about Albena and Maxim and how they made me feel. Hoe they made me love this sport and learn to feel so much.
Yes ! I keep very carefully my tapes to show their programs to my children !!! And if they will be like their mom, they will love figure skating and Albena and Maxim !

alexandra wrote:
:stari: I don't think I am able to thank them enough for all the effort, beauty and love they put in each performance :stari:
About love, it's incredible, we can feel their love for each other when they skate... It is something very special that many skaters don't have... heart2
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 14:29

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I'll never forget this day, Albie and Max on the podium ... even now, when I watch the Adagio, I feel the same emotion as on March 25 (or 24 in Canada

YESSS! zvet ADAGIO FOREVER!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow:

ALWAYS UNDER THE SPELL!!!!! zvet :woow: zvet :woow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm still under the spell   i'm still under the spell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm still under the spell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Events-
Jump to: