Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals Empty
PostSubject: Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals   Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan - 2:21

The new Ice Age 4 officialy started today 01/21/2012.This time only withprofessional skaters who wil skate only in Episode One with their original partners with exception of Jana Khkhlova who wil be paired with A.Zhulin and Irina Lobacheva with Ruslan Goncharov.Zhulin and Averbukh wil take parts in Episodes because of Vitaliy Novikov's injury.Each episode the skaters will change partners.
Episode 1 -Winter
Albena and Max-"Oy,moroz,moroz" and "Welcome to Burlesque"
https://www.youtube.com/user/analgin13#g/u
Back to top Go down
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Number of posts : 24
Residence : Plovdiv,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals   Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 10:46

OMG! I love this show! poklon Every programs are so so interesting! For me was very interesting to see Albena and Roman Kostomarov together! Cool But i'm thinking that they can more than this!
Absolutely love Maxim and Margarita! heart2 :stari: The dance was perfect!!! Albena I like so much with Alexey Tihonov,with Chernishov too but with Averbuh... omg it isn't real!! So artistic.. so beautiful.. I'm expecting Maxim with Navka!! pirat
Back to top Go down

Ice Age 4-Cup of the professionals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: