Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))

Go down 
+3
viktoria
piemontesina
Petra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 1:05

Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute!

I wish everybody here a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Have wonderful and peaceful Christmas days with your beloved ones!

And especially MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, dear Albena and dear Maxim!!! ohhhh

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) FroheWeihnachten001

Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute!

ohhhh P.S.: I hope it´s ok to have Christmas and New Year in one topic, because last year there were only a handful of posts. If not, then please feel free to seperate it into two topics, dear Vania!!

Last edited by Petra on Tue 21 Dec - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 1:49

Oh Petra!!
Your page is wonderful!!
Brava ohhhh

Now my little...

Xmas tree! Merry Xmas! Merry Christmas to all from Torino!! Merry Xmas! Xmas tree!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 3:20

:santa: Petraaaa ,Ein glückliche neue jahr.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Christmas-Palm-Tree Warm wishes for Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year, dear girls . Thank you for everything

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Happy_holidays to our darlings .
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 22:11

Xmas tree! :stari: Xmas tree! :stari: Xmas tree! :stari:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM AND ESPECIALLY TO OUR DEAR ALBENA AND MAX!!

I wish to everyone a very happy and peaceful Christmas Eve and many many happy moments and dreams come true in 2010!! I'm glad I know you! You and this forum are very special for me and I wish we'll be together long long time!
And I have a very special wish - I wish to everyone to meet Albena and Max Smile and see them dance!

Xmas tree! Merry Xmas! he is cute!

And no, Petra, it's not necessary to split the topic Wink it's fine like this Smile

Xmas tree! Merry Xmas! he is cute!
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 22:47

Merry Christmas to everybody here! I wish you all the best and may all your wishes come true! Merry Xmas! Xmas tree! Merry Xmas! Xmas tree! he is cute! Merry Xmas! he is cute! Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec - 20:02

Xmas tree! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Xmas tree!

Vaniachka, your wish is the best one ever!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 16:08

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
to everybody here in this forum!! :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

And especially :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
TO YOU, DEAR ALBENA AND DEAR MAXIM!!
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 16:45

Happy new year! I wish you all the best ohhhh zvet flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 17:55

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I WISH THAT 2010 WILL BRING YOU LOT OF HAPPY MOMENTS AND MANY DREAMS COME TRUE! MAY THIS YEAR BE BETTER AND HAPPIER THAN 2009 FOR ALL OF YOU!
Merry Xmas! Xmas tree! Merry Xmas! Xmas tree!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan - 16:02

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE IT TODAY!!!
Merry Xmas! Merry Xmas! Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec - 21:20

Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 TO ALL OF YOU, AND ESPECIALLY TO YOU, DEAR ALBENA AND DEAR MAXIM!!!

Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute! Xmas tree! he is cute!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan - 1:29

Happy belated New Year and Merry Christmas, my dear girls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :))))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)))))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other off-skating talks :)-
Jump to: