Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The film !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Number of posts : 24
Residence : Plovdiv,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2010-07-21

The film ! Empty
PostSubject: The film !   The film ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct - 23:47

"How an ordinary girl an ordinary boy won the right to dream so boldly that twice to lead the world to stand up to the Bulgarian flag, frantically looking for Bulgaria on the map and amazed can't believe their achievements on the ice at country with a snow slide? What is the cost of the love of the whole nation ... and in the process to turn it against yourself?"

This is the movie for Albena&Maxim !))))For more information look on the 07.11.2010 on btv about 12:00
I hope you will enjoy as much as i will!=)The time of the the broadcast will be 12:00 bulgarian time!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3203683&id=654102894#!/group.php?gid=139589246298

flower
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

The film ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The film !   The film ! Icon_minitimeSat 6 Nov - 0:45

zvet Thank you for the info frani.
Here is little article about the documentary that is coming tomorrow with some unpublished questions.

http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=665775

Maxim Staviski wants more children
They are used to being in the mouths of people. First with the victories on the ice, and then with the dramatic crash that turned the lives of two-time world figure skating champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky. They let ,in their, house the team of the documentary series bTV "The Strangers", to tell what happened to them after the tragedy.
The apartment of Albena and Maxim is in a metropolitan neighborhood. For the first time Albena is more intense than Maxim. He said "yes" to this interview. There is nothing to lose. Albena is unsure whether she wants to go again to nightmares, in which she lives after August 5, more than 3 years ago, the day of the crash. Their home is ascetic. Their lives will never be the same.
Tomorrow10/07/2010 from 12 am bTV viewers will see the uncensored story. Here are some stories that are not in the movie "Life after ...". (The tape was shot shortly before we find out that that Albena and Maxim are expecting their first child.)

Q.- Maxim ,you’ve experienced the love of the audience, the euphoria ...
M.S.- This is strange... (Thinking). At least, for me, now it is strange and a bit distant. Especially in Bulgaria. It's a nice feeling. People are happy to see you!
I have to admit, sometimes is tiring. There is no place to hide. On the one hand it is terribly enjoyable, because they are pulling you and want to take pictures with you, demanding autographs, so that means, they appreciate your work. It's attention! You go out and realize ,that there is no one who doesn’t know you, who doesn’t smile, who doesn’t come to shake your hand. Sometimes is funny, sometimes it's tiring. But it's always nice. .. I just wish for all that people would have such respect towards them.

Q.- Let's talk about that moment when people who loved you, suddenly hated you...
M.S.- You know ... I return very often to this moment! I have to go back to that moment! It is important to me. This moment changed my thinking, my nature ... my life. Because this is a scary and terrible lesson.
This has happened to me. The Crash! (Thinking). You don’t want to mention it, but you must mention it. Lesson! Do not do such a thing again ... By all means. You can‘t forget this. So , either take me back and forth or not, what happened can not be deleted. It's in my head. Always! In my thoughts, in Albena’s thoughts and those of our relatives. That you can not erase with an eraser. You just have to be careful ... To change your life, so it won’t happen again.

Q.- Describe the feeling ...
M.S.- First ... You feel ashamed , you can’t go out on the terrace, that the whole world hates you. This feeling probably hunted me for several months. Then, somehow, I realized that there are people who don‘t excuse you , but try to put themselves in your position ,to be placed on your site. Just to understand the causes, consequences. Understand that you are someone who is normal to make mistakes. And you realize that there are people who even love you no matter what ...
Then you realize that these people ... They are many. Then even understand that those people who do not love or hate you, or just have some nasty thoughts about you - they are much less than the people ,who after all divide what happened from your whole life, from the things that have occurred to you until now, from the things you can do ... Yes, there is no way to return a human life, no way ... (Think about it.) And the best thing is that those people who don’t love you and curse you, who think that you are imbecile, criminal and so on - these people proved that they didn’t know you personally. They‘ve never ever seen you. Neither have met you. For example, as I hear something bad about someone, I am very careful and until i personally meet with him and form an opinion, I cannot speak about him. You can not talk about someone without knowing him. It is not easy to live with the thought of what happened ...

Q.- Are you dividing you life in before and after the incident?
MS.- I have nothing to divide. The life itself divided.
Before this life was very ... festive, flippant, careless. There were moments when we had to concentrate, to prepare for competition, training ... In Bulgaria, I felt always happy . It was like Holiday ! Whatever you do. Friends. All are positive towards you, towards everything. They smile and you feel on top of the world. Then, of course, everything changed. The whole life. Tremendous amount of problems, nerves, worries. Now you have to control to whom what to say, your every word is under control, where are you going, with whom ... Each step in your life is already ... different. You look at every step in your life otherwise. It is very hard and very morally loaded ... But I have only myself to blame for it ...

Q.- Are battling with yourself?
MS.- This is a battle that never ends. Because you always finds something to overcome again ,alone in yourself.
This is the hardest battle. Generally, in this battle ,there is no winner. Always, as soon as you overcome yourself, you find new reason for battle . Again with yourself! That's life. This is normal. If you do not lead this battle, if you surrender, you will become a shadow, moving down the street that nobody will even notice it.

Q.- How do you cope?

MS.- Sometimes I can‘t deal with it. Albena helps me very, very much. Her parents help me a lot, mine- without their help I don’t know if I could have made it. And it is very important that my colleagues in Russia offered us a job and the job had pulled us from an abyss , because when you work, you stop thinking about something else. I am very grateful to Ilya Averbuh that in the same year, when the incident happened, he immediately called and said -“I’m waiting for you in Moscow, I want you to work in "Ice Age". I refused then. But I ,literally, had to push Albena through the door and said - go there, work ,because I felt that she would go crazy if she stays. Then I went. Because, first, I just had to work. Because I ... what to say ... I needed money ... to ... help ... to compensate ... This money are not taken as easy as many would think - If you are a champion ,it means you are a millionaire This is a great mistake. First, we have to work this job, because we needed to continue to live somehow. And you just have to work for the money - then give them, so you can pay for your mistakes ...

Q- Have you how hard is for Albena?
MS- I've thought. I've seen how hard it is.The problem is ,when I,m looking from the side, I always think that for Albena is more difficult. This how I am. I try not to show what I feel. I was brought up this way.

Q- Do you cry?
MS- Very rarely. When something tortures me inside ... I keep silent. Albena was mad at me. She would tell me - share, say something, speak. I keep it to myself. Albena is a very emotional person. I can not say that to her it was harder than me, but for her it was very difficult. She was worried every second.
She lives even more with my life than with hers. And for this person who was with me, went through all these upheavals, all these catastrophes - in the sense of life ... To stay by your side, to pull you, to help you come out of this abyss ... To continue to love you ... one can find such person probably one in millions ... I can only wish for everyone to find such a person.

Q.- After the incident , do you know her better?
MS- I’ve always known her. Always, but she has never stopped surprising me. Sometimes I even open small doors in her soul. I know her very well. And do not know sometimes. There is a time to get to know each other more.

Q.-You told me that you cry very rarely , yet you're an emotional person. When did you cry?
MS- Long time ago. Probably ... year and a half or two years ago, when Albena couldn’t take it anymore, because she was with me constantly to my cases ... Watched television, listened to the radio, read newspapers and forums ... Knew everything - where what they wrote, said ... And at one point she simply couldn’t sustain. Threw the computer, pens there, whatever it was in front of her and said - “I can’t take it anymore“.

And she start crying ..

It touched me deeply ... I just couldn‘t hold it. You don’t cry, don’t cry, do not cry and you keep everything inside and than everything goes out . I cried, I said - if you want you can leave me, if you want to give up, let them do whatever they want with me, but just to keep you aside. It said it but I knew she would never do it, but ... I do not know ... I could no longer take it. But this is how I am.

Q- Do you have a dream?
MS- Yes for children. For more children ...

(Shortly thereafter, we find out that he and Albena are expecting their first child ...)

GEORGE Toshev
Author of "The Strangers" on bTV for "24 hours"

Albena: Life is given to us to deal with it.
Q.- Do you feel screwed by fate - champion, on the top, a tragedy took you of the ice?
AD- No, I've received a lot and I gave much of himself ... One learns from his mistakes. It is important to overcome the ordeals, to continue . To keep your dignity. To have faith!

Q- How does it feel when you dance?
AD- For me personally, the dance of the ice is a feeling of fullness and harmony. I feel at my best when I am on the ice. I feel very fulfilled and very comfortable there. Like in mine waters. I’ve been involved with figure skating for almost 30 years. A lifetime on the ice ... I've always preferred the competitions before the shows. I love to compete.

Q.- But there wass a dramatic event in France, with your foot. The media wrote that maybe the competitoris deliberately passed his skate trough your leg ....
AD- Many things were spoken .... I don’t return to the past. Do not believe in rumors and speculation. I learned to respect the facts. Especially in recent years ... It is difficult to recover in the sport, especially after severe trauma as was mine. But it didn’t prevent me from becoming two times world champion with Maxim. Ultimately, in any sport, in life, there is always a risk. One is learning how to overcome various obstacles.

Q- What is, however, the price that you pay and continue to pay for being so good on the ice?
AD- You probably expect me to say that the price I paid was great, that I lost my childhood, that I did not have friends that I have lived in the capsule for 30 years ... But I am sincere, things didn‘t turn this way for me. I really love what I do. Maybe I'm quite happy and have good luck in life, because not many people manage to do successfully what they like. To make a living from the things that brings them pleasure through the years continuously.

Q- Did Maxim changed in the recent years?
AD- And what do you think? How is possible what happened to him, not to change him.... I do not want to go back to that moment. And that is painful and the words are powerless to describe what happened ...

Q- Was it helpful that you are partners with Maxim on and off the ice?
AD- Probably helps, although there are many couples who can not look at each other in life and not even communicate, but have a great contact on the ice. Relationship with the audience is something you have it or not, and there is no recipe for it. Only the viewer can say you got this charm or not.

Q-How is he in life, outside the spotlight and the curious eyes?
AD- Emotional, loyal, unpredictable ...

Q- How are you doing today?
AD- I cope. As all people do . I have the help of my family and few friends. Maxim. We are trying to deal with it. Life is given to us for that - to deal ... not to complain, not to whine. I pray only to be healthy. One can deal with everything else ...

Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

The film ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The film !   The film ! Icon_minitimeSun 7 Nov - 17:04

sunny "Nepoznatite-Albena i Maxim"- film by Georgi Toshev. zvet Million thanks to mirinda71 from Bulgarian forum.Fast and wonderful as always sunny heart2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WR4YHXFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The film ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The film !   The film ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The film !
Page 1 of 1